3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Happy Hunter

Project: Helisexuality

M*A*R*I*N*A

I want to be able to buy the Cargo Plane that would be equiped with a droppable nuke, imagine how fun that would be. Aside from that, I'd love more weaponised Helicopters and for god sake please buff that Savage. Savage, more like salad.

Edited by HGR

Dustkiller

f*ck yeah most of this sounds really good

Sadly i doubt R* will ever listen to petitions like these

oleg_aka_djmeg

I want to be able to buy the Cargo Plane that would be equiped with a droppable nuke, imagine how fun that would be. Aside from that, I'd love more weaponised Helicopters and for god sake please buff that Savage. Savage, more like salad.

imagine how fun would that be when someone drops that nuke on you.

CUTS3R

100% support. Helis in this game are just not good enough right now. When one can be taken down by a rank 1 with one shot from a homing launcher, that's just bad game design.

And i want to add that the homing launcher not being rank locked to begin with, is also a major game design flaw. If it was up to me, i'd lock it to at least rank 150. It wouldn't even spawn on your yacht if you're below this rank.

Edited by CUTS3R

DominusTaranis

No, that instance was me crying over not being able to even slightly aim the guns without moving the whole f*cking shopper. Savage doesn't need it, but Buzzard and Anni do, even if it's a very slight cone.

kenmy13999

Didn't read the whole OP, but I know I support it. Tried signing the petition, but couldn't from my phone but I'll do it when I'm on my computer.

Think the Savage should get the same armor as the bob, and bring back the Hunter

kenmy13999

Come on mate, this is getting ridiculous now. You already have a thread for the Hunter.

There's loads of Helicopters in the game already and nobody uses them. We understand you want the Hunter and some other ones, but when you ask for it 1000 times literally it starts to piss me off.

It starts to piss you off? You mentioning forza in almost every comment you have starts to piss me off. Haven't happened in this thread, but every time I see you answer something you mention forza. Why don't you stay away from this thread, and since you're so in love with forza maybe you should use your time on a forza forum instead of a GTA forum

Cavot

Signed. Also, Icantthinkofanew, sometimes I believe you made this f*cking copy pasta because of how much you like helicopters.

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and Im f*cking retarded but I dont care, Im beautiful. Im having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me Apache and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you cant accept me youre a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding."

Edited by Viper-Venom

Shootinalloveryourface

The thing is, IF R* implemented this, would that mean delaying the release of Zombie mode?

livejoker

tl;dr - this thread is amazing. Fully support it but game is too militarized as is. Make different game modes/server options to cater to a more personalized gaming experience rather than adding wish list items.

Before going into the deep end, I want to start off by saying that this is an amazing first post. Well-spoken, pictures to go along with explanations and proof of the weakness of helicopter armor. Seriously well done - I wish threads could have at least half this amount of dedication to them. Now I'll go on some kind of rant and I fully expect you to tear it bit by bit but that's okay as we've all got our own opinion. Please don't let that deter my support for this; I've signed the petition (by leaving a comment on the R* Social Club page linked...?) and ready to post this in the Van Society thread, if you'd like. Before my rant, I'd like to say that I support this as I f*cking love the Annihilator. Useless in GTA IV, to be honest, but once Gay Tony came out (that's a pun!) and it got those explosive rounds? Oh my God, it was a thing of beauty. I would have chills when walking up to it and a smile on my face as I blasted Hell upon anyone on the ground. It was just an amazing sight to see. My full disappointment was apparent when GTA V decided to bring back the useless version of it. They could've at least given us rotating machine guns (or have a soft-lock but that may be overpowered) which you control with a joystick (on consoles, PC probably numpad if you don't use a flighty joystick).

Now that's the head-patting part of my post. The issue I got is that all threads that ask for "balance" are secret wishlists. Everyone wants more stuff in the game and most of us feel R* are always listening to the "popular Youtube" crowd by releasing expensive high-end cars yet there's a big group that enjoys the more "obscure" stuff that R* releases. Just take a look at the latest update and how popular the Trophy Truck and Gargoyle are - both some of the cheapest vehicles from the update and quite different from what we've gotten before. So it's kind of natural for us forum members to feel unheard by R* and imagining them doing their own thing or listening to the masses of "idiots" that flood their comment sections which sucks as GtaF houses some inspiring threads just like this one that R* could really benefit by taking a quick look with all the reasoning behind it. Yet I feel there's always a wishlist crammed in these. The other popular thread is the Bikers Unite thread which is a full-on wishlist thread of its own. Now I'll be in the very small minority by saying this but I feel everyone doing these "demands" for game balance are looking at it wrong. Why alter the game by adding/removing/buffing/nerfing things in-game when you could instead suggest to alter the game mode? The Biker thread demands more biker stuff yet doesn't suggest having in-game mechanics to give bikers a proper clubhouse with management. The video DOES suggest having more open interiors for clubhouses but he's asking for a place to hang out, not to expand their organization with in-game mechanics such as in-game crew management (with proper menu of all in-game members), CEO-like missions for bikers, etc.

The biggest game changer would be an age-old suggestion that comes directly from GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption in the form of server options. Ever since GTA:O came out we've asked for no-cop lobbies like GTA IV had or even RDR menus that include Hardcore Mode and Friendly Fire Off. One would cater to those who want a more immersive gaming experience while the other would cater to those wanting to not look over their shoulder every second spent in Los Santos, respectively. That train of thought came back as I started reading the first page of this thread and saw a picture of the Rebel truck with a minigun on the back (the Technical...?) and a thought came over me...so this is gonna sound horrible, trust me, but why not make "war zones"? That way you cater to those in the city wanting a more "urban" fight such as pistols and machine guns and all military hardware is reserved for Sandy Shores/Paleto Bay? Now I already see an issue with my own suggestion; it would make Sandy Shores a f*cking mess to go through. A bad sport region, pretty much. I feel this suggestion would only work if R* added more map area. Overall, though, it could de-militarize the city (which shouldn't have military vehicles in it, to be honest) and make Los Santos that "living, breathing" city that R* promised us in the GTA:O release trailer. It will also give those urban and biker gangs a bigger and prominent purpose by having their own locations. It would be rare to see urban gangs out in the desert, for example.

But that's off-topic (my own wishlist, I guess). I don't know...I just feel you guys are always asking for changes when there's more prominent options to take like different lobby settings. Granted, even if we do get different lobby settings the helicopter issues are still present and I fully agree at how weak helicopters are. I bought a Hydra around 2-3 months ago but still use my Savage. I've had issues handling it when starting out but I'd like to say I've mastered it to the point I don't do a barrel roll whenever I hit a street pole. The thing is I only use the Savage in Invite Only or when heading where players are I go in Passive Mode. It's a sitting duck with the Homing Launcher present in the game or with a jet flying around (which is bullsh*t when you think about having a jet on-call; the Hydra shouldn't be purchasable seeing there's no real counter-measures against one flying your way other than Passive Mode when you're in a copter). I lost my Buzzard (and all Pegasus vehicles) when I did a "change appearance" glitch ages ago and while I still want to buy a Buzzard again, it's kind of useless if you have the Savage. While it's smaller but has less firepower, it still flies around from Point A to Point B just the same. There's no real variety to helicopters. I don't want more helicopters, I want more to the current helicopters.

I think the best is to give options to the current choppers. Anti-missile flairs for the Savage with a cooldown for a start. Buzzard could get some type of stealth bonus by not appearing on the map if it's not shooting its weapons during night time (but that alters the game itself). The game already has a ton of stuff in it when you really look at the overall arch of GTA:O, the issue is that most of it is generic crap. Buy the fastest supercar and you're pretty much set for racing if you don't want to get technical about it. Buy a machine gun and you can take on most enemies (A.I). Buy a boat and you can reach any island with ease. Why have so much variation with in-game items when most are a copy of one another? If I had zero Pegasus vehicles, I'd buy the Savage and I'd be set for most fights without needing any other helicopter or Pegasus vehicles. There's just no real reason to get something that doesn't go as fast or fires as much as the top dog. This is all based on the game's main goal of winning all the races, deathmatches and escaping pursuers as best as the in-game items you own allow. GTA doesn't reward you for driving a classic sports car. You can do that and you'll look cool in it but there's no "reason" in-game other than having it available (other than class racing). There's no reason to own the starting Pistol other than roleplaying or having harder fights on your hands.

I'm keeping my eye on this thread and fully wish you the best of luck (I honestly really do, I want to see that Annihilator become its true self again!) but come on, wishlist thread makers, ask for real changes! Alter the game and how it's played, not what you're flying/driving.

Sorry for doing a post that's bigger than what most have already posted here. Just felt that such a lengthy first post with that much work put in should get a proper response. Please keep doing what you do, ICan't, you're the anti-missile flair that helisexuals deserve. ;):cookie:

Edited by livejoker

alkaline_

i signed rhymed timed!!! good luck with your helisexual outcome hihihi your effort is like ui ui ui and i support it!!

i started to begin using choppers a lot more since ceo work (dont use em in missions and stuff) and having more options and especially buff and jammyjammer would be fan to the tastic plastic elastic!

off topic: what does TL;DR: mean? UI;UI:UI

Mr_Zombly

i signed rhymed timed!!! good luck with your helisexual outcome hihihi your effort is like ui ui ui and i support it!!

i started to begin using choppers a lot more since ceo work (dont use em in missions and stuff) and having more options and especially buff and jammyjammer would be fan to the tastic plastic elastic!

Too long; didn't read.

Hunter

We have a popular sticker, helisexuals!

A7Ut3WE.png?1

I refuse to support this cause just for the sh*tty name.

Oh, really? Bad vibes. Helicopter fuel would still smell like helicopter fuel by any other name.

Yeah a nuke would be too much lol. Although, I think smaller bombs that we can drop down could be a nice addition for helicopters. I remember seeing a video of a Hind dropping some bombs down once - not firing missiles, but just dropping down loads of bombs.

As long as they didn't totally decimate the whole map like a nuke, and were just normal explosions, could be a nice idea.

No, that instance was me crying over not being able to even slightly aim the guns without moving the whole f*cking shopper. Savage doesn't need it, but Buzzard and Anni do, even if it's a very slight cone.

The Savage doesn't necessarily need it, though I'd love it anyway lol. The others definitely need it 100% though.

The AI guys can do it - why can't we?

Before going into the deep end, I want to start off by saying that this is an amazing first post. Well-spoken, pictures to go along with explanations and proof of the weakness of helicopter armor. Seriously well done - I wish threads could have at least half this amount of dedication to them. Now I'll go on some kind of rant and I fully expect you to tear it bit by bit but that's okay as we've all got our own opinion. Please don't let that deter my support for this; I've signed the petition (by leaving a comment on the R* Social Club page linked...?) and ready to post this in the Van Society thread, if you'd like.

Oh no, every story has two sides - I'd be a d*ck if I just cracked down on anyone who dared question this lol. Thank you so much for your support, too.

I would love for you to post this in the Van Society thread; it would be an honour.

That train of thought came back as I started reading the first page of this thread and saw a picture of the Rebel truck with a minigun on the back (the Technical...?) and a thought came over me...so this is gonna sound horrible, trust me, but why not make "war zones"? That way you cater to those in the city wanting a more "urban" fight such as pistols and machine guns and all military hardware is reserved for Sandy Shores/Paleto Bay? Now I already see an issue with my own suggestion; it would make Sandy Shores a f*cking mess to go through. A bad sport region, pretty much. I feel this suggestion would only work if R* added more map area. Overall, though, it could de-militarize the city (which shouldn't have military vehicles in it, to be honest) and make Los Santos that "living, breathing" city that R* promised us in the GTA:O release trailer. It will also give those urban and biker gangs a bigger and prominent purpose by having their own locations. It would be rare to see urban gangs out in the desert, for example.

I can dig that actually - make some parts lawless.

Go out in the country and it's like the wild west - only this time all the bandits would be armed with Apaches and RPGs and homing launchers.

Or there could be levels of policing. Los Santos could have strict police, some areas lightly policed, and others nothing at all - so they'd be free areas for chaos.

It's a nice idea actually, although helicopters would need some dramatic changes to make it work - as it is, out in the country there's not enough cover for them, and they just get shot down too easily there (as if it wasn't easy enough in the city). I like the idea though, and think it could work.

About pushing for balance changes rather than session settings and such, I think the chances of bigger things like different types of sessions have less chance of coming about. Not to sh*t on the idea at all, I've just got to prioritize things by what has a good chance of happening. Not that I expect them to instantly release Hunters and Mil Mi-26s the next day, but I just don't think session settings will happen now. People have called for them for so long (since the game way out), and it just seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Your support means a lot to me. I'm really grateful you posted here, and would love for you to post more. You're welcome here anytime. :^:

And your support means a lot to me too, ui ui ui.

You brighten threads up (I don't care how many people hate on the ui ui ui). Definitely agreed on that missile jammer too - we definitely need that.

Sky_Light12

We have a popular sticker, helisexuals!

A7Ut3WE.png?1

Yeah a nuke would be too much lol. Although, I think smaller bombs that we can drop down could be a nice addition for helicopters. I remember seeing a video of a Hind dropping some bombs down once - not firing missiles, but just dropping down loads of bombs.

As long as they didn't totally decimate the whole map like a nuke, and were just normal explosions, could be a nice idea.

why not MOAB ? fuel air bomb ? or better yet , carpet bomb !!!! i would like drop one to " G " just to see how the bomb works , pfffff

fiiiuuuhhh....a whole new achievement of Mr.hunter right activitist

Edited by Sky_Light12

DevilDaRebel

I am just giving my opinion, so what you basically want is a helicopter faster than a jet that's more powerful than a military Hydra too?

Oh yeah, I loved the part where he mentioned rockstar implementing a heli faster than a jet, great read.

a "Military hydra"... lmfao, Yeah rockstar needs to buff the Military buzzard, and the military savage... I think we can all agree what type of vehicle a FIGHTER jet is.. (tbh, I don't even know what jet is more powerful than a military hydra, you know what, I have no idea what he's talking about)

Hunter

why not MOAB ? fuel air bomb ? or better yet , carpet bomb !!!! i would like drop one to " G " just to see how the bomb works , pfffff

fiiiuuuhhh....a whole new achievement of Mr.hunter right activitist

Oh I'd love an MOAB, and all those, but we do have to bear our ground brethren in mind as well.

I found a video of a Hind dropping some bombs, but I don't know if anyone was harmed in the making of it, so I'm kind of reluctant to post it. You don't see anyone die or anything, but still.

Alright I'll just put it in a spoiler.

livejoker

@ICan't: Dropped the word in the VS thread after my comment. Eh, not much but I'll remind them again to drop a like and sign the petition. It's a good cause and slacktivism is always fun. :p

I quickly realized that prioritizing is Rockstar's favorite thing to do (added bonus if it makes them money) so I know how unlikely (very unlikely) that my "lawless" idea would work. I just hope, one day, that we'll get an update that changes GTA lobbies completely. I don't even play freeroam public that much due to how unbalanced it all is. Only saving grace is Passive Mode but you feel so closed off when you use it. Anyway, I hope R* hears us. I'd actually be surprised and happy if helicopters become deadly again. At the moment nothing can really bother me apart from another jet if I'm in my Hydra just chilling in the sky. I did get taken out by a Buzzard once but that's because I didn't think he'd shoot me down (doing freeroam challenge, minding my own business). Dead baby Jesus, though, if they upgrade the annihilator I'm buying one in less time it takes you to say "Mamma Mia, baby got the diarrhea".

Speaking of dropping bombs, somewhat unrelated but having WW2 bombers (TItan, anyone?) would be amazing. Fly over a group of people, drop bombs...would make trolls in car meets more interesting to face, that's for sure.

Edited by livejoker

Hunter

I quickly realized that prioritizing is Rockstar's favorite thing to do (added bonus if it makes them money) so I know how unlikely (very unlikely) that my "lawless" idea would work.

Oh I definitely think it could work, if they tried. It's just getting them to try things that's the hard part.

It's a really interesting idea though, and one that would make the game feel pretty fresh. It'd be pretty cool wandering off into a bad part of town, having places people avoid and stuff lol.

100% agreed on free mode needing serious work. It's totally unbalanced now. As for Passive Mode ... They kind of killed Passive Mode by making it exclude you from all the VIP/CEO jobs, etc. To really do much of anything, you can't have it on. Which is sh*t. But at the same time, I guess it pushes them to just try and get it balanced properly in the first place, rather than have us rely on turning into ghosts.

Speaking of dropping bombs, somewhat unrelated but having WW2 bombers (TItan, anyone?) would be amazing. Fly over a group of people, drop bombs...would make trolls in car meets more interesting to face, that's for sure.

Oh yes, that'd be lovely. They could make it so the bigger the plane, the more bombs it can drop. A Titan could hold loads of them, a Cuban less, and so on. They had the Cuban 800 dropping bombs in single player, so we know it's possible. They even used the same mechanics in some of these cargo deliveries - we fly over areas and drop down crates.

So yeah, this is definitely something they could (and should) add. It'd be a great customization option too.

EddyTheRepublicanFury

Count me in for more armed flying stuff! Especially the Hunter and WW2 aircraft.

Smooth Longsack

I want a little willie so friggin bad! Not to mention, I'd like a proper, collective pitch, six channel heli capable of flips and barrel rolls. My rc heli at home can do this. Actually, the default heli controls on battlefield 4 are identical to my rc heli. Make what you want of this but we need full collective pitch and some serious thrust for some serious stunts.

I get such a rush flipping helis. It's probably because it can cost some serious money irl for crashing.

Hunter

I want a little willie so friggin bad! Not to mention, I'd like a proper, collective pitch, six channel heli capable of flips and barrel rolls. My rc heli at home can do this. Actually, the default heli controls on battlefield 4 are identical to my rc heli. Make what you want of this but we need full collective pitch and some serious thrust for some serious stunts.

I get such a rush flipping helis. It's probably because it can cost some serious money irl for crashing.

Oh yes. Imagine if we could make our helicopters move like this:

PNV9p1.gif

Now that's just a mod. If modders can turn off auto-stabilization that easily, why can't Rockstar give us an option to turn it off somewhere in the settings of the pause menu?

It really makes sense. The players who are ready and have been waiting can turn it off, anyone who's not yet can keep it on. Everyone would be happy.

Mr_Zombly

PNV9p1.gif

Imagine the helicopter trick shots.

Edited by Mr_Zombly

Hunter

Imagine the helicopter trick shots.

This would be one of the best things that could happen for helicopters.

Imagine a jet's trying to dive bomb? Right now, you can't aim straight up. With this? You could push right back, blast the guy while he's coming down on you from a vertical angle. It would also help a huge amount in dodging missiles too.

There's not really an area I can think of where this wouldn't be helpful. Tricky though, at first. It's something a lot of players would need to get used to before they could do anything with it.

Edited by Icantthinkofonew

Nutduster

At minimum, I am in favor of:

1. Buffing armor on all helicopters so they can survive a single RPG or homing rocket shot, and buffing the Savage and Valkyrie to survive two. It takes serious skill and a lot of luck to keep any heli airborne for more than a minute or two in a full session, unless you fly really high or use passive mode. As an avowed Buzzard lover, it pains me that I have to regularly bail out of mine once you hear that familiar, annoying beep-beep-beep.

2. Buffing the guns on the Annihilator massively. They should be ridiculously powerful. Instead that poor helicopter is a joke.

Adding more attack helicopters I could take or leave. I love them, but I also feel the militarization of the game is out of control and has been ever since the heists update. I kind of want fewer of these things around, not more.

Edited by Nutduster

Hunter

1. Buffing armor on all helicopters so they can survive a single RPG or homing rocket shot, and buffing the Savage and Valkyrie to survive two. It takes serious skill and a lot of luck to keep any heli airborne for more than a minute or two in a full session, unless you fly really high or use passive mode. As an avowed Buzzard lover, it pains me that I have to regularly bail out of mine once you hear that familiar, annoying beep-beep-beep.

2. Buffing the guns on the Annihilator massively. They should be ridiculously powerful. Instead that poor helicopter is a joke.

Adding more attack helicopters I could take or leave. I love them, but I also feel the militarization of the game is out of control and has been ever since the heists update. I kind of want fewer of these things around, not more.

Well, at least you partially support it. How would you feel about an option to turn off auto-stabilization?

I don't think the military thing's as bad as people make out it is though. I mean, when was the last truly military vehicle we got? Must've been in heists?

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

If it had a more serious name...i would maybe suport.

Still...we got 2 helis in the last 2 updates before cunning stunts...it is pretty obvious your main want is for something armed/armored.

Besides that...i rather have an update in general that fixes and balances the sh*t already they have in game before adding anything at all. Pretty much all vehicle classes are curently broken, nothing armed/ armored is that balanced exept for a few things, some timers really need to go, payouts of pretty much anything need balancing, matchmaking needs a fix and there are still several bugs and glitches ruining the experience.

Really...overall there is more then enough content in this game already...even my favorits: supers/sport/muscle/helicopter...

They just need balancing, that is it

Instead of adding more things content wise i personaly now only want fixes.

Once this game starts acting like a regular quality game, then i might wish for more content again

Edited by goldadderXD

LieutenantLoserz

Tbh I dont see why Rockstar wouldn't return the Hunter

Its a well loved chopper-flopper in the gta series

The real life counterpart is well respected and awesome as f*ck

One of the few vehicles we've seen that didnt return (i.e. Hydra, Rhapsody, Skimmer/Dodo Seaplane, etc)

I think its just a matter of when they will release it, especially if its already been modeled and have remnants of its stuff in the game files.

I also think they should add some F-22/F-14 mash up, or even a T-50, but I'll save that jet idea for another day

Edited by LieutenantLoserz

Hunter

If it had a more serious name...i would maybe suport.

Lighten up a little lol. It's a name.

Still...we got 2 helis in the last 2 updates before cunning stunts...it is pretty obvious your main want is for something armed/armored.

One of those was an almost exact replica of the Swift though. Look at them side by side - they're almost identical. The other one (SuperVolito) was a long time ago, can barely land, and is pretty uninspiring in general.

Of course I want some armed stuff, but I also just want something that's interesting, and not just some renamed Swift.

I agree-ish on the balance side of things. The balance is absolutely f*cked at the moment. That said, we don't know how long the game's going to be supported, so for me, I have to try push for more while it's still even up. In my opinion, it's kind of now or never for helicopters.

Nutduster

Well, at least you partially support it. How would you feel about an option to turn off auto-stabilization?

I don't think the military thing's as bad as people make out it is though. I mean, when was the last truly military vehicle we got? Must've been in heists?

I'm fine with turning off auto-stabilization. I don't think it would matter to most people and hardcore pilots would love it. So yeah, do it.

As far militarization goes, it's really not the amount of military vehicles (despite what I just said), it's the combination of them being 1. more powerful and often more versatile than any other option; and 2. being readily available at all times. So people lean on them hard. Not everyone does, but the people that do basically never use anything else. And I fall into that trap as well. Why would I use a civilian vehicle of any kind, or even a regular helicopter, when I can practically wipe my backside with Buzzards? It's one of the fastest rides in the game, it has lock-on missiles, and it's maneuverable with a tiny footprint that allows me to land it almost anywhere. And I can call them in for free (with only a tiny cooldown) anytime I'm a CEO, which is always; on the rare occasion that I don't want to wait out the cooldown, Pegasus will give them to me for a pittance, with no cooldown whatsoever, though only at a few fixed locations. I am drowning in Buzzards at all times.

Rest assured that if you see a full org in free roam, they'll be using some combination of jets, Buzzards and Insurgents. And if you blow them all up, they'll be back in all the same vehicles within 60 seconds. It's a little silly, in a game that is supposed to be about street criminals and stolen cars. I know the series has always had a certain amount of that stuff, but this is the first GTA experience where it feels like the balance tipped fully towards the heavy artillery.

Edited by Nutduster

Hunter

I'm fine with turning off auto-stabilization. I don't think it would matter to most people and hardcore pilots would love it. So yeah, do it.

As far militarization goes, it's really not the amount of military vehicles (despite what I just said), it's the combination of them being 1. more powerful and often more versatile than any other option; and 2. being readily available at all times. So people lean on them hard. Not everyone does, but the people that do basically never use anything else. And I fall into that trap as well. Why would I use a civilian vehicle of any kind, or even a regular helicopter, when I can practically wipe my backside with Buzzards? It's one of the fastest rides in the game, it has lock-on missiles, and it's maneuverable with a tiny footprint that allows me to land it almost anywhere. And I can call them in for free (with only a tiny cooldown) anytime I'm a CEO, which is always; on the rare occasion that I don't want to wait out the cooldown, Pegasus will give them to me for a pittance, with no cooldown whatsoever, though only at a few fixed locations. I am drowning in Buzzards at all times.

Rest assured that if you see a full org in free roam, they'll be using some combination of jets, Buzzards and Insurgents. And if you blow them all up, they'll be back in all the same vehicles within 60 seconds. It's a little silly, in a game that is supposed to be about street criminals and stolen cars. I know the series has always had a certain amount of that stuff, but this is the first GTA experience where it feels like the balance tipped fully towards the heavy artillery.

Oh yeah, I get that 100%. It's ridiculous when you see one of those guys who just rushes back to their jet/*insert powerful vehicle* here, over and over once it's destroyed, and there's no wait or anything for them.

As unpopular as cool downs are around here, I think they may be the answer. I think these vehicles need to be harder to get hold of. If you want to use a vehicle a lot, you should be good enough to last in one of those vehicles for a long time - as it is, you can just instantly get another, even if you're getting yours destroyed really quickly.

I do definitely get that.

Tbh I dont see why Rockstar wouldn't return the Hunter

Its a well loved chopper-flopper in the gta series

The real life counterpart is well respected and awesome as f*ck

One of the few vehicles we've seen that didnt return (i.e. Hydra, Rhapsody, Skimmer/Dodo Seaplane, etc)

I think its just a matter of when they will release it, especially if its already been modeled and have remnants of its stuff in the game files.

I also think they should add some F-22/F-14 mash up, or even a T-50, but I'll save that jet idea for another day

It also has a really interesting targeting system, and now that we're on current gen, they could actually make it inspired by that. The Hunter we had in the old games (as incredible as it was), wasn't even the Apache living up to its full potential.

New jets would be nice, but it'd be hard getting support for that until something's done to throttle the power of jets a little. Right now, they're a little problematic, in my opinion.

Edited by Icantthinkofonew