1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Vanilla Unicorn's Entertainers' Schedules

HalfOfAKebab

HalfOfAKebab

What are they? I want to have Nikki, Peach or Sapphire in my contacts so I can just press left on the d-pad and A (using an Xbox controller) when I open my contacts and instantly be phoning my mechanic. However, whenever I go in there, none of these three girls are in there.

There seems to be a rotation of three girls. Is this random, or is there a schedule for each girl? If there are schedules, what are they?

They are all there at the same time. 3 on the floor and one on the pole. The other is in the back waiting. As one gets done they rotate. The one in back comes out the one on the pole goes to the floor and one from the floor goes to the back.

Edited by TreFacTor
  • Like 1

20451ecneps

In my opinion, it's better just to not have them in your contacts in the first place.

• Like 1

I prefer the girl behind the bar, or the guys outside Cockatoos :D

• Like 2

whywontyoulisten

I prefer the girl behind the bar... :D

She does have a certain charm...

12963506_10153821797351130_7970343644541

To be honest, I completely forgot there was a strip club in this game.

Same here, until I load into SP and Trevors passed out half naked in the alley.

• Like 2

mistermaster7

I want to have Nikki, Peach or Sapphire in my contacts

We know you want them all in your contacts, you dirty little f*cker.

• Like 3

They are all there at the same time. 3 on the floor and one on the pole. The other is in the back waiting. As one gets done they rotate. The one in back comes out the one on the pole goes to the floor and one from the floor goes to the back.

Thats not how it works..

Theres only 3 strippers at the club at once (Unless the game gets all glitchy)

You can try and reset the stripper spawn by either joining a new game or going for a long drive and comming back.

If theres too many players in game and close to the strip club.. It won't change strippers... So at that point you're better off joining a new session.

I've spent a at lot of time there.. Also filmed alot of R* editor films there. I've had to rotate the stripper spawns a few times.

Edited by .Vooodu.

Thats not how it works..

You can try and reset the stripper spawn by either joining a new game or going for a long drive and comming back.

If theres too many players in game and close to the strip club.. It won't change strippers... So at tha point your better off joining a new session.

I've spent a at lot of time there.. Also filmed alot of R* editor films there. I've had to rotate the stripper spawns a few times.

You remember the god mode glitch from the strip club? They changed the patterns because you needed one of two certain strippers to perform the glitch. You can manually change that pattern/rotatiin by stopping one of the floor strippers (pinning the one on the far right to the back stage).

I haven't been there in ages so I can't say for certain how it is now on current gen. Its been so long I can't remember the new girls.

Edited by TreFacTor
  • Like 1

Tails Prower

Thats not how it works..

If theres too many players in game and close to the strip club.. It won't change strippers... So at tha point your better off joining a new session.

You remember the god mode glitch from the strip club? They changed the patterns because you needed one of two certain strippers to perform the glitch. You can manually change that pattern/rotatiin by stopping one of the floor strippers (pinning the one on the far right to the back stage).

I haven't been there in ages so I can't say for certain how it is now on current gen. Its been so long I can't remember the new girls.

Ah! Is that why they added the rest of story mode strippers then?

Never realised there was a god mode glitch with the club, some past experiences now make sense...

Thats not how it works..

I do know when the game is really laggy... and players all go the strip club at the same time. Or happen to spawn into the game all together near the strip club.. it can get all glitchy.

There can be two-three girls on stage... and like 5-6 strippers on the floor. Some are just doubles. But its funny as hell when that happens.

In my opinion, it's better just to not have them in your contacts in the first place.

tell me about it, i let my brother play my account one day & now my phone has everyone of them on there. makes scrolling through contacts annoying. he laughs about it :\

haha cockatoos. when i first started playing this game i saw a limo parked at a club so i stopped to check it out. i was admiring the detail of the environment, cars & clothing but was thinking R* really messed up the female models. wow they really must've used the guys models then just put women's clothes on them. wow some ugly women! about 2 minutes of milling about smoking stuff, eyeing the cockatoos sign & the 'women' back & forth. ah yes, i see now. all is not what it seems. well let's go see the pier with those lights now instead.

• Like 1

Smooth Longsack

Gigity

• Like 2

whywontyoulisten

tell me about it, i let my brother play my account one day & now my phone has everyone of them on there. makes scrolling through contacts annoying. he laughs about it :\

It's always the brother...

• Like 3

Plot twist, he's a only child. 🙊

😂

whywontyoulisten

Plot twist, he's a only child.

Double plot twist: he blames it on his twin sister.

There just needs to be more nightlife in this game. What happened to that club that we saw the guy get kicked out of a club in the original trailer? If I remember correctly, it definitely was not the Vannila Unicorn.

Anyone know where it is on the map?

PS-GTAIVplayer

It is really annoying I can't get all three on my yot. A baller, rapper should have more than one stripper at his party.

RavageTheJaguar

I prefer the girl behind the bar

hell yea i thought i was the only one lol

nWo_Y2J_2015

What are they? I want to have Nikki, Peach or Sapphire in my contacts so I can just press left on the d-pad and A (using an Xbox controller) when I open my contacts and instantly be phoning my mechanic. However, whenever I go in there, none of these three girls are in there.

There seems to be a rotation of three girls. Is this random, or is there a schedule for each girl? If there are schedules, what are they?

There's 4 of them during the day shift and the other 4 in the night shift.

"The strippers work in shifts: Sapphire, Fufu, Infernus and Peach work together, between 20:00 and 08:00, as do Juliet, Nikki, Chastity and Cheetah, between 08:00 and 20:00."

.02 sec. of searching on Google. lol

I've gotten all 8 strippers' numbers.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

ROCKSTAR MANIC

I would actually prefer if they had to strip clubs in this game. One in the ghetto like vanilla unicorn and other in the high end places like the strip in west vinewood for the more executive type of man.

nWo_Y2J_2015

I would actually prefer if they had to strip clubs in this game. One in the ghetto like vanilla unicorn and other in the high end places like the strip in west vinewood for the more executive type of man.

and one in my CEO office. lol

It's a shame you cannot invite them to the office like in the apartments

nWo_Y2J_2015

Ironically, you can invite them to your yacht though...in the ocean...lol

Furry_Monkey

Anyone know if Livejoker got that job at Vanilla Unicorn yet?

Don't even joke about it. I would go bankrupt buying shark cards to make it rain all day long for that beauty!

SmokesWithCigs

I usually run those guys over with my car. Do be standing out there when drive through. I like to fire my super revolver in the air whenever I drive by the penal colony to give those freaks a scare

You have to keep it professional. That's why they don't come to the office. Unless you could invite them in the wee hours of the morning.