4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

What would you do in a zombie epidemic?

The Dedito Gae

The Dedito Gae

Let's asume that a barrel of Trioxin had a leak or the Sumatran Rat Monkey has bit someone, all the sudden an epidemic has spread throughout the country and everyone from your sexy neighbor to that co-worker you hate has turned into a flesh eating rabid dumbass.

The police doesn't answer the call and the army has fallen, there's no known cure for this condition and help is not coming, streets are overrun with the undead and Barbara, they are coming to get you.

What would you do?

Are you gonna use what you learned watching The Walking Dead and bore the sh*t out of everyone most of the time or you gonna set base in your local bar or shopping?

• Like 5

universetwisters

I would realize that there's no such thing as zombies and go back to sleep.

I'd be this guy.

Os8O60O.jpg

Nah, actually I would travel to Italy and take over the Ferrero factory. I would become the Nutella king of the world.

I'd probably fail miserably at everything and meet a premature end within hours, like a complete Zombie Apocalypse noob.

Though that said I do have a shotgun certificate, a musket and a re-enforced front bumper on my Nissan, plus I seem to survive on badly-cooked tinned food so maybe i'd be a little more resilient than expected...

Would try to get medical supplies, food and water, load up the car with as much fuel as it could carry and head for the highlands. After that... eh, I dunno. I don't think i'd get a second series ;)

Full charge my iPod,take my headphones,put that knife set in the kitchen into my bag,two of my books,car key and go

Edited by Freak_Show

I'd start acting like I'm Daryl Dixon,riding around on my motorcycle and shooting zombies with my crossbow :cool:

Edited by GTA-Biker

The Dedito Gae

Well, you won an award for funniest member, so is fair to say that reality doesn't give a sh*t at times.
  • Like 5

universetwisters

Well, you won an award for funniest member, so is fair to say that reality doesn't give a sh*t at times.

Of course not because zombies aren't reality.

Mothmen, tho....

• Like 2

Femme Fatale

I'd take advantage of the situation, and try to survive of course...

Mothmen, tho....

I've seen one. Apparently, they're way into anime.

The Time Ranger

I'd wait for Woody Harrelson to rescue me, then start a new life with Emma Stone. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Edited by Neon_Dreaming

Let's asume that a barrel of Trioxin had a leak or the Sumatran Rat Monkey has bit someone, all the sudden an epidemic has spread throughout the country and everyone from your sexy neighbor to that co-worker you hate has turned into a flesh eating rabid dumbass.

The police doesn't answer the call and the army has fallen, there's no known cure for this condition and help is not coming, streets are overrun with the undead and Barbara, they are coming to get you.

What would you do?

Are you gonna use what you learned watching The Walking Dead and bore the sh*t out of everyone most of the time or you gonna set base in your local bar or shopping?

what if the zombies are like from 28 days or World War Z, then you would be in for a world of hurt.

Become a zombie.

• Like 2

Spaghetti Cat

Obviously find the nearest rocket and take my ass to space, because there are no zombies in space right?

Right?

• Like 2

Everyone seems to be think they're some sort of zombie expert because they've watched a few seasons of TWD or 28 days later and they'll start spouting this massive plan about how they'll hike to high ground and build a base with survivors and get all these weapons and defend themselves but in reality I think in the case of a "zombie epidemic" in the generic sense of the world most would die in the pandemonium of a zombie epidemic; people being trampled, rioting, looting and fighting for survival. Maybe a few would survive but they'd eventually be killed, whether it be by infection, other survivors or self inflicted. Being that we've never really had anything close to a zombie epidemic it's easy for people to spout theories about what they'd do having played Dead Rising for a few hours but in a real epidemic we'd be f*cked. Remember that Miami Zombie guy a few years back? Took like what 6 or 7 shots to get him down and that was just from bath salts so an average citizen against a "proper" zombie would have no chance.

Lots of quotation marks as it's all hypothetical but I'd wager these TWD fans saying "oh I'd get my dads shotgun and take my dirt bike and be like Daryl amirite" would propbably buckshot themselves in the head if it ever actually happened. Since I live right near the sea, my personal theory on it would be to get a fishing rod, a water purifier and some medical supplies then just take a boat and float off. I'm not a dietologist but you could probably survive off fish/water for a while, atleast until the fish get infected and kill you. Realistically I'd probably be dragged out from under my bed and ate within the first day.

• Like 2

Hide in a military base. Those Area 51 blueprints will come in handy right about now. Plus, there are some cool gadgets and weapons I can use to defend myself in there.

Edited by TheGamingPr025
  • Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

1)search were the nearest lake with boats on it go to that place

2)ask for me if i can stay there and if not i just hijack a boat

3)survive on the fresh water and the fish in said lake

4)wait there till the end of my days

5) profit :lol:

edit: it has to be a huge pretty desolated lake of course...and i woud like myself armed with:

1) a .308 winchester bolt-action rifle,

2) AK-47 7.62x39mm assault rifle(or atleast a s-civilian semi-automatic one)....or...probably better...an ar-15 in .223 remington because that cartridge is way more common

3) 12 gauge shotgun....preferably with a not to long barrel

4) reliable 9x19 mm pistol

5) anything thats not to heavy and fires .22 lr because that bullet, though tiny, should be able to be found anywhere

more edit: i drop my turtle off in the fishing pound here and good ol' seabert is coming with me....same for my kukri knife and a few multitools i still got :^:

Edited by Darth Absentis

I'd just put some speakers around my house and play Lil Wayne to keep away the zombies

• Like 2

I'd just put some speakers around my house and play Lil Wayne to keep away the zombies

That wont work since the majority of Lil Wayne fans may aswell be mindless zombies.

That wont work since the majority of Lil Wayne fans may aswell be mindless zombies.

The Emmett Till line would kill anyone instantly

Grab a video camera from 1994, document it, then upload it to YouTube. Then have around 500 people everyday telling me it's fake.

• Like 2

Grab a knife and stay in my house i don't f*cking know

i can only run for like 4 or 5 minutes before i feel like i'm going to die so i guess i would die anyway

I just remember the No 1 rule - you don't have to be the fastest, just don't be the slowest.

• Like 1

Find some good transport like a plane or something (idk) and flee the city/area/country/continent if needs be. Take those who I absolute trust with my life.

I have a bit of a survival pack. It's mostly for earthquakes, but it'll work for zombie epidemic as well. I'll grab the bag, bow, some arrows and head to the nearest general aviation airport. Motorcycle gets me there past any traffic problems, and one of the light planes there gets me to Canada with a few refueling stops. Land on one of the islands in the wilderness, and hope that the ****ers freeze solid when winter comes.

Honestly, I have the same plan for aliens, Chinese invasion, and Trump presidency.

• Like 2