2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

⭐ Miss Los Santos 2016 Winner Announced ⭐

X S

- How do you get Animals in GTA Online without using mods?

- How can u make your Char lie on the ground/leaned on to the Bike without using mods?

- How can u transfer your GTA Online Char to GTA 5 without using mods?

- You can't, people used their online character in director mode to have animals.

- You can't, people just ragdolled and tried to line the shot up, in director mode you can jump and press circle to ragdoll.

- You can't, people were using director mode.

tl;dr : director mode.

• Like 12

Not A Nice Person

they are a collection of pixels arranged in a way that their creator deemed most pleasing to their own eye.

Then it's pixelist...

Seriously though, if a certain group of people is a minority in the 100 or so entered then why is it so surprising that they would still be a minority if you was to whittle the 100 down to 10?

Most of the contestants I noticed were diverse, not trying to say anything but this isn't true that no one entered ethnic characters.

I don't even know why you bought it up Micheal, it's completely irrelevant here.

Edited by Mion

In this regard, i probably never understand is how Natalie Piers got to the final Stage, since she is no where near pretty to me. But well, opinion varies a lot i guess.

More hate for me shocking! well here comes the supposed salt mr silly, well more like facts/reality those presentations you talk of hun, were mostly pictures taken out of there galleries quite some time ago, now that's fine it's with in the rules, but I have snapped up brand spanking new pictures that are some of the best I've ever done.

and taking new pictures should be a requirement for this contest, so it's fair!

Now here's when people cry about how it doesn't matter but it does! You focus on the quality of the image but fail to see a thing called modelling You say my character is not pretty that's fine again that's your opinion, but look at every single picture I've taken so far, Look at the many looks my character is able to pull off, different expressions in almost each one, that is the kind of beauty that transcends, yes partly due to my talents but also partly due to the way I designed my character and the places I've taken her fit perfectly with her backstory.

presentation you lemon

Oh yes right! I know I use that hair and when you do that people say hey that looks like my character bunch of sillies

With that being said everyone in this contest did a phenomenal job but I seem to be the only one targeted here now I wonder why that is? could be one, most of the people who look to insult me are 12 years old or two you are playing favouritism bouncing back from the real life people to the characters and you're also 12 years old or even that there simply jealous now that's the worst reason.

Seriously if you like someone in the contest then talk positively about them without trying to drag someone else down at the same time with negativity if I managed to do that in this post well I think I deserve too, I'm not going to stand here and take this crap any more, k

good luck in the contest readers

• Like 7

First Round Entry

Name: Roxanne "Roxy" Bay

Ethnicity: Japanese/Jamaican
Birthplace: Liberty City
Currently resides: Los Santos
Vehicle: Sultan RS
Organization name: MoonSquare
Favorite weapons: Special Carbine & Heavy Revolver
About Me: I'm a selenophile & founder of The Bad Curls Club.
02SsGMw.jpg3DXNG6C.jpgJRwq70q.jpgfRR1un7.jpgEcEy83v.jpgnEn3dhX.jpg

Second Round Entry

Roxanne "Roxy" Bay

2nd submission

Ethnicity: Japanese/Jamaican
Birthplace: Broker, Liberty City
Currently resides: Los Santos, San Andreas

Submission snaps:
Roxy aka Roxy eMCee has the talent of kicking bars for days, check out her fire mixtape.YFMIyvl.jpg
Another talent of hers, she knows how to model on a budget.pgBKFgp.jpgShe also has a knack for breaking and entering, she's a natural-born criminal.ZrsrltM.jpgWhenever she's not committing illegal activities, most of her days consist of; exploring 'new' areas, taking celphies, hanging out around the beach and just soaking up the San Andreas lifestyle.

tEN7tpk.jpg4tEyLAd.jpgre4B2h9.jpg19Bhcne.jpgCWNB05G.jpgShe doesn't usually get glam'd up.. but this is a special occasion.HepoRkK.jpgThat's all I have for now, thanks for checking out my post. :colgate:2aOXpVh.jpg

Also, one last thing..

2jRPATM.jpg

Good luck to all 20 contestants.

Final Submission

Roxy Bay

YpylrUB.jpgAu NaturelYt7mMEN.jpgYqm0wEX.jpgEvySqEt.jpgfuWckDB.jpgodhkyxp.jpg26XQGDy.jpgYYOmMeT.jpg9zx3IJc.jpgQhr2nbW.jpgBack on that 1920's vibe.VdToLP7.jpg

ttirpJr.png

HUGE shoutout to @YA BOY DIRT for the dope campaign poster.

Best of luck to all 10 contestants, I can't wait for the final results.

fuuuuu where's the popcorn, I missed all the fighting! Ah, there it is!

4J5Gqxo.gif

I mean, there's two sides to everything here. First off, let's acknowledge WHAT!?'s answer as the real-life one; the one we should all agree on that is the right one. Game wise, there's no real difference between male and female other than clothing. As far as I know, they have the same animations (climbing a ladder, entering a car, etc.) other than action movies (thrust, hand clap, etc.) and both are mute so they could very well be cross-dressers with very convincing make-up or facial hair. They're pixels and making real-life enemies over a bunch of pixels is rather pathetic, as true or false any conspiracies may be.

Side one has the idea that this forum game is all for fun and/or (to some degree) a competition. We play to pass the time, show off our character or see who has the most "beautiful" character in an open-submission forum game with multiple stage so it's perfect to see which one of us has the most appealing character. Now the amount of ethnic diversity doesn't come from the judges or competition favoring a certain race but rather that open-submission stage having a bigger ratio of a certain race. I personally have seen more "white" characters but those not Caucasian were on another level in terms of presentation and, in my opinion, beauty (using in-game tools such as hairstyle and clothes) and perfecting everything about their character while some Caucasian characters felt like they were missing a personality. Basically those with, say, black characters shape their character more than those with white characters. Don't know if anyone noticed that pattern,

But the other side I can completely understand. That bigger white ratio makes bunching white characters easier. I feel it's a variation on the Cheerleader Effect (where faces are more appealing in a group), thus white characters banding together easier and making "exotic" characters feel more excluded. By having all those white characters paired up (and I'm sure most of y'all open up tab after tab and close those you don't want to vote for), we sort of judge the hottest white characters and stack them up against "ethnic" characters to see a bit of variety in our decision making. At least that's how I subconsciously vote and while that may sound racist...well, it sort of is. Can't help that my real-life taste favors a certain skin color. But that sort of racism doesn't exist on the forum, does it?

I don't know but each year there's always drama with Miss LS and race is not a new theme. Weirdly, those that make it a big deal and diminishing the chances of ethnic characters moving forward or, at the very least enjoy their success, is those that call out such "racism". You know, I used to question the integrity of voting for Miss LS over the past and thus never took part in it. This year? Full confidence. Being a judge is a big job and I know that no one up there would ignore such a big detail as race. It's just impossible to slack off a job as demanding as a judge for a forum comp cause those judges know people on the forum look at every detail. Some of us enter for fun but others enter to win BIG time and those are the most dedicated. If there's a problem or a bizarre pattern those are the people that will find it.

Dunno if my ramble makes sense, I just woke up and been watching Michael Moore documentaries last night. Apologies if I offend anyone or something. I dunno, it just irks me that the third iteration of Miss LS still has drama. Like when can we move on from this type of stuff? :/

Also, fully understand if my post is deleted. We're just fueling the flames here, though I'm hoping I can convince people to stop stirring the pot and throwing soup on the floor...if that's a thing.
Also, Natalie and everyone is hot. If I saw them in a bar I'd buy them a water bottle cause they're like 2 dollars and then I'd shake uncontrollably whenever they look my way.

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 3

HumbleCarLover

@Natalie Piers:

I did. And u probably didnt need to read all the things that i wrote. And how many more (besides me) have critized you?

Its not possible to make everybody happy. Take it like a lady and get over it.

Also, i didnt say the pictures were bad. I said, that to me, your char isnt pretty enought for the final stage. Dont put arguments in my statement that werent there...

I also complimented Sariska for the same reason.

Well, my Vote goes to Sariska cause whoever that is put more effort in the final pics then Chy. Would have voted for Chy but he didnt really make great pictures for the final, and since this also about presentation, ill go with Sariska.

... Dont get me wrong, i know how important the presentation is, but the actual prettyness of the selected Chars should still be the most important thing...

• Like 2

@JD_ROCKD, the old I said what I said get over it, fantastic 👍🏻🙂 you didn't need to read it, another one that's fantastic 👍🏻🙂 do I seem over it yet?

In this regard, i probably never understand is how Natalie Piers got to the final Stage

never understand is how

how

bFueeph.png?2

hfaD3SS.png

Au1CMBf.png

aDZnjHR.png

Ofdqwfk.png

4MwiSiG.png?1

xqXsYmA.gif

Edited by YA BOY DIRT

It doesn't really seem like people are having fun with this competition. The finalists seem pleased about it but it's all gone a bit serious.

• Like 4

It doesn't really seem like people are having fun with this competition. The finalists seem pleased about it but it's all gone a bit serious.

Apologies doll, but I have been attacked numerous times throughout this contest and feel it's quite unjustified so thought I would voice my own opinion that's all, nevertheless I am enjoying all the work people are putting up or have, 💃🏼📸 I'm not even close to being new to the GTA community but I am new to this side of it and for the most part I'm having fun 💕

• Like 1

Apologies doll, but I have been attacked numerous times throughout this contest and feel it's quite unjustified so thought I would voice my own opinion that's all, nevertheless I am enjoying all the work people are putting up or have, 💃🏼📸 I'm not even close to being new to the GTA community but I am new to this side of it and for the most part I'm having fun 💕

No worries, I didn't mean you though it was just an observation on the contest as a whole.

You've every right to stick up for yourself when you feel it's necessary.

• Like 5

I am a proud social justice warrior.

This year will be the year we have our first white winner.

My character is white so we have to stick together.

Edited by RollsReus1959

Hey everyone - try to remember this was all started for a bit of fun, won't you?

Miss LS is a light-hearted forum competition, not the next presidential election. Nor is it a race war.

How about less salt and more silliness? When I read pages like this I wish Livejoker was still in the running.

Shiet, if I genuinely could vote I'd say Ill Audio, Milfrah, Rexx, and Slimsy1901. My own personal taste tho.

Ethnicity be damned, it don't matter to me. To me it's about context. Context to the surrounding parts of the images.

Contrasts. Play on colourwork. Focusing. Sharpness. The whole bodied experience of images. Expressions. Use of body language. Putting the maximum use of the game to make the best of what you can.

Be clever about it.

In all fairness I'm pedantic as hell.

Variety isn't a guarantee for quality, it's a guarantee for creativity. Creativity is good, but a lot of creative things can still be trifling sh*te if not done well.

It's like hipsters striving for originality, and in the process of doing so they all become drones.

Edited by OCDee

As one of those who just entered for a laugh, it is disheartening to see it all taking a turn for the cynical.

Yeah, there's been drama and saltiness already but for the most part til now it hasn't got in the way of this being a good bit of fun.

Still looking forward to seeing how it plays out but I feel I've pretty much reached the limits of my limited snapmatic skill and motivation, so I won't be doing any further editing my post.

EDIT: Or not.

Edited by burnstern

We did an amazing job in terms of diversity this year.

The only frustration I have is that it took almost a year with the next-gen character creator to beget some unique creations. Prior to last year, and even at the beginning of it, we still had a majority of "clones" within the submissions. This year, the value of 'Uniqueness' and its place within the Appearance category, along with the greater time and skill devoted to creating diverse characters, helped beget the most ethnically and racially diverse group of finalists we've ever had.

Good things come in good time, and I'm very proud of all our finalists.

Edit: Just to comment on all the "fun". This is to be expected. The negativity is a natural consequence of this competition every year. Some people just come for the popcorn. ;)

Edited by X S
  • Like 8

Well................ I think it's time for some vintage/retro visual intermission again ;)

BTW, respectful compliments to all that effort extra hard to make new image material in the final round! Looks truly staggering!

Myself, unfortunately, I am too busy with work nowadays. Barely had time to make 2-3 new contributions.

idk bout y'all but i'm havin a great time

what else am i sposed to do, twiddle my thumbs?

2vGQUrt.gif

• Like 4

How about less salt and more silliness? When I read pages like this I wish Livejoker was still in the running.

Well now I feel obligated to be less serious and be......wacky!

Let's dig in my folders...where are they? Ah! Here they are!

This is for fun and in no way associated with the officials of Miss LS.

1Iy0Lqt.jpg

Hello and welcome to the Miss Los Santos 2016 booth! I'm Rod Eenserhter, accompanied like always by Harry Knutsak! Tell me, Harry, what is this all about?

Well, Rod, it's easy! We're two guys, you know, two twenty-first century men, commentating and judging women. Good ol' fashion judging of women. You know that this used to be a sport back in the day?

No idea how--

Well, it's pretty simple! Women would line up and, from what my grand-dad told me, the men would throw women and the ones that went furthest were deemed the prettiest. Well, that is before she was thrown. It took twenty years for them to realize that throwing women on sand was a better way than doing it on the asphalt! Let me tell you h-wat! That's how my grand-dad met my grand-ma! Boy was she pretty before that throw...

That sounds like a terrible sport for the women, Harry, but Miss Los Santos is one hard sport alright! The women not only have to be beautiful but they also have to put up with a lot of crap! This year the city officials even donated crap-proof boots so the ladies can wade through all the negative feedback they can get.

Psh! That's nothing, Rod! Back in my day when I woman was told stuff like that she'd throw a cow at a person! They were strong. No boots, no teeth, no nonsense! They sure don't make them like they used to; built like a truck and handled like one too! When I look at this line-up it's like looking at a 2002 casting call for a horror movie! Is that one on the right glowing?!

Right, well, let's look at who's in the lead. Natalie has a strong pull but Chy, Milfrah, Mr. Specter, ILL AUDIO and Rexx seem to have some good support! The other ladies as well but honestly I've lost my pages with my notes so I can't really find....goddamnit, where are those...notes...ah, screw it! It's that time again, Harry, as we head into commercial and cease to exist until summoned again. One thing's for sure is that this is still anyone's game! I'm sure you could put a wig on and still have a chance, Harry! I'd vote for you and with the atmosphere now filled with awkward sexual tension, I've been Rod along with Harry and this has been The Miss Los Santos Booth!

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 11

what else am i sposed to do, twiddle my thumbs?

Of course not. Perhaps the Cougar instead.

• Like 1

Didn't bother even checking out the last two rounds since Rockstar's lovely character creator results in mostly-uninteresting clones roaming around San Andreas, these kinds of things usually have me looking the other way.

But I have to say, dropping in here, Smiley-Beat's gal is quite neat, sticks out from the crowd. Chy's gal deserves some recognition too for presentation, along with Milfrah's classy photos. So yeah, one of you three go and win.

giphy.gif

@YA BOY DIRT

Sariska promoted herself as well as I'm sure others did too, but if you want to complain about favouritism this contest is full of it honey, absolutely full of it! I have been singled out here since the beginning and on social club and twitter I've received hate mail 😒 I wonder where that's coming from?

Well I'm done playing nice all I hear is hey! just have fun, easy for everyone else to say and yet I'm still trying but when everything negative being said about my character and me personally on other websites can be said about any other contestant.

Of course just me though.

As per usual in the Miss LS Contest it's going :

Y0Cm7.gif

The Polls haven't even opened yet for the final leg.

Oh and Nat remember the ol' Oz mantra luv!

• Like 3

Sariska promoted herself as well as I'm sure others did too, but if you want to complain about favouritism this contest is full of it honey, absolutely full of it!

psh, who said favoritism? c'mon homie i ain't hatin on you or yer character or nothing, just bein real. i'm simply pointin out yer distinct advantages there

can't be coming in here bein all humble and sayin you're "new to this side of the scene" when you got a twitter account for your character, hundreds of likes per snapmatic, and peeps to come make accounts just to vote, hella shenanigans goin on here

v7KuW9o.gif

Edited by YA BOY DIRT
  • Like 3

*cue sad but inspirational piano music*

You know, I see bad stuff on the news every day. Murder. Car accidents. Natural disasters. But then I cheer up and say to myself, "could be worst, they could be reporting on the GtaF Miss LS competition!"

By the way, when is this round closing? Or any actual official activity other than clawing each others eyes out?

Let's keep the finger pointing and accusations to a minimum guys. No need to make anyone feel guilty about being popular or making it this far.

On that note, I want to say that if I hear about anyone personally attacking contestants on Twitter, Instagram, Socialclub, etc again, I will personally see to it that they get a nice little vacation from the forums.

Take it easy, treat others how you want to be treated, and be positive. Have fun. Leave it up to the judges to make everything fair.