1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Rusty Karin Rebel Appreciation Thread!

Azhurel

Wow! Unlike with my somewhat not serious Dundreary Journey Appreciation Thread I am seriously shocked that here Is only appreciation threads for the Clean Karin Rebels! The Rusty Rebel has 10 times more Modifications! And even though the rust is very unsightly, colors like this surprisingly fitting Dew Yellow, tend to mask the rust a bit...Still wish the Clean one had more mods, but in the meantime here is the official Rusty rebel Appreciation thread!! So post your Rusty Rebels here!

hrXQZpTzwUmS5KddzaqzyA_0_0.jpg

Also, yes the whitewalls are necessary...I love white walls, they are on every car in my garage except for 3... *edit *And apparently I must elaborate, because everyone here is commenting on how "awful" my Karin looks rather than posting pictures of their own. Well, I was going for more of a Mini-Truck Cruiser vibe, rather than a full fledged Off-roader. Yeah, the wheels are too big for those whitewalls, but I can't shrink them, and I like Whitewalls, so they are staying. I figured people were smart enough to get that the Moon rim and Whitewall combo is obviously non for off-roading and that I was giving it a kind of retro mini-truck look. But obviously not. Cheers. It's my lovely Karin not yours.

Edited by Azhurel

whywontyoulisten

Also, yes the whitewalls are necessary...I love white walls, they are on every car in my garage except for 3...

I hate you.

• Like 8

Also, yes the whitewalls are necessary...I love white walls, they are on every car in my garage except for 3...

I hate you.No. White Walls/Whiteblines add so much class to cars! Especially older cars like this Rebel! I'd add whitewalls to my Mustang if it wasn't so taboo and strange. Still going to add white lines to them. White walls/lines look amazing. Period. Black tires are boring.

I hate you.
No. White Walls/Whiteblines add so much class to cars! Especially older cars like this Rebel! I'd add whitewalls to my Mustang if it wasn't so taboo and strange. Still going to add white lines to them. White walls/lines look amazing. Period. Black tires are boring.

In my opinion, offroad tires are a lot more fitting on a Rebel...

but you do you!

whywontyoulisten

I hate you.
No. White Walls/Whiteblines add so much class to cars! Especially older cars like this Rebel! I'd add whitewalls to my Mustang if it wasn't so taboo and strange. Still going to add white lines to them. White walls/lines look amazing. Period. Black tires are boring.

I hate you.

• Like 3

I hate you.

but you do you!

I was going for just a clean cruiser truck, not some off-road beast. I hardly even off-road with it! Haha

I hate you.

I hate you.It's classy. If I could lower it more, I would. Not slammed, but lower. It has a lot if potential as a cool mini-truck cruiser.

I hate you.

but you do you!

I was going for just a clean cruiser truck, not some off-road beast. I hardly even off-road with it! Haha

I hate you.

I hate you.It's classy. If I could lower it more, I would. Not slammed, but lower. It has a lot if potential as a cool mini-truck cruiser.I can see why he hates you, You must be a f*cking retard to think white walls make a pickup truck "classy".
  • Like 1

I hate you.

but you do you!

I hate you.
No. White Walls/Whiteblines add so much class to cars! Especially older cars like this Rebel! I'd add whitewalls to my Mustang if it wasn't so taboo and strange. Still going to add white lines to them. White walls/lines look amazing. Period. Black tires are boring.I hate you.It's classy. If I could lower it more, I would. Not slammed, but lower. It has a lot if potential as a cool mini-truck cruiser.I can see why he hates you, You must be a f*cking retard to think white walls make a pickup truck "classy".

Whitewalls look amazing on classic pickups like this! Are you crazy! All trucks from 1960 and below should have white walls.

adae502s-960.jpg

Also they look just fine on 70's Mini Trucks like the Rebel too! Although this Ford Courier is too low for my liking.

1974-ford-courier.jpg

But yours does not. It looks awful :^:

• Like 2

But yours does not. It looks awful :^:

What's wrong with it? Besides the rust, and broken headlight? The Whitewalls look great and so do the Moonies. Maybe the tires are too big for the cruiser vibe I'm going for, but it's the best I could do. Maybe, I'll use mods later to slam it lower to make it look more like what I originally envisioned...

Edited by Azhurel

Wrong era for white walls.

This. Yours is not based on a f*cking f100, It's some jap crap pickup. You used american classics as examples. Not a f*cking hilux Edited by LogoPablo

This. Yours is not based on a f*cking f100, It's some jap crap pickup. You used american classics as examples. Not a f*cking hilux

This. Yours is not based on a f*cking f100, It's some jap crap pickup. You used american classics as examples. Not a f*cking hilux

The Ford Corier is literally a Mazda Truck with a Ford Badge on it genius. Also I like whitewalls. They look classy and black tires are boring. An '80 Hilux like this little blue feller would look sooo much better than it does now! also, Ive seen Toyots truck from the late 90's with whitewalls, so obviously 1980 is old enough.

8645007762_0d9e6702d4_b.jpg

Also is this the Rusty Rebel Appreciation Thread or the "tell someone who loves whitewalls why their opinion is stupid thread"?

Edited by Azhurel

Also is this the Rusty Rebel Appreciation Thread or the "tell someone who loves whitewalls why their opinion is stupid thread"?

The second one :p

SInce no one else wants to post a rebel, here's my banana truck with hella filter and hella hard to see

gdxiR8gbXUqJmcTomHF4bg_0_0.jpg

Edited by Dottie

FR_Player-One

It is the "tell someone who loves whitewalls why their opinion is stupid thread"... cause you've ruined the Rebel with your white walls.
Have some respect for this truck.

Dammit. lol

I actually wanted to post mine, but seeing how you treat them poor, but amazing, trucks.. nah I will keep it safe.

• Like 1

Lol only OP has posted a rusty rebel so far.

Thread needs more rusty rebels (I don't own one atm) and less white wall discussion.

• Like 2

It is the "tell someone who loves whitewalls why their opinion is stupid thread"... cause you've ruined the Rebel with your white walls.

Dammit. lol

I actually wanted to post mine, but seeing how you treat them poor, but amazing, trucks.. nah I will keep it safe.

So you're telling me this thread is ruined and you refuse to post a Rusty Rebel because you dislike how I've done mine? Sorry, I have a different opinion. I like whitewalls. The only reason people dislike them so much is because theya re taboo ti have on anything post 70's.

Dammit. lol

So you're telling me this thread is ruined and you refuse to post a Rusty Rebel because you dislike how I've done mine? Sorry, I have a different opinion. I like whitewalls. The only reason people dislike them so much is because theya re taboo ti have on anything post 70's.

It's all good man, custom tires get similar resentment but I still have them on prolly 75+% of my cars, just do whatever makes ya happy.

FR_Player-One

No, because you disrespected the truck with these wheels. ^^

Not because they're taboo (taboo would imply that we avoid the subject and refuse to talk about it, we can talk about it), but because they're ugly.

Not because they're taboo (taboo would imply that we avoid the subject and refuse to talk about it, we can talk about it), but because they're ugly.

Explain how boring black wheels are soo cool? They're not. They're bring, Whitewalls just add something there. Better than Lettering? Most would say no, but it's at least better than just leaving the buggers black. If you truly appreciated the Rusty Rebel wouldn't you post your regardless of whether or not you like mine? That's like not cooking food, just because your neighbor is bad a cooking.

Explain how boring black wheels are soo cool? They're not. They're bring, Whitewalls just add something there. Better than Lettering? Most would say no, but it's at least better than just leaving the buggers black. If you truly appreciated the Rusty Rebel wouldn't you post your regardless of whether or not you like mine? That's like not cooking food, just because your neighbor is bad a cooking.literally die of aids

FR_Player-One

Explain how boring black wheels are soo cool? They're not. They're bring, Whitewalls just add something there. Better than Lettering? Most would say no, but it's at least better than just leaving the buggers black. If you truly appreciated the Rusty Rebel wouldn't you post your regardless of whether or not you like mine? That's like not cooking food, just because your neighbor is bad a cooking.

Actually, it's more like exposing your paintings to an art gallery, but realizing that you would be next to kids drawings.

Not worth it.

lol

Edited by FR_Player-One

Actually, it's more like exposing your paintings to an art gallery, but realizing that you would be next to kids drawings.

Not worth it.

lol

Whatever dude, at least I don't put some ugly bling bling suv rims like I've seen before on GTAO...Sorry, that my differing opinion has ruined this thread. My bad, I'll make sure to change my opinion next time?

literally die of aids

Little extreme, don't you think?

• Like 2

literally die of aids

How mature. All you've shown me, is to flaunt my whitewalls even more, because it triggers immature people like you. Edited by Azhurel

Most bought car in GTA history. It's served a lot of people well.

Probably because of the $3000 dollar price tag...

whywontyoulisten

You're right, but probably not for the reason you think.

You're right, but probably not for the reason you think.

I was thinking the same thing.

And who cares what wheels he has on it? I'm not parking it in my garage or forced to stare at it every time I log in. He likes it, so great for him. I could care less. Lol

• Like 2

Spaghetti Cat

This whole thread is classic Online. Thanks for the laughs gang.

• Like 2