1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Free heist runs for those in need!

MilaBella101

MilaBella101

Hi, I already have 30 million and I notice there's a lot of people in Gta online that can barely afford a 1 million dollar car. So I wanna help you out! If you're someone who's really really having trouble in finance, I'll help you. I will be sharing 35-35-30 cut depending on who needs money the most will get the second 35 cut! PS4 ONLY! Leave your psn below. ( PS : please don't lie, give others the opportunity. Also, if your goal is to just grind more money for future purposes, I will not be helping you. I am doing this for people who are having struggles with money only. ) thank you.

**RULES**

- must sent me a pic of the amount of money you have to me on the psn messaging.

- must state what is the item you desire to buy with the money

- no, I'm not going to help you if you have no goal with the money and just want to grind for future DLC

- no, I'm not going to help you earn money for a 10 mil yacht when you only have 400k, we can try multiple days but not in one day.

Edited by MilaBella101
  • Like 5

Hi, Im just looking for people to do heists with as i can't find a decent team to do it with. iMy ID is DUKERMAN if your up for it

MilaBella101

I'm not doing this so you can find a " heist crew " , you're misunderstanding. I am doing this for people who needs money because they can't afford something. Just a heads up.

MilaBella101

That's very thoughtful and generous of you Mila.

No it's not even all that, xD I helped around 8 people yesterday and they were mostly kids and it was so cute because they were so exited to buy new cars

Understanding because of R*'s ridicolous prices of cars like the X80 costing 2.75m dollars.

And to the others in need of money, wait for 2x GTA$/RP in all Adversary modes and do Hunting Packs and Extraction.

These are very fun to do and you'll get more money. These ase quite easy to do. I made more than 1m with Hunting Packs

and you're allowed to ram and push xD. But even without 2x GTA$/RP, you can make good money with those 2 Adversary modes.

PSN:Davymania

I know some shortcuts , work as a team on mic and can coordinate easier methods.

I am in a heist crew already who are handybut looking for players to join heists , death matches,messing around but nature player on ps4

Tayotayotayo

Hi, I already have 30 million and I notice there's a lot of people in Gta online that can barely afford a 1 million dollar car. So I wanna help you out! If you're someone who's really really having trouble in finance, I'll help you. I will be sharing 35-35-30 cut depending on who needs money the most will get the second 35 cut! PS4 ONLY! Leave your psn below. ( PS : please don't lie, give others the opportunity. Also, if your goal is to just earn more money for future purposes, I will not be helping you. I am doing this for people who are having struggles with money only. ) thank you.

Awww milla for president! That is really nice of you. This is the kind of gamers i play gta for.

• Like 1

alchemist3321

I'm in on this if extra help is needed. I went from 22m to 8-9ish after CEO and am comfortable at 10+m.

Pretty bored anyway and am down to help others like they helped me when I started.

Level 316, have a mic if needed, self-sufficient, and know all the little tricks and short cuts.

MilaBella101

Ok, if anyone wanna co host to help me, you're totally welcome to do it! 50-50 for the fillers ^_^ 0 cut for you and me.

Actually Mila not too sure if that would be possible. Think you would have to give at least 10% to the co host for it to actually start.

I don't mind helping out for a little while if your on at the same time.

Edited by troysayshi

Actually Mila not too sure if that would be possible. Think you would have to give at least 10% to the co host for it to actually start.

The two hosts can take 0% cut and split the rest between the two other players

MilaBella101

Would be lovely if I had a second co host so the fillers will get more money. Hmm, of course! My time zone is central and I usually play around 9.

XxPrincessPinkxX

lel... ya sure u can help me. I have around 8.7 million rite now but I need around 3 more cuz I need a yacht so yea lol text me on here so I can tell u my psn and stuff I don't rlly like msging ppl first

MilaBella101

I'm really sorry but I'm not going to help you.. You have way more money than most people that I've helped. And why not? Why don't you like messaging people first? Aren't you the one who's asking for help?

XxPrincessPinkxX

I'm really sorry but I'm not going to help you.. You have way more money than most people that I've helped. And why not? Why don't you like messaging people first? Aren't you the one who's asking for help?

Why do you ask so fkin much? Like you offer 4 help so I'm givin u the chance and I ask w.e I want so just msg me or else I'm not givin u my psn

TheRedEnigma

I'm in need of some funds personally. Being apart of the role-play community, I've had to buy far too much to support the play-style and demands that fit, along with maintaining cargo work and warehouses, I can never seem to hold a stable balance at one million, I'm always somewhere below that point so, I would certainly appreciate any help if you have the time to spare. My PSN is: The_Red_Enigma

MilaBella101

I'm in need of some funds personally. Being apart of the role-play community, I've had to buy far too much to support the play-style and demands that fit, along with maintaining cargo work and warehouses, I can never seem to hold a stable balance at one million, I'm always somewhere below that point so, I would certainly appreciate any help if you have the time to spare. My PSN is: The_Red_Enigma

Totally, I'll sent you a friend request and whenever you see me online just hmu.

WATTSNATIONALIST

Is this about set ups? Or finale glicth? Either way, I can help out some.

Msg me and/or send friend requests.

West coast time zone

PSN : wattsnationalist

PS4 :

(not promising I'll be available at all times, but will if time allows)

#paythebenz

MilaBella101

Is this about set ups? Or finale glicth? Either way, I can help out some.

Msg me and/or send friend requests.

West coast time zone

PSN : wattsnationalist

PS4 :

(not promising I'll be available at all times, but will if time allows)

#paythebenz

No, I have the finale. I am hosting for free which means I don't need a co host so they can give me the money afterwards. Doing it for people who needs money. ( will not help if you're trying to grind money for savings for future purposes )

Hi this sounds good i have like 1.5mil at the moment and stuggle to do hiests with people.

my psn is dannykillog

Hi, I do help out others when join in random heists when I bored. I take 0% cut. I got the final but I do this with a friend of mine, we tell each other when to exit although I could be a filler for nothing, if I'm available. My PSN ID is the same as my username, leave some clue if u send a request, I usually ignore the blank request unless we already played before.

WATTSNATIONALIST

No @ mila, I'm super rich, I meant co hosting with you both of us taking 0% and taking turns being host at 0%

Edited by WATTSNATIONALIST

Hi Mila! I'm currently trying to buy the FMJ, and I'm sitting at around 1.1 mil, do you think you could help me? My psn is tonamok. Thanks! :lol::lol:

Hey Mila, I'd like to join your sessions. I have about 800k in both pocket and bank which leaves me about 4.5M under my goals. My id is S-H-O_Tyme_420, thanks for this, hopefully more like you will come forth and share the wealth.

MelloGreenJello

Hey, I'd like to unlock the Savage (Pac Standard setup mission unlock) on my second character, if you'd be willing to help with that then I'll gladly switch to my first character and do a couple 0% cut runs with you. I'd also would be willing to help before I get helped.

Hey community , I'd just like to say Mila is legit. And also a nice person. Yall please give respect. Im sure you will have all you wish for. And it would be nice if others follow suit. It would bring more people together and we all can have fun an prosper.