4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Gnocchi Flip Flops

[Vehicles] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

Bandersnatch

The rat rod, the rusty slam van whit rust livery and others

As sed previously why can't we lsc have worn paint options for them !! Or more Matt Colours, I hate it when you get the color you want but the rust is glossy and shiny

So glad we have a vehicle rant post :-)

Edited by Remapped

Forza Harrd

Why can't we have crew colors on wheels?

update_lsc

Why does the goddamn guardian have such thin rear tires? Ruins the thing completely, either fat tires or double tires (idk if this is the correct english term, you probably know what i mean).

Edited by update_lsc

Mach1bud

Why does the goddamn guardian have such thin rear tires? Ruins the thing completely, either fat tires or double tires (idk if this is the correct english term, you probably know what i mean).

Double rear tires is commonly reffered to as a "dually".

update_lsc

Double rear tires is commonly reffered to as a "dually".

Right, i've heard that before. Thanks.

Anasterian

Stock Faction doesn't go over curbs. You can't get the custom hood on it. Upgrade it to custom, you get stupid levels of camber, MLG slammed vteckickedinyo coolaf XxX_lowsuspension_XxX and the front wheels almost don't turn at all (visually).

Also R* takes ages to fix vehicle issues. Anyone remember that front bumper part they fixed on the Zentorno? How many years did it take for them to fix it? Yeah.

Casco rear light is still bugged. Contended middle rear light seems to have the same issue. I'm almost sure it'll never be fixed, just like the Casco.

R* made this whole moving spoiler gimmick for the T20. And since then... nothing. else. Like, really, R*? Did you just make a whole 'new' mechanic for one car and then just never use it again? Just, wow.

The Phoenix has custom hoods, and all of them have a buggy model. gg R*. At least it can go over curbs, though, so there's that. Sabre Turbo Custom has glitched grille customization - stock grille has the lights removed, custom grilles have the light frames appear again.

Now for the non-bug whining. They have bikes like the Sanchez or BF400 in both offroad and motorbike classes. Before Cunning stunts, Sanchez was OP as hell in Offroad races(unless the race was completely impossible to clear in a bike). Update is in, you got new trucks that can compete with the sanchez in terms of overall speed-

*BF400 intensifies* literally back to square one, there's an OP bike at the top of the class. GG R*, GG. It seems intentional.

They put the Drift Tampa in Sports class. :barf: I was willing to buy that car the moment it released. The performance has even been tested to be competitive with top muscle cars. But nah, let's throw it into SPORTS where it's completely useless. Moonbeam is in 'Muscle' class, even though it's a van. GG R*. Needless to say, it's useless in muscle class. Could have been a quick van though. Sultan RS and Banshee 900R could have been solid choices in Sports... nah, let's throw them into Supers! Now they're useless! Yay!

Then the Lynx... I saw the leak. I was willing to pay whatever price for the car, as long as it had decent enough performance. At least let's say, competitive with the 7-70. Nope. R* prices it at 1.7million, makes it utter sh*t in Sports and releases it with visual glitches. Ayy lmao 10/10 would kill hype again

I suppose the last thing is just plain stupid decisions. Putting a tire on your Stirling GT adds traction and makes it OP. lol

But then again, adding an alien head to your Vortex or a chain cover thing to your custom chopper adds traction. I mean, sh*t, at least putting the added weight of a spare tire over the back of your car can somewhat make sense. More weight over the rear axle = a bit more grip.

But then R* goes, lol you put a custom headlight on your bike, +5 to traction :lol:

Stallion has no customization options. Meanwhile... Stallion Racecar? Rollcage inside the car, chin spoiler up front, a wing in the back... I get not having a cage when the car's potentially a roofless vehicle. Fine. But the other two parts should have been transferable.

Dukes has no rear louvers option like it had in GTA4. Duke o' Death has that as standard... Sigh, R*. It's like, the assets are there, they have been used like this before... But R* is like, nah let's not. Let's just piss people off. There's even an option to add rear louvers on the Dominator. So like, you know, it's not like nobody thought that such a thing is possible, or that it's a technical limitation or whatever. They just didn't do it.

Also they just randomly add cool options to some cars, and don't do it for other ones. A bunch of cars released in Executives and Other Criminals: coloured interior. Great! You can do that to a few more lowriders and other benny cars and that's it. Some cars have colored brake calipers, some don't. Sometimes you're stuck with an interior colour, sometimes you're not. You can change the colour of the convertible top in the Windsor Drop and the Tornado Custom... but not for the Zion Convertible, 9F convertible etc. I just don't get it.

Artful Lonewolf

I don't like the look of the gauntlet, it seems a little too plain and undetailed. Don't get me wrong I love the Challenger and the Camaro that it is based upon but in my opinion both of these cars are too popular and nice to be combined into one. They should have made two seperate ones. plus I think it should of had a little more customisation.

The Surano again is a mixture of two completely different unique cars. They just don't go together. The f-type has its own car in the game now (Ocelot Lynx) which makes the Surano pretty much unusable for me. Plus it doesn't have the roar of an SLS which kinda sucks too.

btw, first post of mine. Just signed up literally a few minutes ago, I've been ghosting the forums for weeks now.

Nyasper

The Dukes' back tire is skinnier than a crack addict, doesn't fit in with the car's aesthetics IMO.

Edited by Nyasper

loyletomycapo

Stop making secondary colours bleed with the primary colour. Please. If I have an orange metallic primary colour and a black metallic secondary, I don't want them to blend together to make some sickly brown colour for the secondary.

Sure, then you can say; 'Use classic colours', but what if I want to add a pearlescent to my primary to liven it up a bit.

The only instance I would want the colours bleeding is if both secondary and primary colour were the same.

M*A*R*I*N*A

Nightshade has terrible performance, why?

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Stop making secondary colours bleed with the primary colour. Please. If I have an orange metallic primary colour and a black metallic secondary, I don't want them to blend together to make some sickly brown colour for the secondary.

Sure, then you can say; 'Use classic colours', but what if I want to add a pearlescent to my primary to liven it up a bit.

The only instance I would want the colours bleeding is if both secondary and primary colour were the same.

Secondary needs it's own pearlescent. I looove my T20 and will never change it's metallic paint job but the secondary crew black parts still have a metallic orange tinge. Why? If only carbon fiber wraps were available. But secondary only looks good with classic but classic sucks. My Lynx is a very dark pearlescent metallic just to keep my roof and mirrors pure black.

loyletomycapo

Secondary needs it's own pearlescent. I looove my T20 and will never change it's metallic paint job but the secondary crew black parts still have a metallic orange tinge. Why? If only carbon fiber wraps were available. But secondary only looks good with classic but classic sucks. My Lynx is a very dark pearlescent metallic just to keep my roof and mirrors pure black.

I wanted to do up one of my Lynx's today, give it a subtle kinda orange like some of the showroom ones. I got pissed off though whenever the primary kept mixing with my black roof, I eventually sold it out of frustration, I wish they just put the custom colour creator in LSC.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Yeah that's why my first paint job on the Lynx, when it was orange, was classic and I went crew black to make sure there was no bleed. Sucks.

Texas Boy

Nightshade- Way too quiet, this thing should sound like a beast.

Dukes- Why the hell are the back tires so skinny.

Stratum- I want the front lip spoiler and the rear spoiler, I don't want to have to pick between the two.

Stallion- Why would you do that that to the exhaust.

Mamba- Want a racing stripe.

Gauntlet- This car could be awesome if we just had some customization.

And enough with the ridiculous looking super cars, add some more muscle cars already.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Why don't we have any new f*cking rims yet???

jaguar-f-type-r-carbon-ceramics.jpg

Look I love my Lynx but it is one of those cars where barely any of the sh*tty f*cking ass rims in the game fit and while it does has some sexy stock rims you can't f*ckin paint em! :angry:

We need new rims. About 50 more. Like the above. I want some rims that bring out my Lynx like the F-Type rims above. And PLEAZZEEE let us paint stock rims PLZZZ!!!

AndrewTfromNZ

Stratum- I want the front lip spoiler and the rear spoiler, I don't want to have to pick between the two.

And enough with the ridiculous looking super cars, add some more muscle cars already.

Probably already been mentioned...

Why does the Banshee 900R sound exactly like the regular Banshee and why does it have to sound like a f*ckING VACUUM CLEANER ?!?!

M*A*R*I*N*A

Probably already been mentioned...

Why does the Banshee 900R sound exactly like the regular Banshee and why does it have to sound like a f*ckING VACUUM CLEANER ?!?!

tru

Skycam

Don't really like the selection of rims/wheels/sizes we have available. For some reason I don't really like any of them... well.. some occasionally fit and maybe I don't spend enough time browsing but for the most part I'm disappointed in the variety and always have been.

MGCrash

It feels so weird when I look at the stock wheels on these newer DLC cars they look so good yet the wheels you get at the shops look unfinished.

Also take vehicles like the trophy truck. Big massive tired that look right. Shrink down as soon you put a different wheel on.. Why? Why can't we customize the tires too? Apart from putting f*cking white sidewalls on

Skycam

This new bike doesn't fit in anywhere for me. I need to do some mad shuffling or accept my biker garage is f*cked. Oh well..

R3W1ND

Some of the cars have a tiny wingmirror like Infenus. Its even smaller than real life Le Mans wingmirror

update_lsc

This new bike doesn't fit in anywhere for me. I need to do some mad shuffling or accept my biker garage is f*cked. Oh well..

There's another option, selling it :D

Skycam

I might in the near future but it's hard for me to sell anything, especially when I spent so much. Seems like a waste to sell anything. This time I might though.

update_lsc

I might in the near future but it's hard for me to sell anything, especially when I spent so much. Seems like a waste to sell anything. This time I might though.

True, but currently you can make the money back through deadline in relatively short time.

PhillBellic

This Fu*king Thing!!!

PoliceCruiser-GTAV-Front-Interceptor.png

A Maned Wolf

The mirrors on the Esskey, god they ruin the look of it.

ScooterEightyTwo

The Blade. Oh my god this sh*t legit triggers me I swear, like all muscle cars it has that atrocious carbon interior, but it's made worse ×1000 by the stupidly low fpv camera so you feel like your eyes are in your chest & it makes seeing where you're going difficult. Also the Declasse branded steering wheel doesn't help at all.

But by far the worst thing is the front axle & suspension set up. I understand it's supposed to be a gasser but if you're going for a subdued, normal look, it's ruined by the ridiculous front axle.

...what makes this just that more unbearable is that this is most likely the closest we'll ever get to a Ford Falcon, which here in NZ (& Australia) is what Ford is known for really. Even if the Blade is more akin to the US Falcon Sprints, it's still a Falcon, so this crap gets to me rather badly. I can't even drive it without getting pissed off but I can't bring myself to sell it...

Rewdalf

The Blade. Oh my god this sh*t legit triggers me I swear, like all muscle cars it has that atrocious carbon interior, but it's made worse ×1000 by the stupidly low fpv camera so you feel like your eyes are in your chest & it makes seeing where you're going difficult. Also the Declasse branded steering wheel doesn't help at all.

But by far the worst thing is the front axle & suspension set up. I understand it's supposed to be a gasser but if you're going for a subdued, normal look, it's ruined by the ridiculous front axle.

...what makes this just that more unbearable is that this is most likely the closest we'll ever get to a Ford Falcon, which here in NZ (& Australia) is what Ford is known for really. Even if the Blade is more akin to the US Falcon Sprints, it's still a Falcon, so this crap gets to me rather badly. I can't even drive it without getting pissed off but I can't bring myself to sell it...

Dnj--fqBkECy6bbD1Qvm4Q_0_0.jpg

3iG_iQ29uEWpxwsr74mJ0A_0_0.jpg

sMYURpFk9EGawItzAgNfzA_0_0.jpg

MGCrash

Just gonna add to this a bit sense I got some beef.

I'm a biiiig sound person. I love car sounds in video games and I love when done right or close to it. Now the Blade does have a nice meaty V8 sound to it like it should but last time I checked weren't Gassers loud? and I mean loud you have this big powerful motor with a supercharger and there is no exhaust to muffle that noise it's all straight pipe from the block to the tips. My truck with a dying engine sounds better

locknload5614

The Blade is actually modeled after the Mercury Comet, not the Ford Falcon.