2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hacker/Modder Reporting Thread

Nick930930

Cash is instantly detected, unlike spawning cars and whatnot which aren't checked.

• Like 2

I asked them to give me some $$$ so I could go buy a new car(f*cking proto being 3m is insane...).

aaaand there goes my respect. You're a f***ing loser.

• Like 3

I asked them to give me some $$$ so I could go buy a new car(f*cking proto being 3m is insane...).

I dont even know or care about you, so go ahead and lose alllll of the respect lol.

as well as for spending money which is dropped on you

You can get banned for dropping money on other players as well as for spending money which is dropped on you

WAT. How is that fair? I cannot refuse money, nor can I not buy anything ever again (seeing as the money does not go away over time)...Isnt that pretty weird ?!

edit: though i think the x80 proto looks nice, to be fair, it is no longer competitive

also as an extra note, currently there is a discount on the car, so if you really want it, now is the time :)

http://gtaforums.com/topic/866020-double-gta-rp-discounts-more-august-19-25/

haha If i had millions id buy any car, right now I have around 700k been playing my ass off :/ sh*t goes so slow when there are 4-5cars with costs over 2million each...makes no sense at all being that expensive but oh well..Sharks.

DentureDynamite

R* basically only cares about people infusing cash into GTA Online. They can use god mode, have invisible body parts, etc. and they pretty much don't care; so yeah, script kiddies can do anything they want but drop cash.

I ran into a guy(s) last night using god mode (yeah, I made some idle threats about R* actually caring lol), going by the name(s) of "LOKIxMISCHIEF" and "Survivor368":

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 2

R* basically only cares about people infusing cash into GTA Online. They can use god mode, have invisible body parts, etc. and they pretty much don't care; so yeah, script kiddies can do anything they want but drop cash.

I ran into a guy(s) last night using god mode (yeah, I made some idle threats about R* actually caring lol), going by the name(s) of "LOKIxMISCHIEF" and "Survivor368":

Use that solo-public session tool I have ya? :p

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I dont even know or care about you, so go ahead and lose alllll of the respect lol.

You can get banned for dropping money on other players as well as for spending money which is dropped on you

WAT. How is that fair? I cannot refuse money, nor can I not buy anything ever again (seeing as the money does not go away over time)...Isnt that pretty weird ?!

edit: though i think the x80 proto looks nice, to be fair, it is no longer competitive

also as an extra note, currently there is a discount on the car, so if you really want it, now is the time :)

haha If i had millions id buy any car, right now I have around 700k been playing my ass off :/ sh*t goes so slow when there are 4-5cars with costs over 2million each...makes no sense at all being that expensive but oh well..Sharks.

maybe a bit off topic, but you always could try to sign up to play heists or even just regular missions with other people

we got a section for that to btw :p

I have taken money from modders over 20 times. I own everything in game with modded money and i have over 35m on both of my accounts.

I have sold loads of glitched cars or cars bought with modded money.

I only got banned the first time for using a menu (10 days) and the second for using a trainer (1 month) on my first account.

After those 2 bans i never used any mods again (mainly cause i like my accounts). However after those bans i did the imp race method (the other player was modding) and havent got banned on either of my accounts and its been months.

All this on PC.

My guess is if you dont overdo it with money and if you dont mod you wont get banned.

Think about it if other players that cant get modded money the way i did see me running around in my X80s and 811s etc. would want this stuff too so they will go and get shark cards.

Edited by DimitrisV92

DentureDynamite

Use that solo-public session tool I have ya? :p

It's handy, but I can't launch Piracy Prevention without at least one person in the session. :) (Piracy Prevention = probably the easiest money you'll make in GTA Online).

...just wish R* allowed more VIP jobs, weapon pickups, etc. in non-public sessions... *sigh*

Nonstopmaximum

Cant wait until Ps4 is filled with modders, i need some cash

Should've stuck to last gen if you wanted modded money.

streetx1xracer

Should've done the switch character glitch netting you 825k every 2min.

Between the two long-standing PacStandard glitches/exploits it really doesn't take much effort to make hundreds of thousands in very little time.

Rockstar either can't or won't do anything about them.

But then they‘d be morally corrupt and live the rest of their life as a hollow man/woman.

So the High Horse Prophecy goes...

DentureDynamite

Between the two long-standing PacStandard glitches/exploits it really doesn't take much effort to make hundreds of thousands in very little time.

Rockstar either can't or won't do anything about them.

It doesn't bode well for us if, instead of a Biker DLC, an Ill-Gotten Gains Part III DLC suddenly appears. :) *shivers*

streetx1xracer

But then theyd be morally corrupt and live the rest of their life as a hollow man/woman.

So the High Horse Prophecy goes...

It's only hollow because we don't have to slave away making money. Edited by streetx1xracer

maybe a bit off topic, but you always could try to sign up to play heists or even just regular missions with other people

Inever seen to find people that want this... on pc

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Inever seen to find people that want this... on pc

http://gtaforums.com/topic/816562-bullet-striders-heist-crew/

http://gtaforums.com/topic/711466-the-van-society/

though, might start by making a topic here:

http://gtaforums.com/forum/298-find-lobbies-players/

• Like 1

Found myself in a lobby today with a mod-menu degenerate. His gamertag is Tueur_de_putes.

He doesn't even hide the fact that he's modding.

Look at this bank account: over 6 billion dollars.

Plus the avatar pic, his character is taking a selfie in front of a golden tank.

When I joined the lobby, he was exploding everybody. I told him he will get banned, then he attached a toilet on my character.

It wouldn't go away, I had to restart the fcking game to remove it!

About an hour later, a friend invited me to his session. A modder attached a UFO to a player and he was using a weird flying insurgent.

Gamertag, InchLongNips.

ufo.png

Even more reasons now to do CEO work in solo sessions.

And it's a very bad sign that just like before, they're "out and proud", not concealing themselves at all.

Ugh, well, I guess all good things do come to an end, eventually. Two months worth of break from mod-menu fuktards was nice.

Retroview1955

I think its funny when people ask me can I mod their account, just because Im level 443. The game has been out for 3 years. Do people really think players over 400 are modders? Are people really that stupid? I get countless messages from players after they start fights with me and get destroyed telling me I glitched my level. Most of the actual "modders" Ive come in contact with are terrible players. Its easy to tell a legit level 440 vs a purchased account that is level 440. The legit player will have more experience.

Edited by Retroview1955

Non Funkable Token

Found myself in a lobby today with a mod-menu degenerate. His gamertag is Tueur_de_putes.

Pretty much sure I saw that guy a few days ago. He killed some people but I cannot say if he was modding because I wasn't near them. Probably yes, tho.......

So lately within the last couple weeks I've seen some people online in free mode running around in what appears to be passive mode (transparent), they can be members of an Organization, Using weapons and having a solid Icon on the map rather than the one showing them passive.
One I just saw named Razor something driving an Insurgent that was pink on the minimap but was clearly invisible like he was passive. When I've gone passive I can't use weapons but these guys are and when I called them out on it suddenly I get the everyone leaving the session BS preceded by a cryptic comment "watch him leave now", WTF ? Why the hell can't R* make this game free of cheaters and mod hacking douchebags.

No it's not hacking for the thousandth time! It's an old tactic since befor vip. One passive person drives or flies the vip or non passive person. The vip or non passive is the shooter while the passive player has immunity.

In short blow them up or stay away.

Edited by TreFacTor

Are you sure they weren't doing 'Most Wanted'?

Were they able to shoot you? Did they have loads of cops around them?

If the answers are No/Yes, then they were probably doing the VIP/CEO challenge.

No it's not hacking for the thousandth time! It's an old tactic since befor vip. One passive person drives or flies the vip or non passive person. The vip or non passive is the shooter while the passive player has immunity.

Okay Mr. Expert explain how a person can use weapons and appear transparent and immune without showing as passive on the map and no BrickTroll it's not a bitch and moan thread it's a legitimate question. Can you explain how it is possible to be passive to other players yet be able to use weapons? No? then don't bother adding your useless comment.

Okay Mr. Expert explain how a person can use weapons and appear transparent and immune without showing as passive on the map and no BrickTroll it's not a bitch and moan thread it's a legitimate question. Can you explain how it is possible to be passive to other players yet be able to use weapons? No? then don't bother adding your useless comment.

He literally just explained it to you.

it's a glitch... there are at least two versions of it that you can actually kill them with explosives in, and and one you can't. In one of the versions they can't do anything to you, but you can kill them with explosives.

This exploit/glitch has been around since way before the vip/ceo stuff was even close to being released. I first came across players doing this nearly a year ago on PS4..

The second video is when I realized I could blow some of them up.

edit: just realized it's the same player in both, and that is why in the the first one I threw a sticky bomb and tried to blow him up with the rpg....

Edited by kk9fan97
  • Like 2

Merged similar threads.

gwZr6Zc.png

afriendlyreddot

So lately within the last couple weeks I've seen some people online in free mode running around in what appears to be passive mode (transparent), they can be members of an Organization, Using weapons and having a solid Icon on the map rather than the one showing them passive.

One I just saw named Razor something driving an Insurgent that was pink on the minimap but was clearly invisible like he was passive. When I've gone passive I can't use weapons but these guys are and when I called them out on it suddenly I get the everyone leaving the session BS preceded by a cryptic comment "watch him leave now", WTF ? Why the hell can't R* make this game free of cheaters and mod hacking douchebags.

It's a glitch, I ran into a CEO org using it a few weeks back while they were doing an Executive Search. It was on XBOX1 too which is a little disheartening buttfckitt.

He literally just explained it to you.

Actually he didn't, if you are passive and driving so is your vehicle, that I understand, but this was not the case. However, I've not played Most Wanted or the VIP Challenge AFAIK so I can't tell you if they were but to my perspective there were passive players with guns having a shootout in freemode which looks like some kind of hack or exploit to the non-passive player. So if there is a mode in the game where this is possible and I'm just misinterpreting it my apologies, but it sure adds to the assumption that hackers/script kiddies whatever you want to call it are in the game again. Quite honestly it seems bogus.