1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Spoiler-less Phoenix on PS4?

JoeBoneless

JoeBoneless

I just found a Phoenix while playing in free roam and it has no spoiler. Back on ps3 this was an option you could only get from a modder or glitch- and I have found one in the wild

A) does anyone want it? Hate to waste it

B) is this rare or is this something that changed I just noticed?

I drove it into an LSC and when I cycled thru the spoilers, stock option appears blank, but when you go thru them and go back the ducktail appears. I backed out and it was blank.

bloatedsack

Friend picked on up last night off the street, too. Maybe they've adjusted spawns or there's another body glitch?

JoeBoneless

Might be a body style glitch time to experiment

I repeat there may be a body style glitch, confirmed one spoiler less Phoenix so far in my session now we have a report of another

I think they've varied the extras in which vehicles spawn with, more. I noticed three different Stratums at one set of lights earlier on (and I know there's like 6 vehicle extras for that car, but still, case-in-point).

whywontyoulisten

It's not a glitch, this is now an option in LSC and cars are spawning like it. Already discussed in several topics.

Edit: I was misinformed. No spoilerless option in LSC.

Edited by whywontyoulisten
  • Like 2

It was extremely easy to get the Phoniex without a spoiler if you wanted one.

Edit: Didn't know about the new option in LSC. That is awesome!

Edited by Mach1bud
  • Like 1

JoeBoneless

No this isn't an option. It came blank, and when I went back to stock it was the ducktail. Can you please show me these topics it was discussed in?

No this isn't an option. It came blank, and when I went back to stock it was the ducktail. Can you please show me these topics it was discussed in?

http://gtaforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

Link doesn't work.

1UGiLqn.jpg

JoeBoneless

Okay I can't read that tiny box can we not discuss how to use this page and discuss the Phoenix?

Okay I can't read that tiny box can we not discuss how to use this page and discuss the Phoenix?

I was reiterating your point below. And why is the box tiny for you - are you using a mobile?

That link was bad it took me to some search thing

JoeBoneless

No I asked you for those topics- I did search myself before coming here, I assume if they exist and you aware of them it would be no trouble to link the actual topics?

Anyways, there is NO option at LSC to remove the spoiler entirely, as was on the one I found. If I find another I'll make a YouTube vid of it as proof. As is this is definetly some sort of glitch

It's been talked about since the day the update dropped, I'm assuming it's a game wide body style change bug or update. Not just one car.

JoeBoneless

Alright, I haven't seen those yet. The update is also only a day old, so cut me a break. I have found one car and noticed the difference so far, in the three hours of play I've had with the update (sorry, us adults have to work to afford our ps live and internet). Is there a comprehensive list up of affected vehicles and the affect had?

No I asked you for those topics- I did search myself before coming here, I assume if they exist and you aware of them it would be no trouble to link the actual topics?

You didn't ask me, because to tell you the truth I don't know - I'd also like to see the topics linked and I can't be bothered to search at 0414 in the morning :p. I think you're referring to whywontyoulisten or Mach1bud.

Edited by Gaffa

JoeBoneless

.....can't be bothered to search at 4 in the morning

Makes multiple posts anyways around that time lol

stop being an asshole pls

I'm pretty sure the freeroam spoilerless Phoenix is an intentional new addition on the basis that it has windows. If you do the spoiler glitch then you remove your side windows too but because this new version has them it makes me think it's a legit variant.

• Like 2

Tails Prower

I'm pretty sure the freeroam spoilerless Phoenix is an intentional new addition on the basis that it has windows. If you do the spoiler glitch then you remove your side windows too but because this new version has them it makes me think it's a legit variant.

I believe this is correct, I have seen these a few times now and stored the Worn Dark Red secondary example with no spoiler, much easier than trying to do the glitch

which still does not work for me.

Can also confirm I have seen four different body styles for the Stratum as well so I think R* are trying to make as many styles of each car available, if the Phoenix

stays spolerless after the next update we'll know it's intentional, if not it was an error with this update.

Aw, does this make my modder-spawned Stratum with all of the addons no longer rare...?

Tails Prower

Aw, does this make my modder-spawned Stratum with all of the addons no longer rare...?

No, I checked with a friend and apparently this version does not spawn so those of you who have it are still cool/rare.

No, I checked with a friend and apparently this version does not spawn so those of you who have it are still cool/rare.

Cool/rare minus the cool. Lol, I had to sell mine I hated it so much

• Like 1

JoeBoneless

.....and then this guy comes to not even add to this thread. People like both of you shouldn't be allowed on the internet. I asked a question, there was no need for y'all to respond if you had NOTHING TO ADD.

That being said, I still firmly beleive this is a glitch, it will probably be fixed, but the fact that the spoiler CANNOT be removed in LSC and using the 'stock' option puts a ducktail spoiler on it, that's why I'm saying this isn't rockstar intentionally putting out more body styles

Tails Prower

.....and then this guy comes to not even add to this thread. People like both of you shouldn't be allowed on the internet. I asked a question, there was no need for y'all to respond if you had NOTHING TO ADD.

That being said, I still firmly beleive this is a glitch, it will probably be fixed, but the fact that the spoiler CANNOT be removed in LSC and using the 'stock' option puts a ducktail spoiler on it, that's why I'm saying this isn't rockstar intentionally putting out more body styles

As I said next update will reveal if it was intentional or not. If my spoilerless Phoenix gets one added we'll know.

JoeBoneless

an update shouldn't 'add' a spoiler. I've had a spoilerless Phoenix for years since the ps3 days tucked away in my rare cars garage, with a few other strange body style vehicles

• Like 1

Tails Prower

an update shouldn't 'add' a spoiler. I've had a spoilerless Phoenix for years since the ps3 days tucked away in my rare cars garage, with a few other strange body style vehicles

Not the first time they've done this, the Mighty Bush Bison never used to spawn online in traffic but now does so and can be stored

(though it turns into a regular bison), Rockstar are always tinkering with things in the game files, it's part of why I keep observing all

the changes to the traffic spawns and car details.

JoeBoneless

I grabbed one of those Bison and indeed it turned normal!

I also remember my roofless Casco that now on ps4 has a roof

I always keep my eyes peeled for weirdness. Might be some motorcycles out there without headlights?

Tails Prower

I am checking for that too, so far no signs though.