2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hacker/Modder Reporting Thread

Nick930930

CarimboHanky

On another topic, I've heard rumors of a new teleport glitch on PS4, haven't seen anyone using this in freeroam, but keep a look out!

this was patched. it was fun while it lasted....people that keep their ps4 on rest mode still have it.

On another topic, I've heard rumors of a new teleport glitch on PS4, haven't seen anyone using this in freeroam, but keep a look out!

this was patched. it was fun while it lasted....
people that keep their ps4 on rest mode still have it.

indeed, and its not the first time it was patched either. lol

CarimboHanky

i thought they're gone for good. until

*spacedocker*

still dont get why R* have blacklisted that harmless vehicle from online.

now that they are in the mood of adding sp vehicles to online, like they just did with the stock cars, its time for them to add the spacedocker to online, make it if the user already unlocked the vehicle in sp, unlock it in gtao too, same for the dukes of death, its time to remove them from the black list!

• Like 2

*spacedocker*

now that they are in the mood of adding sp vehicles to online, like they just did with the stock cars, its time for them to add the spacedocker to online, make it if the user already unlocked the vehicle in sp, unlock it in gtao too, same for the dukes of death, its time to remove them from the black list!

Because it's too goofy

*spacedocker*

Official answer from Rockstar:

Z7HeRxU.png

• Like 2

So today I met 2 players on PS4 in freemode, who would immediately respawn in their hydras (could be lazers, didn't get too close to them) after they died.

I've only seen this twice back on PS3 but never on PS4. How exactly could they do that as I was always under the impression that you needed a mod menu to do that? Have they finally done it? Or do they just use some glitch to respawn in their jets every time?

Edit: Looked it up on youtube, apparently there's some 1v1 deathmatch method that lets you do this.

Edited by labrat_md

Overall I still don't know why rockstar is black listing some vehicles... I remember that tow trucks were funny in online mode;p Guys like H20 Delirious shown how to use them in funny ways:)

... also I had plan to make mini collection in my garage... Slamvan, Slamvan custom, Slamvan LOST MC, Towtruck but ... last 2 are not available to store:<

Edited by D.J.TUNING

How's that PC master race bahhahahahahahh

It's like this.

FQP1jcs.png

Maybe in 5 more console generations you'll be able to get this :)

It's a shame you cant have such a simple visual mod like this in GTA Online without getting banned..

Or can you?

Edited by Strix

ten-a-penny

It's like this.

<pic that explains sh*t>

I don't see anything. Care to explain?

It's like this.

FQP1jcs.png

It really took me a loooooong time to realize this really is los santos not LA.

• Like 3

No there's a new one, it uses parts of the old method but there are new steps

EDIT: Just to clarify yes I know the old method is patched but if you've left your console on for the past few days you'll still have it but you can't join anyone else and if someone tries to join your session, it crashes.

The new method, which I was originally warning you all about is not patched.

Edited by The_Big_Show

It's like this.

<pic that explains sh*t>

I don't see anything. Care to explain?

Assume he's boasting about the texture mod. Lol.

Don't really care about how a game looks.

Gameplay > *

• Like 1

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

Assume he's boasting about the texture mod. Lol.

Gameplay > *

Agreed on gameplay, but I do care how a game looks. It's an immersion thing. That said, I never installed one of the texture mods in any game. My card isn't top end and they only put more duress on it than it already has. The game looks well enough without these mods.

Ran into another hacker last night. He ran up to our valkarie before we took off and punched it and we went flying and exploded. he then shot at us with a minigun that used explosive rounds.

We then proceeded to kill him 30 times in a row and insult him in the chat. He did not respond.. he eventually left after realizing even his pathetic cheats couldn't save him.

Ran into another hacker last night. He ran up to our valkarie before we took off and punched it and we went flying and exploded. he then shot at us with a minigun that used explosive rounds.

We then proceeded to kill him 30 times in a row and insult him in the chat. He did not respond.. he eventually left after realizing even his pathetic cheats couldn't save him.

Not going to lie, that sound awesome and makes me wish i was on PC! @)

ten-a-penny

It's like this.

<pic that explains sh*t>

I don't see anything. Care to explain?Assume he's boasting about the texture mod. Lol.

Gameplay > *

That makes us two in the gameplay category.

If anything, PC Only people should use *features* that actually add more fun to the game than some meaningless graphic sh*te. I play Skyrim on PC more than on PS3 not because I cm eyecandy the f*ck out of the game, but because the PC version has so many features I can't even imagine myself going back to the PS3 version on my own again. No, I'm not talking about mods.

Gameplay > graphic nonsense, and this is coming from seine who have: I Can't Believe This is Not An ENB, Official Hi-res Textures (well the first .esp at least) and goodness knows how many retextures for different things for Skyrim.

just keep reporting lvl 8000s and people with clearly broken stats, and the cheaters will continue to dwindle.

just keep reporting lvl 8000s and people with clearly broken stats, and the cheaters will continue to dwindle.

There will always be new ones. Same as trolls, which they basically are. It's an uphill battle.

• Like 1

look at the title,look at the content.I thought this thread was supposed to include hacker reports

CarimboHanky

There will always be new ones. Same as trolls, which they basically are. It's an uphill battle.

yes, reporting people for modded levels is a losing battle, even more when the report feature dont actually grants human intervention, all it does is add badsport points to the account.

yesterday i sweeped the floor with a invisible outfit wearer level 6666 to the tune of 38-9, that after getting his ass handed to him accused me of cheating... the irony i know!

look at the title,look at the content.I thought this thread was supposed to include hacker reports

many have tried to do that in the past but the threads get deleted as name and shame is against the forum rules! Edited by CarimboHanky
  • Like 2

No there's a new one, it uses parts of the old method but there are new steps

EDIT: Just to clarify yes I know the old method is patched but if you've left your console on for the past few days you'll still have it but you can't join anyone else and if someone tries to join your session, it crashes.

The new method, which I was originally warning you all about is not patched.

care to share this "new" method you're referring to? because i don't know what your talking about. the last known semi-creator glitch was patched.

KornbreadMaf1a

It's like this.FQP1jcs.pngMaybe in 5 more console generations you'll be able to get this :)I grew up playing this

883099_3.jpg

So the graphics on Xbox one are good enough for me. PC may be able to get better graphics but being unable to play the game in public lobbies make improved graphics pretty useless. Unlike PC players us Xbox one/PS4 are always able to play in modder free lobbies not just immediately after updates before the modders figure out a work around to the newest anti cheat system that is implemented.

First glance I did too think it was real. Then I looked at the van and the dead giveaway was the "Los Santos Market" in the background. Had to blow it up though.

Striking.

Still not worth going to PC for me though due to the constant war with modding online. Going PS4 and taking the console route instead of the inevitable mod mayhem on PC was the right decision for me.

It's amazing people think or expect the PC version of this game will be cleaned up. That's modding central. Short of drastic implementations by R* they will never get modding out of the PC version. That's why a large percentage of modders buy PC TO mod. You buy the PC version and you don't like modding - check your expectations at the door. You are aren't understanding who a large portion of the PC's version's sales are going to.. *hint* it isn't Blastmerman4Ever.

It's like this.

FQP1jcs.png

It really took me a loooooong time to realize this really is los santos not LA.

Edited by zoso80

SophistiKat

Today I had my 1st "official" encounter with a cheating degenerate since the release of F&F DLC.
I spawned near LS Customs downtown, saw a player on a bike come at me, shot an RPG at him, he doesn't die, then he takes me out with a shotgun.
Initially I thought my RPG missed him or some lag issue, but then he came at me again, used my minigun, and after 500 rounds wasted on him I realised he was in god mode.

He made me remember how ferociously I hate these lowlifes.

He was kiked from the session eventually, but when asked why can't he play the game normally, he responded that he enjoys making other players butthurt.
Basically a cancerous troll.

He also claimed he could block our reports, thus never getting banned.

Edited by SophistiKat

i Have a question playing with a new friend today on xbone and i was fighting a "modded account" player lvl 8000, I was rocking his world the next thing i know my game froze so i shut down had my new friend invite me back to the lobby and I go after this modder and my game froze again? Are they back? just have not seen anything like this in a while!

CarimboHanky

i Have a question playing with a new friend today on xbone and i was fighting a "modded account" player lvl 8000, I was rocking his world the next thing i know my game froze so i shut down had my new friend invite me back to the lobby and I go after this modder and my game froze again? Are they back? just have not seen anything like this in a while!

they cant comeback because they never came!

thats just a random system freeze!

Today I had my 1st "official" encounter with a cheating degenerate since the release of F&F DLC.

I spawned near LS Customs downtown, saw a player on a bike come at me, shot an RPG at him, he doesn't die, then he takes me out with a shotgun.

Initially I thought my RPG missed him or some lag issue, but then he came at me again, used my minigun, and after 500 rounds wasted on him I realised he was in god mode.

He made me remember how ferociously I hate these lowlifes.

He was kiked from the session eventually, but when asked why can't he play the game normally, he responded that he enjoys making other players butthurt.

Basically a cancerous troll.

He also claimed he could block our reports, thus never getting banned.

Blocking reports is now impossible since it's server-sided now instead of being client-sided like it used to be back in 2013. So yeah, he just used the good ol' "Imma tell you that reporting me is useless so you don't do it because I will actually get banned".

RollsReus1959

Ran into 3 hacks/mods and suspect many, either I'm paranoid and wanting to catch them, or I'm just paranoid.

During the 2nd week of CEO update I joined an ORG. We would go fetch crates for him and he would be half way there while we are barely leaving the office. I thought it was some weird lag or something like that. So I decided to map-watch and low and behold he teleports to the crate and teleports to the warehouse. I was quite mad, not at him for doing this, but to let us have to drive all the way out there. All he had to do was tell us so we can go do something else while he can fetch his crates all day.

4 nights ago ran into a player with the police SUV and it was changing colors and flying.

What hackers/modders don't realize is that this game teaches, or at least forces, you to look at the damn map every minute. So sometimes I see players flying across the map.