2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Rockstar Will Not Remove Money from Your Bank Account After Latest Gli

GreenArrow

DangerZ0neX

what glitch?

For about 20 hours yesterday you got 800k everytime you switched characters.

I shouldn't have ignored LordMarvel's thread

i'm gonna go hang myself

I may use your rope when you're done.Tell me when your done, i want to use it too.Sorry to break it to you, but once he uses the rope he can't tell you he's done with it.

Shootinalloveryourface

Are you kidding me? How did I miss this?

How did I miss a thread that went to 30 pages in a day? HOW?

WHY!

Goddamn sounds like the easiest glitch ever.

f*ck this game. f*ck this forum. f*ck you

:(

WHY!

f*ck uNi. f*ck this forum. f*ck you

Let the anger consume you!

1c96f3844.png

Seriously, i didn't do this glitch because i didn't want to get banned.

Nah JK got billions everywere. Didn't need to glitch.

MRM95Jb.png

Shootinalloveryourface

WHY!

1c96f3844.png

I have $32mill which is legit kinda (Pacific standard glitch), so I'm ok I guess, but dam, I really would like to have glitched to $50mill just to be comfy :(

• Like 2

WHY!

1c96f3844.png

I have $32mill which is legit kinda (Pacific standard glitch), so I'm ok I guess, but dam, I really would like to have glitched to $50mill just to be comfy :(

I missed all but the last 5 minutes of the glitch, so effectively I got a free safe and living quarters in my office, that's it. The Karma was I missed it because I was on my old ps3 and hadn't been on the forum all day.

Edited by elfoam
  • Like 2

We Are Ninja

Message from R*

Hello elevenfiftynine,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We would like to know that whether you want us to remove the money from your modded lobby or not. If yes, then please provide us the confirmation about it.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any other question or queries then please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Patricia H.

Rockstar Support

--

I wish I collected more of it now! I only did it 6 times!

Fake, for the typos and sh*t grammar...

• Like 2

TheLordMarvel

Message from R*

Hello elevenfiftynine,

We would like to know that whether you want us to remove the money from your modded lobby or not. If yes, then please provide us the confirmation about it.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any other question or queries then please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Patricia H.

Rockstar Support

--

Personally saw the message, it's legit.

Message from R*

Hello elevenfiftynine,

Best regards,

Patricia H.

Rockstar Support

--

Not only that but what is a 'modded lobby' anyway? How can you possibly mod a lobby? No, I think it's totally fake too. Someone after a bit of attention.

CaliMeatWagon

Op u know this gta forums where if it isn't the actual screen shot we aren't going to believe you.

I've posted screen shots on this forum and people still refuse to believe.

Message from R*

Hello elevenfiftynine,

Best regards,

Patricia H.

Rockstar Support

--

You probably don't contact Rockstar support often.

Keep your mouth shut and don't change your spending habits and you'll be fine. If you're worried about losing virtual money, you should probably keep reading those self-help books.

Tried my best to keep a low profile about my....lottery winnings on this forum cause eyes are everywhere. Also did some VIP work with a friend who actually needs the money, I made 400K from it. Not only to keep the habit going but because I got nothing else to do. My mind is rigged to enjoy the grind. Been grinding for 3 years and now that I don't need to I got nothing left to live for. May as well grind until I die, despite having a good retirement plan already.

Cracka.Brew

With the prices on stuff rising through the roof, Im getting burned out on GTA. It WAS supposed to be a fun game. Grinding for chicken scratch is forcing me away from it.

Well i missed it. Some of my friends could have used that big time !

It's crazy to see how fast they react for something that involves money but to fix wallbreaches, invisble parts, creator glitch and so much more, well we're still waiting. I feel like they're taking us for fools and it's starting to annoy me.

All these Ps360 modded account transfered with high levels and billions every seconds without being punished, and you're still there from the begining grinding like an idiot. They have Pegasus vehicles in their garage on Ps4 (and probably Xb1) but you know, who cares !

The frustration is beyond real, they bitch about not getting to use the glitch, everyday I log in I get on my motorcycle and get a calvacade to spawn and if I'm lucky I'll find another one after I sell it for 7k and then put it in my garage where it loses 1k with a tracker. Then I go grind missions until people leave.

The community on pc you're lucky if you get a heist group that can complete heist set ups on normal difficulty. Moat people with their inflated ego won't even do it on normal even though they can't. -_-"

I got put in bad sport for blowing up pv''s while these people spawn money and spawn things on top of us or kill everyone in the lobby using some innocent persons name while they plead with the people they they aren't doing it.

You can't exit game from start up menu when you get killed and they kill people or even you while your in passive mode and active people who use these glitches don't even get a slap on the hand.

It's like r* doesn't care at all.

Edited by Rippir1600

Themonsterhunter

LMAO at everyone who thinks that Rockstar cares enough about this to take your GTA $$$. They have way more important things to worry about than your small $50 Mil you made from a "glitch".

WHY!

1c96f3844.png

I missed all but the last 5 minutes of the glitch, so effectively I got a free safe and living quarters in my office, that's it. The Karma was I missed it because I was on my old ps3 and hadn't been on the forum all day.

Just install mod menu on PS3, transfer billions and don't forget to f*ck Karma a new hole.

MRM95Jb.png

For the first time in my GTA Online career I missed out on a major money glitch. I think I just quit the game and went to bed when that thread was started here and I may have even read the first posts. Thinking "it could have been worse" doesn't make me feel any better, lol.

On a positive note, just a few days ago I reached the milestone of having made more money from jobs than money from "selling cars" (wink wink), just over 80 million.

54252500.jpg

Seriously, another one will be along. Keep your ears to the people and sources in the know.

I missed out as well. Not that I would go batsh*t over missing it. A half dozen runs thought would've been nice.

Still other things in right now. $200k every 48 minutes. How do I know, Blasterman4Ever told me.

;)

f*ck R for patching it. I have to work for my sh*t. Watch the next update have $600,000,000 dollar f*ckin cars.

God damn..I always miss out on these epic glitches.

Selling cars every 40minutes is tiring...

Compton Menace

After laundering about 40 million on my 1st character getting all kinds of stuff i just started hoarding money , i was able to get another 30 mil before it got patched, however i was unfortunate to have cars i bought disappearing after switching sessions(it also happened b4 the glitch to me), it was around 3 mil in cars, opened a ticket to reclaim those filthy 3 mil from rockstar because no chill

Watch me getting banned for life😂😂😂

Edited by Compton Menace

Aetherian111

After laundering about 40 million on my 1st character getting all kinds of stuff i just started hoarding money , i was able to get another 30 mil before it got patched, however i was unfortunate to have cars i bought disappearing after switching sessions(it also happened b4 the glitch to me), it was around 3 mil in cars, opened a ticket to reclaim those filthy 3 mil from rockstar because no chill

Watch me getting banned for life

did a similar thing with a rebate, got a t20 with modded money back on last gen, then opened a ticket so i could get money back on it from the rebate they did, never got banned or anything ahaha

• Like 3

Aetherian111

Goddamnit, I really gotta check the forums everyday

if it makes you feel better i wish i abused the glitch more, after buying an office with 1 large warehouse, a lowrider and a yacht, i only made 7 million profit from it... doesn't seem as if any moneys been taken from anyone either...

I think you'll be safe to cheat nowadays. They don't seem to be as caring as much, if at all, anymore.

Lol some people actually ratted themselves out to Rockstar about the money they got from this glitch. Wow.

Lol some people actually ratted themselves out to Rockstar about the money they got from this glitch. Wow.

This is why we can't have nice things...

Aetherian111

With the prices they charge for shark cards and the general nerfing of payouts, i don't feel bad for taking advantage of this glitch