2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Unreleased Cunning Stunts cars

xxWarPig22xx

I knew CS was too good to be true. They hold back my most desired car, the drift, and it looks to be pretty vanilla and disappointing. If the cliffhanger handles different than the gargoyle i guess I'll buy that :/

M*A*R*I*N*A

Performance isn't everything. The cars character makes a difference in buying or not. The Tampa Drift has an aggressive character unlike any other car. It's a must buy for me despite the 1,000,000 plus price tag. Finally we get an aggressive muscle car despite it being in sports, it's still a muscle car. No other muscle car compares to it.

Performance isn't everything but many cars are often enough completely useless to racers because the performance just isn't good enough, not the mention the price tag is just stupid for a slower car. It's odd that the Drift Tampa was placed in sports considering it's obviously a muscle car that is comparable to the Tampa. Much like the BlackFin, another mistake clearly.

Edited by HGR

^I wonder what the straight line performance difference is between the Tampa and the Drift Tampa.

I've always thought that Rockstar put cars in different categories in order to even out the field in terms of racing. For example, the Oracle is clearly a sedan but is put into the "coupes" category. But if it were classed as a sedan, it would clearly be superior to the other sedans, performance wise.

Performance isn't everything. The cars character makes a difference in buying or not. The Tampa Drift has an aggressive character unlike any other car. It's a must buy for me despite the 1,000,000 plus price tag. Finally we get an aggressive muscle car despite it being in sports, it's still a muscle car. No other muscle car compares to it.

Performance isn't everything but many cars are often enough completely useless to racers because the performance just isn't good enough, not the mention the price tag is just stupid for a slower car. It's odd that the Drift Tampa was placed in sports considering it's obviously a muscle car that is comparable to the Tampa. Much like the BlackFin, another mistake clearly.

Maybe it out performs the muscle car class they decide to put it to sports? I dont know any better explanation

Wildfire_08

Somewhere in my mind I like to believe that they named the Lynx after my old account when we dominated GTA 4 with the pilot crews and holding records on the leaderboards but ah well.

Delusions of grandeur are unhealthy friend.

It was my most anticipated car, but now I'm having second thoughts about the Tampa...will have to hold off and see where it fits in.

Sorry if this has been asked before but, does the Contender have any liveries? Every vehicle released thus far with CS has a livery, right?

THE TAMPA DOES NOT HOON!

THE TAMPA DOES NOT HOON!!

• Like 3

Tampa, Lynx and bike available on PS4.

Thanks you. I dont want any of them. Now i can grind for the others

Somewhere in my mind I like to believe that they named the Lynx after my old account when we dominated GTA 4 with the pilot crews and holding records on the leaderboards but ah well.

Nah, probably the whole wild cat thing: Jaguar = Ocelot - Lynx

THE TAMPA DOES NOT HOON!

wtf does "hoon" mean??

wiki says some australian term for anti-social behaviour...

but what exactly do you mean with this??

THE TAMPA DOES NOT HOON!

wtf does "hoon" mean??

wiki says some australian term for anti-social behaviour...

but what exactly do you mean with this??

Look up the Hoonicorn.

Was hoping for the Contender today. Oh well...

Still waiting for the perfect time to stop grinding (no cheating, real grinding :) ) on PS3 and officially transfer to my PS4 account. Will wait for Contender day for that!

Anybody on pc demo the Dune yet? Curious if the handling is noticeably better/heavier, or worse than the Brickade??

Gnocchi Flip Flops

^I wonder what the straight line performance difference is between the Tampa and the Drift Tampa.

I've always thought that Rockstar put cars in different categories in order to even out the field in terms of racing. For example, the Oracle is clearly a sedan but is put into the "coupes" category. But if it were classed as a sedan, it would clearly be superior to the other sedans, performance wise.

The Oracle is placed in Coupes because it's based on a sedan that shares its platform with a coupe. It's a four door coupe. The "trend" started with the CLS. Edited by Scaglietti

Anybody on pc demo the Dune yet? Curious if the handling is noticeably better/heavier, or worse than the Brickade??

If anything I expect it to be lighter and bouncier, since it is based on an off road race truck.

Eh.. if it's lighter than the Brick, it will constantly be tipping and flippin an sh*t. I want it, but not enough to add another vehicle to my Peg list.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

not anymore...and i wonder if it ever was

the lap times on track as i remember were not far of those of the schafter at all i think