2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Worth becoming a CEO just for Vip missions?

rjhsteel2001

Yes solo, I don't know about your videos but that's how it is in reality. I'm old, if I can do 300k in an hour anyone can but you have to try at least. Use the tips on showing the cargo, trackify and jumping to your apartment with a hiest invite and you get through them pretty easy.

I use a Hydra @ above 1000 feet whenever possible, probably 50/50 with the buzzard.

Solo? The videos I have seen say it takes ages to collect the crates and then deliver them.

if a solo contact mission last 15 minutes the payout is 20k (might be slightly off because I've not done one since FaF released) it takes less time to pick up and deliver 3 crates (some of which are in one vehicle) if for no other reason than no loading screens. You make 36k on those 3 crates throw in vip work in between and you're making upwards of 50k every 30 minutes.

You came to the right place to ask but don't seem willing to take good advice.

TheFroggmann

Yes.

All the benefits of VIP plus:

No minimum bank balance.

"Free" all you can grab snacks. (Sect. cost $300 for the day plus whatever utilities)

1-step health renewal (Green Juice) in the office.

Delivery (for a fee) of any vehicle in your inventory save for Planes and watercraft.

Recovery of impounded vehicles with a phone call.

Aircraft repair service when pressing > to land.

Insta-lose wanted level upon entrance to the building. (Roof via "Land and enter" street level if you are out of their sight)

No cool-off between CEO sessions. Turn it on and off at will. Helpful if you run out of time, have to go passive, do dailies etc.

Plus if you decide to crate, you can consistently grind VIP/Buy/sell and maximize your income.

"no loading screens"

That's a key factor. Even the best-paying contact mission is going to tack on another 2-5 minutes of menus, loading, lobby, loading, vote screen, loading what suck time and pay nothing.

My method I described earlier is all in solo "lock-out" lobbies with the MTU set to 578. A second or third person would speed up the multiple-crate purchases, but at the expense of adding significant risk from a griefer costing you both time and money, means that doing it solo is more reliability profitable.

If you just want to ignore crates and grind VIP then get the Maze West building with no options and you can recoup that money quickly as long as you own a Buzzard.

• Like 2

rjhsteel2001

Solo? The videos I have seen say it takes ages to collect the crates and then deliver them.

if a solo contact mission last 15 minutes the payout is 20k (might be slightly off because I've not done one since FaF released) it takes less time to pick up and deliver 3 crates (some of which are in one vehicle) if for no other reason than no loading screens. You make 36k on those 3 crates throw in vip work in between and you're making upwards of 50k every 30 minutes.

You can make $80k in 42mins doing cco3 and selling a car at each end of that and I make $114k an hour. So more than your $50k every 30mins.

You can make $80k in 42mins doing cco3 and selling a car at each end of that and I make $114k an hour. So more than your $50k every 30mins.

If someone is making a video that says you can only make $50,000 per 30 minutes with crates they aren't doing it right.

If you want to believe their video instead of what several of us are telling you from experience, then do what you want.

My average is 6 VIP missions and 10-15 crates delivered per hour. That's $120,000-$138,000 in cash plus crates that sell for $17,500 or $20,000 each (depending of which warehouse I sell from). That's all solo.

Yes, DEFINITELY. Why deal with cool down timer for vip status if you don't have to. If you want or prefer a clean office, do not buy a warehouse (assuming your avoiding crate missions).

You can make $80k in 42mins doing cco3 and selling a car at each end of that and I make $114k an hour. So more than your $50k every 30mins.You ignored where I said UPWARDS. That wasnt capitalized previously so I understand where you're determination to prove us wrong comes from.

Ask a mod to close this because your mind is made up. Good troll attemp I missed an opportunity to make two warehouse sales responding to this nonsense.

Edited by TreFacTor

Youtubers say it can't be done! , I haven't seen a youtuber that understands GTA since FreightTrainWTF that guy must have a goddam iq of 210. Just about everyone else is full of crap.

50K per half hour would be absolute worst case scenario or a lot of screwing around. IF you have a Buzzard, Headhunter and Sightseer pay 21-22K and can be done solo in 4-7 minutes (with 8 minute cooldown). 3 crate delivery is probably going to average 10 minutes per (at 34K profit per 3 crate buy). With some luck and good strategy 180-200K per hour isn't an unreasonable expectation (you can still sell cars that you have farmed).

IMO it's no substitute for heists with a good team but it's as good as or marginally better than solo contact missions if done purely to grind RP or money. Then again, if you're amazing at racing the new special races may be a better moneymaker still.

Also, the office spawn point (with roof access), and anywhere vehicle delivery is well worth the price of just an office + accommodations.

Edited by hispls

lll-H-I-M-lll

As mentioned 100% yes go for it you will reap the benefits