4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTA Tiki Islands [REL/FINAL]

BlackStallionDX

On 6/9/2019 at 10:19 AM, Edgrd said:

i dont think this is even released anywhere yet , so why bother looking for a link ?

Just wait, final build will be reased on autumn

12 hours ago, turbocharger said:

The amount of work you keep pumping out is insane. What do you do for a living, how much spare time do you have? 😄

But seriously, it really interests me.

I dont waste too much time, maybe 3-5 hour at day at 2-3 time at week. At least i'm wokin it home, i mean my real job, not hobby, making location and models for some games, i'm everyday "on fire')))

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Soma videos from Russian Ivan, just see animation, fps is low, i know. But cutscene looks good i think

Edited by BlackStallionDX
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, BlackStallionDX said:

Soma videos from Russian Ivan, just see animation, fps is low, i know. But cutscene looks good i think

Not gonna lie, the discrepancy between model quality and HUD makes this look like a cheap mobile knockoff of GTA.

3 hours ago, universetwisters said:

model quality

Yeah, yeah...lowpoly's model in 3d era looks more better, yeah. But hey, who said this is final build or something?

• Like 3

So, mod which never'll nominate as mod of year (really i don't care about this stuff), soon become as playble demo

Map based on real Miami closer than original Vice City. Miami Beach done.

_8f6566a71af27e3a3c4fad48443cc5a8.jpeg

a11d51ef639f1f7838519ede9441fa4b.jpg

On 1/10/2020 at 8:08 PM, BlackStallionDX said:

Yeah, yeah...lowpoly's model in 3d era looks more better, yeah. But hey, who said this is final build or something?

So does that mean the LQ stuff is gonna be upgraded or the HQ stuff be downgraded in the final build?

1 hour ago, universetwisters said:

So does that mean the LQ stuff is gonna be upgraded or the HQ stuff be downgraded in the final build?

I'm tella bout hud design. You meaning hud doesnt fit to mod's visual design. So, i say, this not a final, hud'll changes. Fist line hust a joke, cuz many users of this forums prefer LQ stuff more than HQ.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Where's my million reacted, heh? Looks like it was wrong movement make this mod for international release.
Yeah-yeah...make LQ-style and gain more reacted is ass-hard workin.

• Like 2

This is how GTAForums (and probably other places) work, really. Nobody posts anything unless the thread is inactive for a long time. You shouldn't be discouraged by it at all, though. About LQ stuff... People prefer them because of how good they look in the game, compared to HQ stuff, which looks terrible without the proper tweaks. I think San Andreas could look good with HD mods. It definitely has the potential.

I like how the map looks. It's a nice twist on VC's map, though I miss the mall. I also like the atmosphere in the pics you posted above. What I hate though are the cars. Why not use cars from GTA V? It has so many cars that would look better than the current ones. Use Skygfx's Env reflections and they would look really pretty :)

For the hud: why not use this one? It looks so much better than that old one: https://gtaforums.com/topic/893379-gtaiv-hud-mod/

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Jinx. said:

This is how GTAForums (and probably other places) work, really. Nobody posts anything unless the thread is inactive for a long time. You shouldn't be discouraged by it at all, though. About LQ stuff... People prefer them because of how good they look in the game, compared to HQ stuff, which looks terrible without the proper tweaks. I think San Andreas could look good with HD mods. It definitely has the potential.

I like how the map looks. It's a nice twist on VC's map, though I miss the mall. I also like the atmosphere in the pics you posted above. What I hate though are the cars. Why not use cars from GTA V? It has so many cars that would look better than the current ones. Use Skygfx's Env reflections and they would look really pretty :)

For the hud: why not use this one? It looks so much better than that old one: https://gtaforums.com/topic/893379-gtaiv-hud-mod/

So, V-car is too modern. My man, Swag, workin' on HD remade of 3d-era cars, but....he don't have too much time. So, if he don'r be hurry, i'll use real-one cars, which original VC' cars based on.

I'm use skygfx, and enb too( only for water)

About hud - so...from fist beta of 2016, i still use GTAIV's hud.

5 hours ago, xxnooblyxx(temp ban) said:

^ yep, also do you think you might include Widescreen Fix? It would be nice if this mod could have one without the compatibility issues.

It's doesnt workin for me((((

I prefer HD but what Jinx said it could need some tweaks to look good. 

But I think it looks good so far! 

Edit: It does really seem to need mip mapping though I forgot to mention.

Then it would have look way better, but I do really like it now too like I said.

Edited by Davve95
  • 4 weeks later...

ATTETNTION - THIS IS STANDALONE!

There is, this is slighty latest reales  with new map and missions ( 2018-2019)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x0YpSBRZOOpO1JfgOyLvU3G88UL2nnnj/view

and eglish translation of course

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TXGMIHklH_UKntf0tim5wyPuK6juMJhc

just extract to game folder

I know blackstallion for a long time. he is one of the best on total conversion modder for gta san andreas. I am downloading mod and will send my own screenshots if I can run. thanks for the share man!

I downloaded and tried. I dont have anything to say. this is not a mod this is directly stand alone game. I can just recommend that maybe there can be more pedestrians on pavements. but it is overall perfect!

Edited by bibidibabidibu
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, bibidibabidibu said:

I downloaded and tried. I dont have anything to say. this is not a mod this is directly stand alone game. I can just recommend that maybe there can be more pedestrians on pavements. but it is overall perfect!

This is not final or current WIP version, just an some...development build or something like that. I mean, i've did this build 2 years ago as closed beta test, nor for public. But at this time, newest version have many diffrents with this one.

• Like 3

So who's played too?. Nostalgia trip is too, VC and other stuff which you guys likes. Or cuz it's not an Shine'O'Vice, this mod cannot be good for play?

Haven't tried yet, but screens made that atmosphere of old Driver: You Are The Wheelman Miami level. Really god job on all assets.

• Like 2
On 3/20/2020 at 4:28 AM, BlackStallionDX said:

So who's played too?. Nostalgia trip is too, VC and other stuff which you guys likes. Or cuz it's not an Shine'O'Vice, this mod cannot be good for play?

I've played a little of the recent release. I'm always a fan of seeing original animations and cinematic cutscenes. Your approach to the opening is unique and gives off a bit of a retro feel. While it's not complete just yet, it's playable. While I enjoy seeing new maps with big graphic upgrades, and new UI, I really like that there's something to do between missions such as grabbing a drink, buying new clothing, and cruising the map. Going to spend some time this weekend catching up on it.

So, what's wrong folks? You asked me why i don't made cars "not from real life", so, i did it for you - take it. Grand Theft Auto Brands - get take it. Wheres is f*ucking activites?

Maybe i must do VC's style in two clicks in 3dsmax and call as high quallity content?

F*uck it easy way, look at this. I spent little time at this, this not an modding, this just...sorted some childish stuff, like making skins in paint.

94cb1ade3f554a837a4fe058a79c1070.jpg

da31ac185ad9ed2a10e1620b6bcf0f82.jpg

Ohhh...yeah it was hard as ass work, yeah-yeah. Feeding old sh*t proper deal! Making remake in high qullity, who's cares, this is not and oldy stuff, yeah,yeah.

And if it's really what's forum likes, i don't have any reasons why, i must post screens or links here.