2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hacker/Modder Reporting Thread

Nick930930

BrickTroll it's not a bitch and moan thread it's a legitimate question. Can you explain how it is possible to be passive to other players yet be able to use weapons? No? then don't bother adding your useless comment.

It´s a Bitch & moan you´re just unable to grasp it. That´s probably why you´ve started a whole new topic bitching about getting killed by some guns in passive glitcher which is a known issue. There, I explained it to you. Now if you want a step by step guide to see how these guys done yer arse I believe there is more than enough info about it on a big video hosting platform which starts with an Y.

Filling up these forums with clutter and duplicate threads before actually searching for any form of information beforehand is what upsets people. You literally had to Google it and would have gotten a straight forward answer.

Tbh.. I was apparently in passive mode with guns to other people and people to me and I was CEO/VIP the entire session. With how the game has been lately, just buggy as f*ck. Dude easily could've ran into the same issue I had. Other people could kill me and other people could kill the others, there was just a few of us that appeared that way to eachother. I posted my experience in B&M the other day.

I could post this in like 4 different threads but B&M suits it best..considering my last encounter wit the mugger..

King of The Castle starts at the Cable Car lift at bottom of Chilliad.. Not one to PvP but server was pretty dead, figured easy money.

I get up to 160pts before anyone comes up to PB. First guy that comes runs into all 5 of my proximity mines. Then I start to gun him down. Nearly 280 pts and then another 3 come. I'm up to 320 pts with the others still struggling to get up to it, killing eachother. Another guy comes, there's like 7 of us battling for it.

I get a few kills in them.

Then..this one comes up to the lift, can't shoot him. He can't shoot me. Like we were both passive with guns but I killed everyone else just fine.

Event ends.. I won. Guy I couldn't kill and I meet up to try to kill each other with various weapons. He votes to kick me, then gets his friends to vote kick me. I hop on mic.

"Why are you voting to kick me when I haven't done sh*t to deserve it? The game is buggy as f*ck."

"You guys are just abusing the kick feature. If you can't kill me and I can't kill you it's obviously something wrong with the game."

No one says a word to me, they're quiet.

5 minutes pass. I tell them I'm still waiting for their reason to kick me. They end up leaving..

TL;DR: Can't kill a guy, he can't kill me. Votes to kick then gets his friends to vote. I bitched at them over mic and they wouldn't grow a pair of balls.

I don't need glitches for kills.

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

yeah, just got jacked for all my ammo. switched sessions, went invite only, restarted the game to see if R*'s bullsh*t fix from last time would work...... nothing. so there you go, there's a new menu and more assholes ITA.

happyhappyhappy, joyjoyjoy. honestly, the game has been so buggy of late i might just call it a day.

EDIT to update : first contact with Support was (as one would expect) useless. second contact, Tier one hooked me up with some compensation GTA$. result.

still a bit surprised i didn't get into the usual fortnight long argument that is "dealing with R* Support".

Edited by dorcy

Cant wait until Ps4 is filled with modders, i need some cash

You'll probably be the first one who cries if he gets blown up by a scriptkiddy :)

Not really gutter monkey, I just want the free money because im sick of grinding this garbage game

Why do you still play it if it's "garbage"? Why do you visit a forum that is dedicated to this game then? Play the game as intended or gtfo, simple as that.

• Like 3

You'll probably be the first one who cries if he gets blown up by a scriptkiddy :)

Not really gutter monkey, I just want the free money because im sick of grinding this garbage game

Why you still playing it if it's supposedly garbage?

oleg_aka_djmeg

keep an eye on ps4hax.net, the guys that post the latest ps4 cfw news. they posted less than 5 articles in the whole 2016, so there you go. Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg

BrickTroll it's not a bitch and moan thread it's a legitimate question. Can you explain how it is possible to be passive to other players yet be able to use weapons? No? then don't bother adding your useless comment.

It´s a Bitch & moan you´re just unable to grasp it. That´s probably why you´ve started a whole new topic bitching about getting killed by some guns in passive glitcher which is a known issue. There, I explained it to you. Now if you want a step by step guide to see how these guys done yer arse I believe there is more than enough info about it on a big video hosting platform which starts with an Y.

Filling up these forums with clutter and duplicate threads before actually searching for any form of information beforehand is what upsets people. You literally had to Google it and would have gotten a straight forward answer.

I'm sorry Brick Turd I wasn't aware the forums only existed for your personal terms of enjoyment and use. I'm seeing all kinds of cheating, twitching and hacking in game pardon me for asking about it but Thank you for your so helpful explanation and courteous response.

Glitch it then man, you might not live to see the ps4 broken. Not unless the boss of the NSA likes RGB metal paint and is pissed his PS3 transfer didn't go through.

Just curious does reporting the chat beggers get them punished, I'm assuming r* keeps basic chat logs from the lobby chat. Do they get punished for this though? I report it every time I see one doing it and inform them that their being reported. Not sure it does anything but I'm trying to help.

Just curious does reporting the chat beggers get them punished, I'm assuming r* keeps basic chat logs from the lobby chat. Do they get punished for this though? I report it every time I see one doing it and inform them that their being reported. Not sure it does anything but I'm trying to help.

If they're reported enough times for annoying voice chat, then yes that can take an effect in-game. The voice chat setting is changed to no-one for however long the duration is of your 'inability to speak'.

If this game is garbage then why isn't your copy in the trash can and you haven't stop playing it yet?

Gane would do so well without gamers like you who want everything handed to you in a silver plate.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="pedinhuh" data-cid="1069056184" data-time="1472913865"><p><p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zarpy" data-cid="1069051407" data-time="1472686602">I wouldn't mind a silver plate lol :p