2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

⭐ Miss Los Santos 2016 Winner Announced ⭐

X S

I'm looking forward to the part where contestants will explain why we should vote for them and not the other girl.

Are we going to have this portion of the contest?

@YA BOY DIRT

Sariska promoted herself as well as I'm sure others did too, but if you want to complain about favouritism this contest is full of it honey, absolutely full of it! I have been singled out here since the beginning and on social club and twitter I've received hate mail I wonder where that's coming from?

Well I'm done playing nice all I hear is hey! just have fun, easy for everyone else to say and yet I'm still trying but when everything negative being said about my character and me personally on other websites can be said about any other contestant.

Of course just me though.

Well let's not forget that he most likely had his crew called in just to vote for him, so I don't really see how that's any different ...

Just saying. Just food for thought.

Junk food.

If you're going to "investigate", do it properly and you'll see me and anyone else in my group voted & liked several entries, including people we don't really communicate with.

But of course, you still seem sour from being schooled then temped, lul.

• Like 2

Man I stopped caring about this contest just before it got good lmao. Missed all the idiots crying salty tears kek.

Either way when does the last round of voting open up?

Audi_893.gif

I'm looking forward to the part where contestants will explain why we should vote for them and not the other girl.

Are we going to have this portion of the contest?

By doing this, it'll just cause more arguments in my opinion. The sole reason why I haven't spoke throughout the entire debate on the last few pages. Edited by REXX93
  • Like 3

Name: Helene

She is a 25 year old farmer girl from the North and moved to came out to be a gym instructor at the beach!!

dx5AgDP.jpg

sOYYQwv.jpg

tRlpEEr.jpg

757f3784964b6bea0c004f30f1de1bc6.jpeg

f949f72539fecd7d395e4624834969fc.jpeg

TsArINu.jpg

BUfGk6X.jpg

Edited by Emielwarrior
  • Like 2

Final Act Entry

10 new photos, all made with the power of the Rockstar Editor :rol: . Hope you enjoy!

Formal Wear:

Resting dramatically on a bench ...

a0QZdKY.png

Emerald green dress ...

Vc5y50Z.png

Art Deco ...

CzU9cOg.png?1

Slumber Wear:

Looking in the mirror, ready to conquer Los Santos (Tennis Courts) ...

Link to Interior - Floyd's House

S2vleMP.png?1

Getting Dressed

BNET1UH.png

Miscellaneous Shots:

Pink and Blue ...

JnUoc3x.png

Patiently waiting for a Tennis event weekend from R* (in for a long wait) :lol: ...

sTB1NRk.png

Trying to look comfortable laying on some uncomfortable rocks...

VjmM1x7.png

"Hey Ma, Fuiste Pachuca!" - Modified lyrics to that song on East Los that not a lot of people like :lol: ...U1hPMKA.png

Commuting home on a lonely LST Train that no one uses

6lpn6UA.png

2nd Round Entry (Link)

1st Round Entry (Link)

For more shots (including some forbidden shots :miranda: ) feel free to visit the following links on social club and twitter.

Bio:

Dani Marín

Mexicana

GTA Rank: 662

Tennis Points Won : 28,103

Miles Driven: 21,607

Photos Taken: 8,732

Times Mugged: 896

Smart Investments Made: 0

Born in Mérida, México and moved at a young age to Los Santos to pursue a tennis career. Currently, she has a 1402 Win - 1 Loss record and i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶m̶i̶n̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ is the best player currently in the Los Santos Tennis Circuit (and probably the only one at this point lol), with sponsorships from ProLaps and rainé. However, she is currently confined to only play Los Santos while serving a 1-year ban from the world circuit, as she was found to have taken Bullshark Testosterone, which is considered illegal outside the state of San Andreas :lol:. In her spare time, she takes photographs, mostly portraits but also some very provocative and risqué shots :pp.

Final Remarks: Congrats to all top other top 10 entrants, all very beautiful characters that I would ecstatically photograph if ever given the chance :lol:. Just a side note, but I am always open to photographing characters on Xbox1, feel free to contact me (I may cross over to PS4 as well late this year, if I can find one cheap :pp).

Special thanks to XS and the Judges for organizing the event (and putting up with the occasional drama), it has been a fun and entertaining creative outlet to take photos, all while we wait for some kind of DLC (please new clothes!). Although I dislike drama I must admit, all the posts have been an entertaining read to say the least, maybe it can be spun off to create some type of TV show :pp.

Thank you for the support and for stopping by!

Edited by slimsy1901

I am surprised by the lack of constructive criticism on here. First of all, I think they are all winners. You can just flip a coin 5 times and find your winner but since this is a contest I will give you my reasons for top 5 and why.

In alphabetical order:

Mr. Specter- what can I say. Amazing character and well presented. She is presented as a super model and the pictures proved that. If there was a model out of the 10 then she would be it. We typically see blonde characters in the game but she is very unique.

Natalie Piers- a controversial contestant but lets not take anyway from those snaps. Amazing snaps, to the point where it doesn't even look like the pictures are from GTA. It feels like a different game. The character is attractive too.

Sariska- a lot of female characters show a lot of similarities but Sariska stands out more than any character combinations I have seen. Out of the group of girls, she stands out the most with Specter and on top of that the videos were great. There is no mistaking this character for another since a lot of characters do look the same.

Slimsy- subtle beauty and those eyes. One of the problems with GTA, in terms of the character creation, is the dead and 'deer in the headlight' look. Slimsy's character shows life. Every picture the character doesn't look lost. For example, my character has that stupid blank stare look in some of the pictures and videos I have made. She's one of a kind too...there is no mistaking her. Just like Coleco's character.

Smiley- very diverse character and we need more Asians in this game. My main character is an Asian guy because I just love those Asian action movies. The character looks lost in a sea of beautiful women but that's not to say she's doesn't hold her own.

From these 5 contestants....there were only 3 contestants that made me say "Wow!" in the first round and I predicted them to go far. Since they made it this far then my vote and support goes to all 3. This is an all star lineup and I think everyone did a fantastic job.

Edited by RollsReus1959
  • Like 5

Either way when does the last round of voting open up?

Well, since we do have all our new submission in, then I suppose right... about..... now!

Contestants, I will give you 24 hours to make any adjustments (edits). No more edits after that time period, please.

• Like 3

My entry is now complete

goo.gl/ZSXkw9 Page 1

hope you guys enjoy, good luck everyone 💃🏼💕

Edited by NataliePiers
  • Like 2

I'm so sorry Rexx but I want to make the competition interesting. I'm so sorry! :(

GO ILL AUDIO!!!

RwH7K5b.jpg

Rexx will always be my favorite character in the cosplay thread as Lara Croft but ill audio has a chance at winning this (so does Mr. Specter) but I wanted a woman with an ethnic background..euh, shade of color to her that isn't white. HEEEEEERE WE GOOOOOOoooOOOO!!!!111!

I would vote for Natalie but I want to make this interesting. Also Specter is super hot. I had to take a good 5 minutes to look carefully at all the girls. There was a lot of head-scratching and head-rubbing. I had to weight my options but ultimately, at the end of 5 minutes, it came to me. It wasn't easy - actually exhausting but I feel that this choice was the right one.

Edited by livejoker

Ghostly49 and 94 have very similar names... also, both joined on the same date and have no posts. Strange...zJIoSas.jpg

half the members viewing this topic at any given time are fresh accounts, Nittmoe joined less than half an hour ago ffs

tellin you homie, shenanigans

Edited by YA BOY DIRT

I'm so sorry Rexx but I want to make the competition interesting. I'm so sorry! :(

GO ILL AUDIO!!!

RwH7K5b.jpg

Rexx will always be my favorite character in the cosplay thread as Lara Croft but ill audio has a chance at winning this (so does Mr. Specter) but I wanted a woman with an ethnic background..euh, shade of color to her that isn't white. HEEEEEERE WE GOOOOOOoooOOOO!!!!111!

I would vote for Natalie but I want to make this interesting. Also Specter is super hot. I had to take a good 5 minutes to look carefully at all the girls. There was a lot of head-scratching and head-rubbing. I had to weight my options but ultimately, at the end of 5 minutes, it came to me. It wasn't easy - actually exhausting but I feel that this choice was the right one.

:lol: Don't worry!

Ill Audio your character is flawless 😶

I've stayed out of this thread as much as I could because it's the same every year, drama. But there is no harm in wishing the very best of luck to the finalists. 💕👍

Just a quick question but will judges votes play a part in this round like it did last round or is it only public votes count?

That's why they have judges and most probably will overpower the votes either way. But if the community coming in and looking at posts and voting for me, if that's against the rules please let me know.

all the screenshots is pretty funny to me by the way, that's how I took 98% of my pictures due to my social club gallery being full and everyone was whining and complaining about the use of photo shop another thing that's with in the rules.

Oh yeah and the other thing, because I said that I put hard work into my pictures people complained about how that was unnecessary of me to do, well I enjoy it and think it was.

They don't have to vote for me but they are so get over it!

I just made an observation, no idea why you're getting so defensive..

When you get attacked it's common to be defensive and I wasn't talking about you at all doll 💕👈🏻

Actually I guess I was lol you did take a screenshot 😋 but whatever at this point I can guarantee you those votes will be overruled and I will lose, and if not people can complain about all they want.

I have a pretty character and I know how to model her, I had fun taking snaps, I had fun seeing the new snaps from others and there were a couple of positive things said about me and others, that! is what I'm taking away from this contest.

Edited by NataliePiers
  • Like 2

Ill Audio your character is flawless

I've stayed out of this thread as much as I could because it's the same every year, drama. But there is no harm in wishing the very best of luck to the finalists.

Was it really that bad in the last two editions as well?

Just a quick question but will judges votes play a part in this round like it did last round or is it only public votes count?

It will be the same as the last round.

Edited by Vanquished

Ladies, ladies... please remain civil. Rules remain the same as the last stage.

Cat-Fight.jpg

Ladies, ladies... please remain civil. Rules remain the same as the last stage.

Cat-Fight.jpg

Meow! 😾😽

Ill Audio your character is flawless

I've stayed out of this thread as much as I could because it's the same every year, drama. But there is no harm in wishing the very best of luck to the finalists.

Was it really that bad in the last two editions as well?

WORSE

• Like 4

Audi_893.gif

Ladies, ladies... please remain civil.

giphy.gif

nahhh homie, u know i can't allow it, drama is the spice of life

If you are honest with yourself all of the other characters have certain ugly angles and/or they play up style instead of a hot face (you know, the one part of the character you control aside from skin color...)

No edits here.

Edit:

Ayy! 2,000th post.

Edited by o ILL AUDIO o

Why the f*ck DIDN'T live joker make it??? That leopard print skirt and jacket was couture!

• Like 3

Why the f*ck DIDN'T live joker make it??? That leopard print skirt and jacket was couture!

Apparently the judges also look at the face. I knew I should've worn a paper bag on my head!

I know it's impossible but wouldn't it be cool if the poll would only appear to members who've been here for a month (or however long Miss LS goes for)? That way new accounts can't vote and the only way people can really "cheat" is make new accounts weeks before the competition starts but regular I.P checks would counter that, though that's extra work for the GtaF staff. I seriously think there's some shady voting going on but if we keep our eyes on the ball we can make this comp interesting. Even if Natalie is our supposed-winner, I know she enjoys the run we're giving for her money with all those likes she's handing out. ;)

Let's try and be civil. What kind of example are we giving to the kids that want to grow up and be Miss LS 2029?

Also, I love you Rexx. You're too kind. :cookie::cookie:

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 2

If you are honest with yourself all of the other characters have certain ugly angles and/or they play up style instead of a hot face (you know, the one part of the character you control aside from skin color...)

No edits here.

Edit:

Ayy! 2,000th post.

You get my vote because of this video. It's 100% unedited raw footage, representative of your character in good lighting. Wish more people did it like this and not use filters and effects to inflate their appearance.

Well done. Simple and stylistic, but who said that simple things can't be beautiful?

Edited by OCDee

Why did you join this pageant?

The normal answer is a sense of achievement right? to feel privileged and honoured, well I joined this pageantry to prove something.

Which is?

To prove that beauty comes with maturity, strength of character, radiance and resilience. It's transcendent so too simply showcase the beauty of a woman requires experience and style.

http://goo.gl/ZSXkw9 just a part of my updated entry.

Most people here answer...

Why did you join this pageant?

My character is pretty 👈🏻😂

Before the votes, it was Photo shop excuses which people here look to completely undermined my work/character.

After that almost every comment about a contestant in clued an insult about my character/work.

Next was 12-year-old fans of contestants, messaging me on other websites and had such lovely things to say.

Now it's the votes again, which it would be funny to see no one come to this website to make a vote, so we can watch 12 people put on a show 👍🏻🙂

My point is it's too late to be civil towards me, the level of disrespect is off the charts, and yet I'm still here against my better judgement.

If there was anyone else on the top getting votes no one would complain about it, and it's easy for the other contestants who don't communicate here to just come in and say drama!

Thanks guys, real helpful.

Well here is one for all the negative people...

I have one of the best female character galleries on social club, if not the best, and you want to know why? because of the ability to showcase beauty and creativity so I deserve to be in the top 10 ten here, suck a lemon 🍋

Win or lose, I said it before and I'll say it again was taking snaps and looking at others here, that I will take that away from this contest not this crap.

jRZsOwl.jpg

• Like 3