4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jimmy_Leppard

The Quarantine Zone [Mission series]

Jimmy_Leppard
Mission series status: FINISHED

21eamnp.png

Play the missions and don't forget to give me feedback about them. :)

Hi, guys. I'm back. After finishing 'The Invisible System' mission pack a few months ago, I've decided to take on a new personal challenge, making my first conspiracy/survival mission pack. So, here it is. 'The Quarantine Zone' is a mission pack not connected to any of my previous mission packs, it's a whole new story with completely new characters. When it comes to the mission pack itself, it won't be nearly as long as my previous mission packs such as 'The Invisible System', 'Edge of High Life' or 'The Runaway'. This mission pack is finished and it consists of 13 missions. All my missions are connected to each other, so I suggest you play them in order which you are able to follow in this topic.

Theme song:

Summary:

A crew of 6 people from Liberty City travels to Los Santos to find out the mysterious secret behind the Los Santos military lockdown and collect the money reward for bringing back the info about the matter as the public is due for an explanation. Los Santos has been under a strict military lockdown for 4 months straight. Nobody gets in or out across the border. What is raising questions is the fact that the only explanation to the public is that the whole city is under military lockdown for safety purposes only, but neither the military nor the government wants to explain why or what's going on in the city.

Character list:

Character name: Sean Fraizer

Character description: Protagonist/playable character. News reporter, currently unemployed, working as a freelancer. Smart, determined, weapons enthusiast.

Character photo:

2py1gmg.jpg

Character name: Ajax Finn

Character description: Sean's friend who likes adrenaline and action. He's also a weapons enthusiast, but he's known to be impatient.

Character photo:

11vo5cz.jpg

Character name: Bruce ''Ace'' Carter

Character description: Sean's and Ajax's mutual friend. He's also a weapons enthusiast who owns a gun shop in Liberty City where Sean and Ajax are both regulars at the shooting practice.

Character photo:

2qsbj0n.jpg

Character name: Dennis McCane

Character description: Sean's friend. A doctor at the Liberty City hospital. He attended the military academy for a year.

Character photo:

kbvq74.jpg

Character name: Adam Finch

Character description: Main pilot of a jet Sean and his crew rented for a trip to Los Santos.

Character photo:

2q3nka9.jpg

Character name: Jeremy ''Tweek'' James

Character description: Adam's side kick or simply a co-pilot of a jet Sean and his crew rented for a trip to Los Santos.

Character photo:

2vnme53.jpg

Character name: Clyde

Character description: One of the Los Santos survivors. He's an older man living in an abandoned truck depot near Ocean Docks. He makes special bullets that can kill the humans-turned-zombies called ''vultures''. He had a son who was a part of the military that was responsible for the experiments, but he died when the outbreak happened.

Character photo:

72emao.jpg

Character name: Tyrese Jefferson

Character description: Another one of the Los Santos survivors. He lived with his brother in Willowfield, but after the vultures found them, he had to run away. His brother got killed while running away.

Character photo:

28a02kk.jpg

Mission list:

Chapter 1: Welcome to Los Santos

ZIP FILE WITH ALL THE MISSIONS - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/44110

5.) Dreadful leaks - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/44003

6.) Mindful expedition - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/44029

Chapter 2: The truth

11.) The reveal, part 1 - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/44106

12.) The reveal, part 2 - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/44107

13.) The reveal, part 3 - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/44108

Edited by Jimmy_Leppard

Springfield

Surly gonna check this, Goodluck on this :)

Jimmy_Leppard

Thanks a lot, Husnain :) It's my first time doing a theme like this, so it's appreciated :D

Stay tuned.

Martin_Strada

I*m think is gonna be nice and Aznkei1 play this

Jimmy_Leppard

Thanks, StradaBoy :) We'll see after it's done :)

GYAWater7

Wish you best of luck for this Jimmy :)

Jimmy_Leppard

Thank you, GYAWater7 :)

Fabeeeeeee

It must be a mission pack with an apocalyptic theme, my favorite, to be honest. I will be looking forward to this, Jimmy_Leppard. Good luck!

Jimmy_Leppard

Thanks. Hopefully you will like the mission pack. :) Stay tuned.

The Half-Blood Prince

So, is that your first story about zombies huh? Intro with the same Jimmy Leppard style that we're used to see, now in a survival MP. Another masterpiece you're about to bring us. Congratulations and good luck. I'll try to follow the topic and play everything in the same day you release, when you finish everything I'll try to write a review for ya. (I don't know if I can 'cause I've never done before, my deal is more design and stuff)

Little trivia: Strong possibilities of this MP turn a easter egg in VfV.

Edited by The Half-Blood Prince

Casualmind

Glad to see you back, Jimmy. I bet this mission pack will be good like old days too. I will looking forward for this.

Good luck, bro!

ZekoX

Good Luck! I love apocalyptic missions. But this is awesome! :^:

Alan Eastwood

I personally love apocalyptic themes, so this MP is gonna be LIT, especially if its made by you.

The effect when the monster appears (or what that thing was) had me surprised. And i'm worried because the bullets won't cause any effect on them.

Anyway, good luck Jimmy!

Edited by Alan Eastwood

Jimmy_Leppard

@THBP - Yes, I finally took on that challenge and it feels pretty interesting to see how it will turn out :) And thanks for taking interest in this, I know you have a huge MP in development (Trailers are awesome btw), so I'll understand if you won't be able to give feedback soon. Good luck with your MP aswell. :) And about the spoiler thing, that sounds interesting aswell :D

@Varro Sasuke - Thanks a lot on the support, man :)

@GET REKT - Thanks man :)

@Alan - Thanks a lot, bro. It means a lot to see people are taking interest in this as I don't even know what to expect yet from people as I haven't been involved in this theme before, so.. Hopefully you will like it :) As for the spoiler part of your comment -

Yeah, I was thinking how to implement a ''burst out of a person'' effect (because that ''zombie'' really bursts out of a person) on screen and I came up with it :) Stay tuned :)

Edited by Jimmy_Leppard

Notna

Oh somebody hold me

Amazing, will play once it's finished!

Jimmy_Leppard

That comment made me laugh so hard, bro. :D

And sure, it will be a short mission pack, so you won't have to wait that long. Looking forward to your feedback once I finish it. Cheers :D

Jimmy_Leppard

UPDATE: 2nd mission released. Play the missions, have fun and don't forget to give me feedback about them :)

Gammoudicj

Played the second mission (wasn't able to play the first one cause it crashes on the load screen). What can I say, it's a MASTERPIECE. The use of animations, objects and cutscenes is magnificent. And as it's your first experience in Survival/Horror theme, I can definetly say it's perfect.

Can't wait for the upcoming missions :^:

Edited by Gammoudicj

Jimmy_Leppard

@Gammoudicj - Hey man, nice to hear from you.

But I can't believe it crashes for you :( Well, you should at least read the mission through the mission blueprint on the DYOM site. I'm really sad the first mission doesn't work for you. As for your feedback on the second one - Thanks a lot :) I'm glad you like it that much. I can say it's been interesting making a script for it. Hopefully it will turn out good for the players. And hopefully you or anyone else won't have any crashes anymore.

Stay tuned.

Gregorio150

Wow! Another MP. Goodluck. Jimmy. I'll play this fo' sure.

Jimmy_Leppard

Thanks Jhan Dave :D Looking forward to your feedback.

Gregorio150

Played the two parts of the Chapter One. I must say. What an unbelievable mission. All the placements of objects are great, also for cutscenes too. Variety are good too. No bugs found (The only reason why keeps crashing my game is this stupid scripts and some sh*t files). It is just like a survival mission. What a great story. I must know more this, bro. You're the best. Hope you gonna release the next part.

9.8/10 - Masterpiece :D

Jimmy_Leppard

Thanks for the quick feedback and a very high rating, man. It means a lot to see I'm on the right track. :) It's good that you don't experience any difficulty finishing the missions.

For the future, if anyone has any problems finishing the intro mission due to a crash like Gammoudicj said he had, you can either go to DYOM site where you download the mission and go read the mission through the mission blueprint or, who wants, you can PM me and I will send you a detailed intro mission summary, from beginning to the end.

Stay tuned.

The Thug Life Cat

Nece, Jimmy! How did you make mission very faster?

Jimmy_Leppard

Hey man, thanks :) Well, I just sit and work. I've been in DYOM for a long time, so the process of mission making became like a second nature to me. :)

The Thug Life Cat

Np, Here I go! Oh yeah! Teach me how to make mission very fast!

Edited by The Thug Life Cat

Casualmind

Just finished to play both of your missions. All I can say is, Superb! I like the story very much, objects placements were very well made, angles of cutscenes were good too, also no bugs found personally for me, and missions didn't crash once I played it. Overall, everything is great. I will keep looking forward for the next part. Good luck, man!

9.5/10

Jimmy_Leppard

@The Thug Life Cat - Well basically, all you need to do is design missions.. Combine objectives, browse through objects and with time, you will be able to design fast. I've made a lot of missions over the years. The longer you do it, the faster you become.

@Varro Sasuke - Thanks a lot on the very high rating and feedback :) I appreciate it very much. It's good to hear you didn't experience any crashes either.

Stay tuned, guys. :)

The Thug Life Cat

Alright, thanks!

Jimmy_Leppard

No problem, dude. Have fun.