1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

what you need to do to make sure your installation is clean?

DefenseDaBeast

DefenseDaBeast

I got banned for no reason in gta online. does it counts if i download cheat engine to put hacks in a kids game site but then i didnt do it so i uninstalled cheat engine?

Edited by DefenseDaBeast

whywontyoulisten

I got banned for no reason in gta online.

Lol

Edited by whywontyoulisten
  • Like 3

I got banned for no reason in gta online. does it counts if i download cheat engine to put hacks in a kids game site but then i didnt do it so i uninstalled cheat engine?

That doesn't even make sense.

DefenseDaBeast

what do u mean it doesn't make sense?

As in it's not even a coherent sentence.

To the point at hand; Clean installing will not remove your ban. You got caught cheating. End of discussion.

• Like 3

DefenseDaBeast

To the point at hand; Clean installing will not remove your ban. You got caught cheating. End of discussion.

i didnt f*cking cheat i never used hacks u can check my stats my name is DefenseDaBeast in socail club

i didnt f*cking cheat i never used hacks u can check my stats my name is DefenseDaBeast in socail club

You just said you installed a cheat engine. This is what I don't understand - did you or didn't you?

If you did, then R* caught you with a cheat engine installed while you were playing GTA Online. Case closed.

If you didn't. you need to take it up with R* - this isn't an official forum, by the way; R* does not look here. If it's a legitimate mistake, they'll probably rescind your ban. But frankly, R* does not ban 'for no reason'. If you've been banned, you were either doing something, or R* thought you were doing something, that violates their TOS.

Edited by JohnGazman
  • Like 1

Your ban says otherwise, deal with it.

• Like 2

If you downloaded cheat engine, you got another thing coming. That sh*t is filled to the brim with adware and other things messing with your rig.

Suffice to say, I have little sympathy for someone trying to cheat his way through the game at the expense of others.

DefenseDaBeast

You just said you installed a cheat engine. This is what I don't understand - did you or didn't you?

If you did, then R* caught you with a cheat engine installed while you were playing GTA Online. Case closed.

If you didn't. you need to take it up with R* - this isn't an official forum, by the way; R* does not look here. If it's a legitimate mistake, they'll probably rescind your ban. But frankly, R* does not ban 'for no reason'. If you've been banned, you were either doing something, or R* thought you were doing something, that violates their TOS.

no my cheat engine wasnt f*cking running while i was playing gta online. im not stupid

Edited by DefenseDaBeast

no my cheat engine wasnt f*cking running while i was playing gta online. im not stupid

I think you are, considering you can't proper quote.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

This sounds like troll bait...

And if not...it is in the wrong section

Going online with a cheat engine is cheating, as per r*. Sorry.

To answer your question, you should have 40 files in your root folder if you're on PC. If you own the steam version you can verify the files but since you probably just added files to the root you could probably easily fix the issue by removing the extra items from your root folder.

If you need help doing that send me a screenshot of your GTAV root folder.

As for your ban, there's not much anyone on this forum can do to help. This isn't the official forum, maybe try Rockstar support. Might want to think up a better story though, like you wanted to play with mods offline but forgot to remove them before going online.... Just saying your current story is bad, it won't help decrease your ban :)

Cheat engine is a program. It doesn't matter whether or not you got it installed while playing. Heck, you could probably even run CE while playing and you'd be fine. You probably got banned for something else.