1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Content Creator Slowly Ruining Gta Online.

Yuvitheplaya

Yuvitheplaya

So as we all know what happend to the game mode "Deathmatch" it got ruined by so many parkours titled as "999999999999$ 999999 rp" and these parkour's concept is to get to the guns by doing parkours the one who gets to the guns first kills everyone because everyone else who didnt get the guns are unarmed gets spawn killed till 20 mins or so.But the parkours used to be pretty challenging and difficult but i enjoyed them but nowadays the concept of the parkour deathmatches remain the same but there is always a rigged spot for the person who hosted it they get the guns without doing parkour which is annoying.And the thing that gets on my nerves is in 2014 i think this concept started when the content creator came out there was like only one of these type of deathmatches then very quickly the trend of "parkour" spread now in 2016 you cant find one normal deathmatch all you find is parkours and most importantly the rigged ones. So this is how the deathmatch game mode got killed now the same is happening to the last team standing game mode because of the jobs like "insurgent vs rpg" "x80 proto vs rpg" "t20 vs rockets" and last but not least "zentorno vs runners" which i admit are pretty fun but it is just being repetitive and im getting bored with all of these jobs.And people also rig them by tricks like in "rockets vs insurgents" the guys in the rocket team jumps down by a ledge without dying to get the insurgent too which is unfair.People needs to stop making these types of deathmatches and lts'es we cant play them forever.

And for the people who cant read much in simple words the cancer of content creator like parkours and "rockets vs rpgs" are spreading they need to be stopped because they all are repetive . they used to be fun but these creators need to stop because we all played them more than enough.Especially parkour killed team deathmatches all the parkours need to be removed.

Please note:- This is not a bitch and moan thread im just telling how they are killing gta online's fun slowly

Mattoropael

Recommended Reading: Sturgeon's Law - 90% of everything is crap.

Finding a good player-created job is about as easy as finding a good fanfiction on fanfiction.net, i.e. very f*cking hard.

• Like 3

KornbreadMaf1a

People not using the space bar is killing the Internet.

This is an easy fix just disable player created content and you will never join another user created anything unless you want to.

• Like 1

It's beginning with the Race creator too. So many races with a sharp turn but if you miss, straight into gas tanks or off the track.

Just another way for players to get an unfair advantage which ruins it for the good creators who create fair and competitive play.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Its never gonna be stopped.

People being given the creators simply was a bad idea.

Atleast there is a fix for it now kinda...we got a job filter.

Use that :)

The job filter was the best thing that could happen to the game

use it mate, and you will be as happy as i am

• Like 2

Just simply filter out non r* content and that surely helps

This is why game design and implementation is usually handled by paid professionals who understand balance, challenge, moderation, replay value, etc.

That said I do have to wonder sometimes

• Like 3

Sky_Light12

Recommended Reading: Sturgeon's Law - 90% of everything is crap.

Finding a good player-created job is about as easy as finding a good fanfiction on fanfiction.net, i.e. very f*cking hard.

tumblr_mq6dovRsrt1rm00dso1_500.gif

it was unexpected someone else here also knew tropes

Well, I do see it as a bitch and moan. If those jobs are getting repetitive, have you actually tried making a different one yourself?

Anyway, as most have said. Turn on content filtering so you don't get put into those deathtraps. Can't believe they're still around. Rockstar should have deleted every job that has more than three 9's in the title.

Yuvitheplaya

This is an easy fix just disable player created content and you will never join another user created anything unless you want to.

And sit in an empty lobby for the whole day?

KornbreadMaf1a

And sit in an empty lobby for the whole day?I get lobbies all the time

But it's easier to come here and Bitch about it.

Shootinalloveryourface

Yeah see this is just a bitch and moan

Yuvitheplaya

Well if bitch and moan is complaining about the community. And all im saying is content creator needs to be stopped. I didnt say anything about the community did I?

Shootinalloveryourface

You're told the solution, and you moan that you'll be in an empty lobby, which isn't true.

Ergo facto, you don't care for the solution, ya just wanna bitch, and, moan

How To Get Away with M

I partly agree with OP, but only when it comes to LTS jobs,

everything else is easily findable with Rockstar Created jobs only, however LTS are not, because a lot players just want to play these uncreative, boring and totally retarded game modes called: Snipers vs Stunters etc.

In my opinion they should remove all player created LTS Jobs from the game, and then only allow Rockstar Verified LTS Jobs, since the player created LTS jobs which came a week after the LTS Creator were f*cking brilliant in design, I just loved them, and some of them even had a cops and crook feel to them.

So sad, they got overshadowed by all the other player created crap, that is X vs Stuners...

Edited by How To Get Away with M

kottonmouth401

So are you suggesting they should get rid of the content creator entirely? For some people, its their favorite thing about the game. I've never used it myself, but its not hurting anybody, and it gives players a chance to be creative.

Sure, 95% of them are either rigged, deeply flawed, or outright broken. But you can usually tell by the name which ones you shouldn't even bother with (99,999 RP, $999,999 BEST DEATHMATCH EVER!!). If you're not sure about the job, try it. If it sucks, leave. No harm done. And when you actually find one thats well-made and fun, bookmark it as fast as you can, because they're as rare as a four leaf clover.

Furry_Monkey

Well if bitch and moan is complaining about the community. And all im saying is content creator needs to be stopped. I didnt say anything about the community did I?

The B&M thread is for bitching and moaning, full stop. It's not for "bitching about this" or "moaning about that". It's for ALL bitches and moans, so yes, this is the type of thread that shouldn't exist. But anyway, it does now.

So because you make a thread that basically explains how *you* dislike user created content, every single other player in the world has to lose out and have the content creator removed.

Seriously? Lel.

• Like 4

You're complaining about cheaters OP, that's all. People who create nonsense to get a fake win and disrupt other players enjoyment.

As a rule I tend to stay away from created content, but I will dip my toe in every now and again (not DMs). A lot of it can be quite good, some decent races, but a lot of it's just a mess.

Point is, you don't have to play any of it. if you don't like the created content make some of your own, it's actually not that difficult once you get the hang of it. I've dabbled with a few things (not published) to test out vehicles and to just mess around. Creating races is a piece of piss (non-stunt) and although LTS and DMs are time consuming and slightly annoying to create and test, once you understand the basics they're not too difficult to put together.

Also, I'm sure there are a lot of reputable members on this Forum who will guide you to their created content so you can bookmark it and play it at your leisure.

Talk about an over-reaction :lol:

• Like 1

So as we all know what happend to the game mode "Deathmatch" it got ruined by so many parkours titled as "999999999999$ 999999 rp"

And for the people who cant read much in simple words the cancer of content creator like parkours and "rockets vs rpgs" are spreading they need to be stopped because they all are repetive . they used to be fun but these creators need to stop because we all played them more than enough.Especially parkour killed team deathmatches all the parkours need to be removed.

Please note:- This is not a bitch and moan thread im just telling how they are killing gta online's fun slowly

Funny... this seems like a Bitch and Moan topic to me. Because mostly.. you're full of sh*t.

The content creator is the saving grace for most players in this game.. I won't even go into exact details because all the real local yocals know whats up.

Heres some advice.. DON"T accept invites to games you don't want to play. I've been playing since 2013 and NOT ONCE have i ever joined a "10000000rp job" So i have no f*ckin clue wtf you're 'bitching' about it.

I agree that Parkour, Hack $$$ *insert random number* RP, inside Franklin and Michael's house, and the like type of TDMs are utter rubbish. I also hold that view in regards to rigged, poorly constructed standard races and those god awful makeshift wall-ride stunt races, but honestly, there are plenty of talented creators out there who do make properly balanced and well-constructed jobs. Just because Michael Bay makes terrible films, Katie Perry has obnoxious music, and anything that involves the Kardashians is pointless and annoying doesn't mean that we should demand that creativity within the film, music, and television industry be halted. It's much like anything, you have to make a bit of an effort and seek out things that are enjoyable.

The game would honestly be a bit stale (for me) if we didn't have custom jobs. There are only so many times you can run the same R* races or play the same R* TDMs before you start burning out. I still play them at times, but many are far from completely balanced works of art. Some of the maps that have been verified are very poorly made. Anyone remember 'Saving Ryan's Privates' or that horrible 'B.I.T.C.H.' race?

I suggest visiting here and browsing through the content of your preferred platform: http://gtaforums.com/forum/302-content-creator/

Either that or do as suggested and filter the jobs through your options menu. No one is forcing you to play these jobs, but there are good things out there if you look close enough.

Good luck!

There is a lot of crap out there but there are also lots of good stuff people have made in the creator. You can find good stuff if you search the jobs that serious creator crews are making. Bookmark a bunch and try them out.

Btw I use rockets vs insurgents as the first job of my creator content playlist to draw people in and most stay for the whole list.

Allowing people to make their own games helps keep GTA interesting

• Like 2

Well if bitch and moan is complaining about the community. And all im saying is content creator needs to be stopped. I didnt say anything about the community did I?Why does it need to be stopped?The way I see it it allows the community to express their creativity, I mean sure people cheating gets annoying but that's just exploiting poor games design and people will always do that. Besides if you don't care for them just don't play them....it's that simple. Oh yea and that really sounds like bitching to me Edited by Aviator10

The OP needs to find some more reliable and reputable friends, that's all.

Imagine if everyone had a minefield in front of their house. Would you accept an invite to visit a random person's house? Of course not. A friend will give you trustworthy directions on how to get to the front door without being blown up.

GTA online is full of trolls, griefers, assholes and worse... don't let them get the upper hand.

The creator isn't ruining anything. The 12 year olds and the older people with the mentality of 12 year olds are what's ruining content creator. I've given up on making further races because they almost never see any time from randoms and racing just 2-3 friends instead of a full lobby gets old fast. Racing crews are great and all, but they get a bit too draining with the hyper-realism of racing and the general bias against the stunt races.

I never find myself joining other people's custom races unless it's friends as most of them are just troll lobbies or terribly made. Some people know they're making it terrible while others are blissfully unaware that their race is complete sh*t.

Another reason the content creator sucks is most GTA players are so dull that anything which takes skill warrants a ragequit. I swear to god most people that race in GTA are homophobes because they're scared of anything that's not a straight. All I ever saw were people playing Taxxiing or Congestion Charge before the stunt creator came out. I created an oval race to see what would happen, and of course it's the most popular race I've made. The catch, however, was that the race track is tight so you'd have to be precise to overtake people and concentrate, yet of course most people say f*ck that and just try to floor it into you, end up touching the wall and flying off the track, and then ragequit because the entire race isn't a straight line.

Eventually I then said f*ck it and turned that race into cancer by turning cops and traffic on and retired from trying to make custom races anymore. For those that want to see what that stupidity looked like:

• Like 3

I remember creating a TDM and hiding a lazer in the woods. Good old days.

CarimboHanky

your lack of paragraphs and commas are killing gtao!

damn dude!

FourFingersOfFun

I agree wholeheartedly, did some player made stunt races today, made it halfway through the third one before I gave up because of how utterly sh*t they were and how little effort and pointless garbage is put into them.

I honestly believe the creator DLC should have been a 20$ paid DLC so there would be much less f*cking garbage being made by blind 8 year olds who test the track once with the fastest car and nothing else.

• Like 1