Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,665 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Gnocchi Flip Flops

[Vehicles] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

JRC99

I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO MOD THE GAME TO GET THIS.

26653250_1513608848717251_1607517813_o.p

A Maned Wolf

The Savestra having the most pitiful horn this side of GTA IV's Ruiner...

Voodoo-Hendrix

I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO MOD THE GAME TO GET THIS.

26653250_1513608848717251_1607517813_o.p

We need Benny bacc.

TheFroggmann

No purchasable Orugga horns. I'll never be able to fully remake my Bronco in online.

8173fb18-9bd8-4564-b2f9-69046daeb4da_Thu

WsWSUX2.jpg

Hazzardtohimself

^ I'd be a happy bunny if R* added a few more options to LSC, including new horns (and rims). Maybe even some more paints, like a 'worn' option.

RacistGuy
Posted (edited)

i want a f*ckin TUNER DLC

No new cars

just:

-many new rims

-engine swaps like in forza

-more standard colors

-more body options

-data about the cars like horsepower and torque

FOR ALL OLD AND SLOW CARS

rockstar could create such a small DLC in a f*ckin month.

Edited by RacistGuy

JRC99

No purchasable Orugga horns. I'll never be able to fully remake my Bronco in online.

8173fb18-9bd8-4564-b2f9-69046daeb4da_Thu

WsWSUX2.jpg

That's a really nice Bronco. 351?

erased

I'm really not bitching (at least i'm not really intending to) but can someone PLEASE update the appreciation sticky thread with the new vehicles that have been released/that are coming out? It's a bit of a pain in the ass to scroll and scroll and scroll to look for a specific thread.

PiippuLaku

People complaining about some of the new vehicles having optional weapons. They're OPTIONAL, and having more options is better.

79'Blazer4x4

I had completely forgetten it was even in game until I saw a picture today on the forum, but the "Dozer" is not a dozer, and it seems R* doesn't know what dozers actually are. In Chinatown Wars and Vice City Stories, the "Bulldozer" is actually a wheel loader, and in GTA V the "Dozer" is a track loader. The San Andreas Dozer is the most accurate to an actual dozer, and can be considered a wheel dozer, as it actually has a blade rather than a bucket.

Voodoo-Hendrix

People complaining about some of the new vehicles having optional weapons. They're OPTIONAL, and having more options is better.

I wouldn't mind having optional machine guns on cars, what I do mind is that R* feels justified to inflate the price of a vehicle just because you can "optionally" put peashooters on it, which also costs you money.

I mean, the Savestra is cool and all, but it doesn't warrant a $900k pricetag, at all.

Commander S

I wouldn't mind having optional machine guns on cars, what I do mind is that R* feels justified to inflate the price of a vehicle just because you can "optionally" put peashooters on it, which also costs you money.

I mean, the Savestra is cool and all, but it doesn't warrant a $900k pricetag, at all.

That, and it means that otherwise-neat civilian-grade cars now constitute 'weaponized vehicles' in terms of R*'s internal metrics - and personally, I feel a bit iffy about boosting those.

For instance, if I buy the 190z, R* could read that as simply as 'people want more sports classics' (not 'people want more iconic Nissan/Toyota/Mazda/etc. sports cars') - but with the Savestra, R* could just as well interpret sales stats as 'people want guns on ALL THE THINGS', or 'people want more weaponised vehicles'. And since I'm of the view that we could do with a break from weaponised stuff, I'm a bit conflicted about nice cars getting lumped in with the gun-toting stuff, even if you're not forced to put weapons on them.

79'Blazer4x4

That, and it means that otherwise-neat civilian-grade cars now constitute 'weaponized vehicles' in terms of R*'s internal metrics - and personally, I feel a bit iffy about boosting those.

For instance, if I buy the 190z, R* could read that as simply as 'people want more sports classics' (not 'people want more iconic Nissan/Toyota/Mazda/etc. sports cars') - but with the Savestra, R* could just as well interpret sales stats as 'people want guns on ALL THE THINGS', or 'people want more weaponised vehicles'. And since I'm of the view that we could do with a break from weaponised stuff, I'm a bit conflicted about nice cars getting lumped in with the gun-toting stuff, even if you're not forced to put weapons on them.

It doesn't so much happen with vehicles that only have machine guns available, but when a vehicle is weaponized it often gets lumped into the category of "vehicles griefers use". Therefore those who dislike griefers using weaponized "meme vehicles" target those vehicles, and that's a problem for those of us who don't weaponize them and just want the vehicle because we like the vehicle. Perfect example of this is the Deluxo. It's a DeLorean, it's an awesome car for most car enthusiasts, but because it has optional missiles and guns it's often used by griefers and so it's assumed that anyone driving one is a griefer, which results in innocent non-weaponized Deluxos being destroyed by those who otherwise wouldn't bat an eye at it if it didn't have optional weaponry.

PiippuLaku

It doesn't so much happen with vehicles that only have machine guns available, but when a vehicle is weaponized it often gets lumped into the category of "vehicles griefers use". Therefore those who dislike griefers using weaponized "meme vehicles" target those vehicles, and that's a problem for those of us who don't weaponize them and just want the vehicle because we like the vehicle. Perfect example of this is the Deluxo. It's a DeLorean, it's an awesome car for most car enthusiasts, but because it has optional missiles and guns it's often used by griefers and so it's assumed that anyone driving one is a griefer, which results in innocent non-weaponized Deluxos being destroyed by those who otherwise wouldn't bat an eye at it if it didn't have optional weaponry.

People destroy Deluxos and such vehicles because they have a special map marker. Adding weapons to the Savestra for example, doesn't give it a special marker. And this is Rockstar we're talking about, they make things ridiculously expensive for no good reason, like the Savestra.

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

You're paying more for the option of having the guns, and then you have to pay 100k to actually get the guns.

Rockstar logic.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

The Hydra... not the jet itself but the overall design of it.

Not only does it look nothing like the original Hydra from San Andreas, but it shares way too many features from the P-996 LAZER as both jets are loosely based off the F-35 Lightning II. The main problem with it is that while flying in forward flight mode, it uses both rotating nozzles and an afterburner. Realistically, this is stupid since all it would do is waste fuel and increase unnecessary weight. It's like adding an extra engine to a bike that powers an additional wheel on the back. Once you notice it, it's hard to look past. I know it's a game and realism doesn't matter, but Rockstar are usually the type to add extra attention to detail - this is quite the opposite.

Commander S

The Hydra... not the jet itself but the overall design of it.

Not only does it look nothing like the original Hydra from San Andreas, but it shares way too many features from the P-996 LAZER as both jets are loosely based off the F-35 Lightning II. The main problem with it is that while flying in forward flight mode, it uses both rotating nozzles and an afterburner. Realistically, this is stupid since all it would do is waste fuel and increase unnecessary weight. It's like adding an extra engine to a bike that powers an additional wheel on the back. Once you notice it, it's hard to look past. I know it's a game and realism doesn't matter, but Rockstar are usually the type to add extra attention to detail - this is quite the opposite.

Yeah - I'm just not a fan of the 'front/rear of a cutting-edge jet, main body of a decades-old one, propulsion system that combines BOTH' design at all. I blame the GTA IV/early GTA V design philosophy, back before R* started realising that 'huh - people want to own vehicles because they like the real-life ones, not just because they want generic stuff'.

On the whole, things have gotten better - take aircraft like the Nokota, Molotok, Pyro, etc. But as a consequence, that just makes older things stand out by how much more slapdash R* was about mashing up any old combinations of vehicles, regardless of how faithful the resulting amalgamation might be. Same with cars - occasional exceptions aside, things like the GT500 are awesome, but end up reminding me of how poorly-designed the likes of the Stinger and Stinger GT are (and how much we really need a proper 250 GTO thing instead of those two...).

Voodoo-Hendrix

I wish that "thing" that makes missiles physically dissapear from Weaponized Vehicles and certain aircraft like the Hunter and the Akula was also on planes and jets.

I dunno, it just looks cool "emptying" your load on someone.

That last bit sounds dirty af lol.

Hazzardtohimself

A few years ago, Rockstar did something sensible and released a stock Faction that you could take to Bennys and 'upgrade' into a low-rider or Donk if you wished (glossing over the fact that the stock Faction can't cope with uneven surfaces).

A few weeks ago, Rockstar did something stupid and released an air-bagged Yosemite that, whilst pretty cool, can't be de-tuned into a stock / higher-riding version.

I really wish R* released some vehicles as stock and then gave us the option to turn them into low-riders, racers, ricers, weaponised etc. if we chose to. It would also boost stinky-fish card sales as people would buy the base vehicle, then spend extra to upgrade it to a different version.

Arrows to Athens

A few years ago, Rockstar did something sensible and released a stock Faction that you could take to Bennys and 'upgrade' into a low-rider or Donk if you wished (glossing over the fact that the stock Faction can't cope with uneven surfaces).

A few weeks ago, Rockstar did something stupid and released an air-bagged Yosemite that, whilst pretty cool, can't be de-tuned into a stock / higher-riding version.

I really wish R* released some vehicles as stock and then gave us the option to turn them into low-riders, racers, ricers, weaponised etc. if we chose to. It would also boost stinky-fish card sales as people would buy the base vehicle, then spend extra to upgrade it to a different version.

Cockstar never thinks sh*t through.

Bloodytears1666

No more lowriders from Rockstar, clearly enough. I will not stand another beautiful car unable to drive normally.

Sentinel Driver

Stupid f*cking homing missiles on vehicles. Why the f*ck do they lock on to cops? There is no reason at all to kill cops in freeroam. Good f*cking luck trying to target other players or actual targets in missions like headhunter when the stupid ass cops are constantly on your ass and the stupid game decides to lock your missiles on to the f*cking COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrows to Athens

I really like the Deluxo -- great looks and amazing sound, but it had to be ruined with the stupid ass rockets, and now it has a bad reputation, especially with that underworld glitch that everyone and their grandmother is doing.

f*ck you Cockstar for exploiting a car from a popular movie franchise to increase shark card sales by weaponizing it and turning it into a troll/meme vehicle. Disgusting.

erased

The sell limit is f*cking stupid. I use basically the same plate for most my cars but i've never duped/cheated with a dupe glitch or anything. Now for some reason I can only sell 1 car per day. Lame.

Voodoo-Hendrix

I really like the Deluxo -- great looks and amazing sound, but it had to be ruined with the stupid ass rockets, and now it has a bad reputation, especially with that underworld glitch that everyone and their grandmother is doing.

f*ck you Cockstar for exploiting a car from a popular movie franchise to increase shark card sales by weaponizing it and turning it into a troll/meme vehicle. Disgusting.

They could had make both a stock Deluxo and a fly capable, weaponizable one but noo, that would make too much sense.

The sell limit is f*cking stupid. I use basically the same plate for most my cars but i've never duped/cheated with a dupe glitch or anything. Now for some reason I can only sell 1 car per day. Lame.

inb4 "blame the glitchers and dupers

NO, blame R* for refusing to stop using prehistoric peer to peer "servers" in 2018.

They make "f*ck you" ammounts of moolah with their stinky fish card sales yet they're cheap enough to upgrade ro dedicated servers, gimme me a f*cking break.

Arrows to Athens

They could had make both a stock Deluxo and a fly capable, weaponizable one but noo, that would make too much sense

They never should have weaponized it in the first place. Allowing it to f*cking fly and hover over f*cking water was enough, but no, they just had to weaponize it, because they know a lot of people will buy it solely because of the rockets + ability to fly, which would make the perfect griefing troll machine. Now the update has introduced a glitch where you can use it under the world.

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

I like my new Grotti GT500, but my god, these are the most uselessly low range Headlights this side of a Casco. The don't even light up the road!

IceDree

When will R* stop teasing & give us a MkV Viper?

First it was the Surano's headlights, then it was the Furore GT's quarter panels & now with the Pariah's optional bumper, both GTS & ACR liveries & the taillights ... Even the Pariah's LMS description is inspired by the Viper.

Commander S

The Yosemite is so frustrating - it's not really my thing, but the design is really well done from what I can see.

...shame it comes with airbags as standard, so that you can't have a stock version - and even with that being the case, R* has gone all-in with the autocross look for it, that there aren't any more general-use decals for it. Would be really cool to have it look something more like this:

22740738440_d69fdd89cb_o.jpg