1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Keep Loosing Ammo?!

Marky264

Every time I launch a Heist or back out of a Heist because someone blows themselves up and keep failing the Heist I launch back into Free Roam and Loose all My Ammo?! I bought ammo 3 different times to make it up to 3000+ but each time It gets reset to 100 in the Magazine on a Drum Attachment & 80 Extra... Is there a way to fix this glitch? Happens when you Join a Heist Lobby and back out to Free Roam also... Just annoying as I'm wasting money for no reason!

CarimboHanky

there seem to be a bug affecting ammo, i have seen a lot of people complaining sbout this on the support site.

• Like 2

there seem to be a bug affecting ammo, i have seen a lot of people complaining sbout this on the support site.

I don't get how It's Just started for me though It's been the only bug that's affected me quite bad just means I can't hold any ammo at all which is really annoying.

I was having the same problem. Try filling your ammo in freemode first before joining a Heist or Mission, Seems to help.

Buying it in the lobby is a bit hit and miss at the moment, i haven't been able to buy Sticky bombs or Grenades because they don't show up. Also, if you buy ammo through the interaction menu DURING the Job, you won't have it when you go back into Freemode. I made the mistake of Maxing out my Pistol Ammo during a heist and lost every bullet back in Freemode. Cost about 10k.

I was having the same problem. Try filling your ammo in freemode first before joining a Heist or Mission, Seems to help.

Buying it in the lobby is a bit hit and miss at the moment, i haven't been able to buy Sticky bombs or Grenades because they don't show up. Also, if you buy ammo through the interaction menu DURING the Job, you won't have it when you go back into Freemode. I made the mistake of Maxing out my Pistol Ammo during a heist and lost every bullet back in Freemode. Cost about 10k.

I thought that would happen so I tested filling it all up in Freemode before a Heist but seems to make no difference for me :( I don't want to waste anymore money trying really I just hope this is patched on the Next Update on Tuesday

• Like 1

Yes I've been losing ammo as well (assault rifle and pistol ammo specifically)

At first I thought I was imagining things, but there's no way I'm using that much between refills. (About 3,000 rounds)

I thought that would happen so I tested filling it all up in Freemode before a Heist but seems to make no difference for me :( I don't want to waste anymore money trying really I just hope this is patched on the Next Update on Tuesday

Ok. I'm not having the same problem. Chances are if they do patch a problem with the next DLC the new DLC will bring with it its own bugs. Such is GTAO.

• Like 1

Arrows to Athens

*losing

Sorry, I just had to. It's like the most common grammatical mistake.

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 2

Rocket Skates

Yes! About two weeks ago I got back to freeroam after a heist (PS finale) which someone left and all my sniper ammo, proxies, stickies (all full), golf club and crowbar were all missing.

Edited by Rocket Skates

l Marksman God l

It happened to me twice but only with explosives, didn't lose ammo in any of my guns

DangerZ0neX

That's weird, because I on the other hand always had my AR ammo full despite using it myself multiple times prior to selling my merchandise, once I finished the deliveries I headed to an Ammunation to find out I lost 3k worth of pistol ammo (despite not drive-bying that much) and had full AR ammo.

Shootinalloveryourface

*losing

It's a spelling mistake, nothing to with grammer.

Sorry, I just had to.

Just a thought, what if you buy ammo during a heist? No sure during which setups the ammu-nation is available though, if any.

BTW I've been losing Molotovs lately, but I'm on PS3 so not sure if it's related... I'm guessing you all talk about CG/PC.

It's the hackers, man. The end is nigh, illuminati, etcetera etcetera.

Yeah, on PC tonight, doing my usual nightly solo contact mission grinding, suddenly my ammo costs, which are normally about $400 per mission, were more like $4,000 to $5,000. WTF, I thought! Pissed me off plenty. :angry::angry: Even Deal Breaker, which has some kind of glitch where it never charges me for ammo :^::^: , showed an ammo bill of about $4,300.

It's apparently gotten better in the past hour.

Also, I was getting notices that the Rockstar servers were not saving my progress. I thought it might be related.

I submitted a Support Claim yesterday and It got Closed due to so many Fraudulent Lost Claims, So I've submitted a Follow Up in the hope someone looks Into this stupid glitch

I've lost ammo too, but as I'm any ammo collector not a buyer I'm at least no losing money.

Rocket Skates

I submitted a Support Claim yesterday and It got Closed due to so many Fraudulent Lost Claims, So I've submitted a Follow Up in the hope someone looks Into this stupid glitch

I also submitted a ticket but they said they couldn't validate it due to people making 'illegitimate claims' so I sent a follow up ticket and the same thing happened.

CarimboHanky

I also submitted a ticket but they said they couldn't validate it due to people making 'illegitimate claims' so I sent a follow up ticket and the same thing happened.yeah, seem like they are getting hit by a lot of scammers...

the last time i made a ticket was back on march, so imagine my surprise when one of my warehouses disappeared(3.2million) and i was welcomed by this while making the ticket.

IMG_20160711_052347.jpg

i was like f*ck, you know there are many trying to scam them when you see them threatning to hit you with the banhammer over a false claim.

i too had my first ticket closed and had to open a follow up, which cause the system to create a new ticket number.

aaronBLUEeyes

Yeah, I occasionally loose all my Machine Pistol Ammo when I log-in.

Arrows to Athens

*losing

Sorry, I just had to.

*grammar

Sorry, I just had to. It's a very common spelling mistake.

''nothing to with grammer''

*to do

A lot of people type/write 'loose' instead of 'lose', so that would be a grammatical mistake, not a spelling mistake, since loose is actually a word and it was spelt correctly; it's just that the wrong word was used. But I think that 'loosing' can be considered as a spelling mistake, as 'loosing' isn't actually a word.

• Like 1

Shootinalloveryourface

*losing

Sorry, I just had to.

*grammar

*to do

A lot of people type/write 'loose' instead of 'lose', so that would be a grammatical mistake, not a spelling mistake, since loose is actually a word and it was spelt correctly; it's just that the wrong word was used. But I think that 'loosing' can be considered as a spelling mistake, as 'loosing' isn't actually a word.

"So that would be"

Should read "so it would be".

Sorry, I just had to.

Arrows to Athens

*losing

Sorry, I just had to.

*grammar

*to do

"So that would be"

Sorry, I just had to.

I'm pretty sure it can go either way. There is no grammatically correct one, unless you can prove me wrong.

Shootinalloveryourface

*losing

Sorry, I just had to.

*grammar

*to do

"So that would be"

Sorry, I just had to.

I'm pretty sure it can go either way. There is no grammatically correct one, unless you can prove me wrong.

I don't think so. Either/or I guess.

Arrows to Athens

*losing

Sorry, I just had to.

*grammar

*to do

"So that would be"

Sorry, I just had to.

I don't think so. Either/or I guess.

I still don't get your point, but oh well.

Once again, until you can demonstrate to me why 'so that would be' is grammatically incorrect, I have not made any grammatical error so far.