1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone else taking a break from GTA V if...

KingBen

Let me first say GTA V is my favorite game of all-time and I would never actually WANT to take a break.

If we don't receive at least one more garage space (we should really get 2 more) I may be forced to take a break from the game. As much as I want to buy every single one of the new cars were getting Tuesday, I no longer have any cars I want to sell. I've already had to sell in excess of 10 cars because of space issues for the last couple of updates.

And before you say "Why don't you create a second character?"

If the ranks transferred I'd probably have already done that by now. But between having to start at rank 1 and also having to switch characters every single time I want to use the new cars, it just doesn't make sense to me.

• Like 2

No I do not need to take a break if there is no more garage space.

I can just sell a car, and buy it back later if I really liked it that much.

Rockstar doesn't intend for people to buy every single car from every single update. Not that I would be apposed to more garage space, of course that would be awesome. :p

Rockstar doesn't intend for people to buy every single car from every single update. Not that I would be apposed to more garage space, of course that would be awesome. :p

I certainly don't want every car in the game. Though unlimited space would of course be welcome.

I'd just rather take a break and then buy these cars once they do give us more space. Of the 50 cars I own, there is maybe 1 or 2 I'd sell if I absolutely had to. Hate that we have to choose.

I certainly don't want every car in the game. Though unlimited space would of course be welcome.

I'd just rather take a break and then buy these cars once they do give us more space. Of the 50 cars I own, there is maybe 1 or 2 I'd sell if I absolutely had to. Hate that we have to choose.

So if they don't give us more garagespace, you'll actually stop playing your favorite game of all time? See, I just can't understand that.

I won't take a break over lack of garage space, but I will stop buying any new cars. I've always rolled my eyes at the notion that the limited property slots were shark card-driven. I don't know how this works for anyone else, but I buy far fewer new cars thanks to the limitation. I've got a pretty firm 50 at this point and to sell any of them, I'd have to REALLY want one of the new cars. I've only bought two new cars in 2016 - the Bestia and the 811 - and the two cars I parted with to make room for those were just about the last two I viewed as expendable. I passed on several other appealing purchases due to lack of space.

One would hope that adding however many they're adding this time (the rumor is 13) and doing such a car-oriented update, that they'll give us more storage as well.

Edited by Nutduster

Rockstar will probably add another garage space cause they want people to buy shark cards for money to buy the new cars not get money from selling old cars

Hellbendzor

Main reason why I started up my second character... It sucks to start from scratch again and I do remember the first time she spawned with just a pistol in her hand at a crossing of Alta Street...Didn't take long before the vultures dropped in and killed her off...Ah, fun times... :-)

I understand your reservation, but starting that new character up, is a nice journey too.. Refreshing too, to start again... And you get to fill those 50 slots again, with other cars...

I hope we get a new garageslot though... Prefereably for our offices... A useful expansion... I need a garage at my Maze Bank office... I'm hoping we'll get served. If not, we'll manage too... Don't quit, just adapt :-)

Edited by Hellbendzor

I'd always welcome more garage space, but I already have free slots if any of the new cars take my fancy.

One of my garages is used for housing gang cars/Sentinels/Sandkings. I can always hoard less of them if I really need to but then again, most of the update vehicles over the last 12 months haven't appealed to me. I sold my Tampa pretty quickly, most of my lowriders have gone and I can see a Donk-shaped space in my garage's future :)

If there are indeed 13 vehicles in this new update, I imagine I'll not get more than one or two of them if previous updates are anything to go by. Regardless, it's not going to stop me playing the game.

malcolmfunktion

I don't understand everyone wanting more garages...I've five at the moment and they're all not even full...and the cars that are there I'd only use about 10% of them. Although I have a feeling I'll have a full garage of livery racing cars after this update...might even but the Jester again.

Can we stop with the clickbait titles ?

Somewhat but not for the lack of garage space. I'm just about to end a 6 day vacation up in blue mountain. Needed a break from the crappy pvp, gaming and life in general. Looking foward for Cunning Stunts.

I don't understand everyone wanting more garages...

People are different from you.

• Like 4

You know that there is B&M thread right? Go cry about "not enought garage spaces" there, and for God's sake stop with those useless threads.

• Like 2

why not (by way of an experiment) start a 2nd character, and limit yourself to a single cheap apartment, pick one car or bike, maybe splash out and have both. Minimal peg vehicles. And just enjoy a simple alternative existence

• Like 3

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Maybe...but i am not sure if this is thread worthy to be honest

real talk.

toss your cheapest, ugliest, most unused and unliked cars.

purge your sh*t, bro.

i only have 3 garages and im picky as hell as to what i keep.

ive bought every car in the game. and i only own 12.

granted this new update coming will have me buying all of them, but thats not the point.

keep the wheat, dump the chaff.

what are your race cars?

what are your work cars?

which are you absolute favorites?

got em in your head? good.

nothing you own falling into any of these catagories? chuck em.

best part. youll be rich.

first world problems.Kids in Africa could have eaten that CD

Right on Brother! Power to the people. :colgate:

Also, I can't help thinking that players wanting a SIXTH garage sound like spoilt kids. Seriously, no offence, but take a look at yourselves (you in particular OP) some of you are taking the huff because 50 cars isn't enough. Get a fu*king grip. :lol:

• Like 2

So if they don't give us more garagespace, you'll actually stop playing your favorite game of all time? See, I just can't understand that.

With 115million in the bank and no space to buy/store new awesome vehicles I'm kind of in a bind. It's not going to be as much fun doing all the cunning stunts stuff with all the old vehicles.

RustyShackleford

I don't use all of the garages anyway. I just have the main, race, (somewhat) rare, and baller/felon bond garage. Besides, it gives me a chance to get rid of cars that I don't need.

handcuff_charlie

Nope

I take breaks just because the game is really boring to be honest. FAFF is by far the best update the game has ever had and has much more replay value because it generates its own competitive gameplay, but too often it just goes straight into hydra wars which means go straight to Ghost Org and deliver asap.

They need to implement a 1hr cooldown for hydra calls....and I am a hydra owner who wont hesitate to use it for any reason....but I will hesitate if I cant use it again for 1 hr.

The player base really sucks now, very few people play anything other than free mode. The only other game mode you can launch and fill with auto-invite is a heist, and that is only 3 players and you still end up having to sit and wait for several minutes or longer. The game would have been much better off had it not launched until PS4 version was ready.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

Also, I can't help thinking that players wanting a SIXTH garage sound like spoilt kids. Seriously, no offence, but take a look at yourselves (you in particular OP) some of you are taking the huff because 50 cars isn't enough. Get a fu*king grip. :lol:

I really wasn't trying to come off spoiled. I'm 27 years old.

I've just got all this money to spend and nothing to spend It on because of space.

It's frustrating

I've just got all this money to spend and nothing to spend It on because of space.

It's frustrating

It think you might have a hoarding issue my friend.

Just sell the cars you don't use.

There's no way you're actively using all your 50 cars.

It's frustrating

Sell some cars for the new ones and if you dont like /get bored of them sell them and buy the ones you had again.

There you go, you have space and a reason to spend those millions.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

real talk.

toss your cheapest, ugliest, most unused and unliked cars.

purge your sh*t, bro.

i only have 3 garages and im picky as hell as to what i keep.

ive bought every car in the game. and i only own 12.

granted this new update coming will have me buying all of them, but thats not the point.

keep the wheat, dump the chaff.

what are your race cars?

what are your work cars?

which are you absolute favorites?

got em in your head? good.

nothing you own falling into any of these catagories? chuck em.

best part. youll be rich.

He actually in a sence will lose money

Edit: hmm...i see where this is going to

Edited by goldadderXD

Just sell the cars you don't use.

There's no way you're actively using all your 50 cars.

Nobody actually uses all 50 of their cars. If they say they do their lying.

I, like many others, have many show cars. Cars that you don't necesarily have to drive all the time, but still have sentimental value and look great.

This is just another 6th garage thread, I think we have enough of these.

Thanks!

• Like 6