1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Question See The Sight Before Your Flight mission

FightingMaker777

FightingMaker777

Hi all.

I am interested can the player get 500$ bonus reward on all 12 sights? Because I was trying to get excellent photo on 8 sight (Museum) for hours but got only great 200$. I need help getting excellent. Have anyone tried to do all excellent photos?

I tried, but, unfortunately, I can not get an excellent bonus on Sights 4, 7, 8, 9 and 11 no matter what I tried, and nobody here seems to give an answer or even care.

By the way, did you manage to get an excellent photo bonus on Sights 4 and 7? If yes, could you please give me some tips? I would be very grateful.

• Like 2
FightingMaker777

I am sure that player can get somehow the excellent bonus, but maybe its random?

Just now I was trying to get №7 excellent again for you but it did not work. Two days ago I got it and I was standing and shooting the same way as in GTASeries video -

Not in first time but I got it. With № 4 there was no problem, I took it first time - just stand in the middle of the way and take all church in the shot.

By the way do you have Bradygames guide to Liberty City Stories? I was thinking to buy it, maybe there are explanation how to do it.

Edited by FightingMaker777
  • Like 1

No and no - I don't have the guides and possess no knowledge about such information possibly being mentioned there. Yet my personal opinion is that such a purchase would be a waste of money, and I highly doubt such information would be there. Still, it is up to you to decide.

Anyway, thank you for the tips on Sights 4 and 7. I will try it out some time soon, and I hope it will work. If you happen to get Sight 8 done excellently, post back.

In the meantime, I suggest, if you have at least one empty save slot remaining, then simply do Sight 8 and save in that empty slot - move on to Sight 9 and on, figure them out first, then return to Sight 8 later.

• Like 2

Of course. You need to stand somewhat away from the tourist to make sure you capture the whole island with the lighthouse in a shot. Tricky to get, but there must be some distance between the tip of the lighthouse and the picture's upper frame.

In turn, can you tell me how to get excellent bonus on Sights 9 and 11?

FightingMaker777

Man, 8 seems impossible. :( After three days I think its enough for me, if the guide will not give info - I'll pass.

By the way, can't get the 12th, don't know whats wrong (again). A picture would be very good, if you can.

Edited by FightingMaker777
  • Like 1

Thank you! You are a life saver. I will provide a picture of Sight 12 some time soon, but it will most possibly be during the next week, not before.

If I happen to nail the Excellent Photo on Sight 8, I will let you know. My idea can be trying to take the photo from a farther distance, capturing the whole building. Maybe even do this from atop the middle beam that separates the road.

In the meantime, about Sight 12 - try standing somewhat to the side of the tourist (your right-hand side), and take the photo on middle zoom, still making sure you capture the whole island top to bottom.

Edited by Arsen Vitiuk
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Did you guys playing it on PS2 by any chance? I'm trying to follow that youtube video instructions, but they are playing it on mobile, the picture is pretty different from PS2 on a widescreen.

Just for the record for anyone interested, I've tried taking Sight 8 picture for ages on the Android version. No matter how I do it, it's never excellent. Must be jinxed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have recently finished the See The Sight Before Your Flight mission (playing Android version) and I must say the only sights where I got Great were sights 7 (Sex Club) and 8 (Museum) but all others I have got Excellent. The trick is to try to get both the person and whatever place they ask into the picture, while also being careful on the gangs that hate you or some random people with baseball bats. I didn't bother reloading to redo a sight except on first sight where I got Great first time I did it because I wanted to see if I get excellent the next time and so I did. But today when I did all the rest 6 sights (yesterday I had the first 6 finished), I just wanted to finish the game faster and didn't bother with whatever result I get. Thankfully I got excellent for most part but yeah I also wonder why Sight 8 is so hard to get Excellent on it. However I'm wondering why I didn't get Excellent on Sight 7 because I thought I got the whole Sex Club into the picture but oh well, I already did the mission now, so it doesn't matter anymore.

Edited by GTAGuy1995
  • 1 month later...

SIGHT 8 Excellent photo method

During Zazaza's stream you can somewhere find my method, it's easier to pull off on the long run. 

"Lennart - - Today at 3:48 PM
Is it known that for LCS stsbyf, if you use a bike, you can simply pull a wheelie when the tourist gets off, drive the tourist back to the airport, let him get off, make one photo, go to the tourist and pass the mission?
"

This is basically the method to get a excellent photo^

Edited by Lennart -
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/1/2018 at 10:27 PM, GTAGuy1995 said:

I have recently finished the See The Sight Before Your Flight mission (playing Android version) and I must say the only sights where I got Great were sights 7 (Sex Club) and 8 (Museum) but all others I have got Excellent. The trick is to try to get both the person and whatever place they ask into the picture, while also being careful on the gangs that hate you or some random people with baseball bats. I didn't bother reloading to redo a sight except on first sight where I got Great first time I did it because I wanted to see if I get excellent the next time and so I did. But today when I did all the rest 6 sights (yesterday I had the first 6 finished), I just wanted to finish the game faster and didn't bother with whatever result I get. Thankfully I got excellent for most part but yeah I also wonder why Sight 8 is so hard to get Excellent on it. However I'm wondering why I didn't get Excellent on Sight 7 because I thought I got the whole Sex Club into the picture but oh well, I already did the mission now, so it doesn't matter anymore.

About Sight 9, How to get Excellent?

@SynlianoX Sorry I don't remember how exactly I got Excellent on Sight 9 as I have already finished GTA LCS 100% (Android version) back in October 2018. The only advice I can give you is to watch videos on YouTube and see how others were able to do it.