2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

⭐ Miss Los Santos 2016 Winner Announced ⭐

X S

pretty disappointed i cant participate but as of now o TRILL AUDIO o got the official ya boy dirt endorsement

@YA BOY DIRT

I knew there was a reason you had my vote last round. :^:

Wow, I'm really feeling the love.. it's mad appreciated, thanks all. :colgate:

Edited by o ILL AUDIO o
  • Like 2

Name: Sariska
From Finland, currently located in Los Santos
Interests: Skydiving/stunts, hiking, swimming, motorbikes..
Loves animals and nature
Rank 396
Farthest free-fall survived 3,104.16 ft
qkfcenV.jpg
That water was cold...still managed to pose. This snap also in Social Club: http://rsg.ms/677031d
vWFg6sg.jpg

Wet look...lucky that you're on the other side of the fence, she can be dangerous.

HYlooJR.jpg

Racing can be tough..bruises and cuts can't always be avoided. At least they heal pretty soon.

hmCxw4p.jpg?1

Walking in the rain

i9sUuhE.jpg

Underwear photoshoot. Photographer didn't even have to use photoshop to post edit these, she was naturally beautiful..

pPE16IL.jpg

Walking the dog...Didn't bother to put any clothes on.

iICs2KV.jpg

Proud of her Finnish heritage... "Torilla tavataan!" :beerhat:

tUVZ0J2.jpg

A different look with contact lenses, for a modelling job of course.

R4bwL2g.jpg

From a same photoshoot, rocking that dress.

qR0XifR.jpg

Background story:

Her older sister actually attended this contest last year, Miss Los Santos 2015 and she was the second runner up then!

Unfortunately her sister was tragically killed in Los Santos earlier this year..a proximity mine in front of the clothes store...such a sad story.
She wants to honor her sister's memory by participating this contest now. I think her sister would be proud of her making in the Top 10 like she did last year.
She is a professional model and photographer and some of her work is published in highly valued channel like GTANews and RSC Newswire.

First round entry

Second round entry

Loves doing skydiving stunts, she's an adrenaline junkie. This is her going thru the Vinewood D

https:///v/iYXrVhdaXqH

Congrats to Top 10 ladies! At this point I just want to thank X S for hosting this contest again and the judges who have been working hard on this.

Thanks for the support all! See you in Los Santos

Edited by Sariska

I was gonna say nudes but vids is fine too.

More vids!

• Like 2

Alright my character is mad as hell. I play on PC and she wants to meet for a melee.

She'll fight any girl at Bennys.

I was gonna say nudes but vids is fine too.

More vids!

That would be the way to win though. :lol:

oleg_aka_djmeg

Go Rexx!

OC8hSss.jpg

*you can pay me to change this to any other entry name, though this is not paid by Rexx...yet*

Best of luck to all ladies. A top ten is like the best flirt you can get. "Hey girl, you're in my top ten". I'd be melting by that point.

i wish you won it, your grill is the best out there!

Menstrual Deranged

Rhonda "Milfrah" Mills

Here's my submission for The Final Act. Good luck to the rest of the Top 10 and thanks to everyone who has voted for me!
Links to the first two submissions are at the end of this one.
AHYhMS1.png

Sometimes the double life she leads requires some alone time for self-reflection.
MqsfXqd.png

She keeps a cozy pair of pajamas in her desk drawer for late nights at the office.
3jNxryS.png

Just going for a dusk-time walk....
MAZkHsP.png

Getting her glam on to do some shopping in Rockford Hills.
UyyAQ40.png

While not religious, she goes to church every Sunday before visiting her parent's grave site because she knows it would make them happy.
t57H5ki.png

As the chairperson of her unit's retention and recruitment committee at Mt. Zonah, she initiates themes for the weekly staff meetings. This week's theme is “Fun & Flashy”!
oaY8QFf.png

Impromptu hula dancing at the beach!
C1ol9FO.png

Formal dinner on the yacht with some friends and associates is over; time for bed!
GZeVLS0.png

Good night!
t2TKQoP.png

Miss LS 1st Round Link

Miss LS 2nd Round

Rhonda "Milfrah" Mills

Brief Bio:
Age: 30-something, but is frequently told she looks younger.
Official occupation: Registered Nurse in the ICU at Mount Zonah Medical Center.
Actual occupation: Various organized crime operations with a side of vigilante work.
Loved ones: Her only child, a son named Cole who is busy attending classes at ULSA. Her partner-in-crime, Ed, who she recently married. Her older half-sister Rita, and nephew Hugo.
Favorite car: Most of the muscle cars, but especially her chocolate brown Phoenix!
Hates: The Lost. They murdered her elderly parents while they were sleeping in their new house in Paleto Bay a few years ago. Thus, The Lost tends to be the focus of her vigilante work.
Main concern: Hiding her double life from her family, who so far believes the lie that Ed inherited "all this money"....
Personality: Peculiar mixture of classy, raunchy, serious and silly.

For picture description and expanded bio, please click Spoilers.

Getting knocked up at a young age didn't stop Rhonda from pursuing her dream career as an ICU nurse. She's been working at Mount Zonah Medical Center for 15 years. Valued by co-workers and patients alike, she is known for being the sweetest and most helpful nurse there. She is trained in advanced life support techniques and can intubate a trachea while blindfolded and hungover (not that she's ever tried it that way, of course).

4aJY4Gt.png

Everyone at Mount Zonah would be shocked if they found out that Rhonda crushes the tracheas of Lost MC members with her bare hands whenever she can. Her parents helped her raise her son, Cole, until he was in high school. Tragically, it was Cole who found his grandparents stabbed to death in their bed a week after the elderly couple moved to their dream home in Paleto Bay. Clutched in his grandfather's hand was a bandanna with a Lost patch sewn onto it. When the justice system failed to prosecute the killers appropriately, Rhonda secretly took matters into her own hands. The Lost have been trying to figure out for years who has been mysteriously “picking off” their men. Every so often, when some of them go off to secure a drug deal, find prostitutes, or meet women at the bar, they are mysteriously never heard from again. Recently Rhonda gave Ed a kiss and said she was just going to go relax with a book on Del Perro beach....

TkmmIZE.png

It was while Rhonda was procuring weaponry for her vigilante work that she met the love of her life. Ed is the one who gave her the odd nickname “Milfrah”. He was already well-established in the organized crime scene when they met and together, they are a formidable team. Ed would like to be more involved with Rhonda's vigilante work but she prefers to kill The Lost alone. Ed has the LSPD deep enough on his payroll that he can get them to look away if anything a little suspicious turns up. But Rhonda is good at not leaving clues, unlike The Lost. Rhonda and Ed enjoy their private time on their yacht, if you know what I mean, but Rhonda still likes to play coy sometimes....

JSOwkvn.png

Just taking care of business at the office. Some of it is nurse business (like renewing her nursing license and completing continuing education points), and some of it is “other” business....

invi4SS.png

When out in the field tending to this “other” business, Rhonda wields a MG just as comfortably as she wields a thermometer or stethoscope....

oHIzOwO.png

Rhonda and Ed founded and are actively involved with a car crew deemed “The Bullshifters”. They get together when they can for motorcycle cruising, 4x4ing, drag-racing, and car shows. As one of only two females in the crew, Rhonda often finds herself surrounded by testosterone-fueled mayhem. It is a welcome break from the predominantly female-driven nursing profession which tends to be catty and bitchy at times.

BNWopny.png

Family members—including Cole—have questioned where Ed gets all his money. She just tells them it's mostly inheritance, plus he's very good at working the stock market..Shhh!

j2NlAQ9.png

Blessed with a decent set of pipes, Rhonda thoroughly enjoys singing! On days when Cole doesn't have class and Rhonda isn't working or taking care of other “business”, the two of them stroll through Del Perro. Rhonda often breaks out into song when she finds local performers. The impromptu shows usually draw a small but appreciative crowd.

SMBB3Sl.png

Perhaps even more shocking than her love of crushing Lost MC members' tracheas, Rhonda is a reptile-lover! If Ed would let her, she'd fill all of their living spaces with lizards and snakes. Since he is bothered by them, she has to sate her obsession with them at local businesses and pet stores.

I88Fght.png

Although she is living a double life with some very double standards, when it comes right down to it, Rhonda is really just kind of a light-hearted goofball who enjoys the simple things in life and likes to make the best of situations, no matter how precarious things may seem!

M9A62ff.png

Her video:

Good luck, Top 20!

Edited by Milfrah

CNqtqhc.png

It's done! Updated my post with my submission pics! Good luck to everyone! :D

http://gtaforums.com/topic/868160-%e2%ad%90-miss-ls-2016-final-act-%e2%ad%90/?p=1069074877

Edited by REXX93

The characters look cool but none of the final contestants are black.. Almost reminds me of this tweet..

36C1B58800000578-0-image-a-2_14700418445

If you look at past winners they were not Anglo, white women.

We may have our very first white woman win this contest.

I don't mean to laugh at the contestant but probably on R*'s part...what is up with those hideous 1930's formal wear. I hope they are reading this.

Edited by RollsReus1959

The characters look cool but none of the final contestants are black.. Almost reminds me of this tweet..

pgBKFgp.jpg

Then what about this?

• Like 2

The characters look cool but none of the final contestants are black.

-GXP- had a black character, but he withdrew. Also, ILL AUDIO's character is "Blasian".

*debunked*

enhanced-buzz-17060-1291507374-5.jpg

• Like 8

Besides it's a beauty contest where skin color is only one of many factors that determines a win. A black character wouldn't automatically be prettier than a white character (and vice versa of course).

• Like 2

I'm here to voice my support for NataliePiers, who will easily get my vote again. :)

If you look at past winners they were not Anglo, white women.

We may have our very first white woman win this contest.

I don't mean to laugh at the contestant but probably on R*'s part...what is up with those hideous 1930's formal wear. I hope they are reading this.

Something that has me curious, but what exactly is 'Anglo' these days? To my knowledge, there are no more Anglo or Anglo-Saxon people; their language became what is known as "Old English", which further developed into Middle and finally Modern English, but there is literally no such thing as 'Anglo' unless you mean English speaking, which is honestly a bit silly if you use that label to refer to any person of a Caucasian appearance who speaks English as their native tongue. They're just as likely to be Celtic, Norman, Flemish, Scandinavian, something else entirely, or a mix of several or all. :p

• Like 3

Not A Nice Person

Half the contestants are technically POC, Ill Audio is blasian and Mr. Specter's character is South African. Edited by Mion

Half the contestants are technically POC, Ill Audio is blasian and Mr. Specter's character is South African.

South African people are white as hell. Nationality =/= race. As of now ILL AUDIO, Smiley_Beat, and burnstern's characters are the only minority contestants in an otherwise all white girl race.

Edited by YA BOY DIRT

Then you should've made a pretty black girl and run for miss ls then...

• Like 2

Half the contestants are technically POC, Ill Audio is blasian and Mr. Specter's character is South African.

South African people are white as hell. Nationality =/= race. As of now ILL AUDIO, Smiley_Beat, and burnstern's characters are the only minority contestants in an otherwise all white girl race.

tumblr_inline_nbce7oMjOp1qcz7ha.png

tumblr_inline_nbce7oMjOp1qcz7ha.png

Touche'.

Man, I miss Better Off Ted.

Not A Nice Person

Not anymore, the coloured (mixedrace) population outpopulates whites now. There could be a chance she's coloured.
  • Like 2

For me, even if I like the character of ILL AUDIO, she is not asian but black :( She just has the eye shapes as an asian girl but she doesn't look asian for me. Even the hair are more reminiscent of a black woman :D

Anyway, I just finished my video so don't forget to take a look ;) I'm still beginner to make videos but I start to understand how the editor works :D

Why does any of this matter? It's a beauty contest for an online video game. If most people make white chicks and enter them in the contest (which is what happens), you're going to end up with mostly white chick finalists.

If you want to get really stupid, none of these finalists are any race at all, they are a collection of pixels arranged in a way that their creator deemed most pleasing to their own eye. If everyone created Asian chicks, that's what you'd have more of in the finals, or black, or green, or whatever the f*ck. Not enough diversity? Enter more diversity in the contest then. Pretty simple. You all need to f*ck off with this sh*t though, really. If this was reality, there might be an actual argument in here somewhere. It's not though. This is the same difference as holding a contest for GTA's cars and being angry that we have nothing but FMJ finalists after over half of the submissions were FMJ's. I mean really what am I even reading in here anymore?

Wet Blanket Inc.

• Like 18

im50CZq.gif
Mii44or.gif

they are a collection of pixels arranged in a way that their creator deemed most pleasing to their own eye.

Then it's pixelist...

Seriously though, if a certain group of people is a minority in the 100 or so entered then why is it so surprising that they would still be a minority if you was to whittle the 100 down to 10?

HumbleCarLover

- How do you get Animals in GTA Online without using mods?

- How can u make your Char lie on the ground/leaned on to the Bike without using mods?

- How can u transfer your GTA Online Char to GTA 5 without using mods?

Well, my Vote goes to Sariska cause whoever that is put more effort in the final pics then Chy. Would have voted for Chy but he didnt really make great pictures for the final, and since this also about presentation, ill go with Sariska.

(Sadly, i got the feeling this is way more about the presentation then actual prettyness of the Chars, pretty weired for a "lets see who is the prettiest one" -Challenge... Dont get me wrong, i know how important the presentation is, but the actual prettyness of the selected Chars should still be the most important thing) So far, i have seen 3 in the final stage that probably would have never made it in any final stages in real life.

In this regard, i probably never understand is how Natalie Piers got to the final Stage, since she is no where near pretty to me. But well, opinion varies a lot i guess.

And of writing this, i can already feel the next post after me beeing some kind of "Salt.jpg" or "New-Salt-King.jpg". Have fun with that.

Fínal Words: GO SARISKA! SHOW EM THAT ACTUAL PRETTYNESS MATTERS MORE THEN PRESENTATION. Your presentation was great btw, loved the pic with the rain and the wet skin. :3