Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Gnocchi Flip Flops

[Vehicles] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

Recommended Posts

Stromburger

Why on earth did they make the Oppressor MK.2 go faster? It was already an annoying mosquito without going super sonic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBricktop

*sigh* dripfeed

 

also, i recently got kicked out of drone view and then from terrorbyte itself when it was flipped on side by some players with up n atomizers

 

it it really works like that and isn't just a weird bug/script kiddie joke, we got something new to complain about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erased

The bug catcher moves when you hit the throttle on the Vamos but not on any of the other cars that have the bug catcher hood option...Really R*? You can't add a universal script of some sort that does it for all of the cars that have the bug catcher intakes?

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
2 minutes ago, Erased said:

The bug catcher moves when you hit the throttle on the Vamos but not on any of the other cars that have the bug catcher hood option...Really R*? You can't add a universal script of some sort that does it for all of the cars that have the bug catcher intakes?

Actually the bug catcher works on all vehicles added with the Arena War update that have them as a tuning option.

 

And in order to add it to all other cars in the game, they would need to go redesign them model by model on each car, but I agree with you because R* can do that if they truly want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1bud
5 minutes ago, Erased said:

The bug catcher moves when you hit the throttle on the Vamos but not on any of the other cars that have the bug catcher hood option...Really R*? You can't add a universal script of some sort that does it for all of the cars that have the bug catcher intakes?

 

giphy.gif

As well as the Impaler and the Imperator.

 

They can't do it for every car because it is specific for that engine model that they have made for these few new cars. They would have to go back and change the model of like 50 cars just for that little detail, they aren't gonna a do that. 

Edited by Mach1bud
Damn Ninjas everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SideStunt

Fumes from the hotring exhausts on the Vamos are misaligned, instead of coming directly out of the exhausts they come out of the skirts of the car >:c 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
13 minutes ago, SideStunt said:

Fumes from the hotring exhausts on the Vamos are misaligned, instead of coming directly out of the exhausts they come out of the skirts of the car >:c 

This is easy to correct, they have fixed details like this a lot of times, you only need to make it well known by the community 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree
1 hour ago, Pedinhuh said:

And in order to add it to all other cars in the game, they would need to go redesign them model by model on each car, but I agree with you because R* can do that if they truly want to.

 

1 hour ago, Mach1bud said:

They can't do it for every car because it is specific for that engine model that they have made for these few new cars. They would have to go back and change the model of like 50 cars just for that little detail, they aren't gonna a do that. 

 

And given what they did to the poor Patriot in After Hours, we're better off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeakyLine

just let me repaint my swift rockstar you absolute f*cking idiots no i don't want to paint my swift gold and pretend to be a retard with no taste and a lack of financial control i just want to paint it white like the Santo Capro one

f*ck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59

That very few vehicles that should have a front bench seat actually have one. On the topic of interiors, the option to add wood trim to cars that have the same dashboard as the Windsors and those that have the same door panels as the Washington would really class up a lot of cars. But unfortunately a little additional option like that won't be implemented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
6 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

That very few vehicles that should have a front bench seat actually have one. On the topic of interiors, the option to add wood trim to cars that have the same dashboard as the Windsors and those that have the same door panels as the Washington would really class up a lot of cars. But unfortunately a little additional option like that won't be implemented.

Is a great idea to the next gta online tho. Adding wood trim to cars like the buccaneer and the manana would be superb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW DOG WITH CONE
On 2/15/2019 at 12:52 PM, Mach1bud said:

As well as the Impaler and the Imperator.

 

They can't do it for every car because it is specific for that engine model that they have made for these few new cars. They would have to go back and change the model of like 50 cars just for that little detail, they aren't gonna a do that. 

They can't update the few muscle cars that feature a bug catcher with this feature yet they bragged about having realistic horse balls physics in RDR2 lol

 

Anyway, on topic:

 

1 hour ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

I don't understand why R* keeps reusing the same old ass X80 Proto interior for cars like the Deveste Eight, the Vagner and the Entity XXR when they could at least reuse the one from the Visione, which while being the same thing, at least it has carbon racing seats and a steering wheel proper of an hypercar:

 

 Visione-GTAO-Inside.png

 

 Visione-GTAO-Dashboard.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
11 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

Is a great idea to the next gta online tho. Adding wood trim to cars like the buccaneer and the manana would be superb

Very much so, throw in an interior color option for all vehicles too and we're golden. It baffles me why some cars have a trim color option but others that come out in the same update and have the exact same interior don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens

Why haven't we still seen the Esperanto yet? Have they completely forgotten about that car?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
44 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Why haven't we still seen the Esperanto yet? Have they completely forgotten about that car?

We wont have more gta 4 cars in the future and i will explain why: the laat gta 4 car we got if i am not wrong was in the lowriders part two, and this was 3 years ago. Since this dlc if you take a closer look at the cars rockstar added, they have a different design language, they are focused in detail and amount of customization rather than deformation. The quality of the textures, engine blocks etc have all changed. The most clear way to see this is by taking a look at the extreme parts of the door, in gta four cars and early gta 5 cars, they tend to curve to the inside on both panels, to give the impression of the gap between any panels you see in real cars, nowadays this curve to inside doesnt exist anymore and has been replaced by a line normally gray almost black between the panels and the doors, looks way more realistic and take out that "videogame vehicle face". 

Besides that lets be real the gta 4 models have 11 years, they look cool and all but are outdated, and looking back at the last dlc we can see rockstar is trying to make their cars as realistic as possible (vamos is a complete ripoff) 

Edited by Marciliojunior01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
2 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

We wont have more gta 4 cars in the future and i will explain why: the laat gta 4 car we got if i am not wrong was in the lowriders part two, and this was 3 years ago. Since this dlc if you take a closer look at the cars rockstar added, they have a different design language, they are focused in detail and amount of customization rather than deformation. The quality of the textures, engine blocks etc have all changed. The most clear way to see this is by taking a look at the extreme parts of the door, in gta four cars and early gta 5 cars, they tend to curve to the inside on both panels, to give the impression of the gap between any panels you see in real cars, nowadays this curve to inside doesnt exist anymore and has been replaced by a line normally gray almost black between the panels and the doors, looks way more realistic and take out that "videogame vehicle face". 

Besides that lets be real the gta 4 models have 11 years, they look cool and all but are outdated, and looking back at the last dlc we can see rockstar is trying to make their cars as realistic as possible (vamos is a complete ripoff) 

What? The car is already in the game, and if it's already in the game, I see no reason as to why they would choose not to add it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
8 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

What? The car is already in the game, and if it's already in the game, I see no reason as to why they would choose not to add it.

The only way they could add it nowadays is by or adding it as an npc car with no customization at all and no one would complain or add the model with more customization which is too much work for them. Is easier to make a car from the zero than "updating" one in my oppinion (i know somethings about 3D modeling)  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natsuki
11 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

The only way they could add it nowadays is by or adding it as an npc car with no customization at all and no one would complain or add the model with more customization which is too much work for them. Is easier to make a car from the zero than "updating" one in my oppinion (i know somethings about 3D modeling)  

 

The car is ALREADY in the game. It's the Yankton police car. All they need to do is take off the lights and let us paint it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smartazz

They won’t even give us civilian versions of cop cars in Los Santos and Blaine County, you think they’d be bothered to give us a car we only see at the start of the single player campaign?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erased

I don't know why but it f*cking infuriates me to no end when I go into first person testing a car & it maxes out supposedly only at 120ish MPH(I say ish because I know it goes a little above on some cars.) You goddamn well know that these cars go WAY faster than 120mph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottiedog123

So wtf is going on with the arena? I assume I'm not the only one having issues?

If I try to sell a car in there it says "sold", then you walk back to the garage floor and the car is still there, money not transferred, and if you try to get in any car your character sits then immediately gets back out of car..!?

 

And the fkin Bandito.. I swear, that obese canine has put a hex on it .. or (paranoia) R* have bugged it out to appease all the crybaby greifers.

I haven't played much for a few days and was having a lot of de-spawning, no spawning, given stock vehicle, but the last few times I've called it I get de-spawned 1st time I call it. 

And there was me hoping for many more things from this little beauty..

Edited by Scottiedog123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
4 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

So wtf is going on with the arena? I assume I'm not the only one having issues?

If I try to sell a car in there it says "sold", then you walk back to the garage floor and the car is still there, money not transferred, and if you try to get in any car your character sits then immediately gets back out of car..!?

 

And the fkin Bandito.. I swear, that obese canine has put a hex on it .. or (paranoia) R* have bugged it out to appease all the crybaby greifers.

I haven't played much for a few days and was having a lot of de-spawning, no spawning, given stock vehicle, but the last few times I've called it I get de-spawned 1st time I call it. 

And there was me hoping for many more things from this little beauty..

Try to sell them in the LSC, is what everyone seems to be doing. 

About the bandito, the thing is fulled with bugs, just like the terrorbyte when came out, you gonna see in the next uptade like 40 lines in the patch notes only dedicated to this little car 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazzardtohimself
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:25 PM, Hazzardtohimself said:

Why-oh-why does the Arena Slamvan (at least the FutureShock version) not get an option for bulletproof tyres in the customisation workshop? 

 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, whywontyoulisten said:

If you added them to the stock Slamvan, would they transfer upon customisation?

 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, Hazzardtohimself said:

I'll save up and find out. Good idea though!

Let me just necropost my own post, for the information of everyone. 

 

Good news! If you add upgrades to a regular (pre-Arena conversion) vehicle, they do carry over to the converted one. And thanks @whywontyoulistenfor the suggestion. 

 

I upgraded a fresh Slamvan with armour and bulletproof tyres, and the resultant Arena Slamvan now has tyres befitting a spikey machine 'o death. No idea if the 'original' armour also carried over though, but I thought I'd try it anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erased

I'm not trying to REALLY bitch & moan or be an asshole about it because I KNOW it takes time (Use to run a semi-big message board.) But for the love of god can someone PLEASE keep up & update the appreciation thread sticky? It hasn't been touched since 'Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series Update' & yes I know there's a search function and I could just easily type in the name of the car but sometimes I draw a blank & can't think of the name of the car. I have to see it. Ok, I'm done. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MARINA

GTAIV cars, where are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59

That the Sultan RS doesn't have a rear exhaust option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boduke70

No wheel / tire sizing.

 

”Hot Wheels” treatment to many cars - huge back wheels.

 

Poor placement and size of whitewalls, white letters, and redlines.

 

Allow locking of suspension on lowriders (the Buccaneer is so nice as one, but hate the dump upon exiting)

 

More trimmed vinyl tops for muscle / other pertinent cars and full color palette for vinyl tops.

 

If painted top is chosen, remove vinyl top trim.

 

Side mirrors should be positionable or at least not far forward only.

 

Custom head / tail lights, ala MCLA.

 

Stock (low end) hood as option on all.

 

Full palette for wheel color.

 

Full paint grid every time, and mix for all kinds like matte and metallic.

 

Better exhaust tones.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On 9/18/2016 at 12:12 PM, Gnocchi Flip Flops said:

2XrdKPw.gif

 

I feel there needs to be a bitch and moan topic solely in relation toPersonally I hate how Rockstar feels the need to jack up the rear axle of classic muscle cars. The Dukes, Sabre Turbo, etc. It's so tacky. I don't want that look. You could give me the option to have that look but I don't want it stock. I love classic muscle cars to be 100% factory looking, even if they're restored. I'm very picky when it comes to that. I am a factory car nut, all of my cars look as factory as possible. 

YES! to all that...lowridered all but one (replica Hurst/Olds) of my Sabre Turbos to get wheels right, refer to it as “Hot Wheeling”...dumb big wheels in back. Allow for it if you want it, but fahchrissakes let us not. 

 

Would be curious to see yer garage, if you still play this hit me with a Friend request - PSN is pixelkilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Econobrick
On February 23, 2019 at 6:37 PM, Arrows to Athens said:

What? The car is already in the game, and if it's already in the game, I see no reason as to why they would choose not to add it.

The interesting thing about the Yankton Esperanto is that, even though you're not allowed to even get inside it (much less drive it) under normal circumstances, they went through the trouble of upgrading its interior when the game came out on current platforms.

 

I drove it one time on ps4 in one of those GTAO "modded missions". The gauges, dash lights etc. are all there and work just like any other car in the game.

it'd take very little effort to add it as a "normal" car.

i wish they would, too. It was one of my favourites in IV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW DOG WITH CONE
On 2/23/2019 at 4:07 PM, Arrows to Athens said:

What? The car is already in the game, and if it's already in the game, I see no reason as to why they would choose not to add it.

Because unlike something like the Cheburek, they just can't slap a $100k pricetag on it and call it a day.

 

You know what, I'm sure that people wouldn't mind paying such an absurd price for it at this point.

 

On 3/13/2019 at 3:07 AM, MARINA said:

GTAIV cars, where are you?

In GTA IV, duh. /s

 

7 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

That the Sultan RS doesn't have a rear exhaust option. 

Not only that, it never got moved from Supers to Sports, where it should belong in the first place.

 

The Elegy Retro Custom vs Sultan RS rivalry would have been something beautiful, sadly, R* already f*cked up the Sports class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.