3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Unreleased Cunning Stunts cars

xxWarPig22xx

CaptainMarvel

Anyone know how the Contender handles off road and with collisions? So disappointed in the Guardian when a small sedan can dead stop its momentum.

MitchMaljers

That Contender/Tundra/Raptor makes my dick hard....

Gonna drive that sh*t like there's no tomorrow.

Anyone know if this is gonna be a Pegasus vehicle?

zKpr13Q.png

And is the gonna be a Benny's car?

idSHH2d.png

Thanks

Edited by ~SophisticatedAviator~

That Contender/Tundra/Raptor makes my dick hard....

Gonna drive that sh*t like there's no tomorrow.

as with the brawler, the tundra and raptor have horrible brakes. They hardly work.

WildBrick142

zKpr13Q.png

idSHH2d.png

Thanks

Dune is a Pegasus vehicle.

0x6FC4C37C = It's probably never occurred to you to enter an offroad marathon in 20,000 pounds of turbo-charged box truck. But now you know everything you need to, it's clearly a fantastic idea. Trust your instincts. ~n~Please note: this is a Pegasus vehicle and cannot be stored in a personal garage.

Drift Tampa will be normally purchasable from Southern San Andreas Super Autos.

carnerd3000

zKpr13Q.png

idSHH2d.png

Thanks

The Dune I believe will be a Pegasus vehicle, and the Tampa seems like it will come standard like that. I can tell because that's a SSASA-style picture

Very cool! A real Dakar rally truck!!!

I like the Cliffhanger too, looks just like Evel Kinevel's jump bike!!

FYI, Evel's bike was a Harley-Davidson XR750

TommyTightShoes

not hyped, did not got enough space.

you have mental issues mate
  • Like 2

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

In-game pics:

Contender:

YjCtpHl.png

JTN5FQT.png

I haven't said this in a long time but I have to have this car.

How can I inject them to SP? I'd love to give them a try

You'd need to either use previous patch, and use the Cunning Stunts DLC as an add-on mod, or rename all the vehicle models and data associated with them.

R* made it so that all Cunning Stunts vehicles will despawn in SP after about 5 seconds of them spawning.

I got the X80 and Seven-70 in SP through the creator glitch and every time I tried to get them out of the impound they kept despawning after a few seconds but the Sultan RS was fine I was wondering what was going on this must be my problem.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Not really...i just like what i got

• Like 1

Pressure Drop

I must ask a question - I don't understand why the Racecar Buffalo has not been added ? They added the other 3...

Does anyone know whether this will be coming? It's so disappointing to see it's not available when the other 3 are ? Unless you think it could come in the creator update in a few weeks ?

• Like 1

1.) I'm pretty sure the Tampa2 will be a seperate vehicle. Benny does not do race cars. Remember that. The Sultan and Banshee are tuners (In a way). And it has seperate southern Andreas photos.

2.) I think the Rally Truck will be like the insurgent, seeing that from what I can tell, it's about the same size as it. Can someone do a side by side comparison?

guys can anyone test the Armour on the brickade racing truck?? see if they have buffed it?

If it's going to be a racing vehicle and not a military vehicle (not that the Brickade is), I doubt it, but I guess we'll wait and see.

It's a RALLY truck, not a LAPV. Deal with it. It's not gonna survive a explosion.

EDIT: Double post. Sorry.

Edited by Fireboy769

I can't wait for that Hoonicorn/Tampa... Here's hoping it's 4WD and has enough power to drift/donut.

e4c139f533.jpg

• Like 2

Collibosher

I can't wait for that Hoonicorn/Tampa... Here's hoping it's 4WD and has enough power to drift/donut.

e4c139f533.jpg

I know it will not, but imagine that instead of handbrake it disengages the power from the front axle, like in real one...

• Like 1

1.) I'm pretty sure the Tampa2 will be a seperate vehicle. Benny does not do race cars. Remember that. The Sultan and Banshee are tuners (In a way). And it has seperate southern Andreas photos.

2.) I think the Rally Truck will be like the insurgent, seeing that from what I can tell, it's about the same size as it. Can someone do a side by side comparison?

lol wtf are you on? the banshee and sultan can be modded into race cars. You're obviously not a car person if you can't tell the difference of a tuner and a race car.

Edited by mx5

TeammateHelper

Huh. So if the Drift Tampa is supposed to be that Mustang, why not Drift Dominator? Why Tampa?

Huh. So if the Drift Tampa is supposed to be that Mustang, why not Drift Dominator? Why Tampa?

Because there is no classic Dominator, and the Tampa is the closest thing we have to one.

• Like 3

TeammateHelper

Because there is no classic Dominator, and the Tampa is the closest thing we have to one.

Isn't the Tampa not a Mustang?

hoonicorn is based of an 1965 Mustang ...

dominator resembles an early 2000's Mustang i think

Tampa with the right grille chosen gets closer to a 1965 Mustang

• Like 1

Still no word on whether the Drift Tampa is unlockable thru Stunt Races or not?

Edited by iamcornholio

lol wtf are you on? the banshee and sultan can be modded into race cars. You're obviously not a car person if you can't tell the difference of a tuner and a race car.

Can't you read? 'In a way' because they have options for Tuner parts and spoilers

TeammateHelper

Oh. Well okay. As long as it's a Mustang. I don't really like muscle cars, but I have a soft spot for my very first Need for Speed car.

CrysisAverted

are you f*cking sh*tting me, I already can't get some of the new cars because of the limited garage space -.-

• Like 2

are you f*cking sh*tting me, I already can't get some of the new cars because of the limited garage space -.-

Yeah that was a big mistake them not adding another garage. Definitely won't win them any brownie points.

I also think it's not a good idea to drag this update out over until August. People aren't likely to stay interested for that long. Look at last time they dragged things out - it wasn't popular with people.

They should've just released the stuff now.

By the time August comes, I want a new update - not the same one we're playing now, with a few extras.

But at least the update's here, and it's not just some reskinned Benny's cr*p I guess.

• Like 1

Adri The Classic Guy

And we now something about the prices of these beauties?? Xp

Can't you read? 'In a way' because they have options for Tuner parts and spoilers

If that is the case you are a moron as you already stated "benny does not do race cars" and then you're saying "in away" and now your clarifying that it's optional to be racing and tuner. you're contradicting yourself in a major way here.

Not really...i just like what i got

But you'll like some of these even more, trust me.

Rockstar back at it again with the unreleased cars. Just give us all the vehicles at once instead of waiting 4 weeks to release all of them.

1KgEL1o.png

Yeah that was a big mistake them not adding another garage. Definitely won't win them any brownie points.

I also think it's not a good idea to drag this update out over until August. People aren't likely to stay interested for that long. Look at last time they dragged things out - it wasn't popular with people.

They should've just released the stuff now.

By the time August comes, I want a new update - not the same one we're playing now, with a few extras.

But at least the update's here, and it's not just some reskinned Benny's cr*p I guess.

It's a pretty massive update though, I would say it'll hold me until September. I haven't even fully took advantage of FAFF yet. Rockstar weren't messing around when they said both these updates would be feature rich.