2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Question regarding total cash earned in GTA Online

Nyxidus

Anyone who knows, please clarify this to me.

My stats for cash earned shows:

JOBS - $134.2M
SHARED - $1,500
OTHER - $684K
BETTING - $32.9K
CAR SALES - $3.3M
PICKED UP - $4.2M

In total, it's about $142.4M. But my Total Cash Earned is $149.2M. The remaining $6.8M where does it come from?

Could it be from the total money of my 500K pre-order bonus, VIP/Bodyguard work, CEO work, money collected from bounties, and daily objectives rewards that are not counted as Jobs? As far as I know, Jobs in GTA Online are such as deathmatch, race, capture, last team standing, mission, versus mission, survival, and also parachuting. So my best guess the $6.8M comes from the money earned other than Jobs like I stated. Am I correct? I have checked my friends stats in Social Club, it shows the similar thing.

I have been playing GTA Online for about nearly 3 years, and I just noticed this lol.

I don't know if cash cards count, and I'm sure mods wouldn't (not accusing you).

I couldn't really answer beyond that, sorry. Welcome to the forum anyway.

CarimboHanky

i never had time to figure out the money stats, by the time i got interested in them they looked like this...

JOBS - $1.2B

SHARED - $1.3B

OTHER - $99.1M

BETTING - $349k

CAR SALES - $17M

PICKED UP - $200k

so yeah

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Yey...an other money brag topic...we got those already btw

• Like 2

I don't know if cash cards count, and I'm sure mods wouldn't (not accusing you).

I couldn't really answer beyond that, sorry. Welcome to the forum anyway.

To be honest, I don't mod. In fact, if I mod I wouldn't ask this.

I have never bought any Sharkcards before but my friend did, it goes under Total Cash Earned. So it is counted.

Dude are you serious? I have no such intention AT ALL. Just curious all of a sudden man. My player level is 632, legit. I'm sure those players with similar ranking will have that much.

Edited by Nyxidus

Good sport rewards.? You get a more accurate break down in game so look there .

Nice brag post. 0/10

Edited by TreFacTor

Good sport rewards.? You get a more accurate break down in game so look there .

Nice brag post. 0/10

Good sport rewards goes under "Other". I have checked. It's the same amount literally.

If I'm a bragger, I would upload the screenshot in GTA Online instead of copying the amount from SC. Y'all gotta chill seriously.

No we don't seriously!

Grow thicker skin

Edited by TreFacTor
  • Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Dude are you serious? I have no such intention AT ALL. Just curious all of a sudden man. My player level is 632, legit. I'm sure those players with similar ranking will have that much.

Ok then...lets asume i beleve you

If OP was bragging, well that can only annoy people as much as they let it, can't it?

Some people need to chill out. Lighten the vibes.

No we don't seriously!

Grow thicker skin

This is how you sound more often than not:

OP: "Can anyone help with this?"

You: "C**t"

OP: "Eh? I'm just asking for help"

You: "Deal with it b***h"

There's no need for it. OP, I'd say that if Other is entirely made up good sport payments then the difference you're talking about must be from things like bounties which I don't think would come under Jobs.

• Like 6

No we don't seriously!

Grow thicker skin

This is how you sound more often than not:

OP: "Can anyone help with this?"

You: "C**t"

OP: "Eh? I'm just asking for help"

You: "Deal with it b***h"

There's no need for it. OP, I'd say that if Other is entirely made up good sport payments then the difference you're talking about must be from things like bounties which I don't think would come under Jobs.

I don't talk like that EVER. You over exagerate. I was joking in my first post (noticed you didn't say sh*t to GoldAdder who first mentioned brag) hence my later remark of grow thicker skin (i.e. if you can't take a joke grow thicker skin).

Besides none of you here get to tell anyone else what to do or how to talk....you're not my superviser!

Back on topic....I did tell him where to look for a more detailed account but I guess he doesn't want to look.

Edited by TreFacTor

Legate Meridius

I have noticed that CEO work gets added to the overall income but does not get added anywhere in the breakdown of income. Therefore if you do a lot of CEO work, you will have a large difference in the sum of all those individual incomes and your overall income.

DigitalNikki

I don't talk like that EVER. You over exagerate. I was joking in my first post (noticed you didn't say sh*t to GoldAdder who first mentioned brag) hence my later remark of grow thicker skin (i.e. if you can't take a joke grow thicker skin).

Besides none of you here get to tell anyone else what to do or how to talk....you're not my superviser!

Remember we all have different senses of humor. It did not seem like a joke to me, but it did to you and others.

Correct, but that will not stop people from trying to.

I would not be surprised if others wanted to know the same thing as the op, but were not going to ask for various reasons.

King Rossey

If OP was bragging, well that can only annoy people as much as they let it, can't it?

Right , especially when people make new topics about stuff that may have been talked about recently everyone gets a stick up their ass like chill not everyone is always on the site.
  • Like 2

People look at these f*cked up stats and try to work it all out? What an effort!

People look at these f*cked up stats and try to work it all out? What an effort!

it means a lot to people just starting out because they want to measure themselves against others. Seasoned vets are not concerned. Small people think small.

Its very easy to spot noobs.

Edited by TreFacTor

it means a lot to people just starting out because they want to measure themselves against others. Seasoned vets are not concerned. Small people think small.

Are you calling the OP a noob or is it some imaginary person you're referring to?

I think they get triggered when they see the money Op has and they wish they have it instead.

CarimboHanky

I think they get triggered when they see the money Op has and they wish they have it instead.meh its not like he had that much... on top of that its money earned, unless he plays on austerity, chances of him having that money are really slim.

Yeah. Reading the tread now I don't think the op was bragging, maybe just a bit noob. Posts 3 and 22 look more like bragging. Edited by Sencha

Sandpanther

Overwriting a character can mess up the earnings from memory.

Yeah. Reading the tread now I don't think the op was bragging, maybe just a bit noob. Posts 3 and 22 look more like bragging.

It's funny how both you and TreFacTor call him a noob although neither one of you was able to answer his question. Guess we're all noobs then. Ridiculous.

I don't talk like that EVER.

This is an unoriginal dead topic so old it's mummified.

Grow thicker skin

Nice brag post. 0/10

some people need training wheels. Ease up.

No one here can help you.

improve your Google skills or get glasses.

you're new here huh.

If you had any brains...

Google.

Can I keep going? This isn't even 2 pages of your most recent posts. Literally most of your post history is this type of snarky bullsh*t to make yourself feel better than everyone.

Edited by Crystal3lf

Yeah. Reading the tread now I don't think the op was bragging, maybe just a bit noob. Posts 3 and 22 look more like bragging.

It's funny how both you and TreFacTor call him a noob although neither one of you was able to answer his question. Guess we're all noobs then. Ridiculous.

Yeah ok I'm a noob. I don't care. I kinda did answer the question. I said the money stats were "f*cked up". Are they not? Mine are. The OP tells us they are level 632 and playing since launch. Can't really be that surprised their social club stats don't add up.

Yeah ok I'm a noob. I don't care. I kinda did answer the question. I said the money stats were "f*cked up". Are they not? Mine are. The OP tells us they are level 632 and playing since launch. Can't really be that surprised their social club stats don't add up.

You're just guessing like everyone else, nothing special about your answer to justify calling someone else a noob.

Looking at my stats it would appear that CEO/VIP doesn't count in any part of that pie chart, as the variation between pie chart totals and lifetime earnings is consistent with the VIP/CEO/Crate stuff I've done (does it also include free mode events I wonder?) My account is only half a year old and I'm PS4 so AFAIK that rules out any shenanigans.

Rumor has it that Shark Card money may or may not show up as "earned" (possibly depending on platform?) and if you got in-game cash bonus when you bought the game or first signed up that supposedly does not show up in the pie chart anywhere either. I've not got either so I can't vouch and I consider any of that rumor and speculation.

Also I noticed that "vehicle sales" includes selling PVs that you bought. I sort of wish I hadn't just sold a few (to make garage space) since I liked to keep a running tab of the money I've actually made by stealing cars off the street and farming rare spawns.

• Like 2