Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Contract
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. Bugs*

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

[VC][SA] LCS Weapons pack


Ingramsl
 Share

Recommended Posts

LCS Weapons Pack is Mod for GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas that for all weapons for 3d era game

Download Now

GTA VC:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=17814

GTA SA:http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/weapons/43603-lcs-weapons-pack/

GTA SA [update for Removeable Weapons]:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=10110

Stories HUD:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27109

image_40101.jpg

image_40100.jpg

image_40099.jpg

image_40098.jpg

image_40097.jpg

image_40096.jpg

image_40095.jpg

image_40094.jpgimage_40093.jpg

 

So the LCS Weapons working to GTA-MP i.e SA-MP? Its Working...

The LCS Weapons working GTA-MP and Offline

End.

Edited by SSRenz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of these are just VC PC or PS2 weapons without changes. :/

 

However, Mobile weapons ARE different, as they have HD textures.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of these are just VC PC or PS2 weapons without changes. :/

 

However, Mobile weapons ARE different, as they have HD textures.

No. the LCS Weapons in the Vice City and San Andreas No HD Texture

Edited by SSRenz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Most of these are just VC PC or PS2 weapons without changes. :/

 

However, Mobile weapons ARE different, as they have HD textures.

No. the LCS Weapons in the Vice City and San Andreas No HD Texture

 

Did you even read what I said? most LCS weapons are the same as GTA:VC ones (and some from GTA:SA). Also the Mobile (10th anniversary, Android, iOS) has HD textures for guns and everything else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Most of these are just VC PC or PS2 weapons without changes. :/

 

However, Mobile weapons ARE different, as they have HD textures.

No. the LCS Weapons in the Vice City and San Andreas No HD Texture

 

Did you even read what I said? most LCS weapons are the same as GTA:VC ones (and some from GTA:SA). Also the Mobile (10th anniversary, Android, iOS) has HD textures for guns and everything else.

 

Plz Wait for HD LCS Weapons Mods Released...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You could have at least used the 512x512 textures from mobile version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For GTA San Andreas how to add from m60 from gta lcs

1.Open IMG Tools

2.Select on your gta3.img in GTA San Andreas/model

3.Click to Commands

4.Find the m60.dff and m60.txd

5. Click Commands again

6.Then Click Rebuild Archive

7.Now Playing GTA San Andreas when using M60

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How to Download the LCS Weapons Pack

GTA Vice City

1.Download http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=17814 fist

2.Replace All File

3.Download Stories HUD in http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27109

4.Replace all LCS HUD when using TXD Workshop

5.Done

GTA San Andreas

1.Download http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/weapons/43603-lcs-weapons-pack/ or http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=10110

2.Replace All file

3.Download Stories HUD in http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27109

4.Replace all LCS HUD When using TXD Workshop

5.Done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Light Syde Riandy

Will the m60 fires exactly like the m60 from gta lcs? Works for DYOM as well?

Edited by Light Syde Riandy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...
On 8/13/2016 at 7:09 AM, Light Syde Riandy said:

Will the m60 fires exactly like the m60 from gta lcs? Works for DYOM as well?

Edit the minigun stats in weapon.dat, and default.ide if you change the animation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 8/11/2016 at 1:24 PM, Ingramsl said:

LCS Weapons Pack is Mod for GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas that for all weapons for 3d era game

Download Now

GTA VC:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=17814

GTA SA:http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/weapons/43603-lcs-weapons-pack/

GTA SA [update for Removeable Weapons]:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=10110

Stories HUD:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27109

image_40101.jpg

image_40100.jpg

image_40099.jpg

image_40098.jpg

image_40097.jpg

image_40096.jpg

image_40095.jpg

image_40094.jpgimage_40093.jpg

 

So the LCS Weapons working to GTA-MP i.e SA-MP? Its Working...

The LCS Weapons working GTA-MP and Offline

End.

Really nice mod. I was looking for it for a long time. Can you also find VCS weapons too? I might need Skorpion from there. I can't really find any good low quality GTA 3D era styled weapons. There are couple actually. I use them. But I would like to see VCS weapons here too if its not that hard for you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2019 at 4:46 PM, LeoTheFox said:

Really nice mod. I was looking for it for a long time. Can you also find VCS weapons too? I might need Skorpion from there. I can't really find any good low quality GTA 3D era styled weapons. There are couple actually. I use them. But I would like to see VCS weapons here too if its not that hard for you.

Inside GTAInside.com then search GTA Vice City Stories Weapons Pack PC Edition V3 Final

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Ingramsl said:

Inside GTAInside.com then search GTA Vice City Stories Weapons Pack PC Edition V3 Final

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate it. You deserve a slice of pizza.  🍕 :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Who has the gta lcs HD weapon textures? I cant find a download link anywhere

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.