Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,252 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Son of Zeus

Best and Worst Cops

Best and Worst Cops  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which GTA has the best Cops?

• GTA I
    • GTA II
    • GTA III
    • GTA VC
    • GTA SA
    • GTA LCS
    • GTA VCS
    • GTA IV
    • GTA TLaD
    • GTA CTW
    • GTA TBoGT
    • GTA V
    • GTA Online
    • GTA Advance
  2. 2. Which GTA has the worst cops?

• GTA I
    • GTA II
    • GTA III
    • GTA VC
    • GTA SA
    • GTA LCS
    • GTA VCS
    • GTA IV
    • GTA TLaD
    • GTA CTW
    • GTA TBoGT
    • GTA V
    • GTA Online
    • GTA Advance

TheSantader25
4 minutes ago, Am Shaegar said:

I find SA to be both; best and worst.

Below 4 stars, the cops aren't the best but its still good fun for what it is.

Above 4 stars, its a tie between VC and SA here, the cops are an absolute pain that I don't find them enjoyable as much as the cops in HD era, which are easy to manage on highest level. 

Well in the 3D universe its hell on earth above 4 stars. Cops spawn outta nowhere and keep bumping you head to head. It's pay n spray or death after that. 

Utopianthumbs

Best - SA and IV. I had most fun in cop chases in these games. I liked how cops in IV would arrest npcs as well, it felt like they didn't exist just to target the player but were actually patrolling the streets of LC. I liked the cops'  dialogue in SA, best cop dialogue in GTA imo, plus i liked the diversity of cops in SA, though that's to be expected given the various cities and counties.

Worst- Don't have a worst set of cops exactly , VC and  V cops were rather unforgiving especially at higher stars so I guess they could be classified here but I don't really have a worst set of cops tbh

Jack Lupino

Best Cops-GTA 3 these cops are crazy and screams like maniacs and its not too easy or too difficult to escape from them

Worst Cops-GTA 4 they all spawn outta nowhere but they have the worst AI ever 

Ondr4H

I find VCPD as the best. They were challenging they used actual Undercover vehicle with Vice Squad.Helicopter was hard to shoot down.

SAPD have some weird guns for swat teams thanks to them SWAT looks cartoonish.But great quotes for every city and helicopter support.My second best.

Worst GTA V. They are not fun or challenging, they are annoying, with suicidal tendencies, terminator aim and they are overfunded.

Penguin Bob
Posted (edited)

GTA 3 and SA cops were the best no doubt. GTA 3 cops were insane and they will take you down no matter what. SA cops wasn't hard, nor they were even easy to take down. Killing them was really satisfying. GTA 3 cop quotes were pretty good as well. 

The worst is GTA V. They are just cold blooded c*nts that will shoot on sight if you even look at them.

Edited by Penguin Bob

Crossbones

Best Cops- GTA IV.

Worst Cops- GTA V.

ThatBenGuy
Posted (edited)

GTA IV and EFLC had the best cops. GTA V has them the freaking worst. It’s almost impossible to get out of their radars! And also, wanted level is measured from 1-5 stars. WTF? In GTA III, VC, SA, IV, and EFLC, it was 1-6! Why the f*ck, the change?

Edited by ThatBenGuy

bantonson15
Posted (edited)

Cops in GTA Online are *hands down* the most infuriating types of NPC's ever to interrupt my daily activities:

Needed a temporary vehicle?

They're after you.

Trying to fight with another player?

They're after you.

Accidentially bump into their vehicle?

They're after you.

Pulled out your gun instead of your wallet?

They're after you.

Got a little too close to them?

They're after you.

Need Lester to clear things up?

They're still after you.

Edited by bantonson15

Algonquin Assassin
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:14 PM, Jack Lupino said:

Worst Cops-GTA 4 they all spawn outta nowhere but they have the worst AI ever 

In what do they have the worst A.I ever? They're the only cops in the series that will try and take down NPCs without killing them for attacking the player. One of my favourite things to do in GTA IV/EFLC is to troll NPCs by getting them to attack to me so I can see cops arrest them and place them in their police cars. That is a detail that simply does NOT exist in any other GTA.

The cops in other games are completely oblivious and seemingly don't give a f*ck if you're being attacked for whatever reason.  It was one of my pet peeves all through out the 3D era and it finally took GTA IV to fix it, but then all of that work was thrown out of the window in GTA V. As someone said above in GTA IV/EFLC it actually feels like they're patrolling the streets instead of being glorified terminators out to just get the player ignoring everything else that goes on around them.

You don't have to like the game, but "worst A.I" ever isn't close to being true. 

Son of Zeus
3 hours ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

In what they do theye worst A.I ever? They're the only cops in the series that will try and take down NPCs without killing them for attacking the player. One of my favourite things to do in GTA IV/EFLC is to troll NPCs by getting them to attack to me so I can see cops arrest them and place them in their police cars. That is a detail that simply does NOT exist in any other GTA.

The cops in other games are completely oblivious and seemingly don't give a f*ck if you're being attacked for whatever reason.  It was one of my pet peeves all through out the 3D era and it finally took GTA IV to fix it, but then all of that work was thrown out of the window in GTA V. As someone said above in GTA IV/EFLC it actually feels like they're patrolling the streets instead of being glorified terminators out to just get the player ignoring everything else that goes on around them.

You don't have to like the game, but "worst A.I" ever isn't close to being true. 

Well said. It always annoyed me how the cops in other GTAs ignore NPCs attacking you. I'm not the biggest IV fan, but I always admired this feature.

B Dawg
5 hours ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

In what do they have the worst A.I ever? They're the only cops in the series that will try and take down NPCs without killing them for attacking the player. One of my favourite things to do in GTA IV/EFLC is to troll NPCs by getting them to attack to me so I can see cops arrest them and place them in their police cars. That is a detail that simply does NOT exist in any other GTA.

You don't have to like the game, but "worst A.I" ever isn't close to being true. 

+ he said they all spawn outta nowhere which isn't true. If you want bullsh*t police spawns, feel free to play any 3D era GTA.

Algonquin Assassin

I also like in GTA IV/EFLC that I can bump into a cop on the street whether by accident or on purpose and they won't go all firing squad on my ass immediately. If sneezing was in GTA V I bet you'd get a wanted level for sneezing too close to a cop lol.

TheSantader25
31 minutes ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

I also like in GTA IV/EFLC that I can bump into a cop on the street whether by accident or on purpose and they won't go all firing squad on my ass immediately. If sneezing was in GTA V I bet you'd get a wanted level for sneezing too close to a cop lol.

That's the way they do it in LA😉

LC cops are cowards

ThatBenGuy
6 hours ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

So true! In GTA IV/EFLC, I actually bumped into a cop by accident and he gave me a warning, telling me to be more careful next time. In GTA V, on the other hand, I can get wanted level for just looking at a cop funny!

Not to go off on a tangent, but I personally think that me, Algonquin Assassin, Tycek, Femme Fatale, Crossbones, and possibly a few others should make our own alliance of some sort. Our slogan being "We're those GTA IV/EFLC fans the other GTA V fans warned you about!" We can tell it to GTA V fanboys here and IRL as I have a close friend (not on here) whose favorite GTA is V. (I still respect his opinion though).

Algonquin Assassin
14 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

That's the way they do it in LA😉

LC cops are cowards

Nah. It's more cowardly to start shooting at someone before they have the chance to defend themselves. The LCPD are just more disciplined and wont flip their sh*t.😉

TheSantader25
2 hours ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

Nah. It's more cowardly to start shooting at someone before they have the chance to defend themselves. The LCPD are just more disciplined and wont flip their sh*t.😉

But we know who would win in a gunfight.right?😉

Copcaller
Posted (edited)

SA is best and V is worst 

Hm to 4 due to them arresting other peds 

Edited by Copcaller