3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Keyair369

Territory glitch/Priority gang attacks

Keyair369

This topic is about getting territories in San fierro and las Ventura's without cheats mods or taking over every territory in Los Santos first.

Edited by Keyair369

Keyair369

As everyone knows ganton courts and glen park are the first two hoods you aquire. This makes them a priority to attack for ballas but I've realized that if you can take over Verona beach where the safehouse is they rarely attack this area. If you get them to attack this area you can lead them to market and guess what.... That becomes a priority hood now idk why but they attack market pretty often if you get it early in the game. Now this is where I get frustrated... I can easily spread my territories out using the satchel charge glitch to any hoods I want around market but how can I get hoods out in LV (Las Ventura's) and SF (San fierro). And even if I did how do I get ballas to attack hoods out there. If anyone knows the answer to this question please let me know I have done a little research but I don't have the time to test this stuff as much as I want please hit me up if you know something

lil weasel

Do not double post.

If your post goes unanswered use the EDIT function to Add/Change/Eelete Text in the first post.

Edited by lil weasel

Keyair369

Sorry I thought that's what I did

OrionSR

Check out

channel. It looks like he covers all the variations on the satchel trick to manipulate which gangs control zones around the map. You may also want to read Jack Reacher's Ultimate Territory Glitch FAQ.

GSF zones are available for attack if they are touching a rival Ballas or Vagos turf, or share the same zone, and there is sufficient gang density. IIRC, 20 for the rival and 16 for grove.

The game tends to prioritize the first available zone as established by the info.zon data file when the save is created. "Priority" seems like a good description. Usually the first is available zone is attacked, but not always. Info.zon is a plain text file within SA's program\data folder.

Archived copy of pdescobar's zone map.

Deji's Zone List topic. This list includes better descriptions of the zones, but be aware that he does not maintain the original sequence of zones.

Edited by OrionSR

Keyair369

Read through jacks territory guide and even talked to rhans personally. Apparently the only way to get hoods in Lv and SF attacked is by taking over every gang territory in los Santos first then using satchel charge glitch to make new hoods and let ballas take them over. This somehow allows rhans to make the hood he created a priority attack because ballas have no other hoods to attack. But the problem for me is I don't want every hood in Sf and Lv just certain hoods where I know my gang will spawn. . like bayside Chinatown ocean flats resands west and prickle pine. My question is how can I get these territories first of all because there so far away from los Santos to do the satchel charge glitch and once I get these territories how do I get ballas to attack then so I can make some hoods ballas out there. It would be pretty boring if you took over every territory just to get hoods in las Ventura's and San fierro. That's why I'm looking for the best glitchers and lovers of this game to help me find a method to accomplish this great task

OrionSR

I don't think taking over all of LS is necessary for attacks in SF or LV, it just makes it easier, but it's been many years since I've messed with this stuff so I'm fuzzy on the details. Many of the SF and LV zones are listed well before the LS zones so if you chose carefully which turfs are controlled you should be able to get attacks where you want. Chinatown will be problematic though as it's controlled by CMB but that too can be managed using the same strategies to take over El Corona from the Aztecas. If you are playing on PC you could always test your modifications by editing the zones with the Savegame Editor 3.x before working though to take them over using standard methods.

The satchel trick works well at long distances. There is a bit of randomness due to targets getting killed while you are away, but if you place satchels or 4 or 5 instead of 3 then the trick is more reliable. To add grove density you need to win the attack. IIRC, once grove density has been added then you can place satchels on the first few targets instead of the last remaining, detonate in the desired zone, and then lose the war to give density to the rival. Build density of grove and the rival by repeating the process twice and there should be enough density for attacks. I think grove gets +10 for winning for a maximum of something like 55. The rival density increase from losing depends on how many targets are left alive at the end. It helps a lot if you can at least view your zone densities with the Savegame Editor - it's not cheating if you just peek and don't edit.

Once you have Ballas or Vagos in the remote area you can kill three of them in rapid succession to trigger the glitch that changes the turf. It's all about the 3rd kill routine that usually starts a gang war. It's still working and altering the zones even during an attack. It just doesn't trigger the war while an attack is active. If you are trying to build rival density this allows you to leave as many targets alive as possible for maximum density increase.

FYI, each wave won in a gang war grants grove about one third of the density of the other gangs in the zone. I don't think there is a way to reduce grove density other than rolling over the byte that stores this data beyond 255.

Keyair369

I'm very aware on the density aspect of things I don't need anything to help me with that. Like I said I can easily get areas like market marina and market station by using satchel charge glitch easily because if you just place one satchel charge on an attacking balla then go denonate they usually all get caught in the blast radius. Now as far as satchel trick working long distance I have to disagree I play GTA on ps3 PS store version and remastered version on the disc. On my PS store version I have every hood I want in LS but my priority attacks happen in east beach ganton glen park and elcorona oh yeah and my favorite... Market. Now when they attack ganton I never can drive out fast enough to get to Lv without them dieing at the hand of my gsf members. When they attack market I go to LV by the four dragons and denonate the satchel charges but no territory is taken there. I have tried it twice but its frustrating having to keep reload because you die attempting to get all satchels on 3 to 4 ballas or they attack a territory to far from SF or LV.even if I get territory in LV only gsf gang is out there no ballas around. So how do I get them to attack that hood in Lv? If they attacked it I would let them gain influence then do satchel glitch close to that territory and then hopefully they will attack that one and so on till I have every LV territory I want. I know your a little fuzzy but I've seen you help numerous of people obtain what they needed. If I can complete this territory glitch thing in all my fav SF and LV hoods I will feel like I truly have gotten 200% on GTA sa... I have gotten 100% completion two times but this glitch means more to me than that. If you can help me this it would be greatly appreciated and I wouldn't mind rewarding you. Once I complete this glitch on my PS store version im off to get all trophies on remastered version and do the same glitch on that version

OrionSR

PS3 huh? So you probably can't look at your data files. The only online sequential zone reference I can find is on a pretty sketchy site, so I won't link it. Pick a few of your favorite LV zones and I'll look up your best bet for getting an attack without taking over everything in LS. In fact, do not take over all turfs in LS; you need a starting point for attacks or you can't increase density. (I've got a busy day at work tomorrow. Don't expect any quick replies.)

The basic plan is; figure out how to do the satchel trick thing to win the attack and add 10 grove to your LV turf. Then repeat the process but lose the attack by toggling an R3 mission after detonation. Probably kill the shotguns even though you want to leave as many alive as possible. Try tear gas -- I haven't tried it much but some players love it. There's a pattern to their attacks. Shoot, shoot, shoot, reload, shoot again, etc. Run mostly towards them but at a steep angle while they are firing, then turn and toss during the reload. With enough practice it's possible to totally work over the attackers - just stay well out of range of the shotguns.

Once you have grove and Ballas, for example, mixed within the same zone then during the next attack trigger the defense and ignore the attackers. Race quickly to your mixed LV zone and kill 3 Ballas in rapid succession, like you are triggering a gain war if the attack wasn't in progress. Toggle an R3 mission to forfeit the attack and add the full 18 of the attacker's density to the zone. Ir's hard to tell what the original density was without knowing for sure how many Ballas survived that first loss. but lets say 3 for a new density of 21.

21 is enough rival density for an attack but grove still needs a bit more. You can either add another 10 grove during the next attack by returning to LS after getting a "3rd kill" in you mixed zone and winning the attack while driving (Hunter, Rhino, BP vehicle) or losing again and winning one wave of a gang war. This should allow attacks to occur within your mixed turf and you should have much less trouble spreading your influence.

Keyair369

Great idea I will try tear gas to distract them then throw satchels but I'm still kind of confused on how to get LV territory attacked. I would like to have redsands west and east prickle pine and any other residential area where my gang could spawn. As far as getting ballas to attack these hoods when I do the satchel trick the second time after I have already acquired a hood in Lv I just wait for an attack and put satchels on just three ballas and leave the rest alive I rush to my Lv territory denate but I have to have a vehicle where I can toggle mission on and off such as police car then I use that to cancel the attack and ballas will now have influence in this area... Is that what you are saying?

OrionSR

No. Bad idea. Tear gas shares a slot with the satchels, so that's not going to work. And I've got bad news on the attacks in LV; it looks like all of the LV zones are listed well after the LS turfs so you'll have problems with priority attacks. However, the Quarry (QUARY) and Octanes Springs (OCTAN) are Out of Town Factory zones, which will spawn gangs on weekends. Neither seems ideal. There appears to be some ped paths within Octane Springs but I'm pretty sure these are interior paths. This would lead to pulling gang members out of cars a lot, which increases the randomness factor. Quarry attacks would probably spawn in the bottom of the pit; I can't see that helping. But it looks like there are ped paths all around the quarry. Including a few at the back entrance so entering the pit may not always be necessary. Note that these desert zones are listed after most of the SF zones so you'll want to work on LV first. Anyway, I figure if you had one working attack zone near LV then you could make more progress on the zone you actually want in LV.

Another option would be to firewall your LS zones from attack be reducing the rival density of all zones touching you grove zones below the level where they can launch an attack. Win one wave of a war to turn about one third of the density into grove, and if that doesn't bring their density below the level of attack then win one wave again. You can always bring their density back up to higher levels later if you keep one zone in LS available for attack, but getting rid of the grove influence is not practical. If CJ stands within your lone attackable LS zone then the game should launch the attack in a lower priority LV zone.

On second thought, the firewall option probably work. The higher rival densities are usually 30 or 40. Winning the first wave of a 30 density gang war twice would probably result in a Grove density of 16, which should be enough to make that zone attackble. So you may as well win 2 waves in all high density zones. There might be more to explore here but I'm not terribly optimistic.

Please be more precise when describing specific zones. Redsands West and Prickle Pine both describe 4 specific zones. REDW1, REDW2, REDW3, REDW4, and PRP1. PRP2. PRP3. PRP4. pdescobar's zone map is usually the common reference.

. It sounds like you are starting to get the idea of how to mix rival gangs into an empty zone; get grove into the zone by winning an attack, then get rivals into the zone by losing. The next step is to increase the density of both grove and the rival to the point where the zone is attackable. You might want to practice this on LS zones. I'm not sure what that status of your zones is now so these examples are based on a standard game.

You normally don't get attacks in Santa Marina Beach (SMB1 - Grove density 10) from the Ballas in Verona Beach (VERO4A - Balla density 10) because both densities are too low. Increase the GSF density in SMB1 by winning an attack. Since VERO4A already has Ballas in it you don't need to add grove first. Increase their density by losing or ignoring an attack. Try accomplishing these tasks without using satchels.

Try making an attackable zone out of the LS dock island (LDOC4). It's an Industry zone, so gangs spawn all day and all week, doesn't touch any other zones, and there are plenty of ped paths to work with. It would be a fairly good analog for creating an attackable zone at the quarry or SF.

Added: Part of my confusion was I remember getting attacks in LV when I still had attackable zones in LS. But that was on a modified Chain Game save that had gang zones added to LV and SF and I was running gang wars while LV was still restricted. I think gang wars is the other factor that can influence the priority of a gang attack - the game tends to prefer to attack a recently acquired zone but I haven't tried measuring this influence - just a random observation at this point but maybe you can use this info to get attacks in LV without messing with your LS zones too much.

Edited by OrionSR

Keyair369

I know how to make ballas attack certain Ls zones sometimes... You just make a ballas hood max density then take a wave or two and they attack the hood in the near future. I will experiment with getting these hoods in Lv its bloody hard though I'm working on getting redsands west first... I want all those territories you named in the last post too. I recently aquired all country territories under one big block by going to the corner of red county and debating the Satchel's but no gang members spawn there anyway thanks for your help just hit me up if you find anymore ideas

Keyair369

I also reduced some of the territories density in Ls I did idlewood in glen park. I reduced the ballas density in these zones and the color is mostly green. If I were to start an attack the war would be one wave. But now ballas attack these idelwood territories... I still haven't got any success on getting the big territory in red county attacked... I just wanted to make sure I did the density thing right because I have known how to do it for a long time just haven't heard the slang you guys use to describe light and dark purple dark being max density light purple being less density such as williowfield

OrionSR

I've been re-reading the Master Mind's Territory Glitch topic -- the topic where we did most of the research summarized in The Ultimate Territory Glitch FAQ. There is a lot of really good info in the Master Mind topic, but as a research topic we learned a lot as we progressed. A lot of the earlier statements turned out to be way off track in the end. Anyway, it seems nobody was having much luck getting the satchel trick to work at long distance. Sorry if I misled you. I think you'll be better off using the luring strategy demonstrated by Rhans in his Territory Glitch playlist on YouTube. Build a series of turfs leading towards LV, reducing the rival density in the previous zone to force attacks where you want them.

BTW, it looks like rhans is using fully immune taxis and police cars when he's luring; he's an expert at special vehicle collection. If you aren't into that, other people have suggested using a jetpack. Maintain enough altitude to stay out of range and they should follow you anywhere. I think it will help to learn all of the territory tricks rather than focus on the rather difficult challenge of gang attacks in LV.

And bailing on the satchel strategy completely should reduce the frustration factor immensely.

Edited by OrionSR

Keyair369

Ok thanks for that... I increased the density of temple so that they can attack the one big red county as a whole but still no luck I have a AP police car but in order to lure them without running out of time the attack would have to take place in temple.

Keyair369

By the way the only way rhans gets those territories attacked is by taking over everything so that they have no choice but to attack the territories he wants.this is why I want to find a method to make them attack certain hoods but as always ganton and glen park are a major priority area they will keep attacking and also if you take over any east beach or Willowfield territory your screwed

OrionSR

Summary of Zone Priorities

The priority of which zone will be attacked is mostly based on it's listing in the info.zon data file. Zone listed earlier are more likely to be attacked if gang densities are appropriate. Until recently players could always read their own data files so I never felt the need to provide reference. The spoiler below contains the zone listing extracted from info.zon and maintains the original sequence. The first text field will match up with the zones listed on pdescobar's zone map. If you need plain text descriptions then check Deji's Zone List topic. Deji's list is sorted by the zone listings in the main script file. Sanny Builder's Help file has a list sorted by regions. The last text field is a "gxt" key that displays the zone name. DOH1 and DOH2 both reference DOH, which display's "Doherty" when the standard american.gxt file is used. A complete list of all gxt keys can be found here.

General Order of Zone Listings

• Bayside and Bayside Marina
  • San Fierro
  • Most of the Countryside within San Fierro's territory
  • Desert regions west of Las Venturas
  • Badlands north of Los Santos
  • Easter Bay Chemical, Foster Valley, and eastern zones of the SF airport
  • Los Santos
  • Las Venturas
  • A handful of stray LS zones

The really low priority LS zones are PLS (Playa del Seville), LDOC3c, LDOC2, LIND3, and LIND4a (parts of Willowfield), although there are still a few LV zones mixed in.

The general idea is that if you distribute your densities carefully you can gain more control of the priority of attacks.

SUNMA, 0, -2353.17, 2275.79, 0.0, -2153.17, 2475.79, 200.0, 1, SUNMA
SUNNN, 0, -2741.07, 2175.15, 0.0, -2353.17, 2722.79, 200.0, 1, SUNNN
BATTP, 0, -2741.07, 1268.41, -4.57764e-005, -2533.04, 1490.47, 200.0, 1, BATTP
PARA, 0, -2741.07, 793.411, -6.10352e-005, -2533.04, 1268.41, 200.0, 1, PARA
CIVI, 0, -2741.07, 458.411, -7.62939e-005, -2533.04, 793.411, 200.0, 1, CIVI
BAYV, 0, -2994.49, 458.411, -6.10352e-005, -2741.07, 1339.61, 200.0, 1, BAYV
CITYS, 0, -2867.85, 277.411, -9.15527e-005, -2593.44, 458.411, 200.0, 1, CITYS
OCEAF1, 0, -2994.49, 277.411, -9.15527e-005, -2867.85, 458.411, 200.0, 1, OCEAF
OCEAF2, 0, -2994.49, -222.589, -0.000106812, -2593.44, 277.411, 200.0, 1, OCEAF
OCEAF3, 0, -2994.49, -430.276, -0.00012207, -2831.89, -222.589, 200.0, 1, OCEAF
SILLY3, 0, -2270.04, -430.276, -0.00012207, -2178.69, -324.114, 200.0, 1, SILLY
SILLY4, 0, -2178.69, -599.884, -0.00012207, -1794.92, -324.114, 200.0, 1, SILLY
HASH, 0, -2593.44, -222.589, -0.000106812, -2411.22, 54.722, 200.0, 1, HASH
JUNIHO, 0, -2533.04, 968.369, -6.10352e-005, -2274.17, 1358.9, 200.0, 1, JUNIHO
ESPN1, 0, -2533.04, 1358.9, -4.57764e-005, -1996.66, 1501.21, 200.0, 1, ESPN
ESPN2, 0, -1996.66, 1358.9, -4.57764e-005, -1524.24, 1592.51, 200.0, 1, ESPN
ESPN3, 0, -1982.32, 1274.26, -4.57764e-005, -1524.24, 1358.9, 200.0, 1, ESPN
FINA, 0, -1871.72, 744.17, -6.10352e-005, -1701.3, 1176.42, 300.0, 1, FINA
CALT, 0, -2274.17, 744.17, -6.10352e-005, -1982.32, 1358.9, 200.0, 1, CALT
SFDWT1, 0, -1982.32, 744.17, -6.10352e-005, -1871.72, 1274.26, 200.0, 1, SFDWT
SFDWT2, 0, -1871.72, 1176.42, -4.57764e-005, -1620.3, 1274.26, 200.0, 1, SFDWT
SFDWT3, 0, -1700.01, 744.267, -6.10352e-005, -1580.01, 1176.52, 200.0, 1, SFDWT
SFDWT4, 0, -1580.01, 744.267, -6.10352e-005, -1499.89, 1025.98, 200.0, 1, SFDWT
JUNIHI, 0, -2533.04, 578.396, -7.62939e-005, -2274.17, 968.369, 200.0, 1, JUNIHI
CHINA, 0, -2274.17, 578.396, -7.62939e-005, -2078.67, 744.17, 200.0, 1, CHINA
SFDWT5, 0, -2078.67, 578.396, -7.62939e-005, -1499.89, 744.267, 200.0, 1, SFDWT
THEA1, 0, -2329.31, 458.411, -7.62939e-005, -1993.28, 578.396, 200.0, 1, THEA
THEA2, 0, -2411.22, 265.243, -9.15527e-005, -1993.28, 373.539, 200.0, 1, THEA
THEA3, 0, -2253.54, 373.539, -9.15527e-005, -1993.28, 458.411, 200.0, 1, THEA
GARC, 0, -2411.22, -222.589, -0.000114441, -2173.04, 265.243, 200.0, 1, GARC
DOH1, 0, -2270.04, -324.114, -0.00012207, -1794.92, -222.589, 200.0, 1, DOH
DOH2, 0, -2173.04, -222.589, -0.000106812, -1794.92, 265.243, 200.0, 1, DOH
SFDWT6, 0, -1993.28, 265.243, -9.15527e-005, -1794.92, 578.396, 200.0, 1, SFDWT
SFAIR3, 0, -1499.89, -50.0963, -0.000106812, -1242.98, 249.904, 200.0, 1, SFAIR
EASB1, 0, -1794.92, 249.904, -9.15527e-005, -1242.98, 578.396, 200.0, 1, EASB
EASB2, 0, -1794.92, -50.0963, -0.000106812, -1499.89, 249.904, 200.0, 1, EASB
ESPE1, 0, -1620.3, 1176.52, -4.57764e-005, -1580.01, 1274.26, 200.0, 1, ESPE
ESPE2, 0, -1580.01, 1025.98, -6.10352e-005, -1499.89, 1274.26, 200.0, 1, ESPE
ESPE3, 0, -1499.89, 578.396, -79.6152, -1339.89, 1274.26, 20.3848, 1, ESPE
ANGPI, 0, -2324.94, -2584.29, -6.10352e-005, -1964.22, -2212.11, 200.0, 1, ANGPI
SHACA, 0, -1632.83, -2263.44, -3.05176e-005, -1601.33, -2231.79, 200.0, 1, SHACA
BACKO, 0, -1166.97, -2641.19, 0.0, -321.744, -1856.03, 200.0, 1, BACKO
LEAFY, 0, -1166.97, -1856.03, 0.0, -815.624, -1602.07, 200.0, 1, LEAFY
FLINTR, 0, -594.191, -1648.55, 0.0, -187.7, -1276.6, 200.0, 1, FLINTR
HAUL, 0, -792.254, -698.555, -5.34058e-005, -452.404, -380.043, 200.0, 1, HAUL
FARM, 0, -1209.67, -1317.1, 114.981, -908.161, -787.391, 251.981, 1, FARM
ELQUE, 0, -1645.23, 2498.52, 0.0, -1372.14, 2777.85, 200.0, 1, ELQUE
ALDEA, 0, -1372.14, 2498.52, 0.0, -1277.59, 2615.35, 200.0, 1, ALDEA
DAM, 0, -968.772, 1929.41, -3.05176e-005, -481.126, 2155.26, 200.0, 1, DAM
BARRA, 0, -926.13, 1398.73, -3.05176e-005, -719.234, 1634.69, 200.0, 1, BARRA
CARSO, 0, -376.233, 826.326, -3.05176e-005, 123.717, 1220.44, 200.0, 1, CARSO
QUARY, 0, 337.244, 710.84, -115.239, 860.554, 1031.71, 203.761, 1, QUARY
OCTAN, 0, 338.658, 1228.51, 0.0, 664.308, 1655.05, 200.0, 1, OCTAN
PALMS, 0, 176.581, 1305.45, -3.05176e-005, 338.658, 1520.72, 200.0, 1, PALMS
TOM, 0, -405.77, 1712.86, -3.05176e-005, -276.719, 1892.75, 200.0, 1, TOM
BRUJA, 0, -365.167, 2123.01, -3.05176e-005, -208.57, 2217.68, 200.0, 1, BRUJA
MEAD, 0, 37.0325, 2337.18, -3.05176e-005, 435.988, 2677.9, 200.0, 1, MEAD
PAYAS, 0, -354.332, 2580.36, 2.09808e-005, -133.625, 2816.82, 200.0, 1, PAYAS
ARCO, 0, -901.129, 2221.86, 0.0, -592.09, 2571.97, 200.0, 1, ARCO
SFAIR1, 0, -1794.92, -730.118, -3.05176e-005, -1213.91, -50.0963, 200.0, 1, SFAIR
HANKY, 0, 2576.92, 62.1579, 0.0, 2759.25, 385.503, 200.0, 1, HANKY
PALO, 0, 2160.22, -149.004, 0.0, 2576.92, 228.322, 200.0, 1, PALO
NROCK, 0, 2285.37, -768.027, 0.0, 2770.59, -269.74, 200.0, 1, NROCK
MONT, 0, 1119.51, 119.526, -3.05176e-005, 1451.4, 493.323, 200.0, 1, MONT
MONT1, 0, 1451.4, 347.457, -6.10352e-005, 1582.44, 420.802, 200.0, 1, MONT
HBARNS, 0, 603.035, 264.312, 0.0, 761.994, 366.572, 200.0, 1, HBARNS
FERN, 0, 508.189, -139.259, 0.0, 1306.66, 119.526, 200.0, 1, FERN
DILLI, 0, 580.794, -674.885, -9.53674e-006, 861.085, -404.79, 200.0, 1, DILLI
TOPFA, 0, 967.383, -450.39, -3.05176e-005, 1176.78, -217.9, 200.0, 1, TOPFA
BLUEB1, 0, 104.534, -220.137, 2.38419e-007, 349.607, 152.236, 200.0, 1, BLUEB
BLUEB, 0, 19.6074, -404.136, 3.8147e-006, 349.607, -220.137, 200.0, 1, BLUEB
PANOP, 0, -947.98, -304.32, -1.14441e-005, -319.676, 327.071, 200.0, 1, PANOP
FRED, 0, 2759.25, 296.501, 0.0, 2774.25, 594.757, 200.0, 1, FRED
MAKO, 0, 1664.62, 401.75, 0.0, 1785.14, 567.203, 200.0, 1, MAKO
BLUAC, 0, -319.676, -220.137, 0.0, 104.534, 293.324, 200.0, 1, BLUAC
MART, 0, -222.179, 293.324, 0.0, -122.126, 476.465, 200.0, 1, MART
FALLO, 0, 434.341, 366.572, 0.0, 603.035, 555.68, 200.0, 1, FALLO
CREEK, 0, -1820.64, -2643.68, -8.01086e-005, -1226.78, -1771.66, 200.0, 1, CREEK
CREEK1, 0, -2030.12, -2174.89, -6.10352e-005, -1820.64, -1771.66, 200.0, 1, CREEK
WESTP1, 0, -2533.04, 458.411, 0.0, -2329.31, 578.396, 200.0, 1, WESTP
WESTP2, 0, -2593.44, 54.722, 0.0, -2411.22, 458.411, 200.0, 1, WESTP
WESTP3, 0, -2411.22, 373.539, 0.0, -2253.54, 458.411, 200.0, 1, WESTP
LA, 0, 44.6147, -2892.97, -242.99, 2997.06, -768.027, 900.0, 1, LA
VE, 0, 869.461, 596.349, -242.99, 2997.06, 2993.87, 900.0, 1, VE
BONE, 0, -480.539, 596.349, -242.99, 869.461, 2993.87, 900.0, 1, BONE
ROBAD, 0, -2997.47, 1659.68, -242.99, -480.539, 2993.87, 900.0, 1, ROBAD
GANTB, 0, -2741.45, 1659.68, -6.10352e-005, -2616.4, 2175.15, 200.0, 1, GANTB
GANTB1, 0, -2741.07, 1490.47, -6.10352e-005, -2616.4, 1659.68, 200.0, 1, GANTB
SF, 0, -2997.47, -1115.58, -242.99, -1213.91, 1659.68, 900.0, 1, SF
ROBAD1, 0, -1213.91, 596.349, -242.99, -480.539, 1659.68, 900.0, 1, ROBAD
RED, 0, -1213.91, -768.027, -242.99, 2997.06, 596.349, 900.0, 1, RED
FLINTC, 0, -1213.91, -2892.97, -242.99, 44.6147, -768.027, 900.0, 1, FLINTC
EBAY, 0, -1132.82, -768.027, 0.0, -956.476, -578.118, 200.0, 1, EBAY
EBAY2, 0, -1132.82, -787.391, 0.0, -956.476, -768.027, 200.0, 1, EBAY
SFAIR4, 0, -1213.91, -730.118, 0.0, -1132.82, -50.0963, 200.0, 1, SFAIR
SILLY1, 0, -2178.69, -1115.58, 0.0, -1794.92, -599.884, 200.0, 1, SILLY
SILLY2, 0, -2178.69, -1250.97, 0.0, -1794.92, -1115.58, 200.0, 1, SILLY
SFAIR2, 0, -1242.98, -50.0963, 0.0, -1213.91, 578.396, 200.0, 1, SFAIR
SFAIR5, 0, -1213.91, -50.096, -4.57764e-005, -947.98, 578.396, 200.0, 1, SFAIR
WHET, 0, -2997.47, -2892.97, -242.99, -1213.91, -1115.58, 900.0, 1, WHET
LAIR1, 0, 1249.62, -2394.33, -89.0839, 1852.0, -2179.25, 110.916, 1, LAIR
LAIR2a, 0, 1852.0, -2394.33, -89.0839, 2089.0, -2179.25, 110.916, 1, LAIR
BLUF1a, 0, 930.221, -2488.42, -89.0839, 1249.62, -2006.78, 110.916, 1, BLUF
ELCO2, 0, 1812.62, -2179.25, -89.0839, 1970.62, -1852.87, 110.916, 1, ELCO
LIND1a, 0, 1970.62, -2179.25, -89.0839, 2089.0, -1852.87, 110.916, 1, LIND
LIND1b, 0, 2089.0, -2235.84, -89.0839, 2201.82, -1989.9, 110.916, 1, LIND
LIND2a, 0, 2089.0, -1989.9, -89.0839, 2324.0, -1852.87, 110.916, 1, LIND
LIND2b, 0, 2201.82, -2095.0, -89.0839, 2324.0, -1989.9, 110.916, 1, LIND
LDOC4, 0, 2373.77, -2697.09, -89.0837, 2809.22, -2330.46, 110.916, 1, LDOC
LDOC1b, 0, 2201.82, -2418.33, -89.0837, 2324.0, -2095.0, 110.916, 1, LDOC
MAR3, 0, 647.712, -1804.21, -89.0839, 851.449, -1577.59, 110.916, 1, MAR
VERO4a, 0, 647.712, -2173.29, -89.0839, 930.221, -1804.21, 110.916, 1, VERO
VERO4b, 0, 930.221, -2006.78, -89.0839, 1073.22, -1804.21, 110.916, 1, VERO
BLUF1b, 0, 1073.22, -2006.78, -89.0839, 1249.62, -1842.27, 110.916, 1, BLUF
BLUF2, 0, 1249.62, -2179.25, -89.0839, 1692.62, -1842.27, 110.916, 1, BLUF
ELCO1, 0, 1692.62, -2179.25, -89.0839, 1812.62, -1842.27, 110.916, 1, ELCO
VERO1, 0, 851.449, -1804.21, -89.0839, 1046.15, -1577.59, 110.916, 1, VERO
MAR1, 0, 647.712, -1577.59, -89.0838, 807.922, -1416.25, 110.916, 1, MAR
MAR2, 0, 807.922, -1577.59, -89.0839, 926.922, -1416.25, 110.916, 1, MAR
VERO3, 0, 1161.52, -1722.26, -89.0839, 1323.9, -1577.59, 110.916, 1, VERO
VERO2 , 0, 1046.15, -1722.26, -89.0839, 1161.52, -1577.59, 110.916, 1, VERO
CONF1b, 0, 1046.15, -1804.21, -89.0839, 1323.9, -1722.26, 110.916, 1, CONF
CONF1a, 0, 1073.22, -1842.27, -89.0839, 1323.9, -1804.21, 110.916, 1, CONF
THALL1, 0, 1323.9, -1842.27, -89.0839, 1701.9, -1722.26, 110.916, 1, COM
COM1a, 0, 1323.9, -1722.26, -89.0839, 1440.9, -1577.59, 110.916, 1, COM
COM1b, 0, 1370.85, -1577.59, -89.084, 1463.9, -1384.95, 110.916, 1, COM
COM2, 0, 1463.9, -1577.59, -89.0839, 1667.96, -1430.87, 110.916, 1, COM
PER1, 0, 1440.9, -1722.26, -89.0839, 1583.5, -1577.59, 110.916, 1, PER1
COM4, 0, 1583.5, -1722.26, -89.0839, 1758.9, -1577.59, 110.916, 1, COM
LMEX1a, 0, 1701.9, -1842.27, -89.0839, 1812.62, -1722.26, 110.916, 1, LMEX
LMEX1b, 0, 1758.9, -1722.26, -89.0839, 1812.62, -1577.59, 110.916, 1, LMEX
COM3, 0, 1667.96, -1577.59, -89.0839, 1812.62, -1430.87, 110.916, 1, COM
IWD3a, 0, 1812.62, -1852.87, -89.0839, 1971.66, -1742.31, 110.916, 1, IWD
IWD3b, 0, 1812.62, -1742.31, -89.0839, 1951.66, -1602.31, 110.916, 1, IWD
IWD4, 0, 1951.66, -1742.31, -89.0839, 2124.66, -1602.31, 110.916, 1, IWD
IWD1, 0, 1812.62, -1602.31, -89.0839, 2124.66, -1449.67, 110.916, 1, IWD
IWD2, 0, 2124.66, -1742.31, -89.0839, 2222.56, -1494.03, 110.916, 1, IWD
GLN2a, 0, 1812.62, -1449.67, -89.0839, 1996.91, -1350.72, 110.916, 1, GLN
GLN1b, 0, 1812.62, -1100.82, -89.0839, 1994.33, -973.38, 110.916, 1, GLN
JEF3a, 0, 1996.91, -1449.67, -89.0839, 2056.86, -1350.72, 110.916, 1, JEF
JEF3c, 0, 2124.66, -1494.03, -89.0839, 2266.21, -1449.67, 110.916, 1, JEF
JEF2, 0, 2056.86, -1372.04, -89.0839, 2281.45, -1210.74, 110.916, 1, JEF
JEF1b, 0, 2056.86, -1210.74, -89.0839, 2185.33, -1126.32, 110.916, 1, JEF
JEF1a, 0, 2185.33, -1210.74, -89.0839, 2281.45, -1154.59, 110.916, 1, JEF
CHC1a, 0, 1994.33, -1100.82, -89.0839, 2056.86, -920.815, 110.916, 1, CHC
CHC1b, 0, 2056.86, -1126.32, -89.0839, 2126.86, -920.815, 110.916, 1, CHC
CHC2b, 0, 2185.33, -1154.59, -89.0839, 2281.45, -934.489, 110.916, 1, CHC
CHC2a, 0, 2126.86, -1126.32, -89.0839, 2185.33, -934.489, 110.916, 1, CHC
IWD5, 0, 1971.66, -1852.87, -89.0839, 2222.56, -1742.31, 110.916, 1, IWD
GAN2, 0, 2222.56, -1852.87, -89.0839, 2632.83, -1722.33, 110.916, 1, GAN
GAN1, 0, 2222.56, -1722.33, -89.0839, 2632.83, -1628.53, 110.916, 1, GAN
LIND4c, 0, 2541.7, -1941.4, -89.0839, 2703.58, -1852.87, 110.916, 1, LIND
EBE3c, 0, 2632.83, -1852.87, -89.0839, 2959.35, -1668.13, 110.916, 1, EBE
EBE2a, 0, 2632.83, -1668.13, -89.0839, 2747.74, -1393.42, 110.916, 1, EBE
EBE2b, 0, 2747.74, -1668.13, -89.0839, 2959.35, -1498.62, 110.916, 1, EBE
ELS4, 0, 2421.03, -1628.53, -89.0839, 2632.83, -1454.35, 110.916, 1, ELS
ELS3a, 0, 2222.56, -1628.53, -89.0839, 2421.03, -1494.03, 110.916, 1, ELS
JEF3b, 0, 2056.86, -1449.67, -89.0839, 2266.21, -1372.04, 110.916, 1, JEF
ELS3b, 0, 2266.26, -1494.03, -89.0839, 2381.68, -1372.04, 110.916, 1, ELS
ELS3c, 0, 2381.68, -1494.03, -89.0839, 2421.03, -1454.35, 110.916, 1, ELS
ELS1a, 0, 2281.45, -1372.04, -89.084, 2381.68, -1135.04, 110.916, 1, ELS
ELS1b, 0, 2381.68, -1454.35, -89.0839, 2462.13, -1135.04, 110.916, 1, ELS
ELS2, 0, 2462.13, -1454.35, -89.0839, 2581.73, -1135.04, 110.916, 1, ELS
LFL1a, 0, 2581.73, -1454.35, -89.0839, 2632.83, -1393.42, 110.916, 1, LFL
LFL1b, 0, 2581.73, -1393.42, -89.0839, 2747.74, -1135.04, 110.916, 1, LFL
EBE1, 0, 2747.74, -1498.62, -89.0839, 2959.35, -1120.04, 110.916, 1, EBE
CHC4a, 0, 2747.74, -1120.04, -89.0839, 2959.35, -945.035, 110.916, 1, CHC
CHC4b, 0, 2632.74, -1135.04, -89.0839, 2747.74, -945.035, 110.916, 1, CHC
CHC3, 0, 2281.45, -1135.04, -89.0839, 2632.74, -945.035, 110.916, 1, CHC
LDT5, 0, 1463.9, -1430.87, -89.084, 1724.76, -1290.87, 110.916, 1, LDT
LDT7, 0, 1724.76, -1430.87, -89.0839, 1812.62, -1250.9, 110.916, 1, LDT
LDT4, 0, 1463.9, -1290.87, -89.084, 1724.76, -1150.87, 110.916, 1, LDT
LDT3, 0, 1370.85, -1384.95, -89.0839, 1463.9, -1170.87, 110.916, 1, LDT
LDT6, 0, 1724.76, -1250.9, -89.0839, 1812.62, -1150.87, 110.916, 1, LDT
MULINT, 0, 1463.9, -1150.87, -89.0839, 1812.62, -768.027, 110.916, 1, MULINT
MUL3, 0, 1414.07, -768.027, -89.0839, 1667.61, -452.425, 110.916, 1, MUL
MUL2a, 0, 1281.13, -452.425, -89.0839, 1641.13, -290.913, 110.916, 1, MUL
MUL2b, 0, 1269.13, -768.027, -89.0839, 1414.07, -452.425, 110.916, 1, MUL
MKT3, 0, 787.461, -1416.25, -89.0838, 1072.66, -1310.21, 110.916, 1, MKT
VIN3, 0, 787.461, -1310.21, -89.0838, 952.663, -1130.84, 110.916, 1, VIN
MKT4, 0, 952.663, -1310.21, -89.0839, 1072.66, -1130.85, 110.916, 1, MKT
LDT1a, 0, 1370.85, -1170.87, -89.0839, 1463.9, -1130.85, 110.916, 1, LDT
LDT1b, 0, 1378.33, -1130.85, -89.0838, 1463.9, -1026.33, 110.916, 1, LDT
LDT1c, 0, 1391.05, -1026.33, -89.0839, 1463.9, -926.999, 110.916, 1, LDT
SUN3a, 0, 1252.33, -1130.85, -89.0839, 1378.33, -1026.33, 110.916, 1, SUN
SUN3b, 0, 1252.33, -1026.33, -89.0839, 1391.05, -926.999, 110.916, 1, SUN
SUN3c, 0, 1252.33, -926.999, -89.0839, 1357.0, -910.17, 110.916, 1, SUN
MUL7a, 0, 1357.0, -926.999, -89.0838, 1463.9, -768.027, 110.916, 1, MUL
MUL7b, 0, 1318.13, -910.17, -89.0839, 1357.0, -768.027, 110.916, 1, MUL
MUL6, 0, 1169.13, -910.17, -89.0838, 1318.13, -768.027, 110.916, 1, MUL
VIN2, 0, 787.461, -1130.84, -89.0839, 952.604, -954.662, 110.916, 1, VIN
SUN1, 0, 952.663, -1130.84, -89.084, 1096.47, -937.184, 110.916, 1, SUN
SUN4, 0, 1096.47, -1130.84, -89.0838, 1252.33, -1026.33, 110.916, 1, SUN
SUN2, 0, 1096.47, -1026.33, -89.0839, 1252.33, -910.17, 110.916, 1, SUN
MUL4, 0, 768.694, -954.662, -89.0838, 952.604, -860.619, 110.916, 1, MUL
MUL1a, 0, 687.802, -860.619, -89.0839, 911.802, -768.027, 110.916, 1, MUL
MUL1b, 0, 737.573, -768.027, -89.0838, 1142.29, -674.885, 110.916, 1, MUL
MUL5a, 0, 1096.47, -910.17, -89.0838, 1169.13, -768.027, 110.916, 1, MUL
MUL5b, 0, 952.604, -937.184, -89.0839, 1096.47, -860.619, 110.916, 1, MUL
MUL5c, 0, 911.802, -860.619, -89.0838, 1096.47, -768.027, 110.916, 1, MUL
MUL1c, 0, 861.085, -674.885, -89.0839, 1156.55, -600.896, 110.916, 1, MUL
SMB1, 0, 342.648, -2173.29, -89.0838, 647.712, -1684.65, 110.916, 1, SMB
SMB2, 0, 72.6481, -2173.29, -89.0839, 342.648, -1684.65, 110.916, 1, SMB
ROD5b, 0, 72.6481, -1684.65, -89.084, 225.165, -1544.17, 110.916, 1, ROD
ROD5a, 0, 72.6481, -1544.17, -89.0839, 225.165, -1404.97, 110.916, 1, ROD
ROD1a, 0, 225.165, -1684.65, -89.0839, 312.803, -1501.95, 110.916, 1, ROD
ROD1b, 0, 225.165, -1501.95, -89.0839, 334.503, -1369.62, 110.916, 1, ROD
ROD1c, 0, 334.503, -1501.95, -89.0839, 422.68, -1406.05, 110.916, 1, ROD
ROD3a, 0, 312.803, -1684.65, -89.0839, 422.68, -1501.95, 110.916, 1, ROD
ROD3b, 0, 422.68, -1684.65, -89.0839, 558.099, -1570.2, 110.916, 1, ROD
ROD4a, 0, 558.099, -1684.65, -89.0839, 647.522, -1384.93, 110.916, 1, ROD
ROD4b, 0, 466.223, -1570.2, -89.0839, 558.099, -1385.07, 110.916, 1, ROD
ROD4c, 0, 422.68, -1570.2, -89.0839, 466.223, -1406.05, 110.916, 1, ROD
VIN1b, 0, 647.557, -1227.28, -89.0839, 787.461, -1118.28, 110.916, 1, VIN
RIH5a, 0, 647.557, -1118.28, -89.0839, 787.461, -954.662, 110.916, 1, RIH
RIH5b, 0, 647.557, -954.662, -89.0839, 768.694, -860.619, 110.916, 1, RIH
ROD2b, 0, 466.223, -1385.07, -89.0839, 647.522, -1235.07, 110.916, 1, ROD
ROD2a, 0, 334.503, -1406.05, -89.0839, 466.223, -1292.07, 110.916, 1, ROD
RIH6a, 0, 225.165, -1369.62, -89.0839, 334.503, -1292.07, 110.916, 1, RIH
RIH6b, 0, 225.165, -1292.07, -89.084, 466.223, -1235.07, 110.916, 1, RIH
RIH3a, 0, 72.6481, -1404.97, -89.0839, 225.165, -1235.07, 110.916, 1, RIH
RIH3b, 0, 72.6481, -1235.07, -89.0839, 321.356, -1008.15, 110.916, 1, RIH
RIH4, 0, 321.356, -1235.07, -89.0839, 647.522, -1044.07, 110.916, 1, RIH
RIH2, 0, 321.356, -1044.07, -89.0839, 647.557, -860.619, 110.916, 1, RIH
RIH1a, 0, 321.356, -860.619, -89.0839, 687.802, -768.027, 110.916, 1, RIH
RIH1b, 0, 321.356, -768.027, -89.0839, 700.794, -674.885, 110.916, 1, RIH
STRIP1, 0, 2027.4, 863.229, -89.0839, 2087.39, 1703.23, 110.916, 1, STRIP
STRIP2, 0, 2106.7, 1863.23, -89.0839, 2162.39, 2202.76, 110.916, 1, STRIP
DRAG, 0, 1817.39, 863.232, -89.084, 2027.39, 1083.23, 110.916, 1, DRAG
PINK, 0, 1817.39, 1083.23, -89.0839, 2027.39, 1283.23, 110.916, 1, PINK
HIGH, 0, 1817.39, 1283.23, -89.0839, 2027.39, 1469.23, 110.916, 1, HIGH
PIRA, 0, 1817.39, 1469.23, -89.084, 2027.4, 1703.23, 110.916, 1, PIRA
VISA1, 0, 1817.39, 1863.23, -89.0839, 2106.7, 2011.83, 110.916, 1, VISA
VISA2, 0, 1817.39, 1703.23, -89.0839, 2027.4, 1863.23, 110.916, 1, VISA
JTS1, 0, 1457.39, 823.228, -89.0839, 2377.39, 863.229, 110.916, 1, JTS
JTW1, 0, 1197.39, 1163.39, -89.0839, 1236.63, 2243.23, 110.916, 1, JTW
JTS2, 0, 2377.39, 788.894, -89.0839, 2537.39, 897.901, 110.916, 1, JTS
RSE, 0, 2537.39, 676.549, -89.0839, 2902.35, 943.235, 110.916, 1, RSE
LOT, 0, 2087.39, 943.235, -89.0839, 2623.18, 1203.23, 110.916, 1, LOT
CAM, 0, 2087.39, 1203.23, -89.0839, 2640.4, 1383.23, 110.916, 1, CAM
ROY, 0, 2087.39, 1383.23, -89.0839, 2437.39, 1543.23, 110.916, 1, ROY
CALI1, 0, 2087.39, 1543.23, -89.0839, 2437.39, 1703.23, 110.916, 1, CALI
CALI2, 0, 2137.4, 1703.23, -89.0839, 2437.39, 1783.23, 110.916, 1, CALI
PILL1, 0, 2437.39, 1383.23, -89.0839, 2624.4, 1783.23, 110.916, 1, PILL
STAR2, 0, 2437.39, 1783.23, -89.0839, 2685.16, 2012.18, 110.916, 1, STAR
STRIP3, 0, 2027.4, 1783.23, -89.084, 2162.39, 1863.23, 110.916, 1, STRIP
STRIP4, 0, 2027.4, 1703.23, -89.0839, 2137.4, 1783.23, 110.916, 1, STRIP
ISLE, 0, 2011.94, 2202.76, -89.0839, 2237.4, 2508.23, 110.916, 1, ISLE
OVS, 0, 2162.39, 2012.18, -89.0839, 2685.16, 2202.76, 110.916, 1, OVS
KACC, 0, 2498.21, 2626.55, -89.0839, 2749.9, 2861.55, 110.916, 1, KACC
CREE, 0, 2749.9, 1937.25, -89.0839, 2921.62, 2669.79, 110.916, 1, CREE
SRY, 0, 2749.9, 1548.99, -89.0839, 2923.39, 1937.25, 110.916, 1, SRY
LST, 0, 2749.9, 1198.99, -89.0839, 2923.39, 1548.99, 110.916, 1, LST
JTE2, 0, 2623.18, 943.235, -89.0839, 2749.9, 1055.96, 110.916, 1, JTE
LDS, 0, 2749.9, 943.235, -89.0839, 2923.39, 1198.99, 110.916, 1, LDS
JTE1, 0, 2685.16, 1055.96, -89.0839, 2749.9, 2626.55, 110.916, 1, JTE
JTN1, 0, 2498.21, 2542.55, -89.0839, 2685.16, 2626.55, 110.916, 1, JTN
JTE4, 0, 2536.43, 2442.55, -89.0839, 2685.16, 2542.55, 110.916, 1, JTE
JTE3, 0, 2625.16, 2202.76, -89.0839, 2685.16, 2442.55, 110.916, 1, JTE
JTN2, 0, 2237.4, 2542.55, -89.0839, 2498.21, 2663.17, 110.916, 1, JTN
JTN3, 0, 2121.4, 2508.23, -89.0839, 2237.4, 2663.17, 110.916, 1, JTN
JTN4, 0, 1938.8, 2508.23, -89.0839, 2121.4, 2624.23, 110.916, 1, JTN
JTN5, 0, 1534.56, 2433.23, -89.0839, 1848.4, 2583.23, 110.916, 1, JTN
JTW2, 0, 1236.63, 2142.86, -89.084, 1297.47, 2243.23, 110.916, 1, JTW
JTN6, 0, 1848.4, 2478.49, -89.0839, 1938.8, 2553.49, 110.916, 1, JTN
HGP, 0, 1777.39, 863.232, -89.0839, 1817.39, 2342.83, 110.916, 1, HGP
REDE1, 0, 1817.39, 2011.83, -89.0839, 2106.7, 2202.76, 110.916, 1, REDE
REDE2, 0, 1817.39, 2202.76, -89.0839, 2011.94, 2342.83, 110.916, 1, REDE
REDE3, 0, 1848.4, 2342.83, -89.084, 2011.94, 2478.49, 110.916, 1, REDE
JTN8, 0, 1704.59, 2342.83, -89.0839, 1848.4, 2433.23, 110.916, 1, JTN
REDW2, 0, 1236.63, 1883.11, -89.0839, 1777.39, 2142.86, 110.916, 1, REDW
REDW1, 0, 1297.47, 2142.86, -89.084, 1777.39, 2243.23, 110.916, 1, REDW
REDW3, 0, 1377.39, 2243.23, -89.0839, 1704.59, 2433.23, 110.916, 1, REDW
REDW4, 0, 1704.59, 2243.23, -89.0839, 1777.39, 2342.83, 110.916, 1, REDW
VAIR1, 0, 1236.63, 1203.28, -89.0839, 1457.37, 1883.11, 110.916, 1, VAIR
VAIR2, 0, 1457.37, 1203.28, -89.0839, 1777.39, 1883.11, 110.916, 1, VAIR
VAIR3, 0, 1457.37, 1143.21, -89.0839, 1777.4, 1203.28, 110.916, 1, VAIR
LVA1, 0, 1457.39, 863.229, -89.0839, 1777.4, 1143.21, 110.916, 1, LVA
BINT2, 0, 1197.39, 1044.69, -89.0839, 1277.05, 1163.39, 110.916, 1, BINT
BINT1, 0, 1166.53, 795.01, -89.0839, 1375.6, 1044.69, 110.916, 1, BINT
BINT3, 0, 1277.05, 1044.69, -89.0839, 1315.35, 1087.63, 110.916, 1, BINT
BINT4, 0, 1375.6, 823.228, -89.084, 1457.39, 919.447, 110.916, 1, BINT
LVA2, 0, 1375.6, 919.447, -89.0839, 1457.37, 1203.28, 110.916, 1, LVA
LVA3, 0, 1277.05, 1087.63, -89.0839, 1375.6, 1203.28, 110.916, 1, LVA
LVA4, 0, 1315.35, 1044.69, -89.0839, 1375.6, 1087.63, 110.916, 1, LVA
LVA5, 0, 1236.63, 1163.41, -89.0839, 1277.05, 1203.28, 110.916, 1, LVA
GGC1, 0, 964.391, 1044.69, -89.0839, 1197.39, 1203.22, 110.916, 1, GGC
GGC2, 0, 964.391, 930.89, -89.0839, 1166.53, 1044.69, 110.916, 1, GGC
BFLD1, 0, 964.391, 1203.22, -89.084, 1197.39, 1403.22, 110.916, 1, BFLD
BFLD2, 0, 964.391, 1403.22, -89.084, 1197.39, 1726.22, 110.916, 1, BFLD
ROCE1, 0, 2237.4, 2202.76, -89.0839, 2536.43, 2542.55, 110.916, 1, ROCE
ROCE2, 0, 2536.43, 2202.76, -89.0839, 2625.16, 2442.55, 110.916, 1, ROCE
LDM, 0, 1823.08, 596.349, -89.0839, 1997.22, 823.228, 110.916, 1, LDM
RSW1, 0, 1997.22, 596.349, -89.0839, 2377.39, 823.228, 110.916, 1, RSW
RSW2, 0, 2377.39, 596.349, -89.084, 2537.39, 788.894, 110.916, 1, RSW
RIE, 0, 1558.09, 596.349, -89.084, 1823.08, 823.235, 110.916, 1, RIE
BFC1, 0, 1375.6, 596.349, -89.084, 1558.09, 823.228, 110.916, 1, BFC
BFC2, 0, 1325.6, 596.349, -89.084, 1375.6, 795.01, 110.916, 1, BFC
JTN7, 0, 1377.39, 2433.23, -89.0839, 1534.56, 2507.23, 110.916, 1, JTN
PINT, 0, 1098.39, 2243.23, -89.0839, 1377.39, 2507.23, 110.916, 1, PINT
WWE, 0, 883.308, 1726.22, -89.0839, 1098.31, 2507.23, 110.916, 1, WWE
PRP1, 0, 1534.56, 2583.23, -89.0839, 1848.4, 2863.23, 110.916, 1, PRP
PRP2, 0, 1117.4, 2507.23, -89.0839, 1534.56, 2723.23, 110.916, 1, PRP
PRP3, 0, 1848.4, 2553.49, -89.0839, 1938.8, 2863.23, 110.916, 1, PRP
SPIN, 0, 2121.4, 2663.17, -89.0839, 2498.21, 2861.55, 110.916, 1, SPIN
PRP4, 0, 1938.8, 2624.23, -89.0839, 2121.4, 2861.55, 110.916, 1, PRP
PILL2, 0, 2624.4, 1383.23, -89.084, 2685.16, 1783.23, 110.916, 1, PILL
SASO, 0, 2450.39, 385.503, -100.0, 2759.25, 562.349, 200.0, 1, SASO
FISH, 0, 1916.99, -233.323, -100.0, 2131.72, 13.8002, 200.0, 1, FISH
GARV, 0, -1339.89, 828.129, -89.0839, -1213.91, 1057.04, 110.916, 1, GARV
GARV1, 0, -1213.91, 950.022, -89.0839, -1087.93, 1178.93, 110.916, 1, GARV
GARV2, 0, -1499.89, 696.442, -179.615, -1339.89, 925.353, 20.3848, 1, GARV
KINC, 0, -1339.89, 599.218, -89.0839, -1213.91, 828.129, 110.916, 1, KINC
KINC1, 0, -1213.91, 721.111, -89.0839, -1087.93, 950.022, 110.916, 1, KINC
KINC2, 0, -1087.93, 855.37, -89.0839, -961.95, 986.281, 110.916, 1, KINC
LSINL, 0, -321.744, -2224.43, -89.0839, 44.6147, -1724.43, 110.916, 1, LSINL
SHERR, 0, -789.737, 1659.68, -89.084, -599.505, 1929.41, 110.916, 1, SHERR
FLINW, 0, -314.426, -753.874, -89.0839, -106.339, -463.073, 110.916, 1, FLINW
ETUNN, 0, -1709.71, -833.034, -1.52588e-005, -1446.01, -730.118, 200.0, 1, ETUNN
BYTUN, 0, -2290.19, 2548.29, -89.084, -1950.19, 2723.29, 110.916, 1, BYTUN
BIGE, 0, -410.02, 1403.34, -3.05176e-005, -137.969, 1681.23, 200.0, 1, BIGE
PROBE, 0, -90.2183, 1286.85, -3.05176e-005, 153.859, 1554.12, 200.0, 1, PROBE
VALLE, 0, -936.668, 2611.44, 2.09808e-005, -715.961, 2847.9, 200.0, 1, VALLE
GLN1, 0, 1812.62, -1350.72, -89.0839, 2056.86, -1100.82, 110.916, 1, GLN
LDOC3a, 0, 2324.0, -2302.33, -89.0839, 2703.58, -2145.1, 110.916, 1, LDOC
LINDEN, 0, 2811.25, 1229.59, -39.594, 2861.25, 1407.59, 60.406, 1, LINDEN
UNITY, 0, 1692.62, -1971.8, -20.4921, 1812.62, -1932.8, 79.5079, 1, UNITY
VIN1a, 0, 647.712, -1416.25, -89.0839, 787.461, -1227.28, 110.916, 1, VIN
MARKST, 0, 787.461, -1410.93, -34.1263, 866.009, -1310.21, 65.8737, 1, MARKST
CRANB, 0, -2007.83, 56.3063, 0.0, -1922.0, 224.782, 100.0, 1, CRANB
YELLOW, 0, 1377.48, 2600.43, -21.9263, 1492.45, 2687.36, 78.0737, 1, YELLOW
SANB1, 0, -2616.4, 1501.21, -3.05176e-005, -1996.66, 1659.68, 200.0, 1, SANB
SANB2, 0, -2616.4, 1659.68, -3.05176e-005, -1996.66, 2175.15, 200.0, 1, SANB
ELCA, 0, -464.515, 2217.68, 0.0, -208.57, 2580.36, 200.0, 1, ELCA
ELCA1, 0, -208.57, 2123.01, -7.62939e-006, 114.033, 2337.18, 200.0, 1, ELCA
ELCA2, 0, -208.57, 2337.18, 0.0, 8.42999, 2487.18, 200.0, 1, ELCA
REST, 0, -91.586, 1655.05, -50.0, 421.234, 2123.01, 250.0, 1, REST
MONINT, 0, 1546.65, 208.164, 0.0, 1745.83, 347.457, 200.0, 1, MONINT
MONINT, 0, 1582.44, 347.457, 0.0, 1664.62, 401.75, 200.0, 1, MONINT
ROBINT, 0, -1119.01, 1178.93, -89.084, -862.025, 1351.45, 110.916, 1, ROBINT
FLINTI, 0, -187.7, -1596.76, -89.0839, 17.0632, -1276.6, 110.916, 1, FLINTI
SFBAG2, 0, -1315.42, -405.388, 15.4061, -1264.4, -209.543, 25.4061, 1, SFAIR
SFBAG3, 0, -1354.39, -287.398, 15.4061, -1315.42, -209.543, 25.4061, 1, SFAIR
SFBAG1, 0, -1490.33, -209.543, 15.4061, -1264.4, -148.388, 25.4061, 1, SFAIR
MKT1, 0, 1072.66, -1416.25, -89.084, 1370.85, -1130.85, 110.916, 1, MKT
MKT2, 0, 926.922, -1577.59, -89.0839, 1370.85, -1416.25, 110.916, 1, MKT
SFGLF4, 0, -2646.4, -355.493, 0.0, -2270.04, -222.589, 200.0, 1, c*ntC
c*ntC2, 0, -2831.89, -430.276, -6.10352e-005, -2646.4, -222.589, 200.0, 1, c*ntC
HILLP, 0, -2994.49, -811.276, 0.0, -2178.69, -430.276, 200.0, 1, HILLP
MTCHI2, 0, -2178.69, -1771.66, -47.9166, -1936.12, -1250.97, 576.083, 1, MTCHI
MTCHI3, 0, -2997.47, -1115.58, -47.9166, -2178.69, -971.913, 576.083, 1, MTCHI
MTCHI1, 0, -2994.49, -2189.91, -47.9166, -2178.69, -1115.58, 576.083, 1, MTCHI
MTCHI4, 0, -2178.69, -2189.91, -47.9166, -2030.12, -1771.66, 576.083, 1, MTCHI
YBELL1, 0, 1117.4, 2723.23, -89.0839, 1457.46, 2863.23, 110.916, 1, YBELL
YBELL2, 0, 1457.46, 2723.23, -89.0839, 1534.56, 2863.23, 110.916, 1, YBELL
LVBAG, 0, 1515.81, 1586.4, -12.5, 1729.95, 1714.56, 87.5, 1, VAIR
LDOC1a, 0, 2089.0, -2394.33, -89.0839, 2201.82, -2235.84, 110.916, 1, LDOC
LAIR2b, 0, 1382.73, -2730.88, -89.0839, 2201.82, -2394.33, 110.916, 1, LAIR
LDOC3b, 0, 2201.82, -2730.88, -89.0839, 2324.0, -2418.33, 110.916, 1, LDOC
LBAG1, 0, 1974.63, -2394.33, -39.0839, 2089.0, -2256.59, 60.9161, 1, LAIR
LBAG2, 0, 1400.97, -2669.26, -39.0839, 2189.82, -2597.26, 60.9161, 1, LAIR
LBAG3, 0, 2051.63, -2597.26, -39.0839, 2152.45, -2394.33, 60.9161, 1, LAIR
CONST1, 0, 2437.39, 1858.1, -39.0839, 2495.09, 1970.85, 60.9161, 1, STAR
BEACO, 0, -399.633, -1075.52, -1.48904, -319.033, -977.516, 198.511, 1, BEACO
SFGLF1, 0, -2361.51, -417.199, 0.0, -2270.04, -355.493, 200.0, 1, c*ntC
SFGLF2, 0, -2667.81, -302.135, -28.8305, -2646.4, -262.32, 71.1695, 1, c*ntC
SFGLF3, 0, -2395.14, -222.589, -5.34058e-005, -2354.09, -204.792, 200.0, 1, GARC
c*ntC1, 0, -2470.04, -355.493, 0.0, -2270.04, -318.493, 46.1, 1, c*ntC
c*ntC3, 0, -2550.04, -355.493, 0.0, -2470.04, -318.493, 39.7, 1, c*ntC
PLS, 0, 2703.58, -2126.9, -89.0839, 2959.35, -1852.87, 110.916, 1, PLS
LDOC3c, 0, 2703.58, -2302.33, -89.0839, 2959.35, -2126.9, 110.916, 1, LDOC
STAR1, 0, 2162.39, 1883.23, -89.0839, 2437.39, 2012.18, 110.916, 1, STAR
RING, 0, 2162.39, 1783.23, -89.0839, 2437.39, 1883.23, 110.916, 1, RING
LDOC2, 0, 2324.0, -2145.1, -89.084, 2703.58, -2059.23, 110.916, 1, LDOC
LIND3, 0, 2324.0, -2059.23, -89.0839, 2541.7, -1852.87, 110.916, 1, LIND
LIND4a, 0, 2541.7, -2059.23, -89.0839, 2703.58, -1941.4, 110.916, 1, LIND
WWE1, 0, 1098.31, 1726.22, -89.0839, 1197.39, 2243.23, 110.916, 1, WWE
LDT8, 0, 1507.51, -1385.21, 110.916, 1582.55, -1325.31, 335.916, 1, LDT

Edited by OrionSR

Keyair369

I recently got two hoods in Lv redsands west and east... Sorry I don't know how to explain exact location but its the two hoods right at the south end of las Ventura's. I got one hood purple but now im finding that making path to SF hoods couldn't work because they won't attack the next hood on your path and if an attack isn't close in range of that area I couldn't even kill three ballas in my glitched territory and let them win the defense because its to far. So right now I'm kind of stuck on that. As far as density goes on my map Willow field Verona beach and the skatepark in glen park are low density. I found a glitch that lowers the density of any ballas or vagos hood without even taking it over. When your hood is under attack go to enemy territory and kill 3 ballas and let them win the defense. The first time you do this it will give the hood max density which is neon purple or yellow. If you do this to the same hood about eight times when they win the defense the enemy territory will be very light purple like idlewood when you do the homecoming mission or Willow field. The best part about doing that glitch is you can lower density to the lowest it can go without grove st being in that area. It takes longer but I like that way better because hoods like Jefferson are forbidden for grove to be there. Anyway I'm hoping if I increase density in Verona beach I can get ballas to attack near my San fierro path so I can lure them or just plant satchels and increase ballas density. Then I would be able to lure them easier as long as they attack places going towards SF.

OrionSR

You can describe the exact location by reading pdescobar's zone map and reporting the text ID in the upper left corner of the zone.

Interesting. What your low density glitch is doing is rolling over the density beyond the 255 maximum value of a the byte that stores this information. The general exploit is known, seldom used, and I don't think it's ever been applied quite this way before. Well done. If you are ignoring the attack completely, never approach to spawn the targets, and let the attack time out then you the attacker's density should increase by 30. 8 x 30 = 240, just shy of the limit. Starting with a low, non-attacking density of only 10, You'll end up with nearly the maximum possible density - not that it makes much difference beyond 30 anyway. But why mess with the low density turfs?

Starting with 20 you'll end up with 4, about as low as it can go. 30 is a common high density; glitched 8 times results in 14, still below level needed to attack neighboring zones. The highest standard density is 40, which glitches to 24, which can still attack neighboring hoods. However, rather than provide them with the full 30 points on the 8 attack, you could start the attack, leave all of the targets alive and do the 3rd kill thing, and get an increase if 18 for roll over density of 12. You can get even lower density if 1, 2 or 3 die, and it should reduce density to 0 if 4 don't survive.

The main barriers to making a path into SF are Foster Valley and Easter Bay Chemical. These appear to be very low priority zones.The western SF country zones look like they'd provide significant spawning, and luring distance issues, and terrible terrain. It look like your best bet is to get into the main SF airport zone, so probably The Farm next to it, tracing back to Fallen Tree, but I'm not sure which zone to get before that.

Keyair369

Wow I will keep trying these methods to get out to SF. They way you describe everything is so accurate though its hard to overstand some stuff. As far ad density to make it max I just kill three enemies in the territory I want max density and let them win the defense. In my terms any purple like Jefferson is max density because more ballas spawn and that's the neon purple I refer to. I make Verona beach this color so that they have density to attack market when I'm ready. The lowest density would be Willow field color.... By the way I can't overstand The maps thing some territories I don't know which one they are explaining

Keyair369

Having trouble getting ballas territory in Lv. The only way I have a chance at luring them is when they attack market or temple. When I put satchel charges on 3 or four ballas during an attack either they all die and I win or it just doesn't change the territory over. I'm still trying as I'm typing this but at least I got three grove territories in Lv so I'm making progress

OrionSR

You'll get into trouble with the forum leaders if you double post like that. Use the edit button for updates and additional comments.

Are you still using satchels? That complicates things considerably. You just need to kill 3 in a row, like you are starting a gang war. Snipe them, mow them down with a mini-gun, I tend to prefer the M4 -- anything will work.

You can't add Ballas without adding grove first, unless Ballas or Vagos are already in the zone.

My strategies may sound precise but there's a lot of randomness to the strategy of losing and leaving some targets alive. It's hard to tell how many survive without a way to check the density directly.

pdescobar's map is The common reference for zone names and locations. It's worth studying well enough that you can describe each zone by it's proper name.

Edited by OrionSR

Keyair369

I used satchels beacause it was to far to lead them. I'm trying to get ballas in the hood I have in LV which is rock shore west. But its not working with satchels. I took over the whole red county as one big hood but they never attack it. And the ballas density is high in temple. I don't know how to edit my post by the way to make it stop double posting

OrionSR

There should be an Edit button between Report and Multiquote in the lower right corner of your posts. Maybe it's restricted for new members. I forget the limitations.

I can't remember the details about attacks in the larger "county" zones and the overall SAN_AND zone. I found the question in the Master Mind topic but not an answer. I suspect that wars are possible and attacks are not, but haven't quite been motivated enough to run the experiments again. Have you tried putting Ballas into the Montgomery Intersection (MONINT) ? Or Montgomery proper (MONT. MONT1)? Hilltop Farm (TOPFA) is a good bridge from northern LS. Rhans shows an example. Or work through Hampton Barns (HBARNS) up to Octane Springs (OCTAN) or the Quarry (QUARY) as an attackable route into LV.

I worry about bridge zones like the Mako Span (MAKO). If I remember correctly from reports by PS2v1 players pushing the limits of the old fly-off-the-map trick for adding gangs to some zones, targets tend to spawn underwater where they are difficult to kill and probably impossible to lure.

Is your Rockshore West zone RSW1 or RSW2?

Edited by OrionSR

Keyair369

Both of those territories in ockshore west I have. But even if I make a path to SF. I have trouble getting ballas to attack that hood. Also its way to far to lure them from any hood that I have. If they attack market then by the time I lure them close enough I will lose influence

OrionSR

Have you tried towing a car with 3 Ballas to your Rockshore zones while an attack is blinking and then pulling them out and killing them while on foot? IIRC the glitch mechanics correctly, this should add 30 Ballas to your zone if you let the attack time out.

Maybe. You might need to trigger the targets first. I don't remember trying it exactly this way before.

Edited by OrionSR

Keyair369

No I thought that was a myth because I tried lifting a car with pedestrians in it before and it wouldn't allow me to lift the car. I have made another account to try to use the method of taking every territory over in Ls and just making them attack the next zone on my path like rhans but I found that to be even harder because of the wanted level you get when traveling to SF or Lv. Still experimenting though on my real save I have all of rockshore west and east and 1 hood in come a lot by the club. Vagos in rockshore east grove in one part of rockshore west (the bigger portion) and ballas in a very small zone of rockshore west. Mixed ballas and grove in come a lot... I made it like that because the club is in that area and everyone likes to party lol.

Remember I told you they never attack my big territory of red county with all the country territories combined? Well they finally did after I made ballas take rockshore west.. The attackers spawn in fern ridge and if you don't lure them perfect they all go in the water. You have to reload a lot for them to attack that area but at least I know it's possible and a easier way to lure them but like I said reloading and waiting for an attack let alone that specific area is time consuming and boring. Thanks for your help too man I really just want to get these territories to have a perfect realistic gang map.

vicky adam albani

How widespread gang area of ​​purple and orange how? Please Keyair 369

rhans

Sorry, I had not noticed this topic before. I think the rules for a territory to get attacked are as follow:

1. The territory must have at least 20 Grove density

2. The territory must be touching another territory with at least 20 Ballas or Vagos density

3. If a territory meets both requirement 1 and 2 (a territory with mixed density) the territory may attack itself

4. This should not work if the territory is GAN1, LA or SAN_AND

I dont know how priority works exactly(I do a bit now thanks to OrionSR post above, but I had never dreamed it worked like that), but I have observed that its not random and some territories are in fact much more likely to get attacked (once again thanks to OrionSR for explaining above). So when I wanted an attack to happen in a specific zone, I made it so in a way that only 1 territory met the requirements to get attacked. Also, if someone know why this happened it would be interesting, I was trying to experimante Agent Ozzy flying territory glitch with food menu activated to prevent CJ from starving, and that made SAN_AND visible and increase territories in stats by + 1 (I went from 378 to 379 territories owned), which is a result I never got before by just flying out of the map the conventional way, so having the food menu activated seems to be a requirement. I dont know if after doing this SAN_AND may recieve attacks or not.

Edited by rhans