1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Gnocchi Flip Flops

[Vehicles] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

Standard Deluxe 59
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, IceDree said:

You know, you can use the merge glitches to clean interiors. It works.

Didn't know that, I gotta check my Sadler to see if the phone holder in that disappeared when I merged a Panto with it to get the roll bar and push bar combo. The only caveat with my Faction was that it lost its horn. 

12 minutes ago, IceDree said:

My OCD doesn't let me. To me, the small air refreshenal is just as bad as the coffee cup. I hate them.

The money misers in my head cap my spending despite having legit and illegitimate means of raising a substantial sum rather quickly. Though cups, phone holders and ash trays will always be sold. I went through about 5 Baller LWB Armoreds before one without a coffee cup or cell phone holder appeared. Said Baller was later sold to make room for I don't remember what, probably another sedan I decided I wanted, lol. 

Hah! First post on two consecutive pages. 

Edited by Standard Deluxe 59
🚗

IceDree
6 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

I went through about 5 Baller LWB Armoreds before one without a coffee cup or cell phone holder appeared. Said Baller was later sold to make room for I don't remember what, probably another sedan I decided I wanted, lol. 

Hahahaha ouch. I can relate to that, I used to have 4 armored LEs and I went through similar numbers with almost all of them. I traded 3 of them for regular models a year later.

6 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Didn't know that, I gotta check my Sadler to see if the phone holder in that disappeared when I merged a Panto with it to get the roll bar and push bar combo. The only caveat with my Faction was that it lost its horn. 

It'll most likely be clean, the Panto doesn't have interior trash.

Marciliojunior01

Why the reaper have that terrible orange interior ? Why not use the cheetah interior which is exactly the same but with blue dials and changeable stiching. I really like the reaper but i everytime i look at it i consider to sell because of that horrible interior, i already sold my osiris for the same problem... 

Pedinhuh
Posted (edited)

Do you guys know why the dashboard gauges gets hidden by the steering wheel most of the times?

7wfkk05.jpg

Initially I thought it was a FOV problem combined with the fact that they reuse interiors a lot...But there are cars which comes with unique interiors that are meant to be a almost faithful copy to the real deal, like the Turismo Classic, and it doesn't make sense that the cars with unique interiors would have this issue as well.

So I just went ahead and compared it's interior POV with GT Sport interior POV using the Ferrari F40:

7wfkk05.jpg

kAmg3Ro.jpg

So, what's the real problem then? You ask me.

THE f*ckING PROBLEM IS THAT R* DESIGNERS ARE SO f*ckING INCOMPETENT THAT MAKE THE f*ckING GAUGES TOO BIG!

LITERALLY JUST TOO BIG TO FIT INSIDE THE STEERING WHEEL

ARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Seriously, that's such a ridiculous amateurish mistake that I can't belive that they managed screw this up like this.

Un-f*cking-believable. 

Edited by Pedinhuh

RyuNova
3 hours ago, Pedinhuh said:

Do you guys know why the dashboard gauges gets hidden by the steering wheel most of the times?

This annoys me greatly as well.

Standard Deluxe 59
3 hours ago, Pedinhuh said:

Part of the reason also I think, is that a lot of the steering wheels are placed too low. If you look down in many cars the steering wheel goes through your character's legs. 

What's also annoying is how a lot of newer cars have gauges that don't light up. 

Marciliojunior01

@Pedinhuh @RyuNova

With the quantity of polygons the game has avaliable, if the gauges were the same size as the GT ones, it would be impossible to read the numbers on them.

TheBricktop

just here to bitch about the fact that we are entering 3rd week of april and march DLC is still nowhere to be seen

Rafae S
2 minutes ago, TheBricktop said:

just here to bitch about the fact that we are entering 3rd week of april and march DLC is still nowhere to be seen

soon

Pedinhuh
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

@Pedinhuh @RyuNova

With the quantity of polygons the game has avaliable, if the gauges were the same size as the GT ones, it would be impossible to read the numbers on them.

Yet we can read the gauges of the generic muscle car interior easily, and they're smaller than the ones of the Turismo Classic.

Same also applies to the dashboard of the Cheval Taipan, Coil Voltic, Schlange GT and the Comet/Comet SR.

R* designers are just too stupid to not know where to put the instrument dashboards and how to properly size them, that's all.

And all I want is to be able to see the gauges working, since I know they're inaccurate I wouldn't really bother to read them while I'm doing +120 mph down the highways, but having the steering on the way really bothers me.

2 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Part of the reason also I think, is that a lot of the steering wheels are placed too low. If you look down in many cars the steering wheel goes through your character's legs. 

What's also annoying is how a lot of newer cars have gauges that don't light up. 

They're placed too low because our characters sit down on the seats completely wrong, they dont sit uptight, they with their asses in the middle of the seat which is why you see their legs clipping through the wheel, it because they have to bend to fit the interior.

Incompetence all around.

Edited by Pedinhuh

IceDree

Who looked at the Itali GTO's headlights and said Yep, this is perfect?

Marciliojunior01
6 minutes ago, IceDree said:

The headlights dont bother me to be honest, in fact i like the carbon piece (only on this car, in others like taipan and adder looks crap)  i think they tried to do the 812 ones but then remembered the pariah exists. 

IceDree
22 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

The headlights dont bother me to be honest, in fact i like the carbon piece (only on this car, in others like taipan and adder looks crap)  i think they tried to do the 812 ones but then remembered the pariah exists. 

I'm okay with the general shape of them, but I don't like the details inside them, they feel so ... 2008.

Pedinhuh
16 hours ago, IceDree said:

Same asshole who did the interior of it, looked at the off-set dashboard and thought: "yep, this looks good!"

RyuNova

I think my last post in here was understood wrongly.

My issue is that the steering wheel of a vast majority of the cars is in the way of the dials. You cannot see them. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the dash and steering wheel of the Toros is perfect. 

IceDree
1 hour ago, Pedinhuh said:

Same asshole who did the interior of it, looked at the off-set dashboard and thought: "yep, this looks good!"

Yep.

1 hour ago, RyuNova said:

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the dash and steering wheel of the Toros is perfect

I love the Toros, but God I hate that FMJ interior.

RyuNova
4 minutes ago, IceDree said:

I love the Toros, but God I hate that FMJ interior.

Never owned a FMJ. The only time I drive them is I/E and I dont have time to admire the interior but the Toros interior is lovely.

IceDree
4 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Never owned a FMJ. The only time I drive them is I/E and I dont have time to admire the interior but the Toros interior is lovely.

The Toros and the FMJ have the same Interior. The interior is called FMJ.