3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Gnocchi Flip Flops

[Vehicles] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

WildBrick142

So if anyone remembers my rant about vehicle naming on the first page... they've done it again. The Youga Classic!

Except that now instead of having a dumb text name, they went ahead and badged it as "Youga Classic" for a bonus "f*ck you". :facedesk:

On another note also related to vehicle names, the Vortex. Nope. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of this ugly-ass, worthless, dumb, piece of sh*t that should never have existed and the idea notes have been burned before it was made. I can live with the Windsor but not the Vortex. One does not simply ruin classic names like this. I hope the guy that made it got fired for this.

Voit Turyv

The Vortex is basically a Zentorno of bikes. It even has the same manufacturer (Pegassi) and front lights. :p

zUtIzZi.jpg

MGgames100

I didn't know that this topic existed before now. And I'm loving it! Here is my huge post about all problems that I personally have with vehicles.

• First off all, the biggest thing: the handling. I know that some people love handling of V and some people hate it. Same goes for IV handling. I'm in the middle. I hated how sports and super cars handled like boats in IV, but I also hate that every sedan, SUV, off-road and everything else handles like race spec car. It's too late to redo every single vehicle, but I really hope that in VI it would be balanced or (it would be the best option) give us option to customize it like i.e. in Forza or at least in NFS.
  • Naming was already brought by WildBrick and I partly agree (with exception of BlackFin since it sound pretty cool). And although it's problem, it's not as big for me. The biggest problem tho is the way they handle some names. I'm only referring to the HD era names, not to 3D era names. 3D Universe is parallel to HD Universe so I personally don't have problem with I.e. Vortex or Jester. I have problem with how they switch the brands of the cars. It infuriates me! Albany Virgo? You even added "Dundery Virgo Classic" later for bigger confusion! Same goes to Enus Huntley S! Not only you changed manufacturer from Vapid to Enus, but you added "S" at the end of it which 90% of times IRL stands for "Sport"! So which one is the real Huntley Sport? EVEN MORE CONFUSING IS THAT YOU ADDED BALLERS THAT ARE BASED OFF THE SAME CAR AS HUNTLEY SPORT FROM IV! HOW YOU COULD f*ckED UP SO BADLY?! And I don't even wanna touch "Declasse Stallion" or even mention how they f*cked up naming new cars that are clearly based off one specific car and there is already GTA version of the brand on which car is based on (i.e. "Vulcar" Warrener that is obviously C10 Skyline and should be Annis or "Karin Kuruma" that is clearly EvoX and should be Maibatsu! Same goes for Dukes, Mamba, Washington, Feroci (although it's IV, there was Emperor which is based on Lexus), Rumpo/Paradise, Verlierer (although there is no GTA version of the TVR, WTF Dodge has to do with TVR?), Tampa, Nightshade etc.
  • Lack of some customization parts from IV (Oracle XS and Ingot). I also hate how some of features are missing from IV too (I.e. jalopies puffs black/brown smoke from exhaust every now and then).
  • No option to remove or add "extras" that are on vehicle (f*ck the thrash in FPS mode).
  • Interiors. Protip: if you gonna add FPS mode to your game, don't be lazy and don't copy 5 interiors over and over again, and don't put wrong ones too (I.e. Dominator that has 80's muscle interior or RatTruck that has clearly 90's look to it)!
  • Dash VIP (the wheels) are still bugged although they updated the model with newest DLC! WTF?
  • Not updating older models with new features. You know how engine and exhaust are shaking in almost all new vehicles? Or how T-20 has aero spoiler? Why update the the older vehicles to have that features too? Also I hate that bug catcher with red thingies (forgot how they are called) don't move. VC and SA had this on Phoenix so I'm fairly sure that V could handle such extreme and complex script! /S
  • Classes: I'm not even gonna spend my time on this. Classes will be unbalanced and there is nothing that we can do about that, no matter how many times we scream and shout. I just hope that they gonna scrap that kind of classification and introduce A, B, C, ..., S1, S2, X classification like in most racing games.
  • Lack of IV vehicles. I would understand that there would be 1 or 2 or even 15 missing vehicles, but +50? It's ridiculous! And there are cars like Esperanto or Contender that have special versions of them are already in the game (Police Cruiser and Utility Truck), but there are no civilian version! WTF? Also I hate when they change model to new one and never even mention the older one (I.e. Buccaneer, Sentinel, Nightblade, Wolfsbane (I especially hate them for this one!) or Contender, just the name of few).
  • There is buttload of unique wheels that could be easily implement to LSC for extra revenue customization options. I would understand if few were executive, but there are much more that could be easily implement.
    "It's surely is not as bad MG!"
    Really? The list:

Bati
    Enduro/Sanchez
    Faggio
    Hakuchou
    Blista
    Dilettante
    Issi
    F620
    Felon/FelonGT
    Oracle (New)
    Asea/Stanier/FQ2/Minivan
    Astrope
    Cognoscenti
    Cognoscenti (Armored)/55 (Armored)/Schafter V12 (Armored)/LWB (Armored)/Baller LE (Armored)/LE LWB (Armored)
    Cognoscenti 55
    Emperor
    Fugitive
    Glendale
    Ingot
    Premier/Cavalcade
    Primo/Seminole
    Primo Custom
    Romeo Hearse/Streach/Washington
    Schafter V12/LWB/Turreted Limo
    Stratum
    Super Diamond/Bison
    Surge/Bullet
    Alpha
    Banshee
    Blista Compact
    Buffalo
    BuffaloS
    Comet
    Kuruma/Surano/Baller (2013)
    Schwartzer
    Verlierer
    Casco
    Mamba
    Roosevelt/Valor
    Adder
    Banshee 900R
    Osiris
    T20
    Vacca
    Zentorno
    Chino
    Gauntlet/Radius
    Coquette BlackFin
    Nightshade
    Phoenix
    Picador
    Slamvan Custom
    Virgo
    Virgo Classic
    Virgo Classic Custom
    Bodhi/Guardian
    Brawler/Rebel
    Dubsta 6x6/MW Mesa/SandkingXL
    Duneloader/Cutter/Dump/Fieldmaster/Mower/
    Dune Buggy/Injection
    Insurgent
    Kalahari
    RancherXL
    Baller
    Baller LE/LE LWB
    BeeJay XL
    Cavalcade (Second Gen)
    Dubsta
    Gresley
    Bobcat XL
    Boxville/Burrito/Camper/Pony/Taco Van/Benson/Flatbed/Mixer/Tipper/Rubble/Biff/Hauler/Mule/Pacer/Phantom/Pounder/ETC.
    Clown Van/Police Transporter
    Gang Burrito
    Journey/Dock Handler/Barracks/
    Paradise/Rumpo/Speedo
    Surfer
    Surfer (Rusty)
    Dock Handler
    Stockade
    Caddy
    Caddy (Rust)
    FIB
    Police Cruiser (Stanier)
    FMJ
    Reaper
    X80 Proto
    Seven-70
    Bestia
    Brickade
    RE-7B
    ETR1
    Tyrus
    Tropos
    Brioso
    Desert Truck
    Lynx
    Gargoyle
    Trophy Truck
    Avarus
    Eeskey
    Street Blazer
    Faggio Sport
    Defiler
    Nightblade
    Zombie Bobber
    Vortex
    Youga Classic

I would be more than happy if they would at least do the one third of that list.

• Brioso R/A, Tyrus, Tropos, Omnis and ETR1 don't have completely stock versions. Why not?
  • Issi and Surano don't have Hardtop versions. Why? All other vehicles have that have soft-top also have hardtop one. And whether you like the Surano or not (I personally like it, but it would have been better if had option for huge logo on the grille same as Stirling) you have to admit that it would be miles better with Hardtop, gull-wing doors and aero spoiler!
  • Why R* have to ruin Pfister so much with unnecessary spoilers? I love Comet and I love even more 811, but the spoiler are really hurting my heart every time. Same goes to Tyrus, Brioso and Kuruma!
  • Stock spoilers on Tropos, Omnis, Brioso, RE-7B, ETR1 and Tyrus. Why they have stock spoilers if you can remove them (with exception of Brioso, Tyrus and somewhat RE-7B that you have to glitch up, but still) and removing them GIVES YOU TRACTION? WHAT THEY WERE THINKING?! IMO Omnis looks good only with stock spoiler, but I can't use that since it doesn't give me boost... WTF!
  • Pigalle and Cheval on the streets...
    WHY RARE FRENCH CAR THAT IS RARE EVEN IN FRANCE IS CASUALLY DRIVEN IN GHETTOS? SAME GOES FOR CHEVAL! IT'S HOLDEN AND HOLDENS ARE AUSE EXCLUSIVE! WHY IT WAS ADDED, ESPECIALLY SINCE WE ALREADY HAVE CHEVROLET EQUIVALENT?!
  • Drift Tampa that doesn't Drift and is not Benny's car.
  • Adder not having two tone paint job similar to RL one and lack of aero spoiler.
  • Carbon strip on Cheetah and X80 Proto.
  • Reaper - car based off Huracan which is one of most often customized hyper cars has almost zero customization options! Also sound f*cking sucks!
  • Sabre Turbo Custom. It bring nothing to the table customization-wise. The only reason to buy this car is that it's the only one that can catch up with Possessed Dominator. It's useless and shows why Benny's is hated.
  • Roof on the Franken Stange.
  • No option to remove the guns from JB700.
  • They still haven't fixed Faction handling and missing hood option.
  • Sovereign can't be painted.
  • No Off-road tyres for bikes
  • Rear right indicator on the Casco.
  • They, for some strange reason deleted option to change paint on Besra. It can be only green.
  • Swift Deluxe and Luxor Deluxe are really unfunny joke.
  • You can't control static planes from airport.
  • You can't drop Bombs from Cuban like in that Singleplayer mission.
  • Skylift wasn't used in Fleece Heist. If it was used millions of players wouldn't experience the bug where magnet would disappear (including me).
  • CLASSIQUE Stallion doesn't have any customization options although race version has spoiler, roll cage and custom splitter...

Phew...
That took me very long time to write. Still some knob from YouTube gonna steal everything and gonna do 50+ videos...

The Vortex is basically a Zentorno of bikes. It even has the same manufacturer (Pegassi) and front lights. :p
-snip-

It's the same way with DoubleT and Jester...

Edited by MGgames100

Voit Turyv

^

T'was a good read, chap.

I'll bring one more issue: the Esskey seems to have bugged indicators. They're mismatched and when the front left blinks, the rear right blinks, too. And vice versa. :sui:

MGgames100

^

T'was a good read, chap.

I'll bring one more issue: the Esskey seems to have bugged indicators. They're mismatched and when the front left blinks, the rear right blinks, too. And vice versa. :sui:

Really? Wow! Quality department must suck there. Also Chimera has f*cked placent of front brake wheel. It looks bad.

Also why they add indicators when you can't use them? They should add option to do so! It should work just like melee on bikes (X+Left or Right). How it would look on bikes tho...

Edited by MGgames100

WildBrick142

Well, this is never going to get fixed. Just like a one particular inidcator.

Might want to make a note of this issue here.

Nacho Z

It's a shame the Manchez can't wheelie at speed, everything about it yells 'stunt bike!' but despite being an amazing wheelier at slow speeds it can't do the one thing necessary to be a solid stunt bike. It's like making a great looking off-road truck that can handle any incline but explodes if it touches a rock.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Youga_Classic

>wants to add a late 1960s/early 1970s American van to GTA Online

>puts incorrect interior into its model

I really need to bitch about that.

I honestly want to sucker punch whatever idiot cut n paste that stupid crap interior. I also want to kick the morons who priced it at $200K.

I stopped using FPV. Hood view is better and that way I don't have to obsess over how horrible, awkward and repetitive the cockpits are.

[...]

1. Who the f*ck came up with an idea to make vehicles based on concepts that'll probably never become actual vehicles? I'm looking at you, X80 Proto)...

2. Why does the Pigalle have those fake European license plates? Citroën SM was sold in the US (I don't know about the Maserati Merak), so I think the Pigalle should have regular San Andreas license plates.

loyletomycapo

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Youga_Classic

>wants to add a late 1960s/early 1970s American van to GTA Online

>puts incorrect interior into its model

I really need to bitch about that.

If R* love copying interiors so much why couldn't they just copy one of the default muscle ones? that would have fit far better; logic is insane.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

So I just got kicked from STNC (TheLowlyGentlemen) literally because, on one of my numerous pictures of cars, one crew leader told me to lower my Grotti in the snapmatic comment section. I was in my own session doing my own thing when I took the photo. I always follow the rules when I participate in their events. So I said, "I'd rather not" and meant nothing by it. It was my picture in a random session. Well guess what? He kicked me. Because of that. And then says "I read your response, not good" and just up and kicked me for that. So I explain to him what I meant by it and his dumb ass plays the fake nice guy with the smiley faces and pretty much ignores everything I say with a "take care" I'm like really bro? Come to find out they want you to have your cars lowered 247 even in your own sessions.

You know this GTA community is something else. One side of it is awesome and the other is full of a bunch of f*cking nuts. The attitude these people had over some dumbass little comment on some f*cking photo. Man people are so damn petty. I don't want to talk trash about STNC as a whole because it's great, just one of the crew leaders. I gotta find another crew to do car shows with because of some f*cking photo. Why do I keep surrounding myself with nuts? Why do people feel the need to deliberately be assholes?

Never had a problem with a crew before and never with anybody in STNC until now. I always made friends with STNC members in free sessions and they joined in on some of my random cruises.

Edited by Scaglietti

Bandersnatch

Wait before I go all out vehicle rant last gen had better interior ?? Less cut n paste ?

:-(

Edit sorry to ask the obvious but there's a reason I don't use fpv in the sterling !!!

Edited by Remapped

Nacho Z

I had a lot of issues with the BF400. Silhouette was ugly, textures were sh*t in places, rear light region looked bad, it needed a livery to look acceptable but both options were crap, fine control handling felt twitchy and imprecise to me.

I sold it ten minutes ago and not only did I regret nothing I gave it the finger as I clicked sell. It's a great bike performance wise but I secretly hated it shortly after I bought it.

ZeroSafe

Wait before I go all out vehicle rant last gen had better interior ?? Less cut n paste ?

:-(

Edit sorry to ask the obvious but there's a reason I don't use fpv in the sterling !!!

IIRC a lot of the interiors on last gen were cut and paste like they are now, but a few cars had some little details that current gen doesn't have.

1. The Ruiner had a digital speedometer with a blue tint, Imponte badged floor mats, Imponte badging on the headrests, and colored seat trim (I recall seeing red trim, can't remember if there were other colors).
  2. The Coquette had "Coquette" written on the headrests like it did in GTA IV.
  3. The Infernus had a red interior.
  4. The Comet also had writing on the headrests, but I can't remember if it said "Pfister" or "Comet."
  5. The Banshee had "Banshee" written on the headrests in red.
  6. The Futo had "Drift" on the headrests.

Those are the only details I remember seeing on 360. I'm probably missing a ton more of them, but I can't really check as I no longer own my 360 copy of the game.

Mach1bud

So I just got kicked from STNC (TheLowlyGentlemen) literally because, on one of my numerous pictures of cars, one crew leader told me to lower my Grotti in the snapmatic comment section. I was in my own session doing my own thing when I took the photo. I always follow the rules when I participate in their events. So I said, "I'd rather not" and meant nothing by it. It was my picture in a random session. Well guess what? He kicked me. Because of that. And then says "I read your response, not good" and just up and kicked me for that. So I explain to him what I meant by it and his dumb ass plays the fake nice guy with the smiley faces and pretty much ignores everything I say with a "take care" I'm like really bro? Come to find out they want you to have your cars lowered 247 even in your own sessions.

You know this GTA community is something else. One side of it is awesome and the other is full of a bunch of f*cking nuts. The attitude these people had over some dumbass little comment on some f*cking photo. Man people are so damn petty. I don't want to talk trash about STNC as a whole because it's great, just one of the crew leaders. I gotta find another crew to do car shows with because of some f*cking photo. Why do I keep surrounding myself with nuts? Why do people feel the need to deliberately be assholes?

Never had a problem with a crew before and never with anybody in STNC until now. I always made friends with STNC members in free sessions and they joined in on some of my random cruises.

Who was it?

That is bullsh*t bro. They don't have those rules and if one of them told you they did they are liars.

I bet it was f*cking Awooga.

I can talk to ProVelvet if you want.

Edit: Now I am pissed. It was foreveryoung and I thought he was cool. wtf.

Edited by Mach1bud

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Yeah foreveryoung, he acted like he had a problem with me too I've actually never encountered him in any of the meets before so that's odd. I talked to ProVelvet who didn't seem to understand that I'm into all car cultures not just one. I told him it wasn't worth it and thanked him for at least being nice about it. I joined the GTAForums Crew instead so I'm fine.

Edited by Scaglietti

Mach1bud

Yeah foreveryoung, he acted like he had a problem with me too I've actually never encountered him in any of the meets before so that's odd. I talked to ProVelvet who didn't seem to understand that I'm into all car cultures not just one. I told him it wasn't worth it and thanked him for at least being nice about it. I joined the GTAForums Crew instead so I'm fine.

Ok well still kinda sucks. Lots of good people from here in the GTAF crew anyways.

Still don't like it. f*ck man the latest pic in my gallery is with Foreveryoung.

update_lsc

Why the hell does the street blazer have spoilers.. They look like a joke. A bad joke.

Kushology

Why the hell does the street blazer have spoilers.. They look like a joke. A bad joke.

Agree. As much as I love it.. I hate it with the spoilers. Looks so tacky and makes it look like crap.

owl-man

Probably because what they were going for was this:

gal2.jpg

137_0.jpg

Not that it's really that much better looking in real life, but at least they weren't just being dumb with it.

Edited by The Owl Man1999

oleg_aka_djmeg

i wanted a Tarmac Attack wang on it, not some lame ass Extreme Downforce BGW.

Skycam

Bikes in the rate the car above you thread. Go to the rate the bike above you thread please or change the title to "rate the vehicle above you thread".

I'm guilty of dropping my faggio there too but still

also I feel like people aren't being honest in those threads because personally there is way too many 10/10 9/10 8/10 7/10... just saying. I know my car picks aren't great and my photo skills aren't too great either.. I guess I'm just cheesed my Voltic got a low score.. lol. I know my other cars weren't perfect but I had high hopes for that one. Lol.. ohh well.

ObMuOle.jpg

Edited by Skycam

Dacelo

The fact that the extra headlights on the Faggio Mod are both irremovable and non-functioning.

also I feel like people aren't being honest in those threads because personally there is way too many 10/10 9/10 8/10 7/10... just saying. I know my car picks aren't great and my photo skills aren't too great either.. I guess I'm just cheesed my Voltic got a low score.. lol. I know my other cars weren't perfect but I had high hopes for that one. Lol.. ohh well.

ObMuOle.jpg

Not many people like the Voltic unfortunately

whywontyoulisten

It is a joke, and a modder's favourite; it's an official version of a stupid thing people have been making for ages.

We Are Ninja

...once you died while the plane survived , they'll spawn kill you...

Can confirm. It is absolutely merciless. And relentless. You will die a f*ckton.

Also, while I love the Hahuchou drag, why TF is the color of the rear swingarm tied to the bike's secondary color/paint job??

Edited by We Are Ninja

Argonaut

A few of mine:

- The entire usage of dashboards in cars- I'm looking at the Ruiner here. In addition to just not matching them up properly, there seems to be a raft of unique ones (see the Speedo and Bullet) that hardly get used at all when they could be good for a lot of vehicles that just get "stock muscle" or "stock sedan".

- Bodykit options: reems of appropriate comments have already been made about them here, but again for the Ruiner it only having a front bumper option just looks f*cking terrible and half-arsed. It needs side skirts and rear bumper options to make it fully "Shakotan".

- The entire usage of engine models: No, the Carbonizzare should not have the same engine model as the Stratum, neither should use a straight 6 engine, and the Stratum should have two turbos not one. You can probably think of many more examples of this laziness.

- Lack of IV Coquette, I really wanted that thing. The C7 present in this game is a boring modern yawnfest, but that's just me.

Many people would probably read this thread and question why so much attention is paid to a small section of the overall game, pointing to racing sims and the like if you want better accuracy. However I'd say that GTA has more in common with car enthusiasts who have to live with their vehicle through a variety of tasks in daily life in various locations, not just track days, so these thoughts wouldn't appear odd to me and perhaps some others.

BlackMilk

Flew a Dodo in GTA:O for the first time today. MC sell mission. I was done with the first of three and tried to put it back on the beach. It made contact, slid across the sand a bit and when I tried to get out (looked safe enough) it spontaneously exploded. Probably couldn't handle the excitement.

Not too impressed with the Dodo. Just like those other simple planes it takes what feels like a century to get moving.

Why would anyone buy this thing? The only use I can imagine is picking up other players who are in a body of water in case they don't want to call for a boat pick-up. And pretty much any helicopter could do a better and faster job of it than this silly thing. Glad I was forced to try it for a mission before going near the "BUY IT NOW" button.

Seasparrow would be better. I mean, helicopters can already land on the water if you're careful, but at least this little baby can do it with ease and without worry that it's gonna go down and the rotors will magically pop off it.

Voit Turyv

Questionable design choices and errors that get me everytime I drive a car - selected PV edition.

Cheetah:

- a non-repaintable blue dashboard that clashes with red paintjob in my case;

- a secondary colour option that only changes interior stitching - because, why?

- a forced carbon fibre strip.

Virgo:

- 2016 is almost over and it still isn't a Benny's car! Also, no front indicators and ugly CF interior.

Kuruma:

- both versions lack an engine underside model. :|

Franken Stange:

- permanently purple interior - it clashes with everything that's not black, white, navy blue or purple, duh

- a rear licence plate would be nice

- there should be an option at Benny's to bring a Roosevelt and transform it into the Stange (during Halloween, as it would be now only)

- it should have had a convertible roof or a full roof, like this one:

R5h3nTo.png

(by Classique)

Lurcher:

- no badges, ugh

- no front indicators, ughh

- no interior options apart from bobbleheads - ughhh

- there should be an option at Benny's: Buccaneer -> you either want it Custom or as a Lurcher (same as the Roosevelt/Franken)

Bullet:

- no Vapid badge on the nose

- kinda ugly interior

- engine noise getting all fuzzy and unclear when it's fitted with any EMS upgrade

- no customisation options goddamnit

Dominator:

- fugly interior

- additional front lights don't work

- no Vapid badge on the nose

- an LSPD variant would be kickass

Phoenix:

- it could do with a rollcage

Mamba:

- the interior, argh, the interior!

- no indicators part 934587

- the secondary paint should be racing stripes

Reaper:

- fugly steering wheel

- the startup sound is eargasmic, only to be ruined by the engine noise right after

- the rear end seems a bit chubby

Cognoscenti Cabrio:

- interior repaint option would be kickass

- same about a different engine noise - maybe from Cognoscentis proper? Yeah, let us have all the Cognoscentis sound the same, I wouldn't be mad

Stirling GT:

- interiorrrrrr

WildBrick142

The Ruiner had a digital speedometer with a blue tint, Imponte badged floor mats, Imponte badging on the headrests, and colored seat trim (I recall seeing red trim, can't remember if there were other colors).

This still annoys me to this day.

From a cool looking interior that gives another reason to own one of those to some stupid copy-pasted muscle car interior. I know first person view was Rockstar's first attempt at it but they could have at least put a bit more effort into making cars not boring.