4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

CRATE SALES

Angelababy16

Angelababy16

Ok guys, well anyways today I just sold my medium warehouse and got like 735k.. Well correct me if I'm wrong.. I usually buy crates in 3 so it's 18kx14 because 42 stocks / 3 crates = 14.. So it's 252k that's what I spended on buying the crates .. So um yea o.o is this a profit or no.. Btw how do you know if you're making the highest profit?? Because my sis told me like the price don't go higher when your warehouse is like full.. So when do I know I should sell it..? Does it go pass 735k sometimes? Please gimme tips lmao 😭😭😭

AndyGanteks

• 2 weeks later...
NanoNano241

Leme see if I got this right. Spend 252k for a return of 735k. x\ Seems like a profit to me.

*lol

Leme see if I got this right. Spend 252k for a return of 735k. x\ Seems like a profit to me.

*lol

For like 12 hours of work tho... No thank you lmfao

How many complete runs of Pacific standard could you host in that time

Like honestly it's new and fun but it's such a ball ache and there is no point in wasting your time with this.

Meh, I could usually get a medium filled in less than 3 hours, and Pacific runs are pretty annoying if you don't have a quality group to run it with. Also with headhunters in between there is a 2k profit gain so it comes out to about 750k profit all together.

NanoNano241

*lol

For like 12 hours of work tho... No thank you lmfao

How many complete runs of Pacific standard could you host in that time

Like honestly it's new and fun but it's such a ball ache and there is no point in wasting your time with this.

If it takes you 12 hours you're doing it wrong. Horribly wrong. Takes me 2-3 hours solo. An hour and a half to two hours with help. B.A.C FTW!

Angelababy16

Meh, I could usually get a medium filled in less than 3 hours, and Pacific runs are pretty annoying if you don't have a quality group to run it with. Also with headhunters in between there is a 2k profit gain so it comes out to about 750k profit all together.

xD -.- we did it for 3 days straight and still not filled up lol.. We do an hour and a half each day o.o maybe less..

How much time do u spend doing that. What pct of attempts fail. I am doing smaller amounts w higher profit pct but 20 pct failure rate. I have not reached a point where time spent on crate biz better payout per minute vs other stuff.

I would compare what u get per minute in profit factoring in costs and any losses from failures crate biz vs other stuff u can do.

I still do the crate biz bc it's more mentally stimulating but don't like the nasty surprises that can come along.

VIP missions like head hunter and sightseer have good payout vs time spent. I use buzzard.

How much time do u spend doing that. What pct of attempts fail. I am doing smaller amounts w higher profit pct but 20 pct failure rate. I have not reached a point where time spent on crate biz better payout per minute vs other stuff.

I would compare what u get per minute in profit factoring in costs and any losses from failures crate biz vs other stuff u can do.

I still do the crate biz bc it's more mentally stimulating but don't like the nasty surprises that can come along.

VIP missions like head hunter and sightseer have good payout vs time spent. I use buzzard.

Usually I don't fail at all; nothing the mission throws at you can stand up against a buzzard.... It probably helps that my internet eventually drops any time I'm in a server with more than like 15 people. lol

Even with a full server you can usually get a few crate missions done before a troll decides to get a hydra and make it their personal mission to hunt you down. I mean most of the time people don't even bother with going after your crates because they have learned that it's not worth the effort just for $2000.

Get a good team of 2 or 3 and you can easily alternate between Headhunter, Cargo, and hostile takeover(LSIA) completing all of them in less than 5 minutes.