2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Stunt Creator: The Idea Hub

Shootinalloveryourface

Shootinalloveryourface

Welcome to Stunt Creator: The Idea Hub

This is a place where we can discuss and get excited about our ideas for the upcoming Stunt Creator.

What are your plans?

What are your ideas?

Classes? SUV stunt race?

Crazy stuff?

I'll get things started. Imma recreate this classic:

2hqURtP.jpg

AbnmH5i.jpg

The world's greatest "3D" circuits;

Laguna Seca, yep

Spa Francorchamps

Nordschleife

Mount Panorama

Suzuka

I'm hoping it's.. flexible enough to do a complicated circuit like Interlagos too.

Edited by Gridl0k

henryborked

I like how you're already thinking outside the Rockstar-box by wanting to use the 3D flexibility and freedom of the stunt tracks to recreate things you cannot do on the ground.

If more people are this creative, we might see some beautiful, beautiful things (inbetween the JUMPS JUMPS JUMPS and OMGWTFBBQ$$$$$1000000000RPSTUNT nonsense of course).

sh*t. Some of these assholes are going to make STUNT-PARKOURS tracks. I'll bet money on that. :angry:

Edited by henryborked
  • Like 3

LarcenousUrsine

If I could, I would rather recreate some Mario Kart or Crash Team Racing tracks. Rainbow Road, Oxide Station, Turbo Coliseum (just turbos everywhere and lots of 180s). It would be good for wacky races.

Or some fictional circuits from Gran Turismo or Forza. Would kill for Special Stage Route tracks or a Deep Forest track. But I doubt the props will be good enough to make the tracks realistic enough.

The Corkscrew will not be too harsh to newcomers and Eau Rouge will be too wide :(

• Like 2

Or some fictional circuits from Gran Turismo or Forza. Would kill for Special Stage Route tracks or a Deep Forest track.

sh*t yeah, I forgot I could basically recreate Trial Mountain from memory. Busy week :D

henryborked

If I could, I would rather recreate some Mario Kart or Crash Team Racing tracks. Rainbow Road, Oxide Station, Turbo Coliseum (just turbos everywhere and lots of 180s). It would be good for wacky races.

Or some fictional circuits from Gran Turismo or Forza. Would kill for Special Stage Route tracks or a Deep Forest track. But I doubt the props will be good enough to make the tracks realistic enough.

The Corkscrew will not be too harsh to newcomers and Eau Rouge will be too wide :(

Rainbow f*cking Road. I'm getting moist already.

Most of mine will be based off tracks from the WipEout series along with my own touch.

wipeout-sol2-01.jpg.c8a04a1f9dfcd0ecacdf

Edited by REXX93
  • Like 2

AOR BigDaddyZee

Le mans

Monaco

Any f1 track

Any le mans series track

• Like 1

I have a few courses already made that I plan on upgrading with the new stuff. As I running on the stunt courses I was sort of scouting and paying attention to some of the things that could be done with the new props/items.

Road America, Watkins Glen International, and Monaco would be good courses.

Anybody know if this is going to be an actual update or is it like with the cars where they just turn it on?

Edited by kk9fan97

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

A point to point motorcycle track that will finish inside the mineshaft. 😉

• Like 3

FR_Player-One

2hqURtP.jpg

Good luck with that ! lol Won't be easy ^^

For anything related to recreating / remaking race tracks from real life or orginal tracks from other video games, please refer to the

- Real Life Tracks Recreations / Remakes

in the Content Creator section, where we discuss and share about this very topic :)

Edited by FR_Player-One
  • Like 3

lll-H-I-M-lll

Im planning on making the largest downhill shoot possible with as many boosting plates as i can with a take off that will launch me to somewhere :)

Wildfire_08

I like the idea of being able to finally make proper recreations of F1 tracks, but to be honest the stunt DLC is a let down.

There are far more things I'd rather see in this game, like the ability to turn cops off, or set blips off in freemode permanently.

Hell, as far as racing goes, I'd rather be able to create my own free races. Just like GTA 4, being able to create races which start on foot, and people have to go find a car and race to the end.

Or A race where you start on foot, get a car and race through some checkpoints to some boats, get a boat and race through checkpoints to some helis, and then race to the end.

Idk, just seems like they're making it more for kids these days than the old school GTA community.

• Like 2

my plans are to make some decent circuit style tracks

and add sh*t load of props to my current races :D

runforrestrun187

I've made two of these style races on ps4 already. GTA Mariokart around the horse racing track and and a figure 8 mariokart style race at the airport. Not exact replicas mind you, but still fun to play nonetheless.

I have an idea for a split stunt track where the main feature is two tubes that link like an electric hob for instance:

(apologies for the massive pic)

61TUJsly4yL._SL1280_.jpg

Edited by unicornace
  • Like 3

allinclusive

Definitely going to try out some tunnel action.

Let's say I put it for around 60-70% under water, then there'll be speedboosts and you have to drive headover on the ceiling for a while.

• Like 2

nWo_Y2J_2015

This is a place where we can discuss and get excited about our ideas for the upcoming Stunt Creator.

What are your plans?
What are your ideas?
Classes? SUV stunt race?
Crazy stuff?

2hqURtP.jpg

AbnmH5i.jpg

Nice! Can we have those karts(?) too?

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

If I make a stunt race I'll try to make an urban bike stunt race with "kicker" ramps, no hot wheel tracks for me. I'll also try to make the jumps and landings so that performing actual stunts benefits the riders instead of hindering them. I really hope that's possible with the editor, I have a feeling it's going to force me to make a hot wheels track though.

When does the stunt race creator release?

Edited by FlacidJack

Definitely need to make a point-to-point that takes 10 minutes, get some good payouts going.

Edited by Gridl0k

Definitely going to try out some tunnel action.

Let's say I put it for around 60-70% under water, then there'll be speedboosts and you have to drive headover on the ceiling for a while.

This will definetely set apart the drivers from the noobs, sounds good to me!

I was already scouting the area a bit where I'd like to build a track first and what to use. I'll definitely try to embed beaches as sand traps in some areas if possible, maybe also use the race track because of the stands, I'd obviously lay tarmac around it first. The tunnel in Del Perro is definitely interesting, reminds me of the one in Monaco, so another possibility.

Cant wait to try and recreate a real racing circuit. As a huge racing fan this creator is a dream come true.

Tomorrow, presumably around 10am UK (14h from now).

Was just looking for this information so thanks mate. :)

Edited by ReRo
  • Like 2

I'm going to try and make a nice hillside track and name it the 'DeLeon' after the NFS movie.

^ Also ending at the lighthouse..obviously :)

The best thing about doing real courses is you can forget about the sh*tty last-corner chicanes or Tilke redesigns.