1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Gnocchi Flip Flops

[Vehicles] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

Ceeohthree
On 10/20/2018 at 4:18 AM, IceDree said:

DashVIP.

There are 3 variants of DashVIP in the game.

1) Alloy single-piece body with a chrome lip & a flushed center cap in the High-end wheels category. Also the Dinka Jester's stock wheel.

2) Alloy multi-piece body, dished with 2 chrome lips & a sticking center cap in both the Sports & SUV wheels categories.

3) Alloy single-piece body with a matching lip, a flushed center cap & no chrome in sight. The best version of the bunch... Available only as the Dinka Jester Racecar's stock wheel.

For f*ck sake.

#wheelsexuality

On 10/20/2018 at 6:59 AM, SideStunt said:

*cries in Vapid Slamvan Custom stock rims* 

There’s absolutely no reason for the devs not to make stock rims variants available in mod shops :c 

#wheelsexuality

On 10/20/2018 at 8:02 AM, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

*cries in Declasse Mamba stock rims*

#wheelsexuality

On 10/20/2018 at 12:56 PM, SHOKKERZ91 said:

I kinda like the banshee 900r stock rims...

#wheelsexuality

On 10/20/2018 at 1:39 PM, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

The Reaper stock wheels would look amazing on my Tempesta I'm pretty sure.

#wheelsexuality

Edited by Ceeohthree
Can’t say it enough...

Ceeohthree

Came across an article from Right On The Mark titled “Expensive cars with rusty winter rims...” Are R* devs Canadian? Are they inspired by Canadian car culture? Please say it ain’t so. 

Im feeling exactly like this in most of my rides.

AZZNjNP.jpg

#wheelsexuality

Edited by Ceeohthree

Voodoo-Hendrix
1 hour ago, Ceeohthree said:

Came across an article from Right On The Mark titled “Expensive cars with rusty winter rims...” Are R* devs Canadian? Are they inspired by Canadian car culture? Please say it ain’t so. 

Im feeling exactly like this in most of my rides.

AZZNjNP.jpg

#wheelsexuality

This reminds me...

We also need some rusty wheels!

It's absurd having a rust bucket with some shiny, chromed wheels.

#wheelsexuality

Arrows to Athens
1 minute ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

This reminds me...

We also need some rusty wheels!

It's absurd having a rust bucket with some shiny, chromed wheels.

#wheelsexuality

Wheelgasm.

Voodoo-Hendrix

So you're telling me that R* never bothered to make GTA versions of Shelby, TVR, Mazda, Local Motors, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Citroën, De Tomaso, Fiat, Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus, VUHL, Apollo, Pagani, Hennessey and Lotus but they did a GTA version of freaking Lada of all things with Rune?

2e1.gif

Fenrill
On 10/18/2018 at 8:08 AM, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

The Pariah is the Oppresor Mk II of racing:

- Ugly as sin.

- Overpriced.

- Overpowered, makes the rest of the class irrelevant: Sports with the Pariah, the rest of weaponized vehicles with the Oppresor Mk II.

- Misbranded, the Pariah should have been either a Grotti (Ferrari 812 Superfast) or Dewbauchee (Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato); the original Oppressor should have been a Dinka (the Street Hawk bike was based on a Honda bike).

I have actually managed to win against several Pariahs in Stunt Races with my Comet SR but mostly out of them being bad drivers or sheer luck rather than skill.

Nerf the Pariah already, so I can sell it then.

Totally right. You sir, are the first that say that out load that i happens to read. 

YourBakedSkoda

*Sees Lynx*

Oh wow that’s a pretty car

*Sees interior*

Ah they used the 9F interior and why is the steering wheel off centre? Well it’s still good looking

*Sees Broughy test*

Oh ok it’s slow, whatever I won’t be racing with it

*Sees price*

*Dies*

Voodoo-Hendrix

The Cheetah Classic, Torero and Viseris should have been in Sports; the Turismo Classic and Infernus Classic should have been in Supers.

How in the f*ck those belong in the Sports Classics class?

Arrows to Athens
16 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

The Cheetah Classic, Torero and Viseris should have been in Sports; the Turismo Classic and Infernus Classic should have been in Supers.

How in the f*ck those belong in the Sports Classics class?

We need a Supers Classics class.

Voodoo-Hendrix
On 11/16/2018 at 11:17 AM, Arrows to Athens said:

We need a Supers Classics class.

Or better yet, we need a Supers and a Hypers class, just like in Driveclub.

In that game, the likes of the F40, Diablo SV and XJ220 we're evenly matched against modern supercars like the 458 and the Huracan, which is not that far fetched from reality, even by modern standards, those cars are still pretty fast.

Then you had the Hypers class, in which the oldest car was the F1 LM, which is the fastest naturally aspirated supercar and basically the first hypercar ever, way before the Bugatti Veyron was a thing.

So, IMO, these cars should be classified like this:

Sports:

- Cheetah Classic

- Torero

- Viseris

Supers:

- Turismo Classic

- Infernus Classic

Hypers:

- GP1

Just my $0.02.

Aghakhi
22 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Hypers:

- GP1

I think that in its current state the GP1 would just receive a beating from all modern Hypers in the game :p I mean, it would have to compete with the likes of T20, Autarch, Vagner, XA-21 and so on, and the GP1 simply isn't up to that.

Although the Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic and Infernus Classic aren't truly sports classics, at least their presence on the class gives us options aside from the former dominator, the Stirling GT.

The GP1 should have something more to it aside from being gorgeous, it should either have a standout top speed in its class with the current handling, or just a better handling with the same top speed of now.

Voodoo-Hendrix
43 minutes ago, Aghakhi said:

I think that in its current state the GP1 would just receive a beating from all modern Hypers in the game :p I mean, it would have to compete with the likes of T20, Autarch, Vagner, XA-21 and so on, and the GP1 simply isn't up to that.

Although the Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic and Infernus Classic aren't truly sports classics, at least their presence on the class gives us options aside from the former dominator, the Stirling GT.

The GP1 should have something more to it aside from being gorgeous, it should either have a standout top speed in its class with the current handling, or just a better handling with the same top speed of now.

Oh, I was talking more about the performance of their RL counterparts, if R* actually did changed those cars classes, some buffs should have to take place, of course.

If The Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic, Infernus Classic, Torero and Viseris weren't on the Sports Classics class, the Rapid GT Classic would be the fastest Sports Classics car, followed by the Stirling GT.

About the GP1, if it weren't for it having a low downforce value, it would be on par with cars like the Osiris:

Sadly, the video on said Reddit post got deleted, but you get my point.

Aghakhi
6 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Oh, I was talking more about the performance of their RL counterparts, if R* actually did changed those cars classes, some buffs should have to take place, of course.

If The Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic, Infernus Classic, Torero and Viseris weren't on the Sports Classics class, the Rapid GT Classic would be the fastest Sports Classics car, followed by the Stirling GT.

About the GP1, if it weren't for it having a low downforce value, it would be on par with cars like the Osiris:

Sadly, the video on said Reddit post got deleted, but you get my point.

Yeah I do, it's sad that the GP1 has such a poor downforce value but as tragic as it is I kinda like it - it would be a bit weird if it have values approaching those of the Vagner or the Cunning Stunts' race cars. But then again, a 2.00ish downforce value would be so much better anyways!

Rockstar screwed up the otherwise brilliant idea of downforce by being so inconsistent with its implementation. The majority of the cars, even those released in posterior updates, doesn't have it and those who do receive had never received in such beneficial values as those original Cunning Stunts supers, aside from the Vagner, Autarch and Tyrant. Most of them are actually limited by their downforce, unable to perform at their full potential unless if at unreasonably high speeds.

Arrows to Athens

These handling flags will probably never go. I remember there was a petition that was made for its removal, and, not surprisingly, it's been blown away with a gust of wind blowing along/through the autumn leaves, nowhere to be seen again.

Aghakhi
1 hour ago, Arrows to Athens said:

These handling flags will probably never go. I remember there was a petition that was made for its removal, and, not surprisingly, it's been blown away with a gust of wind blowing along/through the autumn leaves, nowhere to be seen again.

A f*cking shame I'd say, but at least I'm not forced to buy a Tyrant so it's not a total loss that they have come to stay. And then there's the Flash GT which is an incredibly overpowered rally car once you get used to its angry handling, even though it also have these flags.

But for the rest of the cars affected by them, it's nothing but sadness and shame. The Ellie is a prime example, what kind of muscle car is unable to perform flat-out burnouts? :blink: Not to mention the disappointing performance. The cars with the flags should at least be coded differently, as to compensate their inability to curb boost, they should have higher statistics for engine power, traction and such.

Edited by Aghakhi

Voodoo-Hendrix

What does R* has against offering options, alternatives and choices in cars?

Everyone complains about certain vehicles having baked in weapons instead of those being a feature, even worse, R* had already gotten the formula right with MOC/Avenger exclusive upgrades, so why take one step ahead and two steps back?

Why I can't get an stock ZR-380 or an stock Scarab? Don't they know that offering such choice does make people more likely to double dip, which could drive Sharkie sales?

I, for one, would have loved to buy an stock Scarab and put a .50 Cal Machine Gun Turret on it and then buy another and fully upgrade it for Arena War. I mean, we can already do that with the Impaler, which only agravates the issue.

But nooo, can't have that, that would make too much sense.

Arrows to Athens
12 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

What does R* has against offering options, alternatives and choices in cars?

Everyone complains about certain vehicles having baked in weapons instead of those being a feature, even worse, R* had already gotten the formula right with MOC/Avenger exclusive upgrades, so why take one step ahead and two steps back?

Why I can't get an stock ZR-380 or an stock Scarab? Don't they know that offering such choice does make people more likely to double dip, which could drive Sharkie sales?

I, for one, would have loved to buy an stock Scarab and put a .50 Cal Machine Gun Turret on it and then buy another and fully upgrade it for Arena War. I mean, we can already do that with the Impaler, which only agravates the issue.

But nooo, can't have that, that would make too much sense.

It's as if the developers' kids encourage their decisions.

Hazzardtohimself

Maybe more of a general B&M (although it is vehicle related)… 

All of those fancy and/or daft weaponised vehicles that have been plaguing freeroam for the last few years - they'd be a great crowd-puller in an arena of some kind, right? 

Obviously then, something of a f*ck up missed opportunity that the latest DLC keeps the Weaponised Tampas, Deluxos, Broomsticks and terrorising juggernauts outside of the Maze Bank Arena. 

TCMike

I was complaining about this the other day, but I really hate flame throwing exhausts.  R* really overdid it with those in this game.  There needs to be an option to turn them off or something.  

Rockett800
5 hours ago, TCMike said:

I was complaining about this the other day, but I really hate flame throwing exhausts.  R* really overdid it with those in this game.  There needs to be an option to turn them off or something.  

Especially since they're terrible flame throwers. Real flamethrower exhausts can sustain their flames, and make them grow to massive fire balls with a hefty rev of the engine! Look up Voodoo Larry's Voodoo Kreeper to see some real fire. No, the one's in game just backfire. They don't even do it in a cool Subaru Impossibru way, just a singular pop of flame when you downshift. There's a few stock cars that can backfire like that, but they don't do it all the time so it feel a bit more realistic.

Voodoo-Hendrix

All these cars with rusty liveries yet we don't have access to Worn paint.

Marciliojunior01

Someone explain me how the pegassi toros can go up to 150 mph ? Is an SUV, why the hell rockstar made it so quick, doesnt make any sense. 

Mach1bud
2 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

Someone explain me how the pegassi toros can go up to 150 mph ? Is an SUV, why the hell rockstar made it so quick, doesnt make any sense. 

I doubt it goes 150 mph in game, no cars actually do.

But to explain why it is fast is easy, because it's based on the fastest SUV in the world with a top speed of 190 mph.

Marciliojunior01
1 hour ago, Mach1bud said:

I doubt it goes 150 mph in game, no cars actually do.

But to explain why it is fast is easy, because it's based on the fastest SUV in the world with a top speed of 190 mph.

Look at cone11's video, it can achieve this speed even with no upgrades

Arrows to Athens

So the Toros is faster than most of the supers in the game.

Marciliojunior01

If the video is correct is the second fastest land vehicle in the game, only losing to the glitched gargoyle. 150mph is the average speed of all rocket cars 

Arrows to Athens
18 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

If the video is correct is the second fastest land vehicle in the game, only losing to the glitched gargoyle. 150mph is the average speed of all rocket cars 

Bumps on the roads, curbs, and FPS can all affect top speed.

79'Blazer4x4

The Franken Stange can't wheelie because it's in the sports classics class. Vehicles being in the wrong classes never really bothered me before(mainly because I don't race), but not that the feature is in the game the Franken stange needs to be able to do wheelies. Hopefully they add the wheelie ability to more specific vehicles in the future(or at least change them to the muscle class), but this is R* we're talking about, so I don't have very high hopes for that.

On a side note, not really a B&M(also accidentally posted this in the general B&M topic last night), but I'm surprised that with all the Mad Max vehicles added(especially ones from Fury Road like the Bruiser, Sasquatch and Cerberus) that there's no Gigahorse. But if they did add a Gigahorse lookalike it would probably use a new Cadillac lookalike for the bodies and we wouldn't get the stock version of that car.

Voodoo-Hendrix
18 minutes ago, 79'Blazer4x4 said:

The Franken Stange can't wheelie because it's in the sports classics class. Vehicles being in the wrong classes never really bothered me before(mainly because I don't race), but not that the feature is in the game the Franken stange needs to be able to do wheelies. Hopefully they add the wheelie ability to more specific vehicles in the future(or at least change them to the muscle class), but this is R* we're talking about, so I don't have very high hopes for that.

Same issue with the Tornado Rat Rod.

Alright, so this is less of a B&M and more of a suggestion, perhaps? But I wish that the interior of all Arena Contenders matched their theme.

For example, an Apocalypse or Nightmare car should have a run down interior, with metal seats and whatnot, meanwhile, a Future Shock should have basicallt a high tech racing car interior.

I say this because it's quite dumb seeing a rusted out ZR-380 with a racecar interior or a futuristic Issi with a normal interior.

Also, talking about Nightmare, I'm the only one who thinks that it's literally redundant? Like, instead of a separate style, it would just been liveries for Apocalypse instead and the third style could have been used for a clean, military, steampunk or whatever style.

Hazzardtohimself
12 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Also, talking about Nightmare, I'm the only one who thinks that it's literally redundant? Like, instead of a separate style, it would just been liveries for Apocalypse instead and the third style could have been used for a clean, military, steampunk or whatever style.

Rockstar undoubtedly appealing to the completionists (*cough*PeopleWithMoneyOrTheAbilityToPurchaseMoney*cough*) with the almost identical Apocalypse and Nightmare models. 

It's a shame we can't chop-and-change the 'themes' of the vehicles. Apocalypse livery, Nightmare accessories (if they were different) and Future-Shock weapons, etc. for example. I'd quite fancy the Imperator with the FS 'skirts' but with a rusty look myself.