1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So I'm in Bad Sport......

Fireboy769

Fireboy769

....and I'm gonna be honest with ya.....

BEST PUNISHMENT EVER!!!!!

I'M LITERALLY CURSED WITH AWESOME HERE! For the first, lag actually does something GOOD to me! Since there are not so many hackers (read: none) in PS4, literally almost every session I'm in has 5 or less people in it. Peace and quiet, without a lot of Jet Spammers or kids saying I'm a hacker for being way too good. There's a high chance of being in a solo session so I can grind crates with ease. And I can probably save the Dunce Cap. All because I kept lagging out of Power Play. I only have 2 days, and I'm down a day. I'm taking advantage of this while I can!

PS: Do female characters get a different Dunce Cap or something? Because for my female character, it has a big D instead of 'Dunce' on it.

Edited by Fireboy769

Spectre "2K"

It's pretty sad when becoming a BS sounds tempting...

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Share your stories ?

• Like 3

Lagging out of anything, unless it boots you from the game, can't affect BS. Nice try though.

Furry_Monkey

There are hackers on PS4? Since when?

I'm sure there are, but they can't hack the PS4 yet ;)

• Like 6

Neuling2000

2 days? My next

I'M LITERALLY CURSED WITH AWESOME HERE! For the first, lag actually does something GOOD to me! Since there are not so many hackers in PS4, literally almost every session I'm in has 5 or less people in it. Peace and quiet, without a lot of Jet Spammers or kids saying I'm a hacker for being way too good. There's a high chance of being in a solo session so I can grind crates with ease. And I can probably save the Dunce Cap. All because I kept lagging out of Power Play. I only have 2 days, and I'm down a day. I'm taking advantage of this while I can!

PS: Do female characters get a different Dunce Cap or something? Because for my female character, it has a big D instead of 'Dunce' on it.

There are 0 hackers on PS4.

I'm always alone in bad sport. I see another player in every tenth lobby. My next time will be 8 months with my bad sport character. lol

Fireboy769

2 days? My next

I'M LITERALLY CURSED WITH AWESOME HERE! For the first, lag actually does something GOOD to me! Since there are not so many hackers in PS4, literally almost every session I'm in has 5 or less people in it. Peace and quiet, without a lot of Jet Spammers or kids saying I'm a hacker for being way too good. There's a high chance of being in a solo session so I can grind crates with ease. And I can probably save the Dunce Cap. All because I kept lagging out of Power Play. I only have 2 days, and I'm down a day. I'm taking advantage of this while I can!

I'm always alone in bad sport. I see another player in every tenth lobby. My next time will be 8 months with my bad sport character. lol

By 'not so many' I meant '-3 hackers'. Plus there WAS this one guy in Destiny where, even after 5 point blank shotgun shots, he did not die. Though that could've been lag, too.

Lagging out of anything, unless it boots you from the game, can't affect BS. Nice try though.

Well it for some reason did. Game hard lagged, crashed, rebooted, next thing I know I'm a bad sport for 2 days.

Edited by Fireboy769

Retroview1955

Badsport was awesome, people dont shoot you and run there. Thats where I learned all the little tricks with sniping and RNG. Skilled players usually end up in BS. When i went there it used to be a lot more people in the session. I heard nowadays there's hardly anyone and you will usually be in a session by yourself.

Edited by Retroview1955

TKDSnovelist

2 days? My next

4 months on my main are next. If it happens, i'll kill myself. :sui:

• Like 1

Bad sport is a total ghost town, last time I went in. Which would be great for cargo work.

But I can't go in again, unfortunately - if I did, I'd be there for 32 days. Not worth it.

Badsport was awesome, people dont shoot you and run there. Thats where I learned all the little tricks with sniping and RNG. Skilled players usually end up in BS. When i went there it used to be a lot more people in the session. I heard nowadays there's hardly anyone and you will usually be in a session by yourself.

Lol @ the skilled players in bad sport...more like the jet pussies, after all you mainly get bad sport for blowing up personal vehicles and what kind of player does that more than any other by a mile...

Also, you can easily get in solo sessions without relegating yourself to bad sport. Change the MTU.

Edited by Guest

Gr8 thread m8. Would read again 10/10

In all seriousness though that sounds pretty awesome. I should jet grief more often so I end up in Bad Sport.

you mainly get bad sport for blowing up personal vehicles and what kind of player does that more than any other by a mile...

Savage pilots?

Shootinalloveryourface

Trying to fathom what your post is talking about... Empty lobbies in BS? Cool

Edit: the dunce cap is horrible. It made me feel like an idiot and I never went back to BS after the one stint

Also why lag out of Power Play? Is there a glitch?

Edited by Shootinalloveryourface

You can't save the Dunce cap anymore unfortunately, I've been in 4 times and it was great. The first few times were where I really honed my skills and Got Gud, just wish I didn't suck at jet griefing..

oleg_aka_djmeg

at least you don't try to come up with excuses like that hypocrite a couple of weeks ago. and for bad news, saving the dunce hat was patched in either of igg updates.

Retroview1955

Lol @ the skilled players in bad sport...more like the jet pussies.

You obviously have not been in BS.

Retroview1955

Lol @ the skilled players in bad sport...more like the jet pussies.

Jet pussies are in Normal Freemode. Edited by Retroview1955

Skilled players usually end up in BS.

Could you explain how that works?

Skilled players usually end up in BS.

Could you explain how that works?

To survive Bad Sport, especially in the early days you had to "Git Gud or Get Rekt". Edited by AudiGuy

Forget it, I hate deathmatch retards anyway, don't know why I even tried.

Edited by labrat_md
  • Like 1

Fireboy769

Trying to fathom what your post is talking about... Empty lobbies in BS? Cool

Edit: the dunce cap is horrible. It made me feel like an idiot and I never went back to BS after the one stint

Also why lag out of Power Play? Is there a glitch?

If you somehow blow up the jet taking off in the Airport Power Play, the game will crash. I don't know if this happens all the time, but it happened the one time I did it.

dieseltech20

Didn't think BS still existed. I have been blowing up countless PV's since my proxy mine addiction started and have yet to get put there. I've even received good sport cash in a session that I just blew up 10 cars in.

Bad sport is terrible. Spent way too long in there due to poor sports. I don't think BS points should be counted at all in freeroam and the option to report for "griefing" should be removed along with kick in freeroam.

I totally understand the idea for mission "trolls" and quitters in races and cooperative jobs tho. Freeroam is a free for all if you like it or not. (I love public freeroam)

Just my opinion, i know alot of players support BS. I don't.

I did learn a lot in there tho and had a lot of fun in some of the more populated lobbies. Although my experience in the last few months of my last sentence it's incredibly rare to find a populated lobby. Most were empty or players would be passive or hiding in their appartment scared to have their time increase.

For me at least nothing I did would reduce the time (made millions running missions solo and not one day was removed) different BS visit nothing I did would increase the time (literally sat there by mors mutual and blew up countless amount of cars, the guy continued to spawn them and I continued to blow them up and not one day was added.)

Maybe my bad sport experience was bugged, one time for sure because my timer was stuck on two months for awhile until I contacted support. Fun times and lonely times in BS. I have no intentions of returning and now I tiptoe around lobbies and keep a very close eye on My status.

• Like 2

Biggie Kaniff

at least you don't try to come up with excuses like that hypocrite a couple of weeks ago. and for bad news, saving the dunce hat was patched in either of igg updates.

are u having a laugh mate

lagging out of powerplay is a made up excuse. truth would be blowing up a lot of cars and quitting from jobs a lot

skilled players learn how to avoid bsport :p

I''ve been sent to bsport about 9 or 10 times combined across my multiple accounts. Now everytime I'm dodgy I just idle for a couple of hours until I'm clearn again. If I want to blow up cars with no bsport I just register as CEO and start hostile takeover - no bsport points. Bsport on new gen is basicaly the same as an online ban since the sessions are always empty.

Edited by Bangha

Tonguegirl

Didn't think BS still existed. I have been blowing up countless PV's since my proxy mine addiction started and have yet to get put there. I've even received good sport cash in a session that I just blew up 10 cars in.

I am afflicted with the same Proxy Love and I blow up loads of PVs', yet never even been a dodgy player. :D I don't want to go to BS, but i'm genuinely surprised I haven't had a stint in there for destroyed PVs alone. :lol:

• Like 1