3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Gnocchi Flip Flops

[Vehicles] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

Ghia_00

Chimera has still no bulletproofs avaible and the front disk is still off-center.

Mach1bud

Chimera has still no bulletproofs avaible and the front disk is still off-center.

Well ya have to wait until the next update for those changes.

Rewdalf

Or, you know... never.

The Lynx never got its steering wheel centered.

The stock Faction still has a glitched front bumper hitbox.

There are plenty of other glitches I'm too lazy to mention that haven't been touched.

What makes anyone think that these issues will be corrected as well...?

Mach1bud

Or, you know... never.

There are plenty of other glitches I'm too lazy to mention that haven't been touched.

Well I meant the bulletproof tires thing. They have added bp tires to vehicles in the past that strangely didnt have them.

Rewdalf

Or, you know... never.

Well I meant the bulletproof tires thing. They have added bp tires to vehicles in the past that strangely didnt have them.

It's a 50-50 for me.

Maybe they'll fix the BP tires on the Chimera, but I know for sure that the brake disc will remain off-canter.

whywontyoulisten

Bestia still has an off-centre radio display, and f*cked up custom hood underside textures.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Bestia still has an off-centre radio display, and f*cked up custom hood underside textures.

Good thing I don't use FPV and open the hood much.

M*A*R*I*N*A

The Windsor needs a lip spoiler. :/

Mach1bud

Although it is one of my favorite cars, the Nightshade is way to high in the front. It needs to be like 3 inches lower.

Also, again one of my fav cars, but the Stallion badly needs a front lower valence like the Burger Shor version.

nicknamen

Are there something wrong with Turismo, like it was with RE?
Have seen unreal top-speed and few times in last few days noticed that 1st-3rd places got people who used exactly Turismo..

Mulder.

I wish I could remove the spoiler from my unarmored kuruma :( It'd be much cleaner than it is now...

Rewdalf

Although it is one of my favorite cars, the Nightshade is way to high in the front. It needs to be like 3 inches lower.

Also, again one of my fav cars, but the Stallion badly needs a front lower valence like the Burger Shot version.

These are word-for-word two points that are easily in my top ten.

The IV and V Stallion looks really strange from the front. The body is too wide and not nearly high enough.

Now, the car sits really high but that's no substitute for a larger bumper or grille. Or both.

They nailed it in the old-gen games. GTA III, VC, and SA had the best Stallions.

Why couldn't they have brought us a more well-rounded one here?

Stallion-GTA-5-Front.jpg

Stallion_SA.JPG

Putting them side-by-side really brings out the new one's flaws.

The bumper and area below the grille is far too small, and there's no longer a curve going from the grille to the hood and fenders. Everything just sort of angles 90 degrees and sucks the remaining life out of the car...

Even the hood looks flatter and more lifeless...

I wanted to like it but I can't.

Edited by Rewdalf

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Ew. I couldn't disagree more. Which reminds me of forced kits. Rockstar added the Cognoscenti from IV largely unchanged but the SWB version has a hideous body kit and the LWB has all of it's black bumper guards in paint color which just looks tacky especially from the rear. Now the rear looks too tall. One of many reasons why I sold mine.

Skycam

Man... I guess I just have some bad taste in vehicles. :/

Nacho Z

It annoys me that the Manchez is amazing at wheelies at low speed but cannot pull a wheelie flat out whatsoever. What could have been a great all round stunt bike gets relegated to not much better than a novelty seeing as it's not all that fast either.

I've kept mine for now because the walking pace wheelies are quite cool but there's a difference between fun novelty and fully competent and there's no good reason it couldn't have been both.

wut

Leading race with about half a lap to go,

get message: players are kicking you

me: come on you can make it

last corner before finish: players have kicked you from this job

Me: F88rkin b8strd lol non-contact so I wasn't racing dirty or anything

M*A*R*I*N*A

Ew. I couldn't disagree more. Which reminds me of forced kits. Rockstar added the Cognoscenti from IV largely unchanged but the SWB version has a hideous body kit and the LWB has all of it's black bumper guards in paint color which just looks tacky especially from the rear. Now the rear looks too tall. One of many reasons why I sold mine.

Okay but as a racer with a need for the added traction having a discrete lip spoiler (which it already essentially has mind you) would be hardly noticeable and beneficial. Plus, if you don't want it you don't have to put it on. :D

Edited by HGR

wut

Okay but as a racer with a need for the added traction having a discrete lip spoiler (which it already essentially has mind you) would be hardly noticeable and beneficial. Plus, if you don't want it you don't have to put it on. :D

Needs better breaking to race lol, same as the slaveman.

they both need boat anchor's attached to help pull them up quicker lol

Mach1bud

Needs better breaking to race lol, same as the slaveman.

they both need boat anchor's attached to help pull them up quicker lol

Slamvan Custom actually isn't too bad as a racer. Have more issues with oversteer than braking tbh.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Okay but as a racer with a need for the added traction having a discrete lip spoiler (which it already essentially has mind you) would be hardly noticeable and beneficial. Plus, if you don't want it you don't have to put it on. :D:lol:

My thing is who in the world would race a 3 ton boat? Here's a tip; buy another car. The Zion XS, as boring as it is to drive, leads the Coupes Category.

Am I the only one who likes to manage "bad" traction in races myself? It's so easy. God I'm such a snob :lol:

Edited by Scaglietti

Sky_Light12

ughh.....just accidentally shut down my own hydra's engine while quickly swap to VTOL mode and in that mode , i can't turn on the engine until it was too late to return to normal mode

happens to me.........................................................twice

Mach1bud

Okay but as a racer with a need for the added traction having a discrete lip spoiler (which it already essentially has mind you) would be hardly noticeable and beneficial. Plus, if you don't want it you don't have to put it on. :D:lol:

My thing is who in the world would race a 3 ton boat? Here's a tip; buy another car. The Zion XS, as boring as it is to drive, leads the Coupes Category.

Am I the only one who likes to manage "bad" traction in races myself? It's so easy. God I'm such a snob :lol:

Well, why race at all if you just do whatever everyone else is doing? Once I saw an old beat up Jeep Cherokee heavily modded tearing up a road course. Would a Porsche have done a better job? Sure. But, nobody can say that Jeep didn't kick that tracks ass that day. Everybody remembered that Jeep. Nobody remembers the Porsche.

Sorry got caught up in my own story there lol.

M*A*R*I*N*A

:lol:

I don't need your tip because I like the Windsor, it's heavy, it's fast and power-slides around corners pretty well plus it sounds great. Like yourself, I can manage "bad" traction as you say as well it's just that having additional traction would be nice. The traction isn't bad either. I own the Zion but in my opinion is that everything about it is boring, sounds lifeless, shape isn't that original since it's basically a Sentinel and to top it off is that it isn't challenging to drive -- not fun.

Edited by HGR

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Lol I couldn't agree more. I was being a hard ass lol. I think we most certainly need a lot of options for every car especially DLC cars. Now I still wouldn't get a lip spoiler on my Windsor but the option should at least exist.

@Mach - Lol I know what you mean. I can relate with my obsession for fast sports sedans compared to regular sports cars lol.

M*A*R*I*N*A

Lol I couldn't agree more. I was being a hard ass lol. I think we most certainly need a lot of options for every car especially DLC cars. Now I still wouldn't get a lip spoiler on my Windsor but the option should at least exist.

@Mach - Lol I know what you mean. I can relate with my obsession for fast sports sedans compared to regular sports cars lol.

Right. While I'm OT, I'd also like to notably mention the Furore GT which also has NO modifications which in my opinion should. :D

No Use For A Name

I guess this belongs here. It certainly isn't worthy of a thread.

For the past few days I've been trying to spawn rare cars, especially the seawash ones. I've been very fortunate and have been able to spawn several, all with cups unfortunately. I finally found the two I'm looking for without cups. I know they didn't have cups because I checked several times, including through the scope of my sniper (it's easy to miss cig butts). Thy didn't have cups when I took them to my garage. Didn't have them when I left my garage. Didn't have them after putting a tracker on at LSC. But, the second I move them to my seawash garage, cups magically appeared.

I know complaining about this is petty. I know cups in a rusty beater is the vehicular equivalent of polishing a turd, but it still pisses me off. If there's some kind of bug that's causing cups to randomly appear, I'm not touching anything until it's fixed.

MGCrash

Why are the worn colors not options for us unless we use mods? Seems kinda dumb to have this big selection of colors only allowed on NPC vechicles. Sometimes vehicles we can't get off the streets (Aka the Worn black Dukes)

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Why are the worn colors not options for us unless we use mods? Seems kinda dumb to have this big selection of colors only allowed on NPC vechicles. Sometimes vehicles we can't get off the streets (Aka the Worn black Dukes)

Rockstar are retarded, you already know that.

whywontyoulisten

To encourage us to play the new glitch modes.