2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

⭐ Miss Los Santos 2016 Winner Announced ⭐

X S

stepped on my f*ckin timbs b

word is bond yo? that sh*t is unacceptable, deadass b

in other news i can only assume the mister ls comp will have as much stupidity and shenanigans ensue

Edited by word is bond
  • Like 3

I'll let X S come out with it. I've been privy to a little of what has gone on, but what I'd show could reveal some sensitive information. So the responsible thing to do is let him spill the beans.

Now if you'll excuse me, I don't have time for this sourness off a contestant who has been proven to have cheated, or his fraudulent supporter.

The circle jerk failed.

Exactly.

Congratulations to Mr. Spectre, Sariska, and NataliePiers.

• Like 1

I don't have time for this sourness off a contestant who has been proven to have cheated, or his fraudulent supporter.

Nigga, if there's one thing you have, it's time.

james-franco-wink.gif

See ya next year b.

Edited by YA BOY DIRT
  • Like 1

Are we really allowed to call people ni**ers on this forum? What about asshole, sh*thead, or motherf*cker? Where do we draw the line?

XXarSFW.jpg

Are we really allowed to call people ni**ers on this forum? What about asshole, sh*thead, or motherf*cker? Where do we draw the line?

Its the common tongue of my people. We're a simple folk. After 200+ years of slurrs, oppression and systematic faults...we just said "f*ck it" and began to live up to our misgivings.

• Like 1

Being a tertiary user with a few zingers thrown out once in a while has its perks.

you know it b

uODRe0s.gif

Let's all simmer down.

The actions made were not taken lightly, and I wouldn't penalize a contestant unless I had direct evidence of such. So let's end it here, please.

• Like 3

Most “Experienced”

livejoker

A Face Only a Mother Could Love

livejoker

I'VE WON!!!! I'VE WON THE BEST CATEGORIES!!!

Seriously, giving out awards makes those not in the top 3 feel like winners. Having those awards (especially those specialized like my awards) is just a ton of fun. Brought a smile to my face. Some say it's insults but Xanadu will take it. She'll take all of it (like, all of it). I'm pretty damn happy with the award section. Who thought up the awards? They've hit it spot on for all of them, really. Rexx did have the best cosplay, Ya Boy Dirt had hands down the best bio, videos were a tough one but those were excellent, GXP was pretty unique and Diana McFarland would totally kill someone in their sleep. Creative snaps must've been the toughest one but those up there are top-notch. I like there's 3 winners for some categories. I doubt that the awards only cater to half, if not less, than the contestants so some do still feel left out but it does give them a reason to try again next year.

Congrats to Sariska and Natalie for 2nd and 3rd spot. That's still a big achievement in my books. As for the other ladies, maybe go to your local mall and see if they need someone to wear that hotdog mascot outfit? :p

Your characters face reminds me of a Swedish masseuse that performs her job just as rough as her appearance. . . Olga or Helga if you will.

• Like 2

You'll walk out of that parlor more sore than you were when walking in.

B9XoDJlIAAAZZ1T.jpg

• Like 2

So Audio had a lot of votes with new accounts and was deducted because of that?

Were Natalie's legit?

Outside editing tools shouldn't have been allowed just to keep it as fair as possible. If y'all do it again rules should be phone cam/editor only with social club names given for proof (I saw an account with pictures of the Beatles and others so if you can upload any pic you want to snapmatic then disregard the last thing).

Clothing glitches weren't allowed but you could've just changed them in Photoshop.

If I'm still here next year can I be a part of judging? Lol guest judge auditions

Edited by Joemoetoe
  • Like 1

So Audio had a lot of votes with new accounts and was deducted because of that?

Were Natalie's legit?

Outside editing tools shouldn't have been allowed just to keep it as fair as possible. If y'all do it again rules should be phone cam/editor only with social club names given for proof (I saw an account with pictures of the Beatles and others so if you can upload any pic you want to snapmatic then disregard the last thing).

Clothing glitches weren't allowed but you could've just changed them in Photoshop.

If I'm still here next year can I be a part of judging? Lol guest judge auditions

There were several contestants that had votes due to new accounts/duplicate accounts. XS painstakingly went through every single vote and did not count any that were not legit, for all entrants. To answer your question, yes, Natelie had some as well from new accounts.

Well, to be fair, there wasn't a whole lot of contestants that used photoshop to any great extent in the finals, so I don't think it would have made a difference. The pic of the Beatles you are talking about was likely from the master, Scorpious. He uses the meme creator in game to make amazing works of art. https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/xx19scorpius83xx/games/gtav/snapmatic/mostrecent/photo/PAP2sgvktUWY45C0Jeh5WQ

Lol maybe they should have a competition for who gets to be a judge. :p

My personal thoughts: From the beginning I totally wanted for GXP to win. Kinda feel like a dumbass that he was my #1 pick going into the 3rd round, I really liked his character/presentation. I figured a sleeper would win though, it appeared that the judges scores varied wildly, which is a good thing. It means that every judge looked at things from a different angle and made it as fair as possible in the end.

• Like 3

@Mach1bud I also provided proof of my innocence as it relates to those accounts and have plenty more where that came from 😉 not that it matters now, all taken care of and in the end it's about fun 👊🏻🙂 also Scorpious is awesomeness 💕👈🏻

Edited by NataliePiers
  • Like 3

That is correct Natelie and all the other contestants were found clear of any wrong doing aside from one.

Menstrual Deranged

I just want to say congrats to all the winners! All very cool-looking characters and I enjoyed seeing everyone's work. Some very artistic stuff here!

Also, thanks to all the judges for their time. I know it was no easy feat going through all those entries.

A big thank you to those who voted for me. Getting into Top 20 and then Top 10 was win enough for me, I'll take it! Not bad considering when I was designing 'ol Rhonda here, one of my inspirations was my silly beloved paladin healer from my World of Warcraft days. I wanted to feel "at home" while killing in GTAO..lol.

Vr2ism1.png

Last but definitely not least, a big thank you to X S. After watching everything unfold here, I've decided that your organizational skills denote superior intelligence and your patience for this contest and everything that comes with it are above and beyond. I can't even imagine how you do it, dude. Sheesh. Some of the people on here have been like

J1jrUK.gif

I admit I was watching it all, though I didn't have much of a popcorn-and-folding-chair mentality about it. It was more like:

te4gq.jpg

Haha.

Maybe slightly less nastiness and fervent drama next year, people? Really, it's supposed to be fun. They're pixels. Manifest perspective. :lol:

CNqtqhc.png

Congratulations to Mr Specter and the finalists! Most of you have been good sports but even through all the trouble it's been fun. There's been some really creative entries and it's great to see everyone take part. The top 3 medals have been dished out.

Commiserations to the losers, you're all still beautiful, and livejoker... your beauty is priceless and can't be measured by a forum medal.

Last but not least, cookies to X S for hosting yet another successful and entertaining pageant, and thumbs up to the expert judges for keeping him sane.

fib_ufo_small.png

I wasn't even in the contest and I placed higher than YA BOY DIRT.

:D

nPnMij4.jpg

WithoutorAgainst

Congratulations again to Mr. Specter and also to Sariska and Natalie Piers for their second and third places, respectively :) I'm elated to have received an Honorary award from the contest organizers, many thanks! Congratulations to all the other recipients and well done everyone involved :)

I wasn't even in the contest and I placed higher than YA BOY DIRT.

:D

nPnMij4.jpg

Lol! It was just a joke! I really liked your contestant :)

I never commented much, but I will say I'm glad I placed higher than diane mcfarland, after the way she talked trash in the first round.

p.s. I'm wondering if XS could give me an honorary award for Being Most Happy diane mcfarlane Was Banned? Not only because of her unprovoked trolling, but also because we won't see anymore snapmatics of her character, the square jawed monkey bat!

I figured a sleeper would win though, it appeared that the judges scores varied wildly, which is a good thing. It means that every judge looked at things from a different angle and made it as fair as possible in the end.

The judges had a super-tough job. The Results spreadsheet is greatly informative, providing good resolution, after all the drama.

So much good work was done in this contest. :^::^:

• Like 1

xX19scorpius83Xx

Mach1bud thanks for the shout out to my work, you mentioned someone Photoshopping the Beatles. This does sound like me but I can't take credit. Would love to see it tho.

Have a feeling I would have got a few more votes if I had come up with this idea earlier :lol:

29914164285_3ce43b2f52_o.jpg

(Actually the picture I've taken the longest to Photoshop :lol: )

• Like 3

Commiserations to the losers, you're all still beautiful, and livejoker... your beauty is priceless and can't be measured by a forum medal.

Character aside for a minute, if I do win a forum medal I feel I'd go lazy. All I wanted on this forum was a medal so to reach that goal would most likely make my presence here pointless.

Character not aside, I'll sell that medal if it's not chocolate on the inside in exchange for a face lift. Last week my face got a lift by a Cargobob yet it still droops like wet curtains!

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 3