2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Happy Hunter

Project: Helisexuality

Khephera

Same, but the heli-gods had they´re hands over me, protecting the brave savug from any harm. ;)

Btw, Melo did a vid too. ;) Please don´t mind his choise of music. Better mute it and play "the laughing policeman".

Nah, Drum and Bass is fine, hihi. :whistle:

Had to google/youtube "the laughing policeman"... :lol:

So jealous that you "always" find people in public sessions doing PP. Spawntrapping them must be funny.

Edited by Khephera

sudon't

Is it true those cannons have pretty much unlimited range?

No, they definitely have a range.

Btw, Melo did a vid too. ;) Please don´t mind his choice of music.

Actually, I like the music. Do you know what it is?

Pretty funny video. We, too, love to take advantage of these situations where people set themselves up to be spawn-killed. As recompense, we just stay in our helo and allow them to win whatever it is they’re doing, lol. We’re only there for the kills. We’ve also learned that, when a few people are in an organization, you can keep them spawning in the same spot by leaving one of them alive long enough for another to spawn. You’re still killing them so fast that they’re completely helpless, but they continue to spawn right below your helo. This, even when they’re not engaged in anything. The trick is killing them in spawning order - last to spawn, last to die. That way they don’t really have time to pull and aim a weapon. Pretty evil, huh?

Another “trick”: When going after people selling or sourcing cargo, do not destroy the cargo! By leaving the cargo on the ground, you give players a reason to live, and you can kill them several times more. Otherwise, they lose all hope and just leave the lobby. And in the end, we let them deliver, which makes me feel like a real boy scout.

I just love the Savage’s death-ray. Can you imagine if the co-pilot could take over that thing, and the pilot had the missiles? Talk about a Hunter on steroids...

Edited by sudon't

tommyguns

Is there some some of super power explosive glitch ATM?

I ask because my fully armored, fresh from the hanger, akula was just destroyed with ONE rocket hit!!

Happy Hunter

I ask because my fully armored, fresh from the hanger, akula was just destroyed with ONE rocket hit!!

Oh there's been weird armour glitchiness with all aircraft lately. I saw a Bombushka survive 10 RPGs. Other times my Avenger went down to one bullet. Hunter occasionally going down to one missile too.

It's all over the place basically. Hope they fix it soon lol.

tommyguns

Oh there's been weird armour glitchiness with all aircraft lately. I saw a Bombushka survive 10 RPGs. Other times my Avenger went down to one bullet. Hunter occasionally going down to one missile too.

It's all over the place basically. Hope they fix it soon lol.

Well, just to make sure they know about it I'll email them a complaint alongside my requests for a buzzard custom and extending countermeasures to all civvie aircraft.

I wonder if it will get a hot fix, or if they will think its no big deal and can wait until the next update....I hope it's not the latter

asadog2

Ok so just a warning before you read this. This is an email I wrote to Rockstar about adding a Boeing Chinook to the game in a future update as a MOC/Avenger style vehicle. I wrote the email quite quickly so there may be some errors/rambling on. If you would like to add to it please feel free to do so.

Plus something I forgot were bombs. And the ability to perform a Pinnacle maneuver.

And finally if you would like to see this great helicopter in the game feel free to copy and paste this and send it to Rockstar. (And maybe add in the bomb/Pinnacle maneuver part)

If in the next future update you add another property similar to the facility/bunker it would be nice and really cool if this time the MOC/avenger style vehicle was based on a Boeing CH-47 Chinook, thats been slightly oversized (bit bigger than the avenger) and can lift any vehicle in the game. It could have the same layout as the avenger like the weapons/vehicle workshop, turrets, etc. plus with an added personal vehicle storage plus maybe an actual living area where you can spawn in the session outside of the facility/bunker style property on the map. And also maybe a improved autopilot that along with hovering will also bring you to a set waypoint and after jumping from the helicopter while hovering in autopilot to have it auto land at the nearest location. Plus along with the same armouring as the avenger it would be nice to also have countermeasures. It would also be nice if it were very agile like the chinook in real life plus being the fastest helicopter in the game. And also it should be able to land on water (weve always wanted a helicopter that can land on water so this is the best time to do it. Maybe even be able to put boats in the back). And also a useful feature to be able to shut down the engines and fold the blades in when on the ground (or in the air if you want to for some reason). It would also be nice to add some side mounted weapons like rockets (operated by pilot) plus a front mounted thermal/night vision camera for the passenger to view along with maybe a disarm all weapons and go off radar feature of the akula. And also a nice feature would be a bulletproof windshield.

Id say a good price for the helicopter would be a bit above the avengers stock price as all the weapons would be add ons plus the interior bays and the general helicopter upgrades (armor, handling, etc.).

Thank you for reading this and I hope you consider adding the Chinook in a future update.

I like the vibe, and I like a lot of the ideas for it - but some of that would have to be dropped in my opinion, or it'd be overpowered. I mean, the stealth of the Akula, and the countermeasures of the Hunter? The Hunter and Akula work because you sacrifice one to get the other. This would make both irrelevant balance-wise.

I do like it though, and I like the Avenger a lot - it has a lot of what would make a really cool helicopter (very long range weapons, great armour, can be solo'd, even has an interior you can move around in).

In other news, this has to be the closest missile dodge I've had before.

giphy.gif

True, I guess a way to fix that would be to have the stealth mode as an upgrade under countermeasures along with flares, etc. So that only one can be put on the Chinook. Meaning it would come with neither stock.

And just a few things to add on

I guess a name for it could be Cargobob Custom or Cargobob Classic because its the design from GTA San Andreas although its now a tandem rotor instead of that fenestron thing we got.

The exterior weapons would consist of

Side door chain gun (From the technical) Rear bay chain gun. Side mounted rocket or chain gun pods (Pilot Controlled) Nose mounted grenade launcher from the Valkyrie. A monitor inside the hold could operate the optional night/thermal vision cameras. And of course stock it would come with none of these items.

And of course because it would be a bit overpowered there should be a weak spot like the rotor hubs, some amount of rocket hits there and the rotor will break off forcing you to ditch it as its spinning around (at least it floats!).

Edited by asadog2

Amy Vinewood

Some squeaker kid tries to chat me up. I let him flirt with my Akula

Cackling Jack

That homing was fking close to hitting you ^ Should have rigged up a flogger with c4 and griefed him with that.

Edited by Cackling Jack

DrSweatySphincter

Still praying for the day I can upgrade a Savage

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Still praying for the day I can upgrade a Savage

No need! My K/D went from 1.34 to about 1.48 in 2 nights of Russian Terror (Don't really care about my K/D but it shows how good this thing is at "Dodge Rolls" against missiles, keep rolling them 6s on the D6 and 20s on the D20 my friends). This was the best highlight, this dude was so salty

Do low-key would like an upgrade tho, Missile barrage sounds nice.

Edited by Suzuki Azure Vulpine

No Homing

Here's my first Akula montage

I hope they fix the broken durability glitch with armored vehicles, in the last clip I get taken out by just 1 jet missile, but I kill him with my Barrage too.

SHOKKERZ91

Mhm, savage.

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

yMQ5H6E.gif
MY MANS! NIGHTFOX! BREAKING THE F*CKING META!

Edited by Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Amy Vinewood

I was talking with wildbrick142 about the lock-on's on aircraft and how it seems that some of them have changed.

Well, they did - they added a offset.

This is the actual red box, where the missile is tracking/aiming for, vs the center of the aircraft.

Lock-on missile offset:

x = Right (positive)/Left (negative)

Y = Front (positive)/Back (negative)

Z = Up (positive)/Down (negative)

Avenger - x="0.000000" y="2.000000" z="0.000000"

Avenger (folded wings) - none

Akula - none

Cargobob - x="0.000000" y="1.000000" z="0.600000"

Cargobob (Jetsam) - x="0.000000" y="1.000000" z="0.600000"

Cargobob (TPI) - x="0.000000" y="1.000000" z="0.600000"

Cargobob (closed side doors) - x="0.000000" y="1.000000" z="0.600000"

Hunter - none

Hydra - none

Volatol - x="0.000000" y="2.000000" z="-2.500000"

P-996 LAZER - none

Thruster - none

Starling - none

Buzzard Attack Chopper - x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="-0.220000"

Buzzard - x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="-0.200000"

Bombushka - x="0.000000" y="2.000000" z="-2.500000"

Savage - x="0.000000" y="2.000000" z="-2.050000"

Cargo Plane - x="0.000000" y="5.000000" z="-5.000000"

Molotok - none

Rogue - none

Tula - none

Pyro - none

Nokota - none

Xero Blimp - none

Atomic Blimp - none

Besra - none

Annihilator - x="0.000000" y="0.525000" z="-1.215000"

Dodo - none

Frogger - x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="-0.250000"

Frogger (FIB) - x="0.000000" y="0.300000" z="-0.200000"

Police Maverick - x="0.000000" y="0.600000" z="-0.100000"

Maverick - x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="-0.200000"

Titan - x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="-2.500000"

Havok - x="0.000000" y="0.700000" z="0.000000"

Cuban 800 - none

Volatus - x="0.000000" y="0.700000" z="-0.500000"

Mogul - none

Shamal - none

Luxor - none

Luxor Deluxe - none

Swift - x="0.000000" y="0.800000" z="-0.300000"

Swift Deluxe - x="0.000000" y="0.800000" z="-0.300000"

Alpha-Z1 - none

Jet - none

Skylift - x="0.000000" y="2.650000" z="0.425000"

Miljet - none

Vestra - none

Ultralight - none

Howard NX-25 - none

SuperVolito - x="0.000000" y="1.200000" z="-0.500000"

SuperVolito Carbon - x="0.000000" y="0.800000" z="-0.500000"

Seabreeze - x="0.000000" y="0.700000" z="-0.950000"

Mallard - none

Duster - none

Nimbus - none

Mammatus - none

Velum - none

Velum 5-seater - none

Valkyrie - x="0.000000" y="1.500000" z="-0.500000"

Valkyrie MOD.0 - x="0.000000" y="1.100000" z="-0.500000"

Hauler - x="0.00000" y="2.500000" z="0.000000"

Hauler Custom - x="0.00000" y="2.500000" z="0.000000"

Marquis - x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="-8.000000"

Happy Hunter

I was talking with wildbrick142 about the lock-on's on aircraft and how it seems that some of them have changed.

Well, they did - they added a offset.

This is the actual red box, where the missile is tracking/aiming for, vs the center of the aircraft.

Lock-on missile offset:

*gooddata*

I heard a heli youtuber mention it seemed like they changed how aircraft are locked onto, and he said that they did it with the Annihilator so drastically - you can't even lock on while it's landed. Will have to try that some time.

At first I thought it had to be a bug, but looking at these stats - I don't know, I mean they're all at different numbers, so it kind of looks like it was on purpose.

Amy Vinewood

At first I thought it had to be a bug, but looking at these stats - I don't know, I mean they're all at different numbers, so it kind of looks like it was on purpose.

Speaking of stats, well - this was done on purpose. A change to snowballs

This got deleted

<VehicleDamageModifier value="0.001000" />

Snowballs no longer damage vehicles.

Happy Hunter

Speaking of stats, well - this was done on purpose. A change to snowballs

This got deleted

<VehicleDamageModifier value="0.001000" />

Snowballs no longer damage vehicles.

Lol, I guess some people will still say the videos did nothing ... If that isn't flat-out telling us they hear us, then I don't know what is.

I'll have to stop the original snowball video being highlighted on my channel - and put the updated version there instead.

Edited by Happy Hunter

SHOKKERZ91

What, my savage can survive snowballs now? Holy sh*t!

HH, mind posting the vid with the annihilator? If it´s true, i definitly will bring it out some more.

Happy Hunter

What, my savage can survive snowballs now? Holy sh*t!

HH, mind posting the vid with the annihilator? If it´s true, i definitly will bring it out some more.

tommyguns

Well at least this armor bug taught me to stop being sloppy. I used to hear the warning tones, try to get some cover, if that failed, identify the direction it was coming from so I could pull the right evasive move.

Then armor came along and I got too used to being able to pop some countermeasures or just tank a hit or two.

I'm back to the old ways now

PS - before I took my December break I said I wasn't too impressed with the Hunters handling & hoped that customisation would improve things. Well it did, I like it a lot better with the handling upgrade applied. Ive been meaning to mention that.

Edited by tommyguns

Sky_Light12

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

ISL80Tn.gif
Bagged and Tagged.

Sky_Light12

SHOKKERZ91

Nice for me. lol

Tm3zXLZ.gif

Sentinel Driver

It's beyond ridiculous that auto aim locks on to helicopter pilots. That's unrealistic and overpowered. It's not like a helicopter is difficult to take out without auto aim f*cking locking on to the pilot

Edited by Sentinel Driver

Flyin_Japman

R* should get DICE to code their military vehicles. At least BF4 had great system for military level combat. I know! GTA isn't a milsim game...but we're getting there.

Let's check the differences:

Rhino: Only has the main cannon, unusable gunner turret, can destroy vehicles which in turn damage it for some reason, was the most feared vehicle in the game near the start. Now is just a nuisance to the lobby, but can be destroyed by practically anyone with a Homing Launcher. Humiliated by flying cars.

VS

BF4 MBTs: Three 120mm ammunitions for the main gun (AP, HE, SABOT), two types of co-axle MGs (7.62 and .50/12.4), three different secondary cannon shots (Canister, Guided, Smart), secondary gunner turret on top, (.50/12.4), resistant to all ammo types except explosives, could hold its own against other tanks, IFVs, helicopters, etc for the most part due to countermeasures (IR smoke, smokescreen, ARENA active defense system, ERA), skill of the driver and gunner, and the main cannon didn't have a certain range to it (all projectiles had ballistics effect to them).

Since this is a Helicopter topic, let me use a comparison of those:

Hunter: Pilot controlled missiles, copilot controlled turret with two different cannon types, a bomb bay, good armor, and countermeasures that only break lock on for a short time.

VS

BF4 Attack Helicopter: Pilot controlled Hydra rockets (Barrage), Stinger AA missiles (Homing), Smart Rockets (semi-guided), copilot controlled cannon with one ammo type (HE 20mm) and can equip AGMs (Homing), TV missiles (camera guided missiles), and though they have light armor, they were equipped with IR flares that diverted all guided missiles, ECM (electronic counter measures) that prevent lock on for a few seconds, and Thermal Camo that delayed lock on with the gunner getting different camera views (thermal and IRNV), and Air Radar that pointed out Blue and Op Force aircraft.

Edited by Flyin_Japman

No Homing

Oh, I miss the good old days of BF3 tanks, firing the main cannon and then instantly switching to the canister shell.

Till they nerfed that :(

And nerfed tanks even further in BF4.

I wish we could have TV Missiles, TOW Missiles and a SRAW in GTAO, that would be so awesome.

Plus a crossbow or compound bow.

Flyin_Japman

I just want realistic vehicles. It can be argued that the helis in BF4 handle better than GTA. Rarely flew, but I did use the gun a when I could. I was mostly a AA Tank and MBT operator. R* really shat on the potential of these vehicles. Hind has a copilot seat...but they control point and fire rockets but NOT the cannon because it's locked in place. Savage could have been a complete beast if the copilot had control of the explosive cannon. But no. They cater to PvP CoD boys now, yet can't get the military grade vehicles right.

Edited by Flyin_Japman