2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Stunt Creator: The Idea Hub

Shootinalloveryourface

Has anyone recreated Nürburgring?

The track wouldnt fit and there's no 1000prop limit

The track wouldnt fit and there's no 1000prop limitDamn that's one of my favorite track's,that would've been dope af

Damn that's one of my favorite track's,that would've been dope afA fake nurburgring may do the job, but the real green hell would need sooooo many more props to finish the layout, let alone the elevation changes and tress..

This has to be the best update ever for racing fans like me. The potential to make any racing track is awesome. Can't wait for a few more weeks/months when people really get the hang of using it.

A few props missing for me to give it a 10/10. Possibility to place curbs on their own, same for the road, too bad we cant place big blocks of it. And they should include tighter corners, if you only use the given props u cant make really twisty, technical turns or U-turns.

I also wouldnt mind if they doubled the number of props you can place hehe.

If the guardrails and curbs can be placed anywhere, that would be perfect.

Atm we have to cope with the existing track props and wove it into the ground for the curbs and rails..

• Like 2

Black-Dragon96

Damn that's one of my favorite track's,that would've been dope afA fake nurburgring may do the job, but the real green hell would need sooooo many more props to finish the layout, let alone the elevation changes and tress..

This has to be the best update ever for racing fans like me. The potential to make any racing track is awesome. Can't wait for a few more weeks/months when people really get the hang of using it.

A few props missing for me to give it a 10/10. Possibility to place curbs on their own, same for the road, too bad we cant place big blocks of it. And they should include tighter corners, if you only use the given props u cant make really twisty, technical turns or U-turns.

I also wouldnt mind if they doubled the number of props you can place hehe.

If the guardrails and curbs can be placed anywhere, that would be perfect.

Atm we have to cope with the existing track props and wove it into the ground for the curbs and rails..

Yeah and there is other stuff missing like smooth transitions between a horizontal track and a track that goes up. I tryed to recreate Spa but my Eau Rouge is an undriveable bumpy mess.

And these controlls are a pain in the rear.

Edited by Black-Dragon96

Hopefully r☆ will double or triple the prop limit & do some minor tweaks to the creator in the near future. I hate for the creativity of the community to be hindered due to limitations set fourth by r☆

ViolatingBox

I was invited randomly to one last night but didn't play.

Everyone is talking about creating famous racing tracks but the real question is if there's anyone brave enough to tackle on the most famous one of them all; Jumps Jumps Jumps.

• Like 3

Why is everbody over doing this Making tracks superhard just do a good normal track like in forza

• Like 1

Why is everbody over doing this Making tracks superhard just do a good normal track like in forza

um..... what?

Bad new, when using creator to make standard track with stunt props, it will become a stunt race, also the race mode are fixed to you jobs settings in the creator, which you can't switch the race mode in the race lobby....

ViolatingBox

Bad new, when using creator to make standard track with stunt props, it will become a stunt race, also the race mode are fixed to you jobs settings in the creator, which you can't switch the race mode in the race lobby....

The first issue says just that in the .pdf guide and I believe in the newswire post as well.

The first issue says just that in the .pdf guide and I believe in the newswire post as well.

Where does it say the preset race type are fixed in the race lobby?

I can only found it says the host can override that option.

Soran Is On

I'm making a Marshall only stunt race. It's challenging to make stunts that only the Marshall can do. Need some pipe log rolling and some other things the big wheels would excel at.

OK, so I thought I'd post this seeing it took me a good 5 hours to do. I called it Lux Passage. Although its a quite short circuit, I still think it was well worth it :D

A couple of editor shots:

28737906056_9ce7bbdd8b_o_d.jpg

28151845224_92e4b93011_o_d.jpg

And a short video of one lap :)

PS4: http://rsg.ms/7696af7

Edited by REXX93
  • Like 2

I'm making a Marshall only stunt race. It's challenging to make stunts that only the Marshall can do. Need some pipe log rolling and some other things the big wheels would excel at.

Does this give you any ideas?

@Rex: Whoa, love the low ceiling effect you've done! It's a really fast-paced track, would love to see a bend at some point in there but damn...I can't get over how cool the idea is. Seriously, amazing job. :cookie::cookie:

@Rex: Whoa, love the low ceiling effect you've done! It's a really fast-paced track, would love to see a bend at some point in there but damn...I can't get over how cool the idea is. Seriously, amazing job. :cookie::cookie:

Thanks :D I was originally going to add larger bends and make the track bigger in general however I did bare in mind that I needed enough available props for the ceiling strips and lights that run along the entire track. All came together though, placed down that last ceiling strip and wham, all 150 props used :lol:

What would really make this track unique (but unfortunately is impossible) is having a kind of magnetic track as the ceiling allowing vehicles to drive upside without falling off. A little farfetched, but it's kinda what would have made this small track excellent :p

Edited by REXX93

Shootinalloveryourface

Ok so I've done a track implementing an idea of mine (PS4). A sequel to Duel that with 16 players could be a lot of fun. I'll make another one of these that improves the track. I really like the whole primary/secondary checkpoint thing, adds a lot of possibilities. Anywho:

Name: Dual 2

Description: Go your separate ways and race back to the starting line, but watch out! You may just come face to face with your opponent. Score a goal before they do to win the lap!

http://rsg.ms/0b588b2

zdo5KHq.jpg

• Like 2

Ok, so my third race and I'm really happy with it. Basically another aerial circuit, but this one is a high spe... I mean, ultra high speed aerial circuit :p

Few pics:

28700725092_cb450765f2_o_d.jpg

28190908733_2b6f56121c_o_d.jpg

28188464924_bf95d748f2_o_d.jpg

One lap video:

PS4: http://rsg.ms/e7d8947

Edited by REXX93

I've had a few ideas to recreate some Hot Wheels tracks. Would be awesome but I'm not dedicated enough. Lol.

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

Shootinalloveryourface

I've had a few ideas to recreate some Hot Wheels tracks. Would be awesome but I'm not dedicated enough. Lol.

I have one 80% built, but it's on hiatus because damn it got difficult to do it properly and working for all sports/supers

I have one 80% built, but it's on hiatus because damn it got difficult to do it properly and working for all sports/supers

Have you ever played, "Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver"? Such an awesome game and could be a good starting point to get some ideas.

And yeah, hard to make some tracks. I have this one saved, not even close to done but it starts off normally but has a huge jump and the goal is to land upside down in the tube and carry on in the race, but testing with a stock Super is a pain in the ass because a fully modded Super will overshoot the tube constantly unless you go slower and I don't want to build platforms around the tube, I'd want it to be consistent. When I have time, I'll make a preview.

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

Some of these races look really good. I hope Rockstar take care of stunt races by verifying some then changing them for others to keep things fresh so we don't have to resort to playing random created races.

Oh god, could anyone of you imagine a stunt race where you were locked to BF Surfers?

It'd be fun if there was s tunt race consisiting of the faster vans, such as the Gang burrito and alternatively the Moonbeam (though that one is muscle). I love drivignth eMoonbeam in muscle races and do my own thing, blasting the horn and staying out of other racers' way. Though I will at least try to get a decent position.