2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hacker/Modder Reporting Thread

Nick930930

Im not coming back to GTA until money drops are available on ps4 :)

So, guess we might not see you until GTA 6 then.

Edited by Fennimoe

Just had a sh*thead going semi invisible and invulnerable after wasting me. On PC. I pumped three magazines into his outline. To no avail.

GTAO is built on P2P servers and so too much trust is placed in the client (players). Cheats like aimbots and wallhacks can't and won't be stopped, but stupid sh*t like teleporting and god mode, which would be impossible in any dedicated server environment, will remain as long as this game continues to be P2P.

On this subject I'm wondering if there are any examples of 3D games with no way to cheat. Specifically FPS + 3rd person akin to GTA.

What I mean is, even before you pop up on radar on some game modes, your character is always being rendered by the enemy. Therefore all a modder has to do is check the renderer for the location of player models or similar. Are there any games that do not give the client any information until the opposing player is actually visible? I imagine it would be quite hard to do.

I'm interested to know because I'm a novice software dev whom distrusts ANY online game because of how easy they are to cheat on.

edit - also to add my anecdotes on the actual thread topic: I haven't noticed any severe cheat-griefing for weeks, possibly since FAFF, until yesterday when someone with invincibility was running around killing everybody.

Edited by chillandgo

JoeBoneless

I remember how much it sucked on last gen...

Ps4 is great

How's that PC master race bahhahahahahahh

• Like 2

DigitalNikki

You mean modders? Yea they never left.

You mean mod users at best. They are not making the modifications (as modder is the person/s that makes the modification) just downloading them and using them.

Edited by aDigitalPhantom

It's like this.

FQP1jcs.png

Maybe in 5 more console generations you'll be able to get this :)

Edited by Crystal3lf

nWo_Y2J_2015

WHAT PLATFORM!!!!!!!!!!??????

The world may never know.

lol, seems like the one thing always missing.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

I get asked by lowlevels for money every day. I don't even answer their stupidness. I'm on PS 4 and there are no modders, such as on PS 3. They are glitchers, hope they'll never be able to hack into the system to get their modsh*t on.... That was more than annoying on PS 3...

nWo_Y2J_2015

It's like this.

FQP1jcs.png

Maybe in 5 more console generations you'll be able to get this :)

PS4 looks like that...except without a lot of the bugs. :)

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

That's a mod, which I assume is photorealism..

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

if there back then most likely on pc cuz everything starts on pc so RIP PC Master Race my butt :/

How To Get Away with M

Just had a sh*thead going semi invisible and invulnerable after wasting me. On PC. I pumped three magazines into his outline. To no avail.

Are you sure that a Headhunter VIP Mission wasn't running?

Since all people except the Organization doing the Headhunter mission have PvP turned off to each other when near a Target.

After the big CEO update, it was very clear that something good was done about the hackers. Servers felt a lot less likely to contain players using mod menus and crap.

But after today's update, I was seeing messages from players asking people to "drop money" again and I was running into several players with godmode, constantly off radar, potential teleporting (can't confirm if they were or not) and other suspicious things.

it was impossibly frustrating evening filled with lots of bullcrap in several different sessions.

Are the cheating scum back in full force? If so, what changed? Why is it they suddenly have returned?

The situation is as follows, most Mod Menus do not work on the latest patch and thus heavy mods such as teleporting other players, money drops or blowing the entire lobby are not available.

However there is a GTA V save editor which works for Online mode as well allowing Modders to turn themselves invincible, give themselves explosive bullets and some other stuff.

Since all people except the Organization doing the Headhunter mission have PvP turned off to each other when near a Target.

Yes, I'm sure. Als, I had another one just yesterday. Guy in a devil mask barging in while I was doing one of the gang cleanups. Started shooting at me with his rocket launcher. Not only did he have unlimited ammo, he was also totally invulnerable. Pretty pathetic actually, since it took him an extended period of time to hit me with that thing.

Yes, I'm sure. Als, I had another one just yesterday. Guy in a devil mask barging in while I was doing one of the gang cleanups. Started shooting at me with his rocket launcher. Not only did he have unlimited ammo, he was also totally invulnerable. Pretty pathetic actually, since it took him an extended period of time to hit me with that thing.

you can't shoot each other in gang attacks. Once your inside you're immune to PvP attacks until the last npc is dead. Edited by TreFacTor

you can't shoot each other in gang attacks. Once your inside you're immune to PvP attacks until the last npc is dead.

Well, OK, but I hit the streets afterwards with him at my heels. He kept firing, I kept firing. His bar didn't go down the slightest bit although I emptied whole magazines and finally a few rockets into him. Another player attacked him too, but also to no avail. Guy just was invulnerable.

omg hackerz modderz everywhere... better report them here in this thread so rockstar take swift justice permaban them all! that will stop those dirty glitcherz from wearing bp helmet and mask together.... like its just not fair!!!!!!

omg hackerz modderz everywhere... better report them here in this thread so rockstar take swift justice permaban them all! that will stop those dirty glitcherz from wearing bp helmet and mask together.... like its just not fair!!!!!!

Oh but what's this? The report button in GTA Online isn't working because R* isn't doing a thing to hackers? Oh noes!

Arrows to Athens

i hak cuz ez fun i hav lotz of monies

peepl cant kil meh i haz god mod i iz alwayz teliporting

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Ps4 is great

You still sucks,but with a ps4.

I acquired cancer reading this
  • Like 2

Crazy_Cico007

rK1FXZS.jpg
  • Like 3

Ps4 is great

You still sucks,but with a ps4.

I acquired cancer reading this

It's nice to see literacy is still alive. I'm waiting for the first book written entirely in emojis.

JoeBoneless

I still sucks but with a ps4

PC master race, everybody. The only system with autocorrect and even then they can't properly use language hahahhahaa

PC master race, everybody. The only system with autocorrect and even then they can't properly use language hahahhahaa

Got nothing to do with master race and everything with being fully in charge of what I allow onto my hardware. GTA isn't the only game I play, and some, like the Bethesda ones only shine when they're heavily modded. According to my tastes and not what some hardware company feels to be appropriate.

On the sidelines of topic, there has been a LOT of modded accounts on ps4. Usually higher levels, 500+, with quite a few into thousands - but some 100-250, too. I have literally reported a dozen or more players a day, and i play usually less than 2hrs a day. Almost every lobby has at least one, and if not, there are torsoless and handless idiots.

Its strange how terrible they usually are. Few really good pvp players, but especially at racing - total garbage. Been winning with stock cars against their customs (which i bet are pretty fully customized).

Its strange how terrible they usually are. Few really good pvp players, but especially at racing - total garbage. Been winning with stock cars against their customs (which i bet are pretty fully customized).

I don't win. For the simple reason that they have their cars and bikes upgraded to the brim. To which, due to level, I haven't got access. But I usually come in at a nice place, since they simply put the pedal to the metal and shoot over the track or crash on more than once occasion.

English isn't my first language,but anyway,go play on your sh*t console at 30 fps and don't appear here anymore

On the sidelines of topic, there has been a LOT of modded accounts on ps4. Usually higher levels, 500+, with quite a few into thousands - but some 100-250, too. I have literally reported a dozen or more players a day, and i play usually less than 2hrs a day. Almost every lobby has at least one, and if not, there are torsoless and handless idiots.

You can thank R* for making everything so damn expensive in this game. Seriously If you were just starting out in GTAO today, it would be very tempting to make a modded account. It's not that strange these players as sh*t, they're mainly all noobs.

On another topic, I've heard rumors of a new teleport glitch on PS4, haven't seen anyone using this in freeroam, but keep a look out!

• Like 2

On another topic, I've heard rumors of a new teleport glitch on PS4, haven't seen anyone using this in freeroam, but keep a look out!

this was patched. it was fun while it lasted....

Jerry Jackson, is that you?