Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,779 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Gnocchi Flip Flops

[Vehicles] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

Mach1bud

The bullet could be moved to the f*cking sports classics class and it wouldn't be even competitive there

Which brings me to my B&M. There is no Bullet Classic yet and I want one.

Hold my whiskey for a second Bud.

You mean one of these old beasts and not one of the newer Replicas? (Also believe this one is a MK1 not a MK2, Exhaust pipes seem to short compared to the 427 powered MK2s that ran at Le Man and the body is more smoothed out and less like the MK2s I've seen pictures of)

^If so. R* that sh*t better sound like this.

Also Bonus Car, Why haven't we gotten a Mamba Daytona?

^Also must sound like this if they ever decide to add one.

I'd love the GT40 MK2 (not a fan of the MK1). I just hope R* would either class it as muscles or sports. god forbid it gets sports classic or supers.

ex10010_4.jpg

Why wouldn't it be in Sports Classics? It would fit perfectly in that class. It's not a muscle car and it is a classic car.

MARINA

The bullet could be moved to the f*cking sports classics class and it wouldn't be even competitive there

You mean one of these old beasts and not one of the newer Replicas? (Also believe this one is a MK1 not a MK2, Exhaust pipes seem to short compared to the 427 powered MK2s that ran at Le Man and the body is more smoothed out and less like the MK2s I've seen pictures of)

I'd love the GT40 MK2 (not a fan of the MK1). I just hope R* would either class it as muscles or sports. god forbid it gets sports classic or supers.

ex10010_4.jpg

Why wouldn't it be in Sports Classics? It would fit perfectly in that class. It's not a muscle car and it is a classic car.

Because the sports classics class is terrible, if the majority of people actually did sports classic races i'd be for it but they don't so it's pointless. sports classics class and muscle class are on similar pace anyway, it only seems more productive to class it as muscles as it obviously wouldn't be able to compete with the majority of the supers.

r* should have made sports classic stunt races or cars raceable in multiple classes like the stirling GT

Mach1bud

ex10010_4.jpg

Because the sports classics class is terrible, if the majority of people actually did sports classic races i'd be for it but they don't so it's pointless. sports classics class and muscle class are on similar pace anyway, it only seems more productive to class it as muscles as it obviously wouldn't be able to compete with the majority of the supers.

r* should have made sports classic stunt races or cars raceable in multiple classes like the stirling GT

Oh I see. I don't care about racing, just would rather see the cars classed as what they actually are. Stuff like the Drift Tampa in Sports, Penetrator in Supers, etc really irks me.

MARINA

ex10010_4.jpg

Oh I see. I don't care about racing, just would rather see the cars classed as what they actually are. Stuff like the Drift Tampa in Sports, Penetrator in Supers, etc really irks me.

I can understand. If R* made vehicles multi-class these types of things wouldn't be a problem. The option to do so is clearly there as they've already done it with the Stirling GT. I cannot understand why they label a car as something it's not and don't even bother to class them into the correct racing class.

Mach1bud

Yeah I agree. There are many cars that should be used in multiple classes.

Kushology
Posted (edited)

Always wanted to use the Elegy against low-teir supers to be honest, not really into racing anymore but it'd still be nice.

Rather just spend the little time I play anymore cruising the map in various vehicles..

Edited by Kushology

Arrows to Athens

*cough* Drift Tampa *cough*

Voodoo-Hendrix

*cough* Drift Tampa *cough*

*cough* Blista Compact *cough*

*cough* Moonbeam *cough*

*cough* Streiter *cough*

No Use For A Name

No racing stripe on the Mamba. Ffs if theres one car deserving its the AC Cobra. Instead we get the secondary on a side panel. Ugh

SAS_Intruder

I hate how Rockstar decided to go with HID or at least H7 halogen headlights for most of the new classic cars. What's wrong with them? They completely ruined those cars imo.

We already have an option to switch to xenons if we want. Please, give us yellow halogen headlights as a default on every classic car, including those made in the 80s. Or give us yellow headlights as an option in LS Custom.

Voodoo-Hendrix
Posted (edited)

I hate how Rockstar decided to go with HID or at least H7 halogen headlights for most of the new classic cars. What's wrong with them? They completely ruined those cars imo.

We already have an option to switch to xenons if we want. Please, give us yellow halogen headlights as a default on every classic car, including those made in the 80s. Or give us yellow headlights as an option in LS Custom.

This, SO MUCH THIS!!!

Seriously, I want to have some yellow lights in my Infernus Classic like this:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/nfs/images/3/3e/HotPursuit_LamborghiniDiablo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150530195130&path-prefix=es

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix

Kushology

Notied the other day thanks to MOC trolls..

When you're passive and have a trailer on a truck, you can't use the trailer to smack people around.

F*ckin' lame..

Silencer555

Really hope the Bombushka and Volatol get buffed in the next update. Much better Armor for the Bombushka and the same for the Volatol as well. Or at least give the Volatol a goddamn stealth mode like the Akula, as the description suggests.

Also, I get no lock on sounds when I'm in my Volatol. So I'm f*cked at practically every situation since countermeasures are harder to use when there's no threat warning in the first place.

whywontyoulisten

Or at least give the Volatol a goddamn stealth mode like the Akula, as the description suggests.

Stealth Vulcan? You're joking, right? Also, I don't know what description you're looking at, but there's nothing here:

"A lot of things become clear while you're in the cockpit of a Volatol. As you glide along in the blissful quiet of high-altitude flight, you find yourself at peace, reflective, content. And thousands of feet below, the shadow of your colossal delta wing ripples silently across towns, cities and states, followed by the atomizing roar of heavy ordnance. This is how it was meant to be."

rlk232

Why the hell did they kill the topspeed and accel of the ETR1 while keeping the price so high? It handles well but its not in the top 5 for supers now. Throw me a frickin' bone.

metoxys

Why the hell did they kill the topspeed and accel of the ETR1 while keeping the price so high? It handles well but its not in the top 5 for supers now. Throw me a frickin' bone.

The top speed and the acceleration of the ETR1 have never been changed, no?

Silencer555

Or at least give the Volatol a goddamn stealth mode like the Akula, as the description suggests.

Stealth Vulcan? You're joking, right? Also, I don't know what description you're looking at, but there's nothing here:

Woah, could've sworn that stealth was mentioned/implied in the description. Faulty memory is to blame I suppose. But I don't mind a stealth Vulcan since I doubt they'd add a B-2 for us to use. Pretty much the closest thing we have to the B-2 in terms of overall shape.

Plus it wouldn't be overpowered in the slightest since it's a giant target anyway. Sure the Vulcan isn't known as a stealth bomber, but it isn't known for having turrets either.

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
Posted (edited)

Woah, could've sworn that stealth was mentioned/implied in the description. Faulty memory is to blame I suppose. But I don't mind a stealth Vulcan since I doubt they'd add a B-2 for us to use. Pretty much the closest thing we have to the B-2 in terms of overall shape.

Plus it wouldn't be overpowered in the slightest since it's a giant target anyway. Sure the Vulcan isn't known as a stealth bomber, but it isn't known for having turrets either.

It was mentioned/implied by Rackman in the Setup mission you do for the discount.

Edited by Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Silencer555

^So I wasn't completely nuts, thanks Suzuki for helping out.

-KM-

^ I seem to remember that too, extremely scummy. I guarantee you at least a small minority of people played through that setup, heard the dialogue & went "hey a stealth bomber! that sounds cool, I'll buy one afterwards", paid for one with real fish card money, then immediately realised it's a giant POS with nothing of the sort. Hey, if it DID have a stealth mode, that would at least mitigate it's nonexistent armor... maybe.

Lester mentions the same thing about the tank. Stingy motherf*ckers.

hyitliy.png

rlk232

The top speed and the acceleration of the ETR1 have never been changed, no?

IIRC, it was when they first messed with the downforce; it was one of the ones worst affected. I could be thinking of another car but I don't believe that to be the case...

Voodoo-Hendrix

^ I seem to remember that too, extremely scummy. I guarantee you at least a small minority of people played through that setup, heard the dialogue & went "hey a stealth bomber! that sounds cool, I'll buy one afterwards", paid for one with real fish card money, then immediately realised it's a giant POS with nothing of the sort. Hey, if it DID have a stealth mode, that would at least mitigate it's nonexistent armor... maybe.

hyitliy.png

I've got an idea about how an stealth Khanjali tank could work in the game without becoming overpowered:

The Khanjali becomes off the radar if it gets still (you can still aim the cannon/machine gun/grenade launchers though), if it moves it gets visible on the radar again.

Also it's invisible to thermal vision, like its RL inspirstion, the PL-01 Polish tank.

Thoughts?

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

hyitliy.png

I've got an idea about how an stealth Khanjali tank could work in the game without becoming overpowered:

The Khanjali becomes off the radar if it gets still (you can still aim the cannon/machine gun/grenade launchers though), if it moves it gets visible on the radar again.

Also it's invisible to thermal vision, like its RL inspirstion, the PL-01 Polish tank.

Thoughts?

Um.....No?

At least to the OTR stuff.

Last I checked the Homing Missiles in the game are not Radar, Laser, or Wire Guided, Meaning they all are Heat Seeking.

You can see my problem with the Khanjali, how is it that Heat Seeking Missiles can get that hard of a f*cking lock-on, on something with Thermal Camo that renders it invisible to heat reading/seeking devices?

That's the only real buff it needs, not being able to be locked on to by any missile in game, as right now if a Deluxo or Broomstick Bike shows up, it can just spamtard you to pieces.

-KM-
Posted (edited)

I'm not too big on the weaponized stuff they keep adding, but if they ever make another tank they should definitely give it some countermeasures. Deployable smokescreen or an APS would be nice. The Khanjali is strong but it's quite pathetic against aircraft (more specifically, jets)

Why do the goddamn explosive cannons even exist in the first place? Jet's are piss easy to take down with HE rounds these days, & the Deluxo/Oppressor is the current tryhard 'meta'. Yet I still see dive-bombers dominating helpless low levels all the time.

Game's been out going on five years now & they haven't even realised how stupidly overpowered those cannons are.

Edited by -KM-

erased

I absolutely hate that you have to do those new hotring races to unlock the liveries for the stock car.

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

The new hot ring race car is basically a Tampa drift with a bunch of upgrades.

Should have cost over a million and been in the super car class.

whywontyoulisten
Posted (edited)

They've really shat all over the proportions of so many of the new/recent cars. So many are far too narrow and/or tall and end up looking like 1-seat Lego cars.

gallery_1771_217_162187.jpg

Edited by whywontyoulisten

Commander S

This is so frustrating - looks like a bad port of the San Andreas model, not an update made 14 years later:

uzA3cIK.png

I'd love to know exactly who gets assigned to what when it comes to cars in this game - the Supra should have been handed to whoever did the cracking job on the Elegy Retro, IMO.

Voodoo-Hendrix

You'll never be able to race a Sultan RS, an Elegy Retro Custom and a Jester Classic in the same race.

Why even live?

Commander S

You'll never be able to race a Sultan RS, an Elegy Retro Custom and a Jester Classic in the same race.

Why even live?

And what's really frustrating is that there's a surprisingly simple fix for that - one that'd open up all kinds of avenues for racing in GTAO...