2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Stunt Creator: The Idea Hub

Shootinalloveryourface

MerryPranxtr

I made the Top Gear test track: http://rsg.ms/1034d91 (edit to add: PS4)

It's the exact length of the real one (within 50 feet anyway). I had to fudge the beginning angles of Chicago and Bentley, but it's a smooth, flat course. No bumpers in the tarmac or anything.

Works on morning, noon, or night, and good for all vehicles. My fastest solo lap so far is 56.896 in a custom RE-7B. Best 4-lap time so far is 3:54.032.

If you want clean laps, leave it set to non-contact. But you can change that if you'd rather try to bash your way to the front. :)

Set over Del Perro Beach, with the carnival rides at the start/finish end.

Enjoy!

Edited by MerryPranxtr

The new extruded road are pretty good for faking as a building :D

2_0.jpg

• Like 3

I made the Top Gear test track: http://rsg.ms/1034d91

It's the exact length of the real one (within 50 feet anyway). I had to fudge the beginning angles of Chicago and Bentley, but it's a smooth, flat course. No bumpers in the tarmac or anything.

Works on morning, noon, or night, and good for all vehicles. My fastest solo lap so far is 56.896 in a custom RE-7B. Best 4-lap time so far is 3:54.032.

If you want clean laps, leave it set to non-contact. But you can change that if you'd rather try to bash your way to the front. :)

Enjoy!

ps4 only? Damn, I was hoping to test it.

MerryPranxtr

Top Gear test track

ps4 only? Damn, I was hoping to test it.

Sorry I forgot to mention platform. Rookie mistake. Edited to add PS4.

If you are going to link your track and want people to play it, The least you could do is upload a video of you driving a lap. You will get a lot more people to try your map if they know what it looks like as opposed to just seeing nothing but a link. Just a suggestion.

• Like 2

MerryPranxtr

If you are going to link your track and want people to play it, The least you could do is upload a video of you driving a lap. You will get a lot more people to try your map if they know what it looks like as opposed to just seeing nothing but a link. Just a suggestion.

I appreciate the constructive feedback. You're absolutely right, so here it is. Time = 1.07 min

http://rsg.ms/1034d91

Here's the overhead view:

TGTT_MP_5_zpsm0clq7sz.jpg

And the layout I followed:

TGTT_3_zpszvbzmmtq.jpg

• Like 2

I appreciate the constructive feedback. You're absolutely right, so here it is. Time = 1.07 min

http://rsg.ms/1034d91

Here's the overhead view:

TGTT_MP_5_zpsm0clq7sz.jpg

And the layout I followed:

TGTT_3_zpszvbzmmtq.jpg

Coolio, I was going to ask you today if you could maybe upload a layout of your track so I could recreate it on PC so I can drive on it too. :3

Edit: Has I am building it and finish up making it twice as long because I used wrong ground blocks, I realize I could just have looked at the Social Club page because the layout is there.

Edit2: GTA Crashed, All progress lost.

Edit3: Fun Fact. If you have on metric, It shows the number as it should in KM but the thing behind dosn't say Km it says Miles. I did the track correct first time. Whatever I guess.

Edited by Khaisz

PC Version of MerryPranxtr's Top Gear Track.

(Kinda, Mine is 0.03mi shorter then the real track, Not sure where I went wrong, I might have placed some of the tracks parts that needed fiddling a few inches to much in.) Made some changes to it, It's now 0.005in or 0.01km shorter then the real track, I guess it's close enough.

All Credits to him.

http://rsg.ms/a901015

And here is a video of it in stock testing RE-7B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjkDeyKU73w

Edited by Khaisz

2_0.jpg

OK, I think I understand Rockstar's strategy from here on out. Rockstar is crowdsourcing the map expansion.

Not to take away any bit of respect for all the creativity and hard work that will be done by tens / hundreds of thousands of stunt race creators - in fact, precisely *because* of their creativity and hard work, it's plain to see now, that Rockstar is never going to have to make another map.

It's all user-created map levels from here on, with the props provided by Rockstar. Someday, they'll just convert the mission type from race to deathmatch, using thousands of amazing new user-created maps, and suddenly, badda-boom, GTA6 and GTA Online 2.0, PvP ! Profit.

EDIT: PS: It's going to look like the game was created in 1995, but who cares? As long as there's PvP. Who needs all this HD map realism? Nobody!

Edited by saintsrow

2_0.jpg

OK, I think I understand Rockstar's strategy from here on out. Rockstar is crowdsourcing the map expansion.

Not to take away any bit of respect for all the creativity and hard work that will be done by tens / hundreds of thousands of stunt race creators - in fact, precisely *because* of their creativity and hard work, it's plain to see now, that Rockstar is never going to have to make another map.

It's all user-created map levels from here on, with the props provided by Rockstar. Someday, they'll just convert the mission type from race to deathmatch, using thousands of amazing new user-created maps, and suddenly, badda-boom, GTA6 and GTA Online 2.0, PvP ! Profit.

EDIT: PS: It's going to look like the game was created in 1995, but who cares? As long as there's PvP. Who needs all this HD map realism? Nobody!

At least the maps will be enjoyable and good, compared to what R* is making with most of them, MOST.

How do i even join those stuntraces others have made?

You have to add them to your game from the Social Club. We've all included links directly to the jobs we've made that have been posted throughout this thread.

MerryPranxtr

PC Version of MerryPranxtr's Top Gear Track.

(Kinda, Mine is 0.03mi shorter then the real track, Not sure where I went wrong, I might have placed some of the tracks parts that needed fiddling a few inches to much in.) Made some changes to it, It's now 0.005in or 0.01km shorter then the real track, I guess it's close enough.

All Credits to him.

http://rsg.ms/a901015

And here is a video of it in stock testing RE-7B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjkDeyKU73w

OUTSTANDING! Very impressive recreation, Khaisz. I like the trees closer to the track as well. :^:

My Biggest gripe right now is that we can create races and share them but you can only play one of the Bookmarked tracks at a time then you have to exit and open a job etc. yada, yada. I mean not all of them are fantastic but I like to try them out and it shakes up the racers who know all the current track releases.

Here's a East Coast Route 1 :D

A new build road along the coastline of San Chianski area, beware that the road loop itself so watch out for oncoming traffics :D

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs?ownertype=member&nickname=Mr_Grandis&missionId=IwmX1_W14EGDc_TJqrGRlQ

2_0.jpg

The Chianski Gate Bridge

2_0.jpg

not enough props to make it prettier

4ShU91r.jpg

Ol71NTr.jpg

gopjuFP.jpg

3LxxUjN.jpg

11N0ZNk.jpg

LSjmwl3.jpg

Edited by Mr Grandis
  • Like 3

Not my race. Skip to 0:25

How can I create a Stunt race with the new props and the non contact option?

Sorry for my bad english.