1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Stunt Races. Good, Bad or Ugly

Cudwieser

Like or Dislike Stunt Races  

364 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the stunt races

What does everyone think of the races. I must say I'm impressed. While there are a few chancers looking to troll, they have something to think about. The Stunts have evened things a bit by asking more of the driver than before. As the courses have been well designed you aren't unfairly punished for screwing up (anymore than before anyway). It must be said the DLC of late have, conceptually at least, been very good and Cunning Stunts (as Kenny Everett would put it ;) ) continues the trend.10 for me.

Edited by Cudwieser
  • Like 3

They aren't consistent with the "falling cat" GTA-physics.

Some laps I landed flat on all four wheels and kept going with no issue, other laps I had the exact same landing but swerved, spun out or it looks like bits were coming off the car.

I'm a car person and this is a car person update. That means this car person, is very happy!

l Marksman God l

I'm not really into racing but those sounds fun, specially with a bunch of friends in contact mode

• Like 1

Smooth Longsack

What car has been winning the most in your races? I've seen the annis finishing top the most in supers and the bati for the bikes.

Could've been better if R* would at least remove the property cap. For it to have only five is simply unacceptable.

9/10. I love it. Can't wait til' the 2nd of August.

Could've been better if R* would at least remove the property cap. For it to have only five is simply unacceptable.

Where does it say there's a cap? R* can always unlock another property from ones available.

What car has been winning the most in your races? I've seen the annis finishing top the most in supers and the bati for the bikes.

At the minute the new cars. I've had luck with the new Obey and the tyrus (both non-custom). Haven't tried the bikes. Others seem to do alright with the Ennus as you say though, but a lot will come down to out right customising and good driving IMO. We'll see what Broughy has to say :)

???

Edited by Cudwieser

IamCourtney

Won't be able to play until after work but the fact that this hardcore Free Roamer is excited to try these races out says something. They look like the Trackmania games on PC which I've enjoyed the hell out of for years.

Where does it say there's a cap? R* can always unlock another property from ones available.

At the minute the new cars. I've had luck with the new Obey and the tyrus (both non-custom). Haven't tried the bikes. Others seem to do alright with the Ennus as you say though, but a lot will come down to out right customising and good driving IMO. We'll see what Broughy has to say :)

???

Stunt Creator for the creator.

Won't be able to play until after work but the fact that this hardcore Free Roamer is excited to try these races out says something. They look like the Trackmania games on PC which I've enjoyed the hell out of for years.

Thought that myself (Track mania is now on the consoles, just needs some work to be on par with the PC games). Trackmania will always be better at this sort of thing, but GTA isn't too far off.

@ REXX Good Shout. TrackMania Eat your heart out :)

Edited by Cudwieser
  • Like 2

Meh, I really don't like the whole magnet ramp stuff.

There isn't a magnet ramp.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Actually the races itself are way more fun then i hoped for

Unless he means the brakes at the top of some down ramps. (red and white strips to stop you taking off at the top of a ski jump for example)

ThaSouljaCity

The new stunt races are fun/10 that's all that really matters

• Like 2

lll-H-I-M-lll

These races are funny as f*ck in a packed lobby this is a very good dlc :^::^::r*: shame about no property slot but theres hope for mansions with huge garages still

Edited by HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST
  • Like 1

Unless he means the brakes at the top of some down ramps. (red and white strips to stop you taking off at the top of a ski jump for example)

Could be :p

herpito_derpito

5/7 These races are actually fun. My favorite is the canyon supercar one. Love me some Trackmania in GTA

It's a free update/DLC so I never would have complained about it anyway, but I've really enjoyed playing it so far. Makes racing a bit more interesting.

Not really interested in the new vehicles though but some of the jumpsuits and jackets are nice.

My favourite it Plummet :D

I like them. reminds me of this game i used to play back in the late 80s/early 90s. might try to recreate the stunt track.

Race Drivin'

Except they haven't as of today. They added a huge amount of vehicles and never announced another property slot(s) for additional vehicle storage. Its where patience will end up wearing thin if R* continues to release new vehicles but offer no storage room to keep the vehicles in.

I like them. reminds me of this game i used to play back in the late 80s/early 90s. might try to recreate the stunt track.

Race Drivin'

I remember this, and Hard Drivin' as well.. Such a B to try and beat on Genesis. (at least when I was 9 years old).

The stunt races are great, love'em! Also it's strange how I have managed to beat 15 other players in my Osiris while they were all driving X80's, 811's and the new 3 cars.

I love them, most fun I've had on GTA for ages. They're right up my street as I tend to enjoy OTT arcade racers more than sims. Great stuff.

I'm not into racing, but this is pretty funny. Won two stunt races with a full lobby where I was allowed to use my tuned Tyrus. Hate the kids intentionally crashing into you, though. :D

• Like 2

Absolutely loving it. After the F+F stuff almost killed the game for me rockstar seem to have remembered that GTAO doesn't need to be all about f*cking other players over but being about having FUN while playing your game

This is a much needed breath of fresh air and is something that they looked toreally have fun with. I am loving it and there so so much to buy, expensive as ever but now stuff to work towards.

• Like 3