2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

⭐ Miss Los Santos 2016 Winner Announced ⭐

X S

Come on guys, calm down ;)

It's just a contest about a video game, not your life that is at skate :D

Everyone has different tastes about beauty ;) A beautiful face, a beautiful smile, beautiful clothes, lascivious poses, ... But also how to present its character and his background story ;)

About the character of NataliePiers, nobody pushes you to love and support her character but even if you doesn't like, you should respect it, it's what we call "maturity". Since some posts, I have the feeling to be in a school yard where kids of 12yo are currently fighting for not a big deal :O

I'm really happy to be a part of the "Top 10" and even if I lose, the life go on ;) How much times we told me my character was ugly? A lot of times :D I don't care, it's just jealous people who have no skills to create an unique character and likes to copy from others :(

Anyway, good luck to everyone ;)

• Like 9

Take it easy, treat others how you want to be treated, and be positive. Have fun. Leave it up to the judges to make everything fair.

you right, you right, i'll tone down the color commentary....a little

xycc6iu6kodpcel2q1th.gif

Edited by YA BOY DIRT

Just what I was afraid of...remember when I say 'character rank' should be a criteria so we know if it is a legit character and not some character made off YT tutorials? I said this so the contest can be kept in-house. It would be a travesty if someone just joined and ran away with the competition from active members.

Well, it looks like it has an effect on voting as well since some of these characters and contestants have social media fans that are willing to start new accounts just to vote.

This is like my example of starting new accounts and making multiple characters to participate. The more characters you have in the contest the more likely they will be chosen.

This could be the greatest Miss Los Santos contest in history because of the R* Editor and Next Gen console....but not without controversy.

BTW...no contestant should be getting hate mail and threats because of this contest.

Edited by RollsReus1959

Hey everyone - try to remember this was all started for a bit of fun, won't you?

Miss LS is a light-hearted forum competition, not the next presidential election. Nor is it a race war.

How about less salt and more silliness? When I read pages like this I wish Livejoker was still in the running.

I agree this contest started out as fun but it's getting pretty prestigious. This is my first time participating and it looks to be a big deal entering its 3rd year and if I'm not mistaken, the most contestants in history. Given the size of this site...I would say the Miss Los Santos is the biggest contest on this board. Far bigger than any other video/snap contest.

Believe it or not but there is a definite prestige to it. Is there any other game ang message board that would hold this kind of contest? Kudos to the judges. Also its the first with editor and next gen. Could be the greatest Miss LS in its short history where past contestants may not have a chance versus these crop of girls.

I have mentioned race before and I brought it up because members here were asking for advice on what they should do differently next year.....

1. From past winners...it seems the judges don't like White women.

2. If you finished or placed in previous contest with a winner....they will not select the same character. So better enter a new character and because if you finished 2nd last year....then don't expect to finish first this year.

So no White girls and don't use the same girl.

Edited by RollsReus1959

@RollsReus1959

0601wMb.jpg

For the record 👆🏻😊 Obviously I'm not giving out my gamer tag but if you are curious, there you go, can't wait too actually play the game again lol

I love taking snaps but I could use a break 😝📸

Hey everyone - try to remember this was all started for a bit of fun, won't you?

Miss LS is a light-hearted forum competition, not the next presidential election. Nor is it a race war.

How about less salt and more silliness? When I read pages like this I wish Livejoker was still in the running.

I agree this contest started out as fun but it's getting pretty prestigious. This is my first time participating and it looks to be a big deal entering its 3rd year and if I'm not mistaken, the most contestants in history. Given the size of this site...I would say the Miss Los Santos is the biggest contest on this board. Far bigger than any other video/snap contest.

Believe it or not but there is a definite prestige to it.

Only because people are taking it so seriously. It's not an official R* competition. XS and everyone else involved with the setup and organization of Miss LS have given their time and effort to run this and I don't mean to take anything away from that - but at the end of the day, it's just for people within these forums to engage in something that should be light-hearted and enjoyable. An extension to the pleasure forum members get from playing GTAO aimed mainly at the Snapmatic fans amongst us. As soon as people start scheming, plotting, calling shenanigans and acting like it's life-and-death they ruin it for everyone involved.

GTAForums is just one small part of the GTA community. What is said and done here really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

If people are genuinely getting upset and stressed over a beauty pageant for their avatars, they need to log off, walk away and get some perspective.

If you're in it for the prestige then you're in it for the wrong reason because there isn't any. It's a light hearted contest not something to make people feel superior. No offence to any of the contestants but a month after it's finished I'll have forgotten who won.

tbh i was in it for the prizes

twenty bucks is twenty bucks yo

Edited by YA BOY DIRT

:lol: The prize translates to 1.25m in GTAO money.

New car, new crib and some clothes.

Edited by RollsReus1959
  • Like 1

1.250.000$ is nothing :lol: Just buy one of the latest SS and you have no more money :lol:

1.250.000$ is nothing :lol: Just buy one of the latest SS and you have no more money :lol:

That's right I forgot.

So the prettiest girl in Los Santos wouldn't be able to afford all 3 that I mentioned.

Thanks R* for the inflation.

@YA BOY DIRT

Sariska promoted herself as well as I'm sure others did too, but if you want to complain about favouritism this contest is full of it honey, absolutely full of it! I have been singled out here since the beginning and on social club and twitter I've received hate mail I wonder where that's coming from?

Well I'm done playing nice all I hear is hey! just have fun, easy for everyone else to say and yet I'm still trying but when everything negative being said about my character and me personally on other websites can be said about any other contestant.

Of course just me though.

Well let's not forget that he most likely had his crew called in just to vote for him, so I don't really see how that's any different ...

Just saying. Just food for thought.

On another note, wow the vibes here aren't good. Bad vibes.

Edited by Icantthinkofonew

Not A Nice Person

Sariska promoted herself as well as I'm sure others did too, but if you want to complain about favouritism this contest is full of it honey, absolutely full of it!

psh, who said favoritism? c'mon homie i ain't hatin on you or yer character or nothing, just bein real. i'm simply pointin out yer distinct advantages there

can't be coming in here bein all humble and sayin you're "new to this side of the scene" when you got a twitter account for your character, hundreds of likes per snapmatic, and peeps to come make accounts just to vote, hella shenanigans goin on here

v7KuW9o.gif

You could've had your crew call in and vote for you too, ya'know.

And this is why judges are appointed.

And this is why judges are appointed.

:miranda: ....and this is why judges DONT BELONG to any crew :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Heh, i wonder how many on this place would commit murder to get to first place and get their few days of glory onto a gaming forum....

Jeezes, the evil part of me wished there was prize money involved....i would be curious what kind of corruption could be seen then after 3 weeks.

Seriously, this place is on some pages like:

politician-attacks-prime-minister-ukrain

:lol:

• Like 2

Well let's not forget that he most likely had his crew called in just to vote for him, so I don't really see how that's any different ...

Just saying. Just food for thought.

yep, you're right, having all 6 members of my crew support me is the exact same thing. how could I have been so dense? My bad, I concede to your logic, you win

t3uzQsS.gif

Edited by YA BOY DIRT

yep, you're right, having all 6 members of my crew support me is the exact same thing. how could I have been so dense? My bad, I concede to your logic, you win

-snip-

Well as you can see in the picture below, 6 votes amounts to nearly half the total votes you managed to pull together in the last round, and those are 6 votes the other contestants didn't get, so ... Seems like a significant enough number of votes to call in if you ask me.

R1c0oOo.jpg

Of course, these all "if" scenarios. So I'll just leave it at that.

HlBYFvO.gif

Edited by Icantthinkofonew

Just what I was afraid of...remember when I say 'character rank' should be a criteria so we know if it is a legit character and not some character made off YT tutorials? I said this so the contest can be kept in-house. It would be a travesty if someone just joined and ran away with the competition from active members.

Seeing as there are multiple glitches to change a characters appearence, having them be ''legit'' by showing their character rank would be a moot point.

• Like 2

CHARACTER SHOWCASE 3 - SHELBY JAHAIRA SPENCER HEWITT

The South African bombshell continues her advance in the Miss Los Santos Competition.

Shelby's career continues on as she appears in several campaigns for fashion companies throughout the world.

20160916_1009831205.jpg

20160916904940237.jpg

201609162126717969.jpg

20160916_1972452805.jpg

20160901_1224953933.jpg?1

20160901_771562119.jpg

Leisure wear is a must have after a long day of photo-shoots and traveling.

20160916_221029840.jpg

201609161468580487.jpg

20160811_1914507364.jpg

20160916_794415888_1.jpg

The world of fashion awaits, after the Miss Los Santos Competition Shelby takes to Liberty City for the start of fashion week. I'll see ya'll on the runway.

Edited by Mr. Specter