2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Your Most Desired Vehicle

555-We-Tip

Whether you're waiting on a 6th garage or just can't afford it at the moment, what's the vehicle you most want to add to your collection?

For me, it's the T20.

The Lynx, such a beautiful car and I have the funds for it, but I can't fathom spending that much money on a sports car, I can barely spend that much on a new super.

very good question.

well at one point i wanted the Infernus & Bullet so bad but I had full garages , so I was forced to sell 2 cars and make room for them ....

and once we have a 6th property I´d like to add the Franken Stange (although i m not a fan of Hot rod , but it has something ), probabely a Tyrus and one of the new trucks (Trophy Truck or Rally Raid)...

who knows which new cars we will get in the future DLC, so betta have that 6 th garage to store them :)

Gnocchi Flip Flops

When I want it, I get it. No if, ands or buts about it. I have all of my desired vehicles. The Lynx, the Bestia GTS, the Contender. There's nothing I'm really wanting for atm except maybe the Mamba.

• Like 3

MagicalBasturd

I have all the space I could think of needing. I just don't see a need for more than one car for each role unless I especially enjoy it.

I wouldn't buy a Bestia if I already had a seven70. Yet, I would get a Sultan RS even if I had a faster super just due to how unique the RS is to customize and drive.

That being said I'd have my Pigalle back. Front Wheel drive seems dumb at first, but it just adds to how cool this great looking car is.

• Like 1

I have all the space I could think of needing. I just don't see a need for more than one car for each role unless I especially enjoy it.

I wouldn't buy a Bestia if I already had a seven70. Yet, I would get a Sultan RS even if I had a faster super just due to how unique the RS is to customize and drive.

That being said I'd have my Pigalle back. Front Wheel drive seems dumb at first, but it just adds to how cool this great looking car is.

I've been eyeing the Pigalle too.

• Like 1

There are quite a few I want but just don't have the space right now. Top of the list is probably the Desert Raid but I'd also like among others the Casco, Pigalle, Bati, Vacca, Bullet, Voltic Jester Racecar, Burger Shot Stallion, Khamelion,

When I want it, I get it. No if, ands or buts about it. I have all of my desired vehicles. The Lynx, the Bestia GTS, the Contender. There's nothing I'm really wanting for atm except maybe the Mamba.

When u get the mamba u wont be disappointed. The lack of a racing stripe is my only con for this beauty. OT one car i really want is another bullet. Had to sell mine for garage space.

• Like 2

Gnocchi Flip Flops

When u get the mamba u wont be disappointed. The lack of a racing stripe is my only con for this beauty. OT one car i really want is another bullet. Had to sell mine for garage space.I know, Creator is my friend. I test drove it there and fell in love. What a fun loving car!

Non Funkable Token

Franken. :(

This.

Omnis and Stirling GT too. Need more garage space.

I'm dying for one more garage. There's just too many nice cars in the game. I love my collection so much it's in my signature (check it ouuuut).

I'd love to finish the holy trinity with a T20 and a new Turismo which I havent owned in over a year and a half (I have the 811). A Reaper would be amazing but I don't have room. A modern truck would be fantastic like either the Contender or Guardian since I only have old schoolers like the Rancher and Bodhi (I have a theme of owning the SP PVs). And I really really really like the Khamelion idk why exactly but I do.

And the Franken. I didn't play the game at that time

Edited by oMass3y91

When u get the mamba u wont be disappointed. The lack of a racing stripe is my only con for this beauty. OT one car i really want is another bullet. Had to sell mine for garage space.I really like how the mamba looks. One of the best in the game. I hate how it drives

I don't know about MOST desired, but it's one I want and can't obtain

This bodystyle clean Rebel

h0KWR5i460GZn_7k6QvpVQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

If there is something I want, I spawn it.

The vehicles that I want are not even in the game (without the mods)

Turismo, Uranus, SuperGT, Zombie,Freeway, Sabre, almost all TLAD bikes, Hellfury, Faggio, Stock Feltzer etc.

Edited by MGgames100

From vehicles already in game,only Franken Stange (I missed it last year) and Hotrod Blazer (I had to sell it to make room for Cliffhanger).

From vehicles from older GTA games,all GTA 4 and TLAD bikes and a few cars (GTA 4 Feltzer, Marbelle, GTA 4 Schafter, GTA 4 Coquette, PMP600, Presidente, GTA 4 Buccaneer, GTA 4 Sentinel...),and some vehicles from 3D games (SA Wayfarer, Wintergreen, FCR900, Streetfighter, Manchez, SA Elegy, SA Jester, Polaris V8, Broadway, VC Cheetah...).

Gnocchi Flip Flops

When u get the mamba u wont be disappointed. The lack of a racing stripe is my only con for this beauty. OT one car i really want is another bullet. Had to sell mine for garage space.

I really like how the mamba looks. One of the best in the game. I hate how it drives

lol well it drives how it's supposed to. Not every car is made to turn on a dime.

We Are Ninja

I'm legitimately surprised that you don't already own a Mamba...

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

thats gonna be that convertible windsor

Still haven't bought a Turismo, despite how much I love the looks of it. That might be one I'd buy with access to another garage. Hell, if I could sell my Zentorno, I'd get it now.

The Lynx, such a beautiful car and I have the funds for it, but I can't fathom spending that much money on a sports car, I can barely spend that much on a new super.

I have 10mil, but I just don't wanna spend over a million on a car that performs that bad. Maybe if it gets a 50% off.

I also spent quite a bit of money on a Windsor Drop, but that's the max I'm spending on a car that has the looks only.

Cars not in the game? Hardtop Windsor 4door. All mising cars from IV + DLC please.

Edited by SirRandoom

Still haven't bought a Turismo, despite how much I love the looks of it. That might be one I'd buy with access to another garage. Hell, if I could sell my Zentorno, I'd get it now.

*Has modded account*

*Can't afford a car*

• Like 1

*Has modded account*

*Can't afford a car*

Lol, why he has a modded account? I'm over level 600 and have over 70 million too. The game is out for almost 3 years, you could be level 1500 and have over 100 million legit in that time, if you play Pac Standard Heist a few times everyday and don't buy most stuff. Just because some people have not made it this far in the game, they call other people modders. Also that wasn't the point, he said that he don't have garage space and not that he can't afford it.

Edited by Cognoscenti

No Use For A Name

A Monroe without a cup. I've bought 3 - that's $1.5 million worth - and all have had cups.

Cant-B-Faded

A Monroe without a cup. I've bought 3 - that's $1.5 million worth - and all have had cups.

Weird. I never knew they could have a cup. I've had mine for a long time, though.