1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

When buying new(bigger) warehouse, do I have to keep the old one?

Nicky.Fingers

Nicky.Fingers

I own a small one right now...but I want to get a medium. Will the game ask me if I want to trade up, plus cash, like when we buy new apartments?

Also, why haven't the NPCs attacked my warehouse yet? It's been a few days now and it's always full, because I only do the minimum size sell missions.

BTW I like the CEO part of the game a lot. It's a whole new set of missions...and then some and I like working alone. I just register, unplug my ethernet for 3 seconds...and bam...I'm the only one in the session. I played for 4 hrs on sunday with zero interruptions. \m/

You can buy up to 5 warehouse but I think you can't downgrade from a large to medium.

• Like 1

NanoNano241

Yes, and attacks are random.

This^ and you don't need a full warehouse to be attacked. It's completely random. I had a raid happen at like half of a medium filled yesturday.

whywontyoulisten

You can trade up a size, or within equal sizes, but not down.

It will give you the option of adding a new property to "Empty Warehouse Slot", or trading in the old one.

Nicky.Fingers

This^ and you don't need a full warehouse to be attacked. It's completely random. I had a raid happen at like half of a medium filled yesturday.

So...you just track/chase down their icons, shoot them and retrieve/restock the crates?

whywontyoulisten

p.s. If I were you, I'd keep the small warehouse, and alternate between them on buying missions; that way you avoid the cooldown timer, and it breaks up the routine of filling a larger warehouse by giving you selling missions to do along the way. If I could choose again, I'd probably only buy a large and a small.

Edited by whywontyoulisten

Nicky.Fingers

p.s. If I were you, I'd keep the small warehouse, and alternate between them on buying missions; that way you avoid the cooldown timer, and it breaks up the routine of filling a larger warehouse by giving you selling missions to do along the way.

I was thinking of doing that...but those VIP jobs are fun and kill the cooldown time. I will eventually keep multiple warehouses, once I have the $$ and get better organized, with a smooth/efficient system going.

NanoNano241

So...you just track/chase down their icons, shoot them and retrieve/restock the crates?

Sometimes. The raids are random too. My friend had the one you just mentioned happen once.

Mine was different. They were still at my warehouse when I got there. I just had to kill all of the enemies.

Tip: Don't destroy any enemy vehicles you see if this type of raid occurs. Just eliminate the enemies. There will be a good chance they already jacked some of your shxt and it's in those vehicles.

Nicky.Fingers

Sometimes. The raids are random too. My friend had the one you just mentioned happen once.

Mine was different. They were still at my warehouse when I got there. I just had to kill all of the enemies.

Tip: Don't destroy any enemy vehicles you see if this type of raid occurs. Just eliminate the enemies. There will be a good chance they already jacked some of your shxt and it's in those vehicles.

Okay cool...there's some variety there, too. And yeah...I learned(the hard way)on my first day NOT to use rockets lol...Now, I just land my chopper up ahead of them for an ambush or call up my car and chase, pull along side and micro SMG them, like in Headhunter. This is when I get that text telling me thieves have stolen the items from the collection site

Edited by Nicky.Fingers

smartergaming

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to EVER own more than two warehouses!... All you are doing is increasing the chances you will lose crates to raids! Even if you successfully defend your warehouse from a raid you WILL LOSE CRATES.... I had a raid on a full large warehouse, was in the area and immediately killed all the attackers while they were still at the warehouse (no crates outside the warehouse) and no crates that I could recover... But I still lost 17 crates!!! So, do yourself a favor and use either two small or a small and a medium warehouse... the cheaper ones are just as good as the most expensive ones... so save your money... and once a warehouse is full or near full... sell it immediately... don't let them sit for any length of time once they are more than half full, as raids increase in frequency as your stock is closer to full.