2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hacker/Modder Reporting Thread

Nick930930

Just had a sh*thead going semi invisible and invulnerable after wasting me. On PC. I pumped three magazines into his outline. To no avail.

Just quoting myself after reading other threads. I stand semi corrected. This doesn't seem to have been a hacker, but one of the sh*ts going from aggressive to passive when they are on the receiving end.

I love to troll the ones asking for someone to drop money and I'll tell them where there's a money drop and then I leave mines all over that location..Suckers :evilgrin:

Lately I have seen several guys online with levels over 200 able to withstand head-shots from a Heavy Sniper, casually standing there not even attempting to dodge while definite blood splashes show I'm hitting them. Reporting players does no good we need to post videos that show them cheating and their names.

People who cheat in Video Games are losers.

Edited by KurtBong

Lately I have seen several guys online with levels over 200 able to withstand head-shots from a Heavy Sniper, casually standing there not even attempting to dodge while definite blood splashes show I'm hitting them.

Isn't there a cap on you health once you reach 100?

SophistiKat

Did a bike stunt race, I got best time with 1:10s, but came in 2nd place to a filth who kept teleporting and was at 1:11s...so that means 1 second behind me, but he still won???

I noticed a weird thing with the position number as well, it would show me "1st place" then "2nd place" every two seconds, alternating constantly.

Could it have been lag? Hmmm...hard to tell.

I'm on PC, thus I'm always suspicious of script fukers.

Edited by SophistiKat

CarimboHanky

Lately I have seen several guys online with levels over 200 able to withstand head-shots from a Heavy Sniper, casually standing there not even attempting to dodge while definite blood splashes show I'm hitting them.

Isn't there a cap on you health once you reach 100?

yes theres a cap, the heavy sniper was nerfed aged ago, before the nerf it would be a 1 shot kill regardless of the level, after the nerf a high level player can take up to 2 heavy sniper rounds before going down, an extra round if is wearing a bp helmet.

Did a bike stunt race, I got best time with 1:10s, but came in 2nd place to a filth who kept teleporting and was at 1:11s...so that means 1 second behind me, but he still won???

I noticed a weird thing with the position number as well, it would show me "1st place" then "2nd place" every two seconds, alternating constantly.

Could it have been lag? Hmmm...hard to tell.

I'm on PC, thus I'm always suspicious of script fukers.

That's lag.

Excuse the bump, but I feel this is necessary. Menus ARE back.

Last night I got wind that ni**er menu got updated. I check the site, lone behold it IS back as an external menu. It has the ability to eject players from cars, strip them of weapons, use god mode, explosive/fire bullets, teleport/spectate players and even destroy other player's cargo instantly.

I ran into the seat ejecting around a week ago. I figured it was some freak lag, but then a friend of mine noticed his car had the christmas sound effects on it (bells and whatnot). We finished the race and left.

This morning, not fifteen minutes ago, I was doing exec search in a public lobby by myself and some dude teleports on top of me and kills me. After I respawned I targeted him, unloaded half a clip into him and he wouldn't take any damage, in result he killed me far faster. He then begins to teleport on me as soon as I spawn, killing me and stripping me of my weapons.

Some other menus have been updated but god damn it, I'm so f*cking tired of this sh*t. It was perfect for quite awhile. I can't even do cargo work in Priv sessions. f*cks sake.

• Like 3

Excuse the bump, but I feel this is necessary. Menus ARE back.

Last night I got wind that ni**er menu got updated. I check the site, lone behold it IS back as an external menu. It has the ability to eject players from cars, strip them of weapons, use god mode, explosive/fire bullets, teleport/spectate players and even destroy other player's cargo instantly.

I ran into the seat ejecting around a week ago. I figured it was some freak lag, but then a friend of mine noticed his car had the christmas sound effects on it (bells and whatnot). We finished the race and left.

This morning, not fifteen minutes ago, I was doing exec search in a public lobby by myself and some dude teleports on top of me and kills me. After I respawned I targeted him, unloaded half a clip into him and he wouldn't take any damage, in result he killed me far faster. He then begins to teleport on me as soon as I spawn, killing me and stripping me of my weapons.

Some other menus have been updated but god damn it, I'm so f*cking tired of this sh*t. It was perfect for quite awhile. I can't even do cargo work in Priv sessions. f*cks sake.

Well, rip public sessions again then. Just a matter of time until the other paid trainers get updated completely then.

btw, this will allow you to do cargo work in solo public sessions: https://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV_PC/comments/4n1anj/psa_if_you_block_one_port_from_gta_online_pc_you/

DentureDynamite
Now.. has anyone found any evidence of actual mod menus working in online sessions or not? Are we at risk of having players kill the entire server with a carpet bomb or worse... shooting minigun money at us? I don't feel like having some asswipe force my account to get banned.

Personally, yes; though it's far less than, say, summer of last year, when it was like all hell had broken loose.

About a week and a half or so ago, my character was frozen/immovable within a minute or so after I made a comment about R* finally getting rid of script kiddies. Only way to do that is with a "mod" menu.

The next time it happens, I'll try and grab video of it for proof; but believe me, they're out there--just laying very low right now for fear of being reported/banned. The last money bag drop I saw was in March (below):

Even though they're out there, I'm more wary of encountering jet griefers at the moment than I am of script kiddies--I couldn't say that last summer.

Edited by DentureDynamite

Yeah they seem to be increasing again in these last 2 weeks or so. Maybe their previous bans have expired, or they've found another way around it.

Strangely, I've actually encountered most of them in races this time around, rather than freeroam. They will troll/grief by ejecting people from their cars repeatedly, glitching out the race and making it unplayable. It's very frustrating when you're on the receiving end of this.

I also remember seeing a guy in a stunt race with a customized chrome car, when custom vehicles were disabled. I'm guessing he was a modder also.

Edited by Jrjohnbarn1

Basically they launch an executable outside of the game, it patches the game's memory or something of the like, not a proper injection and boom cheating mayhem. :L

SkylineGTRFreak

Oh man c'mon... This was such a great time :(

DentureDynamite
Basically they launch an executable outside of the game, it patches the game's memory or something of the like, not a proper injection and boom cheating mayhem. :L

^^ Precisely--even games like BF3 that have built-in anti-cheat support from day one (ala Punkbuster) still have cheating going on. Valve's Anti-Cheat (VAC) as well, though I suspect it's far more rare to find them.

If R* knew of a way to permanently stop all possible ways to cheat, they would have by now. All they can practically do is discourage and purge them every once in a while.

...where there's a will, sooner or later there's going to be a cheat.

Edited by DentureDynamite

How To Get Away with M

^^ Precisely--even games like BF3 that have built-in anti-cheat support (ala Punkbuster) still have cheating going on.

Where there's a will, sooner or later there's going to be a cheat.

One day, Microsoft will implement AntiCheat in Windows 10s source code...one....day....

hopefully...

The sad thing is that people would cry about it and claim that they have every right to cheat.

^^ Precisely--even games like BF3 that have built-in anti-cheat support (ala Punkbuster) still have cheating going on.

Where there's a will, sooner or later there's going to be a cheat.

One day, Microsoft will implement AntiCheat in Windows 10s source code...one....day....

hopefully...

The sad thing is that people would cry about it and claim that they have every right to cheat.

It doesn't work like that, amigo.

• Like 2

Here's my report:

I can still mod, that is all

Edited by deadx23

It is well beyond my understanding WHY someones cheats in a game. Neither I can understand why in the hell they are called trainers. You ain't learning anything, on the contrary.

And then those dumb "d"ucks PAY REAL MONEY for it. "Because R* is greedy and sharkcards are evil and I wanna give money to someone whos doing pretty possibly a criminal software that will make the game less fun for all, and i will also possibly receive a ban to the game because of it."

And then we can come to the absolute waste of earths resources - the maker of said software. At least he/she/it is making money out of it, but so are drug dealers and bogus airplane spare parts manufacturers.

If, IF it wouldn't affect other players, i wouldnt mind at all. But they are ruining the immersion and destroying the fun and possibilities for others.

I actually stopped for a few seconds when read that somebody had just said that he likes making other players butthurt. How badly your perspective has to be twisted to actually ACKNOWLEDGE it and be ok with it? It is the driving force behind every troll and these sh*tsacks, but still... Future isn't too bright on those, especially ones PAYING for it. I honestly feel sorry for pc and og players, and fear for ps4's future.

• Like 1

DentureDynamite

Honestly, after numerous

with script kiddies, I'm
to them. I know what to expect--namely, the

If I need to, I switch to an Invite-Only or find a new session.

SophistiKat

Video proof or STFU...

Maybe their previous bans have expired, or they've found another way around it.

A ban does not expire.

If you're temporarily suspended, that's not a ban.

futureproof

It's real, just google it. External trainers were available a week after the cunning stunts update. Like theNGclan said, they edit the memory of the game. This allows them to teleport/have infinite ammo/godmode. At least it isn't as bad as the explosion lobby days.

SophistiKat

REPORT THEM...use that f*cking button, don't just change sessions and move on.

If you don't report them, it means you don't give a shiit about the GTA community.

• Like 2

Im waiting for one that will do Benny's Wheels on my Cars like T20 or something.

Only found 3 so far...

#1 Selfhacker - Teleporting to do C.E.O missions/Explosive Bullets

#2 Plane part Spawner on me that gave me 2fps and i had to leave asap since i didn't know what was actually going on in actual game not on my screen so if money drops or some other bullsh*t i wasn't part of this.

#3 Gamecrasher like 3times already my game crashed without any good reason, and as far as i know there is "Crash game" option in mod menu.

If you don't report them, it means you don't give a shiit about the GTA community.

I don't think it really matters. It's an uphill battle and if reporting only results in reporting the wrong person, you may get a ban yourself. Not worth the risk of getting it wrong. What I don't understand though is what they're getting out of it. I don't even cheat in single player games, since it's boring and removes the challenge of what I am playing.

I can only assume it's either kiddies wanting to brag at school or some people, young in spirit, in the most negative way.

The report button is next to useless, buddy. Even with proof, R* will only give hackers a slap on the wrists and let them continue on with their reign of terror.

----------------------

Reporting won't work - they have the ability to remove reports.

• Like 2

Not with the current menus.
  • Like 1

----------------------

Really? Well, then report away then.

Really? Well, then report away then.

Even if they could, it doesn't work (on pc at least, idk about old gen).

BLACK DYNAM1TE

The Ps4 has been jailbroken for quite some time, why is it hard to believe?

The news hasn't spread as its hard to find a system running the lowest firmware to run linux, but once you find said console, you can jailbreak it and run linux or any Ps4 native code you'd like.