1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Happy Hunter

Project: Helisexuality

Shootinalloveryourface

Could probably do with a tl:dr for the lazy ones among us :beerhat:

Hunter

Could probably do with a tl:dr for the lazy ones among us :beerhat:

Oh yes there's one at the top, I might just go and name it a "TL;DR".

I have to remake the post on the support site anyway, for whatever reason that's vanished lol.

Pastry

The petition link is already dead. Rip hunter brothers.

Hunter

I've made another now. Let's see if heliphobia strikes again.

HARBUJAHN

You went in hard here WOW :) but as you know i stand blade to blade on this subject unleash the hunter :^::^::^:

Sky_Light12

and helicopter weaponry has ability to pivot up and down , eliminating poor-performing helicopter's weakness like annihilator

and eversince 3 year , not even a slightest hint of hunter's release , oh come on R*

Edited by Sky_Light12

infectedG636

I've made another now. Let's see if heliphobia strikes again.

Holy sh*t a talking helicopter

Hunter

and helicopter weaponry has ability to pivot up and down , eliminating poor-performing helicopter's weakness like annihilator

Yeah this is a big thing. That the helicopters we have now just have their weapons cemented in place is laughable.

Some helicopters you don't even need to push a button - you can just look at stuff and the gun aims.

You went in hard here WOW :) but as you know i stand blade to blade on this subject unleash the hunter :^::^::^:

I figure we don't know how long the game has left, so if we don't push for helicopter rights soon we might never get them.

Here's the link for anyone interested:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/213300427-Helicopter-problem

Get your foot in the door before they crack down on me lol.

PS-GTAIVplayer

tl;dr seems like choppers need buffing, homing launcher needs nerfing.

I really agree on the Savage. It is slow and feeble, a poor excuse for a gunship. It can be strong for missions and in a lobby with lower ranks players, but anything that can fly and is armed, seems better.

SaltyGTAFMember

Still all more useful then:

Karin-Technical-GTA-5-Online-Rear-View.j

No complaints, no technical lives matter so why give buff armor to the things with aa rounds

Edited by DoucheBagForum

HARBUJAHN

Yeah this is a big thing. That the helicopters we have now just have their weapons cemented in place is laughable.

Some helicopters you don't even need to push a button - you can just look at stuff and the gun aims.

I figure we don't know how long the game has left, so if we don't push for helicopter rights soon we might never get them.

In time we will get it just like everything else one day in the near future the sky will have a new king and that WILL BE the hunter in the right hands :)

Hunter

Still all more useful then:

-snip-

Oh I don't know, I think I'd take that over an Annihilator tbh.

tl;dr seems like choppers need buffing, homing launcher needs nerfing.

I really agree on the Savage. It is slow and feeble, a poor excuse for a gunship. It can be strong for missions and in a lobby with lower ranks players, but anything that can fly and is armed, seems better.

Not quite. The homing launcher is what it is. Of course us helisexuals don't like it, but I'm out of the "nerf the homing launcher" stage. It's more that helicopters don't have any of the anti-homing launcher measures they do in reality, and they haven't had any love in ages.

----------------------

The Hunter could of been retooled to become the Savage though. I hope it wasn't, but it still is a possibility.

Would be awesome if they added it in a future update though. That and buff the Savage. That's all I'd want to see.

Edited by jacka

Hunter

Right the petition thread seems (seems) to be up properly now. If it goes down, I'll put up another. We are the helicopter resistance, fighting this evil heliphobic system.

I will be back a little later, keep the helisexuality flowing guys! Love you all, Hunter-bros.

Alvarez

I think we need a promotional video for the helisexual suggestion.

DominusTaranis

I have a problem with one of these choppers.

The 26....it wouldn't fit. Anywhere. On any helipad except maybe smack dab center of the marina.

Also, some minor minigun swivel please? QQ

+1 Otherwise. Always wanted interesting, whacky things and the closest we get is a 3 axle mercedes. Plus, anything that lets me ruin the Lost, Merryweather, various other gangs and thr "professionals" is a huge yes.

#f*ckthehomolawnchair

Mr_Zombly

Can't wait for the first Helisexual pride parade.

r.lorenzo13

I'm not big into copters(must admit and not very good at using them), but I will throw my support your way.. Mainly because of the word "helisexuality"...

Edited by r.lorenzo13

Pastry

Signed it. I hope we hunter brothers get what we deserve (i dont mean that in a bad way).

Tranquility Base Hotel

You guys already have a promotional video.

Cant-B-Faded

Time in GTA Online: 81 1/2 days.

Time flying helicopters: 3 days.

Seems like it should be more.

I'm with you, bro!

Hunter

Time in GTA Online: 81 1/2 days.

Time flying helicopters: 3 days.

Seems like it should be more.

I'm with you, bro!

Rotor-brothers unite. :^:

I'm not big into copters(must admit and not very good using them), but I will through my support your way.. Mainly because of the word "helisexuality"...

Thank you a ton, helps a lot. I'll be sure to keep an open mind to your interests too. ;)

I have a problem with one of these choppers.

The 26....it wouldn't fit. Anywhere. On any helipad except maybe smack dab center of the marina.

Also, some minor minigun swivel please? QQ

The 26 wouldn't fit anywhere but large airfields I guess. But it's meant as more of a fun gimmick anyway. Kind of like the helicopter equivalent of owning a 747 - it's not something you'd use much, but who wouldn't want to say they own the biggest helicopter in the game?

Also, what's QQ?

Audi

man-clapping-gif11.gif?w=900

You know I'm with you. Especially the Savage.

Edited by AudiGuy

mareepx

If I support this, does this make me helisexual?

Retroview1955

I agree.

@OP: What do you expect -- to be invincible while flying Pegasus vehicles?

I don't see Rockstar adding anymore attack Pegasus vehicles, because of what happened after they added the Hydra. I actually think it's funny how the minute someone in a Hydra starts griefing an organization, they leave the session.

Gee, I wonder what happened? They kicked the dude in the jet from the session.

I also find it funny when someone needs heavy artillery to kill a single player on the ground in Freemode.

Edited by Retroview1955

Hunter

I agree.

I think that guy's a supporter lol, look at this:

Signed it. I hope we hunter brothers get what we deserve (i dont mean that in a bad way).

@OP: What do you expect -- to be invincible while flying Pegasus vehicles?

I don't see Rockstar adding anymore attack Pegasus vehicles, because of what happened after they added the Hydra. I actually think it's funny how the minute someone in a Hydra starts griefing an organization, they leave the session.

Gee, I wonder what happened? They kicked the dude in the jet from the session.

I also find it funny when someone needs heavy artillery to kill a single player on the ground in Freemode.

I don't want to be invincible. I wasn't invincible back when helicopters were properly balanced (if anything they were still pretty weak).

Also, comparing a helicopter to a jet? What's that all about? Have you ever even used the two? Probably not, if you think they're in any way comparable.

As for this thing about killing a single player, well I find it even more funny when people make massive generalizations. I use vehicles to take on groups of players who outnumber me, take down other attack vehicles, do CEO work, missions, etc.

If I support this, does this make me helisexual?

Only if you want it to. ;)

MaleTiger

Come on mate, this is getting ridiculous now. You already have a thread for the Hunter.

There's loads of Helicopters in the game already and nobody uses them. We understand you want the Hunter and some other ones, but when you ask for it 1000 times literally it starts to piss me off.

Hunter

Come on mate, this is getting ridiculous now. You already have a thread for the Hunter.

There's loads of Helicopters in the game already and nobody uses them. We understand you want the Hunter and some other ones, but when you ask for it 1000 times literally it starts to piss me off.

This is far more general than the Hunter.

This is about something much deeper than that. This is the far bigger picture of helicopters getting more love in general.

You say there's loads of helicopters and nobody uses them? Well exactly - why do you think that is? Nobody uses them because Rockstar have failed to make them worth using. That is the kind of thing I'm pushing against.

You don't have to take part in this thread if you don't want to. I would ask that you don't bring a heliphobic attitude here though.

Mr_Zombly

He's not just asking for the hunter, he made a well written thread which highlights WHY people don't fly helis as much.

The point of this thread is to try to get rockstars attention so that they hopefully do make helis worth flying again.

If it pissess you off, block him or don't click on threads that literally say helisexuality.