1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Custom Crew Emblems

Zorvaine

Good Afternoon.

I've seen multiple crews to this day wear custom made crew emblems that weren't made with the emblem creator but rather made via photoshop and then imported.

Could any of you fine people here direct me to a guide, website or person that could assist me with this? I'd like to import a custom crew logo.

I've been working on a few emblems for the past few weeks and I'd like to see them in-game. Any specific dimensions? Any special requirements for the background to be transparent?

Any information or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

It's no longer possible to import custom created emblems.

GtaEmblems was a close alernate to custom uploads but I'm not certain that even works.

Edited by TreFacTor

GtaEmblems was a close alernate to custom uploads but I'm not certain that even works.

It does, least when I changed my buddies crew emblem. It's been a year since I've been on the site and at the time, I paid for unlimited for sh*ts and giggles.

Edit: the site is http://gtaemblem.com/

*Note: There's a current issue with Social Club placing a white background behind your emblem(least what they state on their Twitter) this isn't a GTAEmblem's bug, as they run test constantly to make sure their method is still working. They have a promo going, use the keyword "STUNT" for a free token.

Also, their website seems to be hit or miss right now, I believe they're doing a maintenance on their end.

Edit2: Seems their promotional code is done.

Edited by Kushology
  • Like 2

So that website is safe? And it doesn't or does work? I have the same question as Zor,

Thanks

Yes it works, yes it's safe(Registered member and Ultimate Pass user) if you have any questions, contact them on twitter.

Not fixed yet, they said they'd let everyone know when it is.

(Source(Issue is known by R* themselves))

I am not part of GTAEmblem in any way(i.e. part of their team), just thought I'd say that before people assume I was.

Edited by Kushology

I tried using two of the emblems from this site for my colour crew about a week ago; neither worked--when I tried to publish them, it said that the images were non-compliant with RSC's policy, and that further attempts to upload non-standard images could result in a suspension or ban.

I don't know, it doesn't seem to work as of recently, so I would say that is likely no longer possible at all.

Edited by LN-MLB

I tried using two of the emblems from this site for my colour crew about a week ago; neither worked--when I tried to publish them, it said that the images were non-compliant with RSC's policy, and that further attempts to upload non-standard images could result in a suspension or ban.

I don't know, it doesn't seem to work as of recently, so I would say that is likely no longer possible at all.

Takes 24+ hours to change, like I said before though, been a year since I've used it. Heard it does still work. If you have an issue, contact them via twitter or the support section.

Thought I'd add, you need to set your crew to open and then change the emblem. Once it's changed, you can set it back to closed.

Edited by Kushology

Takes 24+ hours to change, like I said before though, been a year since I've used it. Heard it does still work. If you have an issue, contact them via twitter or the support section.

True, but it did not allow me to publish them at all. You can see the emblems in the editor, but once you try to save or publish, the warning pops up and you cannot progress any further.

From what I've read, it did work up until very recently, so it is probably something that was patched within one of the latest updates.

Are you sure it was this site? When I changed my friends, I didn't even have to be on RGSC. Unless their methods have changed.

CaliMeatWagon

I used this one last week:

http://gtalogo.com/

It's emblems made with the creator, to the best of my knowledge, with a bunch you can "import" and even the ability to "request orders".

Are you sure it was this site? When I changed my friends, I didn't even have to be on RGSC. Unless their methods have changed.

Looking at it now, I realise that it was http://gtalogo.com/that I tried last week. I thought it was the other, so my mistake. That was the only site I had ever tried for emblems, so I honestly don't know.

I assume GTALogo still uses the patched copy+paste in Inspect Element method?..

I see that it does.. If someone has got it to work recently, I'd be amazed..because R* patched that more than a year ago.

Not sure how GTAEmblem does it because you yourself don't even have to be on the RGSC site. Ignorant assumption but GTAEmblem just "injects" the emblem.

Confirmed, still working!

UPcH1zQ.jpg

Edited by Kushology

• 4 months later...

Id like help getting an emblem made and put on social club. unfortunately i cannot offer payment but i would be so grateful

• 10 months later...

It seems that there still is a way to "upload" your own emblems to the SC, but you have to have a SVG file that you can copy and paste into the inspect element form. Theres a website that hosts images but I have one I would like to use, does anyone know how to make it work?

link to the logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/152/Ottawa_Senators/1998/Primary_Logo

thanks

Yup that gta emblem site works like a charm, have been using it since last year, takes between and hour to 24 hours to show up.

And your crew has to be public for it to change, something about their crawler system to openly access the crew's social page.

Edited by Foreverpast

• 1 month later...
Rabid Vulpix

Can someone help me upload my image to my Crew ? I dont have money to pay that site :/

It has to be someone within your crew, that has the position to change the crew emblem.

That's at least the guidelines within GTA Emblem, attempting to change the emblem of a crew that you're not part of will get you "tampering with other crews" type of trouble.

You could make an account there & wait for their free giveaway uploads they offer once or twice a month.

Edited by Foreverpast